Georgia Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The captain came down to stow the jet-ski while I went up to where daddy was. He was sat with his fishing rod in one hand and his satellite phone in the other, talking away. It was clear that he was in an agitated mood so I kissed him on the cheek and left him to it.

In my cabin I squeezed the egg out the replaced the batteries ready for the next time that I would use it, then went up onto the deck to sunbathe.

As I lay there I decided that the next time that I go to a beach I would definitely take a towel. I wanted to sunbathe on the beach or on a lounger; right in the middle of a group of men. I had daydreams of them offering to put sunblock on my back and then me telling them that I hadn't done my front yet and waiting to see if they offered to do it for me.

After a while daddy came over to me and gave me the news that I had been expecting; he was going to have to leave and fly to somewhere or other. This had happened every time that we'd gone to the yacht since we lost mummy. I guessed that she had insisted that he leave his phone at home.

The only saving grace this time was that daddy was taking me home first, he was going to leave me there and I was going to have lots of fun.

Even our meal that evening was disturbed by a phone call and we went to bed early because he would have to get up early to fly to somewhere.

The next morning was the last time that daddy was going to wake me in the best possible way for some time.

After he had fucked me we had an early breakfast then he gave me the talk about what I could and couldn't do. Some of the things were: -

Only take the yacht out with the captain there and follow his guidance.

Don't forget to phone Martina if the yacht won't be in the marina on an afternoon.

Take Pau with me where ever I go.

He reminded me about what Pau would do to help me if needed; then he gave me a Black Amex card telling me that it would be accepted everywhere but telling me not to buy any villas or yachts with it.

He gave me a big hug then he left. I just sat there for a while, thinking that I was sad that he had gone then about the freedom that I now had. I expanded on the plans that I already made.

One decision that I made was that I wasn't going to use Pau very much. I decided that travelling on public transport would be more fun, more opportunities for me to expose my little body to strangers. It was the height of the summer and I guessed that the busses would be crowded leading to more chances of me getting seen and maybe even groped by strangers. I had a vision of me standing on a crowded bus with an unknown man finger fucking me.

Another thing that I was going to do was to go round the many little clothes shops looking for 2 things, revealing clothes and opportunities to get naked in the middle of the shops. I missed Charlotte 'pushing' me out of the changing rooms and being naked while people looked at me.

I wanted to go to clubs virtually naked; more naked than all the other nearly naked girls, and to get groped on the dance floor.

Then I thought about the smaller clubs, the lap-dancing clubs; the strip clubs. I was definitely going to them and maybe try to get a job there for a few days, not that I'd tell them that it was only for a few days.

My brain went from stripping to live sex shows. Were there any clubs in Ibiza that put on live sex shows? How could there not be? I decided to ask Pau where they were and how to get into them. After watching one or two I'd ask one of the staff how I could get a job there. If that meant getting fucked by the manager then so much the better. Then getting deep throated and fucked in front of a large audience would be totally awesome.

My mind went back to the night in the pub where Charlotte and I got tied down on the bar and got pleasured by lots of people. Where were the bars in Ibiza that do that sort of thing?

Where are the places in Ibiza where a girl can get tied down and fucked by machines?

I had lots of questions and very few answers. I decided that I'd have to phone Pau and have a long conversation.

I wanted to climb onto the top of the boat, spread my arms and legs and shout,

"I'm here, look at me I'm naked."

Obviously I didn't but I decided that I was going to spend as much time as possible visible to the nearby people and in particular that Toby boy on the next boat. I would keep a lookout for him and spread my legs every time that I saw him.

But first, the tough decision about how I would start my adventure. After a bit of thought I decided that a trip to another beach was the start. I wanted to lay in amongst clothed people, naked and spread-eagled; I wanted to walk around a crowded beach whilst naked with a vibrator inside me; but which beach? I realised that I hadn't a clue where the good beaches were or how to get to them. I guessed that there would be buses going to the good ones and I could get a taxi to the bus station to catch a bus from there; but which beaches?

I needed information and decided that the marina office would be a good place to start. Unfortunately that meant putting some clothes on. I opened my wardrobe and looked through what I'd got.

I decided on a white, net dress; one that anyone close by would be able to see through it. Before I put it on I opened my toys drawer to decide which one I was going to put inside me. As it was only a short distance to the office I decided to try-out one of the butt plugs. Taking it out of the package I looked at it and then reached for the large tube of lubrication that I'd bought. My pussy may be permanently dripping these days but my butt hole wasn't.

I put a big blob of lube on my middle finger and started rubbing it around my sphincter. As my finger slowly started to go in I decided that the feeling was quite nice. Definitely not as nice and in my vagina but not as bad as some of the girls at school had told me.

I picked up the silver, metal plug and coated the business end of it with lube and presented it to my sphincter. Gently pushing and turning, it slowly opened up to accept the plug. I had to move it around to find the right angle but finally I felt my muscles close after the bulb part disappeared.

I stood up straight and decided that it felt okay. Turning around I looked at my butt and was pleased to see that the big artificial diamond was clearly visible in the mirror. I gingerly sat on my bed wondering if it would hurt me; it didn't.

Then I walked out of my room and up onto the deck; then around the upper deck. I wanted to shout,

"Look at what I've got a butt up my ass."

But I didn't. Instead I decided that I could easily walk around with it in so I went and slipping the dress and a pair of heels on then set off on the short walk.

In the office I was welcomed by a young man, sat at a desk, who didn't appear to be looking below my neck.

"Hi, do you have a map of the island that shows all the popular beaches?" I asked as I stood in front of the desk, my pussy just visible above the desk.

He got one out and opened it up. As he started pointing out the beaches I said,

"And which ones are nude beaches?"

"Well, as you probably know, nudity isn't illegal anywhere in Spain but the people who go to about half of the beaches frown on full nudity."

"So which beaches do people get totally naked on?"

The man put an 'X' on quite a few places on the map.

"And which of these beaches have buses going to them?"

The man gave me a funny look, probably wondering why someone with a boat wouldn't be using their boat to get there; but he put some numbers on the map near the beaches that he'd already marked.

I thanked him and turned to walk out. As I walked I wondered if anyone in there could see my butt plug.

Back on the boat I quickly got naked again, took a deep breath and said to myself,

"Let the games begin."

12