Georgia Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not unless he's big, fat and ugly."

"No, he's definitely not any of those; and he's got a big cock."

"None of the men performers have cocks that hang below their knees have they? Because if they have I don't think that I could take one that long."

"Don't worry Georgia, you may only be small but you'll be able to take every one of the guys."

"Not all at the same time I hope."

We both laughed then got into a taxi for the short ride to the club. As the taxi pulled up I made a note of the name of the club and the street. Both sounded vaguely familiar from the list that Pau had given me. I was feeling good; things were going the way that I wanted.

There were a couple of bouncers on the door and as they saw Daniella approaching one of them opened the door for us.

"Trajo a un amigo Daniella." One said.

"Sí, tal vez una chica nueva para el espectáculo." Daniella replied.

"Gracias." I said to the man holding the door open as I followed Daniella in.

I was expecting the club to be dark and maybe a little dingy but I was surprised to see it well-lit and very clean looking. I looked around and saw tables and chairs, some of which were occupied by both men and women. The floor with the tables and chairs on it is stepped down to the stage; a bit like an indoor amphitheatre.

There was no one on the stage so I looked round and saw the bar. There were a couple of men sat at it and a couple of what I assumed was waitresses stood at one end. Both wore only heels and a thong.

"Come on Georgia." Daniella said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards a door near the stage.

She led me through the door and along a corridor that had several doors on it. At the end she knocked on a door then opened it. Stepping in I saw a desk, some filing cabinets and a couch. The man looked up, smiled and said,

"You know the rules about bringing kids to work Daniella. You need to take her home right now."

"No boss, she's not a kid; she wants to work here, on stage like me."

By that time I'd got my I.D. card out and held it for him to look at. Taking it from me he looked at it and smiled.

"Nice photos but I need to see the real thing. Strip!"

His outright bluntness caught me off-guard for a second then I put my backpack down and started un-buttoning my dress. I watched his eyes as I worked on the buttons. When I'd undone the last one I shrugged the dress off my shoulders and caught it before it hit the floor.

I put it on his desk then tweaked, pulled and twisted my nipples, not that they could have got any harder, they were already hurting a little.

Then, still looking into his eyes, I smiled then slowly turned round. When I was facing away from him I spread my feet, bent at the waist and put my right hand over my pussy from my front.

Dipping 2 fingers into my dripping pussy I went in and out a couple of times then stood up and turned to face him. Looking him in the eyes again I held my right hand up and offered it to him.

He smiled again then got up off his chair.

"Bend over the desk." He commanded.

I did then watched him un-zip his jeans as he walked round behind me. There was a short pause then he trust into me in one hard, fast move. I grunted at the force of the invasion then got into the same rhythm as his thrusts.

I thought of the times that James had done that to me out in the woods and in the lawn in front of daddy's house. Turning my head I saw Daniella watching us with a smile on her face.

It didn't take long for either of us to cum. First me, quickly followed by the man.

When we stopped fucking there was a silence until I felt his cock soften. He pulled out and said,

"Clean it."

I got up then down onto my knees and took his cock into my mouth. As I sucked it I wondered if it was just his cum that I was tasting or if there was any of the man's from the gym still inside me.

Satisfied that his cock no longer had his cum or my juices on it, he backed off and pulled his jeans up. As he walked back to his chair he said,

"You'd be happy doing that in front of an audience would you girl?"

"One, ten, a hundred, even a thousand; the more the better." I replied.

"Okay, a thousand per performance; but if you run off stage and don't make it to the end you don't get paid."

"Okay."

"Take her to Diego Daniella and see what he's got planned for tonight's show. He may or may not be able to fit her into the show. What's your name girl?"

"Georgia. I'm called Georgia."

"Right Georgia. Diego may want to change that for the shows. Maybe you should use the stage name of 'Lolita'. It suits you."

Daniella picked up my dress and backpack and motioned for me to follow her. I did, and in the corridor she gave me my dress and told me to put it on.

I followed her to another door in that corridor which she opened. Inside I saw a man writing in a notebook.

"Lolita, this is Diego, our choreographer. All these shows are the product of his over-active dirty mind."

"It's not dirty Daniella; it's artistic." Diego replied. "So you're joining our cast then Lolita?"

"Yes."

"Good, take that dress off and let me see what I've got to work with."

As I unbuttoned my dress, again, I wished that I'd worn one without buttons. When I was naked Diego continued,

"Good, no underwear marks and no tan lines. You won't need any makeup. Right, tonight's performance is 'A night at the gym.'"

"I laughed and Daniella said,"

"I was there doing some warm-up exercises ready for tonight."

Diego continued,

"We've got 2 girls on the rota for tonight; one more will be just fine. Lolita, Daniella will show you the wardrobe room. We don't start for a couple of hours so relax, get a drink, work the bar or do whatever you like. Daniella will look after you."

Daniella let me out and to another room that acted as a clothes store and changing room. There were some lockers at one end and Daniella led me to them.

"So Daniella, what do you normally do when you get here early?"

