Georgia Ch. 16

Story Info
An 18 yo girl enjoys her gap year before going to University.
9.8k words
4.54
14.5k
6

Part 16 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before you read this part I strongly suggest that you read the previous parts. It will give you the background that will make this part a lot more enjoyable.

Part 16

I awoke to the sound of my alarm. I sat upright and smiled as I remembered my early appointment.

As I showered I realised that my next shower wouldn't be for at least 2 days, maybe more. I soaped myself all over again.

I hadn't been bothering with deodorant or perfume up until then but I found the bottles and left them where I would see them that night. Up until then I had preferred the being as natural as I could; and I'd been having lots of showers; but that was going to change' for a couple of days anyway.

I decided on a few basics and put them in my little clutch bag. Then I added one of my little vibrators. I didn't want to put it inside me because I didn't know if my juices would ruin my painted shorts. Having said that I knew that my pussy would be leaking all the time and I just hoped that my juices wouldn't spoil my fun.

I wanted to look really good so I selected a pair of my highest heels then got out the first dress that I came to. Which one it was didn't matter as it wouldn't be on for long.

I raided the fridge then set off to get a taxi.

Even though my nipples were rock hard, I still pulled and twisted them as I waited for Henry to open the door.

As I walked in Henry welcomed me then introduced Nicolás as his assistant. Nicolás looked to be no older than me, maybe even younger.

Henry briefly reminded me what the procedure was then told Nicolás to mix the base coat.

"Shall I get ready Henry?" I asked.

"It will take Nicolás a couple of minutes to mix the base but okay."

"Where can I leave my dress Henry?" I asked as I pulled my dress up and off.

"You mean your top; well that's what something that length looks like; not that I mind, you look beautiful Georgia. Give it to me; I'll put it on a hanger in my wardrobe."

"Why thank you kind sir."

When Henry got back he asked me if I minded being painted out on the balcony. He said that he always preferred painting a girl in natural light.

"Sure, wherever you want to have me."

I walked out onto the balcony and looked around. There was a long bench in the middle at one end and some of his paints and equipment out there. There was also a shower head sticking out of the wall at the opposite end to the bench. I wondered if Henry showered out there.

Next I looked up and around. There were lots of windows overlooking the balcony but I figured that Henry must have painted dozens of girls out there.

"Before we start Georgia I need to take some photographs of you, is that okay?"

"Oh yes, I remember seeing them on your tablet. Yes, of course you can."

"I'll see if I can remember the poses that I saw. The first was full frontal wasn't it?"

"Yes, good memory Georgia."

"Where do you want me Henry?"

"I think that the morning sun is quit bright here."

I stepped back then spread my feet slightly wider than shoulder width then pushed my chest out. I heard a few clicks of Henry's expensive looking camera and wondered if my clit would be visible on the photos.

"Good Georgia, turn round please."

I did, keeping my feet wide apart and pushing my butt out. I heard a few more clicks. Before Henry could say anything I said,

"You want some of my butt and pussy don't you? I seem to remember some girls on your tablet bending over like this."

I shuffled my feet further apart then bent forwards keeping my knees straight, and grabbed my ankles. I heard a few more clicks.

"Weren't some of the photos in this pose?" I said as I got on the bench then pushed my legs up and out. I felt my lips open. More camera clicks then Henry said,

"Okay, that's enough for now, but there will be more as we go along."

"I know."

As I got up I saw Nicolás watching with a little pot of white paint and 2 brushes in his hand, and I wondered if he had been there all along.

"Can you stand on the bench with your legs spread please Georgia?" Henry asked.

I did and Henry knelt in front of me, his face no more than 20 centimetres from my pussy. He then started painting a line where the edge of the shorts would be. He put 2 lines either side of my pussy and while he was doing that and I said,

"Ooow Henry; that tickles me and is turning me on."

"Think of something boring Georgia, I don't want your pussy getting all wet."

"Okay, I'll try."

Then Henry went behind me and I felt more thin lines being painted on me.

"Can you bend forwards please Georgia?"

I bent forwards as much as I could without losing my balance and Henry said that it was okay. I felt more lines being painted at the sides of my pussy.

"Good Georgia, now the top. Please stand on the floor."

As I got off the bench I said,

"Please can you make it a string top that ties behind my neck, I want to be able to put my bag over my shoulder without it rubbing the paint off."

