Georgia Ch. 12

Story Info
Georgia's exciting life continues.
12.4k words
4.59
18k
9

Part 12 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before you read this part I strongly suggest that you read the previous parts. It will give you the background that will make this part a lot more enjoyable.

***

Part 12

The next morning I woke up feeling refreshed and happy. I thought back to the previous day and wondered if I'd have another day as good as that one. I showered then put a dress on and went to the café for some breakfast.

Manuel welcomed me and held the chair out for me as I sat at a table. I didn't deliberately flash my pussy at him but there was a good chance that he saw it; and my tits because the dress that I had on is so short and the top part is quite low and baggy.

I wasn't worried because I'm sure that lots of girls show their pussies when sitting in cafés.

As I sat there watching the world go by I remembered the O-Shot thing that Jake and Lenny had gone on about. I phoned Pau.

"Pau, I'm having real problems with my sex life, I just can't orgasm. I've read something on the internet about something called the O-Shot. Can you check around and find out if there's a doctor here in Ibiza where I can get it?"

"Sure Georgia. Leave it with me and I'll get back to you just as soon as I've got some news for you."

When I got back to the boat I decided to phone Celeste and ask her to make me 5 more summer dresses, a couple of see-through, thong leotards, a couple of see-through thong bikinis and a 4 very thin mesh tops, also see-through; and to courier them out to me at the marina office.

Celeste was her usual cheerful self and seemed to know exactly what I wanted - again, and promised that I'd have them within a week. As I talked to her I unfastened the dress and let it fall to the floor.

Then I decided to have a lazy day then go somewhere that evening, I didn't know where then but I'd think about it during the day. I quickly covered myself in sunblock then went to the tanning deck at the back of the boat.

If I'd wanted a quiet morning I was out of luck. First the Captain arrived and ran up the engines to make sure that they were okay. Then he disturbed me to get to the jet-ski to check that out and top up the fuel. I hadn't bothered to put any clothes on because he'd seen me naked before, and I didn't care if he did see me naked.

He didn't seem at all phased by me being naked and just went about his business.

No sooner than I'd got back to my sunbathing than Isabelle from the next boat shouted over to me. She told me that she was having a little get together with a few of the occupants of the other boats there and she wanted to invite my father and me. When I told her that daddy had had to leave and that I didn't know when, or if he's be back, she said,

"Oh, that's a shame; I was looking forward to talking to him."

Maybe there was hope for daddy there. I decided to phone daddy later and ask when he was coming back.

"Would you like to come on your own then?" Isabelle asked. "Toby will be there and it's got to be better than staying there on your own. I'm sure that Toby will be able to entertain you and I'm sure that he will appreciate someone young to talk to."

I told her that I probably would go but not to worry if I didn't make it. Then Isabelle surprised, and annoyed me by saying,

"Oh, just one thing sweetie, could you put some clothes on when you come, one or two of the guests may not understand the phase that you're going through."

At first I just wanted to tell her to fuck off but after a little thought I was glad that I didn't. I didn't want to ruin daddy's chances with her and I was sure that I could find a dress that would reveal everything that I've got. Besides, it would be a good opportunity to tease Toby. I could wear a vibrator and cum in front of him, and maybe some of the other guests.

Yes, I was going to go. Clubbing of one form or another could wait. It wasn't as if I was short of time.

Next it was the cleaner, Martina. She had the cleaning to do and to stock-up the fridge. She too had seen me naked before so I again didn't bother to cover up. She also wanted to arrange for a place for me to leave any clothes that I wanted cleaning.

I hadn't really thought about getting my clothes cleaned before, and was happy that she was thinking about it.

By mid-afternoon I was getting restless; I had to get off the boat. Also, I'd eaten too much at the café and I was feeling bloated. I decided that I needed some exercise. Should I just go for a walk? Should I even go for a jog? No, it was too hot for that. It was then that I remembered the gym that I'd had a look in a couple of days ago. I went and found the leaflet that that man had given me.

Then I had a sudden thought that I had no gym clothes. Okay, I'd bought myself some trainers but I hadn't thought about clothes. What do girls normally wear in a gym? I remembered the sports bras, long PE skirts and horrible thick knickers that we wore at school. Even if I'd brought them with me there was no way that I was going to wear them.