"I find that working the bar relaxes me and gets me into the right mood."

"So can we do that then? Just what is 'working the bar'?"

"Just getting drinks for the clients."

"Oh, is that all. So do we have to wear a thong like those girls that I saw when we arrived?"

"Yes, but don't worry, there's box full of them over there. The boss gets them by the hundred."

"Right, I was starting to think that I'd have to do it naked."

"Hell no, that's illegal."

"So getting fucked on stage is legal but serving drinks naked is illegal?"

"Yep, crazy isn't it; but that's the law."

"Well at least I don't have to fasten these buttons again."

Daniella got naked and took me over to the thongs. They were all tiny with just a little triangle of thin material and strings.

Daniella led me out to the main room and I was surprised to see quite a lot more people.

"Filling up nicely." Daniella said as we walked to the bar.

It was only when I stood at the bar and looked passed the people to the stage that I started to feel a bit nervous. Okay, I'd been in school plays having a lead role; and I'd been naked in front of hundreds of people, but for some strange reason I felt nervous.

Daniella looked at me then turned to the barman.

"Cuatro tequila por favor." Daniella said loudly.

When they arrived she introduced me to the barman, and another girl who walked over.

"Relax hon; the girl said; I was nearly chucking up on my first night. Get those down you and you'll be all good."

I downed 3 of the tequilas and yes, I did start to relax. So much so that Daniella gave me a tray and told me to go and collect some empty glasses. I felt good as I walked in amongst the tables and people. Even when a man put his hand on my bare butt as I bent forwards to get to some empties. When I got back to the bar I told Daniella what had happened. She laughed and said,

"They're not supposed to do that, that's another thing that's illegal but it happens a lot. Management don't care just so long as no one gets hurt and it stops if the cops come in. If someone upsets you go and tell one of the bouncers. The guy will be out of here before you can blink."

I went to another table to get more empty glasses and it happened again. This time though, the hand started on my thigh and slid up to my thong covered pussy.

"Hmm, that's nice." I thought but said,

"Hey, stop that; you're not supposed to touch."

The man ignored me and started rubbing his fingers along my slit. I let it happen for a few seconds then stepped back.

"Naughty, naughty." I said as I returned to the bar with the tray.

Getting my pussy rubbed over the, by then, very wet thong happened 3 more times before I saw the curtains on the stage close.

"What's going on?" I asked Daniella.

"They'll be putting the gym equipment out. That means that we've got about 10 minutes before we're on. We need to be going to get changed, come on."

Daniella led me to the changing room where I met the rest of the 'cast'; another girl, Rose, who has big tits, and 2 young men. All were in various states of undress. Daniella gave me a pair of shorts, a tank top and a pair of trainers.

"Throw the thong in that bin over there and use that paper towel to dry yourself then put those on." Daniella said.

As I did so I watched the others dress in a similar way.

"So what do I do?" I asked Daniella.

"Okay, dead easy, we 3 girls will be using the machines then the guys will come in. They'll watch us for a bit then they'll come over to us and start 'helping' us. They guys will tell us what to do from then on. Just smile at them and do whatever they say. You'll soon get stripped and they'll be fucking you or eating you out. Don't hold back; if you want to cum then cum. That's what the audience want to see. Oh, if you're told to lie down then make sure that your feet are to the audience. They want to see your pussy not your head."

"That sounds easy, a bit like at the gym earlier."

"Yeah, I guess Georgia, sorry Lolita, just relax and enjoy yourself; think of England, or the money."

"I think that I'll be thinking about my pussy."

Diego came in and told us girls to get out on the stage. The curtains were still closed when we got there and Diego pointed me to a machine. It was one that you sit on and pull a bar down. Thankfully, it was set so that it was easy for me to use. That was what I was doing when the curtains opened.

It wasn't long before the 2 guys came onto the stage. They looked around then waved for us girls to go over to them. When we got to them they literally ripped our tops off us. I hadn't noticed before but there must have been little cuts around the top and bottom because mine came off very easily.

Daniella's top was ripped off first and her hands immediately went to cover her tits. Rose was next and she too went to cover her melons. When my top was ripped off I too covered my tits and gasped.

We were then told to drop our hands and go back to our machines.

I'd only pulled the bar down once when we were called over to the guys and they came and pulled our shorts down leaving us naked apart from the trainers.

We were then put through a routine of floor exercises at the front of the stage. I had to feel sorry Rose with her melons; it looked painful.

Neither Rose nor Daniella seemed to be putting much effort into the exercises and it wasn't long before the 2 guys were shouting at them and slapping their butts and tits.

I decided to try to find out what that was like so I greatly reduced my efforts. It soon had the desired effect and I felt a slap on my butt then another on my left tit. Okay they stung but they didn't really hurt, except maybe my left nipple; but that was already hurting due to its swollen state and my excitement.

Daniella and Rose both stopped the exercises and just stood there looking at the audience so I did the same. The 2 men had an annoyed look on their faces then they went over to Daniella and Rose and pushed down on their shoulders so that they were on their knees in front of the guys. After a few seconds pause both girls looked at each other then pulled the guys shorts down.

