Georgia Ch. 15

Story Info
Georgia continues to have fun and tries new things.
11.4k words
4.67
14.6k
5
0

Part 15 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before you read this part I strongly suggest that you read the previous parts. It will give you the background that will make this part a lot more enjoyable.

***

Part 15

It was late morning when I woke-up and as I lay on top of my bed with the fingers of my right hand waking-up my pussy. I swore to myself that I really would have a lazy day. The problem was that there is just so much fun to have out there. Anyway, I swore that I wouldn't go any further than the café that day.

After my first orgasm of the day I got up and did my thing in the bathroom. Then my stomach told me that it was empty. I couldn't really understand why after I'd gorged myself in the restaurant the previous night.

Then I had the decision of what to wear. I knew that Manuel had said that it was okay to go to his café naked but I was eager to try on of my new thongs; my crotchless thongs. Besides, a girl can look good wearing just a little something; also, no one could accuse me of being naked.

I opened the drawer with the thongs in and decided on one that had only the elasticated strings. I'd be wearing a thong but at the same time everything would be on display.

I stepped into it and I have to say that I liked what I saw in the mirror. That Celeste woman is a gem.

And that thong and a pair of heels is all that I wore to the café for breakfast.

Manuel was his usual cheerful self and he seemed oblivious to my near nudity.

Back at the boat I quickly got totally naked and decided to improve my all-over tan on the rear sunning deck.

It wasn't long before I got bored and I decided to liven things up by putting my egg inside me and play with the remote control to see how long I could play with the different settings and NOT cum.

I think that I managed about 20 minutes before my second orgasm of the day hit me like a train. It had been building but I thought that I had it under control then all of a sudden it exploded. As usual, I got a bit vocal and my body jerked about.

As I calmed down I saw that an old man carrying a fishing rod had stopped and was staring at me. I smiled at him and said hola but he just turned and walked on.

One thing that I had discovered whilst playing with the remote control is that there is a setting where I can have it on gentle vibrate all the time, and have it give me random quick bursts of full throttle.

I think that it was one of those full throttle bursts that took me over the edge.

By that time all thought of a lazy day were gone - again. And I needed to do something, go somewhere. After a bit of thought I decided on a bit of retail therapy. I remembered seeing some nice cover-ups when I was in Playa de en Bossa going back to Jake's and Lenny's hotel.

Right, what to wear and how to get there. Neither problem took long to resolve. I chose a see-through tube top that was easy to get off, and a ultra-short skater skirt. I'd noticed that there was a slight breeze that day and I hoped that I'd have a few wardrobe malfunctions. I still had the egg inside me so I put the control into my backpack. But that wasn't enough; I was feeling horny so I got one of my butt plugs out, the one with the clear glass 'diamond', and I squat down to insert it. My pussy was dripping so that provided the lubrication to get the butt plug pressed home.

As I was pushing it in I felt the egg move and I wondered if the vibrations from the egg would travel to the butt plug and that would excite me as well. I decided to experiment on the bus on the way.

Yes, the bus was the way that I decided to get there; well, a taxi to the bus station, then the bus.

Collecting what I needed, I set off to get a taxi. As I walked, I could feel the egg moving around and hitting the butt plug. Well not actually hitting it, but getting some resistance because of it.

There was a breeze as I walked into the bus station but I just ignored my skirt flying up. After all, gravity would bring it down again when the wind would let it.

I bought a ticket then went outside to wait for the bus. Again, I did nothing to stop my skirt from blowing up, much to the delight of the people who were sitting on a bench in front of me. I wondered if those on the bench behind me got a good look at my butt plug.

There were only 3 steps up onto the bus but the man following me got a good look up my skirt. I know that because I heard him quietly say,

"Fucking hell, look at that." To the man behind him.

There were not enough people to fill the seats so I had to sit on one. There was no one for me to flash so I started playing with the remote control for my egg. I didn't make myself cum; just to the edge then I switched it off, waited for a minute or so then turned it back on.

I got off the bus at the next stop after I saw some shops and by that time I was feeling VERY horny.