Then I remembered seeing some photographs and scenes in movies where girls wore sports bras and leggings or shorts. I'd even seen some girls wearing leotards. I wasn't going to wait until the ones that Celeste was making for me to arrive and I didn't own a bra any more, never mind a sports bra nor any leggings or shorts. I would just have to wear a tank top and a skirt. It was as simple as that.

I rummaged through my wardrobe and got out a thin, cotton, spaghetti strapped, white, slightly see-through crop tank top and the only white skirt that I have. Okay, it's ultra-short and the skater style but so what? There was no way that I was going to buy a sports bra, leggings or shorts so that was that, decision made.

Then I had a naughty, but nice, idea. I decided to wear one of my vibrators. Instead of the egg I decided to go with a little bullet vibrator. It isn't remote controlled nor is it variable speed. It just gently vibrates when you twist the 2 halves. I slid it in and gave a satisfied sigh.

I put what I needed into my backpack, slipped on one of my summer dresses and left to find a taxi.

Thirty minutes later I was stood outside the gym again. I looked in and decided that I was going to do it.

There was no one in the reception area when I went in but the same young man that I'd seen before appeared and I told him that I wanted to get some exercise and that I'd need someone to show me how the machines worked. He introduced himself as Pedro and said that all I asked for was possible so I paid the fee and he pointed me to the changing room.

When I'd been there before and had been shown the changing room I'd assumed that it was the ladies changing room but as we walked to the door I couldn't see a Señoras or a Caballeros sign, and when I went in there was a man, a naked man, walking out of the showers.

I didn't know if the place had always been mixed or if it was being ultra-modern and PC and was now gender neutral, or what; but I didn't care. I went to a locker near where the naked man was starting to get dressed and took my dress off, then my shoes. I was now as naked as the man had been a few seconds earlier.

I looked over to the man and saw that he was looking at me. I smiled at him then got my trainers out of my backpack and put them on. I looked over to him and he was still looking at me. Next I got my top out and slipped that on. The man was still looking at me. Unfortunately, he was stood sideways to me so I couldn't see what the bulge in his boxers was like.

Finally, I got my white skirt out and stepped into it. I fastened it then pulled on the hem so that my butt and pussy were covered. Turning my back to the man I bent over, straight legged, and picked up my shoes; deliberately taking my time so that he could get a good look at my pussy.

My pussy that had had my bullet purring away inside it for over 30 minutes so it was swollen and wet.

Standing back up with my shoes in my hand, I put everything in a locker and put the big rubber band with the key attached, onto my wrist.

When I walked out of the changing room Pedro was there waiting for me. I quickly noticed that he had a bit of a puzzled look on his face and his eyes were looking way below my face. I wondered if my skirt had ridden up so I checked the position of the waist band. It was still where I had left it so I knew that my slit wasn't visible.

Then I realised that he must be wondering why I was wearing a skirt. Ignoring that I said,

"Right, I'm ready when you are Pedro."

Pedro had a clipboard in his hand and he proceeded to ask a lot of questions about my health and which muscles that I particularly wanted to tone up. I put my hand on my bare stomach and said that I wanted a 6-pack. Then I put my weight on one leg and stretched the other as wide as I could saying that I wanted to keep my flexibility. Finally I said that I wanted to increase my general fitness.

Pedro then asked me how long I was staying in Ibiza. That surprised me but after a short pause I said that it would be 2 or 3 months. Then he surprised me again by asking me if I'd like him to be my personal trainer whilst I was there.

I said that I'd think about it and let him know.

Then he led me into the main exercise room where I saw 5 young men and 1 young woman on the various machines round the sides of the room, and 1 young woman doing stretching exercises on the mats in the middle.

The woman on the machine had a very large chest and needed the sports bra that she was wearing along with leggings that maybe were giving her a camel toe; I wasn't sure from that distance and angle.

The woman on the mats wasn't wearing a bra and clearly didn't need one; her tits were smaller than mine. She was wearing leotard, but the material was quite thick and the gusset quite wide. She was sat on the mats spreading her legs as wide as she could and touching first one calf, then the other.