"Already thought of that Georgia, I saw your bag when you arrived and assumed that you'd be taking it with you."

"Wow, you are good."

"I try."

I stood there as more lines were drawn on my chest and back.

"I'm assuming that you only want small triangles on your breasts Georgia. Is that right?"

"Yes, I like having a bit sticking out at the sides and bottom, although I haven't worn a bra or a bikini top since I left school."

"The tan tells me that you haven't worn one since you got here. English summers don't give a tan like that."

"Ain't that the truth?" I replied.

Henry finished the outline of my new bikini top then turned to Nicolás and told him that I was now ready to have the base coat put on.

Nicolás came and stood in front of me and a brush with white paint was soon being rubbed all over my tits. It didn't take long because the triangles were only small.

Next, Nicolás knelt in front of me and filled-in the front of the shorts. He covered the front of my slit but didn't go and further down. Next he asked me to turn around and he painted my butt.

When he was done he asked me to back up a bit and lean over and put my hands on the bench. I did as requested and was then told to shuffle my feet back and to spread them wide.

I smiled, knowing that all of my open pussy and butt hole were about to be exposed to him. I tried to think about anything but my pussy especially when I felt the paint brush on it. Actually, when the brush first touched my clit I gave a little shudder then apologised, telling Nicolás that it was the first time that I'd had my pussy painted.

Nicolás replied telling me that it was the first pussy that he'd painted.

"Both paint virgins then." I said then immediately regretted it. Maybe Nicolás was still a virgin and I'd embarrassed him but I couldn't see his face.

"Okay, all done Georgia." Henry said, "But don't move, it needs a minute to dry and I need some more photographs."

I stayed like that, knowing that both of them had a great view of my butt and pussy. I didn't think that it would be a big deal to Henry but I didn't know about Nicolás. Then I heard a few clicks from the camera.

After a couple of minutes Henry told me that I could stand up. When I did I looked at Nicolás; he had a big bulge in the front of his shorts. I smiled at him.

"Photos front and back again please Georgia."

I posed as I had done before and heard lots of clicks.

"Okay Georgia, now the main event. I need you to stand perfectly still. It will take about an hour and a half but we'll have plenty of breaks where you can move about."

"Bring it on." I replied.

Just over an hour later Henry told me to assume the position with my hands on the bench, knees straight as legs spread wide.

That position was easy to keep but the paint brushes kept tickling me and turning me on.

"Don't you go and get wet Georgia, think of the British weather or some other unpleasant thing." Henry said.

"Sorry Henry, but it's difficult."

"I know. You wouldn't be the first girl to orgasm at this stage of the procedure."

"Oh goo, because I'm getting close."

"Are you okay to continue or do you want me to finish you off so that I can dab you dry and we can continue."

"Would you please, I don't know how much longer I can hold it."

Henry put the brush down and I felt his finger rubbing my clit. I looked through my legs and saw Henry, and Nicolás watching us.

The orgasm was a good one and Henry stepped back to let it come to its natural end. Then he got on his knees and looked at my pussy.

"Okay, that's not too bad, Nicolás can you get the box of tissues?"

I saw him go off and the return. Then I felt my pussy being dabbed."

"Sorry about that Henry, It's just that ... "

"That's okay Georgia." Henry interrupted, "it's to be expected and as I said, you're a long way from being the first girl that's orgasmed at this stage of the procedure. Don't think another thing about it."

I turned my head and looked at the floor then I felt the paint brush on my still very sensitive clit again. I shuddered then apologised again.

Ten minutes later Henry announced that he was finished and asked me to pose again. I assumed all 3 poses and heard lots of clicks. When the clicks stopped I stood and said,

"Can I have a look at them please?"

"Of course you can. Have a look at yourself in the mirror while I load them onto my PC."

The mirror is a big one in the main room and as I walked up to it my eyes focused on my slit. At first glance I couldn't make out my slit but when I was right in front of the mirror I could make it out, and the little bulge of my clit.

I spent quite a few minutes looking at my new shorts from every angle that I could get. I even turned my back to the mirror and bent right over so that I could see my putt and pussy through my legs.

I liked what I saw.

Then my eyes went up to my chest. I could see 2 white triangles and bulges where my hard nipples were, just like they were covered by very thin material.