The first thing that I did was sit outside a café and order a drink. I needed one and it gave me the opportunity to flash the people walking by. Most didn't even look my way but those who did were rewarded with a great view of my pussy.

Two teenage boys stopped when the saw me and stared for about a minute before walking on. A couple of minutes later they were back staring at my pussy again. When 1 of them looked up to my face I smiled at him. He got embarrassed and the both walked away.

There must have been half a dozen shops selling the cover-ups that I was looking for but they weren't all the same so I had to look in each shop to find the ones that I liked best. I also decided that I needed a couple of big shoulder bags to use instead of my backpack. I thought that the shoulder bags would be more girly.

As I walked from shop to shop the gentle breeze was giving me lots of wardrobe malfunctions, and that was only the ones that I saw. The skirt is so light that half the time I don't even know that it has blown up.

Anyway, I finally decided on the cover-ups that I wanted and went back to those shops. One of the cover-ups is made of some sort of white lace with swirly patterns and lots of holes, some small and a lot quite big. I had to go through every one on the rack to find one with the big holes in the right position, I didn't want my nipples or slit covered.

Finding the best one I had to try it on. Of course they don't have changing rooms in shops like that so I just slipped it on over the top of my clothes then pulled to tube top down to check that my nipples were in line with big holes. They were, so I reached under the cover-up and pulled my skirt down so that I could check that my slit was visible.

Satisfied that I had the right cover-up I pulled it up and off then pulled my tube top back into position and pulled my skirt up. As I started to get organised I saw a man staring at me. I guessed that he's seen my whole performance and I wanted to give him a bit more so I turned my back to him and bent over with straight knees.

I heard a sharp intake of breath and assumed that he'd seen my butt plug.

I ignored him and went and paid the young girl at the till. If she'd seen me changing she didn't let on.

I then went to another shop to get the multi-coloured, net cover-up that I'd seen; the one like that with the biggest holes. The holes were big enough for me to get my thumb through. There was no point in trying it on so I didn't.

After paying for it I started looking for a shoulder bag. It didn't take long to find ones that would do the job. They are only cheap ones that could well drop to bits before I leave Ibiza but that didn't matter; they did the job for now.

By that time I was at the end of the rows of shops and near a Burger King. I was thirsty again, and hungry so I went in and ordered a Flamer.

When I'd got it I went and sat outside, right next to the way in. I twisted my chair round and perched my butt on the front edge so that I could lay back and that all of my pussy would be visible to anyone coming in.

It was late afternoon by then and people must have been getting hungry because lots of people came in. Of course I closed my knees whenever any kids came in but that was all. It was mainly the late teens and early twenties that realised what they could see.

I got a few nice comments and one, probably partially drunk, young man came back and sat opposite me.

"Do you know that I can see your bald pussy?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied, "Do you like it?"

"Fuck yeah."

"Do you want to fuck it?"

"Yeah."

"Well you can't so fuck off and let other people enjoy the view."

That sort of stunned him a bit and after a few seconds silence he got up and went inside.

I managed to flash a few more people before I finished my burger and left to find a bus stop. I stood at the bus stop waiting with my backpack between my feet and not noticing my skirt flying up most of the time.

The bus back was boring except for me using the remote control to get my pussy all worked up again. If the taxi driver had bothered to look in his mirror he'd have had a great view of my pussy.

Back at the boat I stripped and removed the 2 objects inside me then had a shower before looking at what I'd purchased. I tried the cover-ups on and was satisfied that I'd be showing everything that I wanted to.

The sun was going down so I decided to have a nap before deciding what I was going to do that evening.

I was out like a light and woke up around 10 pm. Splashing some water on my face I decided that I was going to try-out one of my new half thongs at the club; I'd go and 'work the bar' as the boss calls it.

Slipping one of my summer dresses and some heels on; and putting the thong and my essentials into one of my new shoulder bags, I left to get a taxi.

The door men greeted me with,

"Buenas tardes Lolita" and I walked straight to the boss's office to ask if I could work the bar that night.

"Can you pole dance?" was the reply.

"No, I've never even tried."