Pedro led me to the first available machine, going clockwise round the room, and did a quick demonstration of how to use it before asking me to sit on it. I had to straddle the seat the reach up to a bar and pull it down. When I'd got hold of the bar I just couldn't move it. I strained a little then Pedro apologised and pulled a pin out of the weights and pushed it back in higher up.

"General fitness." Pedro said before we moved on to the next machine. It was one of 3 exercise cycles; a man was already pedalling away on one of them.

I told him that I could work that one out quite easily and that I was sure that it was for leg exercise. The same applied to the 3 treadmills that were next going round the room.

The next machine had me a bit puzzled at first but as Pedro got on it he explained that it exercised the leg muscles that you use when you spread your legs. That really got my attention, and that of my pussy. It had been tingling for quite a while by then and I just knew that an orgasm wasn't that far away.

Pedro sat on the machine with his legs straight out in front of him. There were pads both between his legs and outside them. Then he spread his legs wide held them open.

"Hold them as long as you can then slowly let them come together" he said.

Then he moved a lever and spread his legs easily.

"With the lever set like this," he said, "the exercise is in closing the legs."

I could see him straining a little as his legs closed.

"Remember to change the lever otherwise when you relax your legs will fly apart."

I giggled as he relaxed and his legs did fly open.

"Can I try that?" I asked.

"Sure, just hang on a second while I reduce the pressure."

As I waited I just knew what was going to happen and I was ready for it. I sat on the machine and put my legs straight out with the pads either side of both legs.

"Okay Georgia, when you're ready push those legs out."

I took a deep breath and did as he told me. It was then that Pedro discovered that I didn't have any knickers on. My spread pussy was there for the world to see. No only had Pedro seen me but 2 of the men opposite me had stopped what they were doing and were staring at my pussy.

Oh, that felt good as I held my breath for as long as I could then relaxed. I heard Pedro mutter something but I couldn't tell what. When I relaxed my legs rapidly closed.

I pushed out again and held my breath again. I looked around and saw that another man was looking at me, as was the skinny girl who has also stopped what she was doing.

I ran out of breath, relaxed and my legs shot together. After those 2 moves my skirt had given up and the hem was resting on my bare stomach.

"Hang on a minute." Pedro said and he went to adjust something behind me.

When he got back in front of me he told me to be ready to squeeze my legs together then move the lever.

I did, but as soon as the lever was in the other position 2 things happened. Firstly my legs flew open, and secondly, I orgasmed. I was cumming with 4 men and one woman staring at my spread pussy. That thought alone made it a strong one and a long one.

When I eventually started to come down from my high I looked around. Everyone in the room was now staring at me. I got pangs of embarrassment, humiliation and intense pleasure. I was really proud of myself.

When I was able I said,

"Sorry about that;" and I tried to squeeze my legs together.

As I tried and got nowhere, Pedro finally said,

"Move the lever."

I did and the pressure from my legs suddenly closed them.

"Hmm," I said, "that was interesting."

"Maybe too much weight for you." Pedro said, let me adjust it then you can try again."

As Pedro went to the back of the machine I looked around and saw that only the large woman had returned to what she was doing, the rest of them were still staring at me.

"Okay Georgia, try it now." Pedro said.

I moved the lever and again my legs flew apart. This time though, I didn't cum but I could feel my very wet pussy's muscles quivering as I tried to close my legs.

It was easier this time, and with a lot of effort I managed to close my legs then quickly moved the lever. I relaxed.

"Okay Georgia, you've done well so far, I think that we'll move on to some floor exercises that will be good got your stomach muscles."

I stood up and my skirt fell back into place. Also, I saw the other people on the room had resumed what they were doing.

Pedro told me to sit on the mat then lay back. As I did so I was sure that he could see my slit up my skirt. For a second I thought about pulling the hem down but I remembered that he and everyone else in the room had just stared at my open pussy for what seemed like hours. It was pointless trying to pretend that I had any modesty.

Pedro then told me to put my hands behind my head and to lock my fingers. As I did that I felt my crop top slide up, I was sure that the bottom half of my tits, and maybe my areolas were exposed.