I turned my back to the mirror and looked back over my shoulder. I couldn't see the paint neck fastening because of my hair but I could see 2 lengths of paint string hanging down like a loose fitting string bikini top. Henry had even managed to paint a realistic bow for the tie.

"Happy?" Henry asked.

"I sure am; it's awesome. I'm going to love walking around town like this."

"Have a look at the photos before you go running off to expose yourself to the world Georgia."

"Yes, of course."

I stood beside Henry while he slowly scrolled through all the photographs.

"Wow, that's really me, you haven't just done a quick paint-shop on them have you Henry?"

"Definitely NOT Georgia, I haven't even got a copy of paint-shop. I told you that you are beautiful and these prove it."

I think that I actually blushed at that point but I soon recovered and said,

"I love the photos, you said that you could paint my slit to look like the seam in the denim and it really does look like that. Thank you Henry, can I have a copy of all the photos that you've taken of me on a memory stick please, I'll pay you extra for it."

"Of course you can, I'll have it ready for you when you come back for your dress. Talking about paying, if you're satisfied can you pay me please?"

"Sure can, and yes, I am satisfied; so satisfied that I'll probably be back for another paint job sometime. Do you take plastic?" I asked as I got my purse and got my Black Amex card out.

"Sorry, cash only; the tax man and I don't get on too well."

"That's okay," I replied, I've got the cash here."

I paid Henry and still had enough to easily last the day. When I get back to the boat I can raid daddy's safe again.

Transaction complete and everything else sorted, I reached up to Henry and kissed his beard covered cheek. Then I looked over to Nicolás.

"Come here." I said.

Nicolás walked over to me and I reached up and kissed his cheek as well. Then I picked up my bag and headed for the door. I was outside on the street when it hit me that I was out on a public street in the middle of the day, and all I had on was a few grams of paint. I felt good; and aroused.

"Cool it girl." I said to myself; "you don't want to lose any paint from on your pussy."

I took a deep breath and started walking.

I felt nervous and excited when I saw the first people walking towards me; and in a small way I was disappointed that they only glanced on me. It was the same with the others as I got closer to the centre of town.

People were ignoring me. That was good and bad. Good that Henry's paint job was that realistic and bad in that people didn't know that I was naked. It was also good in that I WAS naked in the middle of town on a busy morning and I was getting aroused being like that.

I walked around for ages with only a handful of people, all men, taking a second look at me. Even then I wasn't sure if it was because I was a girl wearing a small bikini top over small tits and some small daisy dukes; or if they realised that the clothes were only paint and they could see my slit and little clit sticking out. I guess that the problem is that there are thousands of girls in Ibiza that wander around in next to nothing.

I did get a bit nervous when I saw a police car parked and pointing my way, but the men in it didn't even look at me; well not that I could tell.

By the time that I was getting thirsty, I was down by the harbour. I saw a café and walked over to it. I looked at the chairs and was happy to see that they had cushions on them. I sat at a table and a young girl soon came to take my order. She gave me a bit of a strange look then acted as if I was wearing more than she was.

I stood up, twisted my chair and sat back down with my butt if the front edge of the char so that people walking by would be able to see my pussy when I opened my legs. I bend forwards and looked at my pussy, the paint was still good. Opening my legs I saw a pink line appear along the blue 'seam'. I opened them some more and the pink line got wider. I figured that if anyone saw my painted pussy with my legs closed and didn't realise that it was only paint then I could go just about anywhere and get away with it.

A couple of men looked, but not for long, and the girl who took my order didn't react at all, although only my slit was visible to her at the time. I guess that Henry had done a really good job of making my slit look like the seam in the 'denim'.

So far I had only been out and about and most of the people only glanced at me. I needed to go somewhere where I could get close-up to people, where they'd look at me for more than a split second. I thought for a second then smiled having thought of shops. There are often old men or young girls serving in them and I wondered if me standing in front of them paying for something would make them take a closer look and realise what they could actually see.

I was disappointed. No one had realised that I only had paint on so I decided to walk back to the boat. It was a pretty uneventful walk until when I was close to the marina and I heard someone shouting my name. I stopped and turned and walking up behind me were Kate and Zoe and their parents.

We all said hello and their mother added,

"That outfit looks a bit old and thin Georgia."

Zoe jumped in and told her mother that what I was wearing was all the fashion these days and to leave me alone.