"Can you cum on command?"

"No, I didn't even know that was possible."

"Yeah it is but you have to be hypnotised. Right, I guess that you'll have to work the bar then. You know where the thongs are don't you?"

"Yes boss."

He turned back to whatever he was doing and I went to the changing room.

Daniella was there and she was just getting undressed.

"Come for the pole dancing Lolita?"

"No, I don't know how to do it. I'm just going to work the bar."

"It's quite easy, you should try it."

"Yes, I will, one day."

We talked some more and she watched me strip then put my thong on.

"That's not one of the clubs thongs is it?"

"No, I brought my own."

"Let me have a look at it."

I spread my legs, leaned back and pushed my hips forwards. Daniella grinned and said,

"You do know the rules about touching the girls don't you?"

"Yes but I also know that no one enforces them."

"Right; just had to check. One girl who came here for a few months used to get her boyfriend to paint a thong on her so that the punters had very easy access to her pussy but I guess that that thong is just as good."

"Nice; why didn't I think of that." I replied.

That set my brain working, yes I could get a thong painted on but I could also get other clothes painted on me; that way I could walk around all day and night totally naked and only the people who really looked at me close up would know that I was naked. I had to find a body paint artist; I made a mental note to phone Pau in the morning.

"Daniella, the boss just asked me if I could cum on command. Have you ever heard of a girl being able to do that?" I asked.

"Yes I have; something to do with being hypnotised and having a trigger word, but I never fancied it. My boyfriend would want to know the word and life would be impossible once he knew."

"Yes, I can imagine."

"Why Lolita, do you fancy getting hypnotised? Judging by what I've seen of you so far you seem to cum dead easy as it is."

"Yes, I do find it easy; I was just wondering about what the boss said."

"Fair enough, I gotta go, I've got some poles waiting, and they're not all metal. Oh, have you seen the new calendar?"

"No."

Daniella left and I looked at the calendar. The 'Fucked by Machines' night, the 'Public Humiliation' and the 'Orgasm denial' were still there but there were 3 new entries: -

Promotional trip to Beaches.

Private Humiliation.

Sybian night.

I checked the dates that I'd put into my phone for the first 3 then added the second 3. I didn't know what a Sybian was so I googled it. As soon as I saw and read about them I went back to my phone's calendar and added ** after the Sybian night. Then I went back online and researched companies that sell Sybians. It took me about 30 minutes but I managed to order one for delivery to me at the marina.

Before I left the changing room I checked that dates of all the events. The Orgasm denial night was the next night. I smiled and got wet in anticipation of what I assumed was going to happen to me the next night.

Then I went out to the bar wearing just my half thong and heels.

I really do enjoy walking around fully clothed people when I'm naked. Okay I had the half thong on but it only covered the very top of my slit and even that was exposed when I pulled the thong up after about an hour. If the boss or any of the other staff noticed they didn't say anything.

Some of the customers certainly noticed; I guess that it's hard not to when I'm stood only millimetres from their faces.

Realising that my pussy wasn't covered is always a good indication to the men that I'm open to a bit of groping and I soon lost count of the fingers that had played with my pussy.

Some of the men asked me what my name was and I always told then that it was Lolita. You can imagine what some of them were thinking and some even said a few things. If only they'd put their brains in gear they would have quickly realised that the club would never employ underage girls.

Another thing that I started doing that night was giving lap dances. One of the more experienced girls explained everything to me, what I can and can't do, what the punters can and can't do, and what the bouncers will do. She even let me watch her giving one. I'm pretty sure that she didn't realise that my thong didn't cover my pussy because if she did I'm sure that she wouldn't let me do it; but she did, and little old me soon had a customer.

For the first couple of dances that I gave I stuck to the rules but when the bouncer didn't stick his head round the curtain I let the guy finger me and play with my tits. It's a good job that there is a time restriction on those dances because if they had been any longer the bouncer would have heard me cumming.

In between everything that I was getting up to, I managed to watch a bit of the show. I saw Daniella and another girl performing on the metal poles, then making use of the men's poles. They were the same 2 men that I'd been fucked by the last time that I was at the club.

