Georgia Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you're making up for it now then." Jake said.

"I guess so; you're not complaining are you?"

"Fuck no." They both replied. Jake added,

"What normal man wouldn't like looking at that?"

I looked at his eyes and saw that they were still staring at my pussy. I decided to have a bit of fun and started to squeeze the egg out of my vagina. I waited until it was just visible then I sucked it back in.

"Bloody hell Lenny; did you see that?" Jake said.

"Yeah, can you do that again Georgia?"

"Probably, I've never done it before, it was fun."

I did do it again and twice more before I decided that I was risking trying too hard and that it might end up on the floor.

"Really cool trick that Georgia; and a great party piece." Jake said.

We finished eating and left. As we walked down the street I saw a few people coming the other way looking at my skirt. After about the fourth one I looked down and remembered that I'd slid it round at the BK.

"Sod it." I thought, "Let them look;" and kept walking.

We walked straight through the reception at the guy's hotel and got into the lift. As soon as the doors shut Lenny pulled on the strings of my skirt and top. By the time the doors opened I was total naked, apart from my shoes.

We weren't the only ones on the corridor and we all got a few comments from the others. There was only one derogatory comment and that was from a slightly over-weight girl. When I asked Jake what her problem was he told me that he'd got off with her a week ago and that it was like fucking a sack of potatoes.

I laughed and asked him how many sacks of potatoes he'd fucked.

In the guy's room were 2 single beds separated by a bedside cabinet. I pointed to it and said,

"That needs to go." As I walked to the glass doors, opened them and stepped out onto the balcony.

"Great view guys." I said.

It wasn't Jake of Lenny that replied,

"Certainly is." An unknown voice said.

I turned to see another young man wearing just a pair of boxers.

"Oh hi," I replied.

"So which of the lucky bastards has just had you?"

"Neither yet but they're both about to."

"Cool, good for you. If they can't satisfy you just knock on the next door along when they give up. I'll take good care of you little lady."

"Sure, I'll see how it goes. Stay there and watch if you like."

"I might just do that."

With the guy still watching me I squat down and squeezed the egg out of my vagina into my hand.

"Cool." The guy said as I turned and walked back into the room. I put the egg into my backpack then got onto the nearest bed on my hands and knees and said,

"Right guys, who's fucking which end first."

For the next 30 minutes or so I was taken at both ends and I drained Luke and Lenny. Neither of them could believe how far down my throat I could take their cocks.

The guy next door was right, they didn't really satisfy me, but I was knackered. What's more, they were too and they both fell asleep when we took a break. I had a shower, collected my backpack, shoes, skirt and bikini top then left.

It was only when I got into the lift that I thought that I should put the bikini top and skirt on.

I took a taxi back to the boat and decided to have an early night.