Their father only took a quick look at me as he said hello.

As we walked we had a polite conversation about absolutely nothing of any importance. When we got to the marine I invited Kate and Zoe to come to daddy's boat with me. After asking their parents the oldies went one way and us girls went towards daddy's boat. As soon as we got out of hearing range Zoe said,

"So what are you wearing Georgia? Those shorts looks like some sort of latex and that bikini top looks like you painted it on."

"I didn't paint it on, but yes, it's all paint. I got this man to paint me."

Zoe grinned and just said, "Wow." But Kate said,

"You let a man paint your naked body, even between your legs?"

"Yep, the paint brushes felt nice on my pussy."

"I bet they did." Zoe added.

"They look real don't they?" I asked. "Look, I'll prove how real they look."

Kate and Zoe stood and watched me go into the marina office and they saw me go up to Sebastian and ask if they had any mail for me. When I went back out Kate said,

"He watched you walk out."

"That just proves that he's a man." Zoe said.

"Anyone fancy a drink or an ice cream?" I asked.

We went to the café and saw Manuel who joked with me saying,

"Ah, you found some clothes today mujer joven?"

"Si Manuel." I replied.

"Err, that implies that you've been here without and clothes on Georgia." Kate said.

"That's right." I replied, "Manuel doesn't mind."

"I bet he doesn't." Kate said.

"So what have you 2 been up to? Anything exciting? I see that you've ditched the bras, what about the knickers?"

"Them too." Zoe replied and lifted the front of her skirt so that I could see her bald pubes and slit.

"So has mummy and daddy found out yet?

"I don't think so; neither has said anything about the knickers but mummy asked about our bras. We just said that it was too hot."

"So what have you been doing? Been anywhere nice?"

Just then Manuel re-appeared and took our order.

"No; just boring touristy stuff." Zoe said.

"How about us 3 go somewhere tonight?" I asked.

"Won't proper clothes rub that paint off?" Kate asked.

"Probably; but I'm going out like this."

"Bloody hell." Kate said.

"You can come out in normal clothes and come to my boat then you can change into to some of my proper Ibiza night out clothes. Oh sorry, I didn't mean to imply that your clothes aren't nice, they are, it's just that you'll enjoy yourself more if you're showing lots of skin."

"That's okay Georgia, we both know that our clothes are boring; we'll be glad when we go to university and we can upgrade our wardrobe to decent clothes."

"You mean indecent clothes Zoe." Kate said.

"Stop being a boring old bitch Kate; "Zoe said; "You're getting too much like our parents. You'll be wanting to start going to church again if you're not careful."

"Fuck no. I've had way too much of that brainwashing already."

"So let yourself go Kate and enjoy yourself. Yes Georgia, we'd love to borrow some of your clothes; thank you."

Our ice creams and colas arrived and we were quiet whilst we ate.

We talked some more but I avoided telling them about the club and Groper's Bar. They were fascinated about the hypnotist and me wanting to orgasm just my hearing a certain word. They had a good laugh when I told them what word I'd chosen.

"That's the Greek god with a humongous cock isn't it?" Zoe asked.

"Might have guessed that you'd choose a word like that." Kate said.

We talked until it started getting dark then they left to tell their parents that they were going out, and to get 'ready'. Apparently their mother has told them to look after me. That stupid woman must think that I'm as young as I look.

Meanwhile, I'd gone back to daddy's boat and squirted some perfume on my parts that weren't covered in paint.

When the sisters arrived, wearing what was their parents version of clubbing clothes, they soon stripped off and for once, I felt over-dressed.

"It's good to be free." Zoe shouted and threw her arms up in the air.

I raided daddy's bar and poured us all a large tequila.

"Here's to a revealing night." Zoe said.

After another couple of tequilas we went down to my cabin to choose some clothes for the sisters. It took a while for them to be happy, and to convince Kate that we couldn't see her pussy; but we finally got there.

Zoe chose one of my skirts with hundreds of 1 centimetre holes and a matching crop top that leaves her nipples poking out all the time whilst Kate chose a tube skirt and a crop top that leaves her with some of her boobs hanging out of the bottom of it. The skirt that Kate chose is one that I have trouble keeping my pussy covered. Zoe and I convinced her that her pussy wouldn't be showing but we both knew that as soon as she starts moving her slit will be on show and so will half of her butt.