Before I knew it the time was 3 a.m. and everything started to wind down.

The boss came out of his office, gave us our pay and reminded those of us who were taking part in the show the following evening of what time we had to be there.

I went to the changing room and saw Daniella and one of the men having round 2 of the earlier fucking sessions. I got changed and left.

It was again near lunchtime when I woke up and the first thing that I did was to phone Pau and asked him about body painting artists and hypnotists. He told me that he knew one guy who often painted girls before they went clubbing so he must be reasonably good. Pau told me that he'd phone me back in about an hour with phone numbers and addresses.

I went and had a shower then put a strings only thong on and went over to the café. This time though, there were other customers there and one of the women looked as though she was about to explode when she saw how little I was wearing.

First she had a go at me, calling me a slut and other names then she had a go at Manuel for letting me go there.

Manuel went on at her in Spanish then told her that I was only a kid and that it didn't matter what I wore. That made me wonder just how old Manuel thought that I was. When he brought my breakfast out we had a little chat in Spanish. He called the woman an interfering old cow who should keep her nose out of other people's business. I laughed and said that she probably had nothing better to do.

Manuel said that he'd told her that kids should be able to wear whatever they wanted so I asked him how old he thought that I was. He said that judging by my height I must be 12 or 13. I laughed and told him that I was 18.

He genuinely looked shocked; and I have to say that after that morning he started looking at me in a different way. I think that he's started getting the hots for me.

Pau phoned me shortly after I got back to the boat and gave me the details that I wanted. I thanked him and promised that I'd phone him if I needed him. Then I phoned both numbers and made 2 appointments, one for the following day, and the other for the day after.

That afternoon and evening I really did take things easy. I strongly suspected that my night at the club would be very tiring. Most of the time was spent sunbathing and thinking about me walking around Ibiza wearing only paint; and being able to cum just by saying a certain word.

I thought about what was going to happen to me that night. I'd never really tried to hold back with my orgasms and I was worried that I'd cum just as soon as someone, or something touched my clit. I didn't know if I should make myself have hundreds of orgasms before I went so that I'd be orgasmed out, if there is such a thing, before I went; or just abstain and hope for the best.

I chose the lazy option and didn't make myself cum all day.

I must admit that I was nervous as the taxi drove me to the club; nervous and apprehensive. When I walked into the changing room Daniella and another girl whom I had never met before were there. Daniella introduced the girl as Mariana. She's about Daniella's build but with tits half way between Daniella's size and mine.

Both Daniella and Mariana were totally naked and ready for the action.

I stripped and put my stuff in a locker then Mariana gave both of us a pill.

"Take that Lolita; it will dull the nerves in your clit."

"It's not a drug is it?" I asked.

"No, it's a herbal thing. You can get all the ingredients at any Carrefour supermarket."

"We all swallowed our pills then Daniella got out a bottle of vodka."

"Take a few swigs of this, it helps as well."

I wasn't so sure about that but it would settle my nerves. So I did.

A few minutes later Diego walked in and told us to get out on the stage. As I walked behind the curtains I saw 3 big beds lined up along the front of the stage. Each one had the end furthest away from the audience raised up about 20 cm so that it was easier for the audience to see the girl's face, and for her to see the audience. Also at each corner of each bed I could see a length of what looked like cotton rope with one end tied to the bet leg.

I hadn't realised that I would be tied down, but hey, it limits the amount of jerking that my body can do when do I cum. Wait, I'm not supposed to cum. Oh shit; I'm going to lose this one.

Diego led us each to a bed,

"Little one in the middle I think."

He said as he pushed me back onto the bed. Two bouncers appeared and it wasn't long before all 3 of us were tied spread-eagled to a bed.

Diego said something over the sound system and the curtains opened.

OMG there were hundreds of people there, all looking at the 3 of us.

Diego then went on to say that the winner would be the girl who came the least number of times over the next 60 minutes. He then went on to explain that only 3 members of the audience would be allowed on the stage at one time and each set of 3 would change every 5 minutes.