Wow, now I knew that what Daniella had said about the size of the men's cocks was true; they were enormous. My already wet pussy got even wetter.

Daniella and Rose looked up at the guys then they both started giving the guys blowjobs.

I was feeling a little left out so I went over to the man stood in front of Daniella. He looked at me then the next thing that I knew was that I was sat on the man's shoulders but the wrong way round. My pussy was at his mouth and I was hanging on to his head to stop me falling off.

I tried to work out how the hell he had lifted me and managed to get my legs over his shoulders but I just couldn't remember how he had done it. Not that I cared because his tongue came out and he started playing with my clit and entrance. He was so much better than James had been; not that I thought James was bad; quite the reverse, James' tongue could make me cum in seconds.

And this guy was doing just that to me. I orgasmed on his mouth with hundreds of people watching me. As the waves subsided I thought that the only thing that could have made it better was if the audience could have seen my pussy whist I came.

Something made me look down and I saw that Daniella had changed positions; instead of being on her knees giving him a blowjob she was now stood with her back to him, bent over and he was fucking her at the same time that he was tonguing my clit and hole.

Rose had moved as well, she was stood up, leaning forwards and holding on to one of the machines whilst the man was stood behind her fucking her. Rose certainly looked like she was enjoying it.

I heard Daniella cumming then she moved forwards and off the man's cock. I felt the man's hands grab my hips and he pulled me off his face. I was expecting him to somehow lower me to the floor but he didn't; he slid me down his front causing my legs to lie against my chest.

As I slid down I felt his cock against my butt. With a bit of moving me around (I was glad that I'm only little and don't weigh much) he lined my pussy up with his cock and lowered me onto it.

Wow, Daniella was right about the size of the cocks; I gasped and pulled faces as my hole stretched to accommodate it. I don't suppose that it was bigger than the huge dildo that I have but it certainly felt like it. I have control over the dildo going inside me but there was nothing that I could do about controlling my descent onto that cock.

He kept letting me slide further and further down; all the time his cock going deeper and deeper inside me. I was starting to wonder if it would appear if I opened my mouth.

Eventually I felt the man's hands that were under my butt stop me going down any further. I looked up at his face but his head was turned and he was looking out at the audience.

His hand slowly lifted me up a little then lowered me again. He repeated this raising and lowering me again and again, and before long the pain stopped and the pleasure started.

I don't know if he was, but as my pleasure got more intense, it felt like he was lowering me a little further each time that he let me go down.

It wasn't long before the pleasure increased so much that I orgasmed, and because my face was turned towards the audience; they saw the expressions on my face as well as hearing my moans and expletives. They may just have seen my body jerking but the man was holding my doubled-up body against his.

When my orgasm was over he lifted me up and off of him leaving my pussy feeling soo empty.

The show wasn't over yet. When the man lowered me down he placed me on my back on a bench. He went over to Rose and the other man came over to me. He moved my body so that my head was hanging over the end of the bench.

He then got on his knees near my head and lowered his, also huge, cock to my face. I opened my mouth to accept it and I soon became very pleased that James had taught me how not to gag; although this man's cock was a lot bigger than James' and I really did think that I was going to choke a couple of times.

Before long I was struggling to breathe but the man seemed to know just how long he could leave his long, fat cock in my throat before he had to remove it enough for me to breathe. Having said that, copious amounts of my saliva came out with his cock and dribbled down to my eyes and mixed in with my tears.

I was glad that I wasn't wearing any mascara.

Finally, I felt the cock swell a little more and then what seemed like buckets full of his cum shot down my throat before he withdrew his cock.

When I got my breath back I sat up and looked around. Daniella and Rose were in a 69 with the other man fucking Rose, who was on top.

I watched until they all orgasmed, or faked it; then they all got up onto their feet. The show was over and I have to say that I was quite knackered.

We all went off the stage and to the changing room where we took it in turns to use the shower. As we waited, Daniella and I looked at the calendar of what sex shows were coming up. Three really interested me and I put my name down for them. The first was the 'Fucked by Machines' night, the second was 'Public Humiliation' and the third was 'Orgasm Denial'. Daniella told me that the machine fucking was good but that she'd never volunteered for the public humiliation or the orgasm denial.

I made a note of the dates of all 3 evenings.

While we were waiting the boss came in and gave each of us an envelope with our 'pay'. When he got to me he asked me if my orgasms were real.

"Of course, I've never faked one in my whole life." I replied.

"Good," he replied; "I hope that you'll be back for more; and you're welcome to come and just work the bar anytime that you want Lolita; and I may have some extracurricular jobs that you may be interested in. Come and see me the next time that you come here."

"Yes boss, I've enjoyed myself tonight and I will be coming back."

"When you're ready to go home have a word with one of the bouncers on the door; he'll get you a taxi."

"Thank you boss."

After we'd showered, Daniella and I left and we got separate taxis.

Back at daddy's boat I went straight to bed and hoped that my slightly sore pussy would be better by the morning.

12