When I had done that he told me to spread my feet to shoulder width.

"Right Georgia, now sit up."

It was a lot harder than I thought it would be and I watched as my feet involuntarily rose up.

"Keep your heels on the floor Georgia."

"I can't."

Pedro moved from beside me to kneeling just below my feet. He put his hands on my ankles and pressed them to the mat.

"Try again Georgia."

I did, and as my head came up I saw that Pedro was looking at my pussy, my very wet and swollen pussy. If I hadn't of had an orgasm so recently I would have cum just then.

"Well done Georgia. It will really help your stomach if you can slowly build up to doing that 50 times a day. It will get easier as you do more and more each day.

Okay Georgia, that's enough instruction for today, on that wall are a lot of pictures of floor exercises that you can do. In your own time I'd like you to try as many as you can. If you need any help I will be somewhere around. If you can't see me I'm sure that anyone else in here will be able to help you. We'll talk again when you've had enough for today."

I sat there for a few seconds while I looked at the pictures on the wall, and at the other people in the room. Some of the exercises involved spreading my legs and I thought that those could be fun. Deciding to try each one I got up and went to the left of the pictures, my plan to go from left to right on each row of exercises.

Before long my body was twisting and spreading in all directions and more ways that I could ever have thought of. Quite a lot of them caused my skirt to go up and even totally invert. All thought of modesty had long gone and I just got on with it, ignoring any spectators that I had.

I was on my back pushing up with my arms and legs when my next orgasm hit me. I collapsed and started shaking. As the waves passed over me I heard a man say,

"¿Estás bien?"

"Sí, gracias, estoy bien, bien." I replied.

After that I decided that I'd had enough of those exercises for one day and that I'd try the rest the next time that I was there; but there was one more thing that I wanted to have another go at before I left. Three of the men and the fat woman had left and been replaced by 4 men and 2 young women.

I noted that both women were wearing sports bras over their average sized tits and both were wearing leggings. I was happy with my skirt but I'd try a few different tops.

The leg spreader machine was free so I quickly went and sat on it. This time I knew what to expect, well maybe not the orgasm, so when I pushed my legs apart I was ready for my skirt exposing my pussy. In fact I 'accidentally' helped it on its way up.

As I held my legs open I looked around and decided that the men who used that gym had some sort of built-in radar that told them when a girl was using that machine; and I wasn't about to disappoint them.

I held it for as long as I could then slowly relaxed. I did it again before moving the lever and watching my legs fly apart and hearing myself gasp.

That attracted the attention of all 3 girls and they too watched me, 2 with smiles on their faces.

After a pause I slowly managed to squeeze my legs together before relaxing and watching them fly apart again. I took my time taking quite a few deep breathes before squeezing again.

I just managed to get my legs together then I moved the lever and relaxed. After a few seconds I lifted my legs off and just stood there for a couple of seconds while my legs decided that they could support the weight of my body.

I went straight to the changing room, stripped and went to the shower only to find a naked man there showering and wanking.

"Did I cause that?" I wondered then turned another shower on. That noise was heard by the man and he suddenly turned round. Seeing me he stopped wanking and just held his hand there.

"Continúa, termina lo que has comenzado; no me molestes" I said, telling him to finish what he had started.

He did, but facing me.

My left hand moved to my right tit and my right hand slid down to my pussy. The little bullet was getting the better of me again and I was going to help it with its task.

Before long we were both cumming and I watched as he shot his load nearly over to me.

Tension alleviated, we both got on with our showers.

As I got out and started drying myself, another man walked in. He looked at me then got on with getting changed. I guessed that the place really had gone gender neutral.

Back in reception I waited for Pedro to appear then told him that he's got the job as my personal trainer until I left Ibiza. He offered to give the lessons at my home but I declined saying that I preferred the gym. Pedro wanted the lessons to be 3 times a week but I insisted on twice, what's more I didn't want the same days each week, I wanted to just turn up. We had a little discussion about his availability then he was happy. What man wouldn't be?

I left with a smile on my face and the thought that maybe I'd wear a butt plug the next time as well as a vibrator.