Georgia Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the card that Pedro gave me and saw the same logo on a shop front just ahead. When we got there we all stood outside and looked inside.

"It looks clean." Kate said.

"Yeah, and that receptionist looks smart. Is that a Spanish nurse's uniform that she's wearing?" Zoe said.

"Maybe; it looks a bit like the one the receptionist was wearing at the clinic that I went to; but quite a bit shorter."

"So are we going in then?"

I answered by moving to the door and opening it.

"Buenas noches señoras, ¿cómo puedo ayudarlo?" the receptionist said.

"¿Habla usted Inglés?"

"Si, how can I help you ladies?"

"We were thinking about having a massage." Zoe said, "Pedro from the gym down the road said that you had a big room where all 3 of us could have one at the same time and that we could have massages with a 'happy ending'. Is that right?"

"Of course; we prefer to satisfy our customers with a 'happy ending'; and yes, we do have a room that we can setup 3 tables in, and a number of masseurs that you can choose from, male and female. You can also choose to have the masseur clothed or naked and 'happy endings' can be followed by full coitus if desired."

"Plenty of options then." Kate said.

"We like to please our clients."

"Is there a rest room that I can use please?" Zoe asked.

"Of course, we have a waiting room where clients choose their masseuse and it has all the facilities that you may need."

I looked at Zoe then Kate then said,

"I'm game."

Both girls smiled confirming that they were also game for it. I got my Black Amex out of my bag and the receptionist's eyes lit up.

"Three with the full works please."

Payment sorted, she led us to a nice, comfortable room then handed us a pile of about 20 large photographs of young men and young women.

"I will leave you to choose which masseur each of you would like. I will return in about 10 minutes. Please help yourself to drinks."

As soon as she turned to leave Kate headed to the toilet. Both Zoe and I squat down and squeezed our vibes out where we were stood and we put them in our bags. Then I went to the mini-bar and poured 3 tequilas.

We sat drinking and looking through the photographs; telling the others what we thought each masseur would be like.

After 3 more tequilas and about 20 minutes, the receptionist returned and asked how we were getting on.

"Is there any time limit on the sessions?" I asked.

"One hour."

"And if we reach the 'happy ending' long before the hour is up does the masseur keep going or is the session over?"

"That is up to you. If you wish to continue the massage you can."

"Good; because I'm sure that I'll reach my first 'happy ending' quite quickly."

"Not a problem, just tell your masseur to keep going. Now, have you chosen yet?"

We each held up the photograph of our choice.

"Good choice ladies; clothed or unclothed; the masseurs that is?"

"Naked of course." I replied.

"Okay, have a shower then wrap one of the towels round you. You can leave your clothes and belonging in one of those lockers, the combination is written on the inside of the doors. We will be along to collect you in a few minutes."

The shower was a large single one but all 3 of us managed to squeeze in and we helped each other soap our bodies; paying special attention to the other's pussy.

"Don't make me cum, I want to be half way there when it starts." Kate said.

When we got out of the shower and dried ourselves, none of us bothered to wrap the towels around our bodies; we just sat and waited.

A couple of minutes later our choice of masseurs walked in; all only wore a small towel round their waist. We went to our choice then they introduced themselves and asked us to follow them.

We were led into a largish room with 3 massage tables and smaller tables next to them, all having a selection of bottles on them. Each table had wedge shaped pillow on it, sloped down to where our heads would go, and a folded towel for us to put our heads on. We were invited to lie on the tables, face down.

It was obvious that laying over the wedge our butts would be stuck up in the air. When I was in position I looked over to Kate and Zoe. Both had done what I had done and lay with our leg open as far as the table would allow.

What followed can only be described a truly awesome experience; one that I want to repeat as often as I can.

With my head on one side I saw Felipe, my masseur, take his towel off and I got my first look at his cock. It certainly wasn't in the same league as the guys at the club but it was quite acceptable to me, even though it was still soft.

Then Felipe started. He was so gentle, so firm as he massaged my arms with his oily hands. When he started on the backs of my legs I was so relaxed that I was starting to wonder if I would fall asleep. Sex was the last thing on my mind. And oh, when he worked on my back it was totally awesome.

Even though my slightly open pussy was right in front of him, when he massaged my butt he didn't even touch it.

It wasn't until he asked me to turn over that I started thinking about my pussy. Felipe had moved the wedge to below my head so that my shoulders and head were raised. I could easily see my prominent pubis and the front of my slit. I guess that he wanted me to watch what he was doing to me.

As I was getting comfortable I looked over to Kate and Zoe. Both were on their backs watching what their naked masseur was doing to them. I also saw Zoe's masseur's cock. It too wasn't as big as the guys in the club but I was sure that Zoe wouldn't complain when she got it inside her.

It started when he dripped some warm oil onto my tits and started massaging them and rolling and twisting and pulling my already rock hard nipples.

I've never had so much pleasure from my tits being touched. So much so that I had my first orgasm of the evening; and he hadn't even got to my pussy.

As my body reacted and started jerking and rising up off the white table, Felipe just kept massaging my tits as if I wasn't cumming. As I started to come down from my high I heard Zoe say,

"First one to Georgia."

I smiled, just as Felipe dripped some warm oil onto my stomach. I was expecting, hoping, that he'd start working on my pussy but he didn't, his hands slid all over my torso, even teasing the ends of my nipples. That caused me to gasp a little because by then they were super sensitive.

After working on my torso for a few minutes, his hands moved to all around my pussy. He tormented me for ages without actually touching my pussy. I could see my stomach going up and down as the tension inside me built up.

Finally, he just lightly ran a finger along my slit. My clit was rock hard and sticking out between my lips so much that by then that I could see it. As his finger lightly touched my clit another orgasm exploded out of me.

He continued to slide his hands all around my pussy the best that he could considering that my hips kept going up and down as the spasms hit me.

When the waves subsided, Felipe's hand went back to my pussy, the first touch of my clit causing me to moan quite loudly and caused my vaginal muscles to contract for a second.

Then what I had waited so long for started; his gentle assault on my pussy. He was gentle, but relentless. My 'oohhhs' and 'arrghs' started and I watched my stomach start going up and down quickly. Felipe gently moved my knees further apart then lifted them one at a time so that my foot moved close to my butt. My knees just automatically moved as far apart as they would go, opening my lips to their full extent.

It wasn't long before another orgasm hit me, and that was even before his fingers had gone inside me.

The torment of my clit whilst his other hand gently touched me all around my upper thighs and stomach went on and on. It wasn't long before yet another orgasm hit me.

As I calmed down I felt his middle finger go inside me and I let out a long sigh of relief. Then I said,

"Fuck me."

But he didn't, instead he inserted his other middle finger inside me so that his index and little fingers were pointing down to the table. Then he started quickly pulling his hand up and down like he was frantically finger fucking me but his finger weren't going in and out of me. All his energy was going in to quickly lifting my butt off the table then pushing me down again.

No one had ever done that to me before and it was driving me crazy. My head was rolling from side to side. My arms were going all over the place and my legs were doing the same. Okay, I've done that part before but this time I was giggling and smiling as well.

I later wondered if that phase of the massage was the part they called the 'happy ending' because I was certainly happy."

One time that my head was facing the side of the table that Felipe was stood, I saw his cock. It was hard and pointing up over the side of the table. I managed to control my arm enough to reach out and grab it.

I tried to wank him but I didn't have enough control of my arms and hand to do it properly and eventually I gave up because I was too busy jerking about and giggling.

I continued doing that as Felipe stopped lifting me up and pushing me down and I felt more of his fingers go inside me. When I managed to look down I saw that his whole hand was inside me.

That sight alone was enough to start yet another orgasm; or should I say take me right back up there because the previous one still hadn't gone away.

Felipe continued fist fucking me for a few minutes as my orgasm went from peak to peak, then he slowly pulled his hand out and started quickly pulling my pubis up with just his middle 2 fingers inside me - again.

Then he stopped and withdrew his fingers but my body still kept jerking all over the place and I was still grinning and giggling.

The next thing that I knew was that Felipe was pulling my legs down the table so that my pussy was right at the end. Then he thrust his cock deep inside me. If I had stopped giggling by then I might have wondered how I could feel his cock going in and out of me.

His cock should have been able to rattle around in my hole after just having had his fist inside me, but I could feel it. I guess that my hole shrank back to its normal size pretty quick.

Then I felt him shoot his load inside me.

The thing was, I was still mid orgasm. That man had somehow managed to give me an orgasm that was rolling on and on; a never ending orgasm.

I vaguely remember seeing Felipe and the other 2 masseurs leave the room and I guessed that the hour was up but my orgasm was still going strong and I was still giggling like a little school girl. I just couldn't keep still.

I remember Kate and Zoe standing over me and looking down at me. I think that Kate asked me if I was okay and when I just giggled they helped me to my feet and half carried me back to the waiting room. They put me down on a chair and waited, and waited.

Zoe later told me that it took over 10 minutes for me to start returning to normal. They'd taken it in turns to go and have a shower and when I was able the stand they put me in the shower and turned it on set to cold.

That brought me back to reality.

Ten minutes later we were all dressed and slowly walking out of the place and down the street. As we walked we talked; both Kate and Zoe were over the moon with their massages but both said that I had got the most out of it. Neither of them could believe that number of orgasms that I had and that my masseur had turned me into giggling little wreck that couldn't even control her own body.

I had to agree with them but added that it was the sort of wreck that I wanted to be in zillions of times again. I still couldn't believe that a woman can have orgasms like that. It was certainly a first for me.

Anyway, we found a bar and had a few drinks to help us recover. At that point in time I just didn't care that my dress was totally see-through and that men kept looking at us. And I certainly didn't care about the way that all 3 of us sat at our table with our knees open.

When we finally left that bar it was getting towards midnight. It was only then that Kate remembered that they were supposed to be back at their boat in time for them to go out to dinner with their parents.

"I guess that you'll be getting a double spanking in the morning then. I think that I should come round and confess that it was my fault." I said.

"You only want our daddy to spank you as well don't you Georgia?"

"So what if I do. He made me cum the last time that he spanked me; what's wrong with that?"

"Nothing, I just hope that he makes me cum as well." Kate replied.

Zoe just smiled.

Anyway, we got a taxi back to the marina and both Zoe and Kate stripped naked as soon as they were out of the taxi then gave me the clothes.

"May as well get ready for it; besides, we're supposed to be naked on the marina. That's what daddy said." Zoe said.

I was about to say something about them being able to put some clothes on to go out; but I didn't bother. Instead I wished them a good night and headed towards daddy's boat. I needed some sleep.

12