Georgia Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harper!"

"Yes I was cumming. Want to swim towards those people?" I asked.

"No, I'm getting out now." Lucy said.

Harper and I followed Lucy back to the little beach where she quickly put her bikini back on. Harper did the same when she landed.

"I think that we should be going back now Harper." Lucy said.

"You're probably right; mum will be getting worried."

As we climbed up onto the path Harper said,

"That was nice; we've got to find a way to do that again Lucy."

"Yeah, I guess that it was." Lucy added.

"There are quite a few beaches on Ibiza where you can sunbathe and swim naked but this one's the best." I said.

"I like it here." Lucy said.

After a pause Harper said,

"So how come you were cumming whilst you were just standing on the bus Georgia? Was it because you were virtually naked and we were watching you?"

"Partially that, but I had a little help from my pleasurable friend. You see I've got a vibrating egg inside my vagina."

"Is that what caused you to cum while you were swimming as well?" Lucy asked.

"Yes, it was."

"Awesome." Harper said, "I wish that we could get something like that."

We walked back through the naked area with both Lucy and Harper looking at just about every cock that was on display.

It wasn't long before we got to my towel and I told them that I was going to get an ice cream.

"Like that?" Lucy asked.

"Yes, I've been in there like this a few times. No one seems to care."

"Wow," Harper said, "I wish that I had your courage Georgia."

"Think about doing it and get to wanting to do it and eventually you will do it Harper."

"Maybe Georgia; gotta go, maybe see you here again. Bye"

Lucy and Harper headed off into the crowd of clothed people whilst I dug my purse out of the sand and went to the beach bar. I was right about no one caring about my nudity. I got the ice cream and went and sat on edge of the raised wooden floor of the shop round the back of the beach bar.

I sat with my knees up and a couple of teenage boys that were arriving at the beach had a good look at my pussy as they walked by.

When I was finished eating I went into the shop and had a look around but nothing looked interesting.

Back at my towel I sunbathed, with my legs spread wide, both on my back and on my front. It was so relaxing that I turned the egg off and dozed off a couple of times.

When I decided to leave I packed up and walked along the clothed area and looked for Lucy and Harper. I saw them quite close to the water's edge and I waved to them. Their father just stared at me.

I had the usual fun sitting on the curb stone before getting the bus back to Ibiza town. It was the same miserable looking driver so I again held my bag in front of my dress.

There were quite a few people on the bus and I had to stand again, and it was a boring journey.

Back at the marina I showered then relaxed with a couple of tequilas before selecting which ultra-short skater skirt and which baggy cropped, crop top I was going to wear for my evening out.

I'd already taken my egg out when I got back to the boat and I debated with myself whether or not to put it back inside me. In the end I decided not to; I wanted full access to any fingers that went up my hole.

Shortly after it got dark I got ready and walked round the bay. It was slightly breezy and I wanted to have 2 things; firstly the nice breeze across my pussy, and secondly, a few wardrobe malfunction that, hopefully, I wouldn't know about because the material of my skirt was so light.

I had both; I was the skirt fly up a couple of times but I have no idea how many other times the wind blew it up.

The night people were starting to wake up when I got round the bay but first, I wanted to get something to eat. I wandered around until I found a café that I could sit outside and I had a nice meal and a bottle of champagne. I don't think that I flashed anyone, but who knows, in that skirt anything could have happened. I certainly wasn't trying to not flash anyone.

Meal over, it was time for me to go and get groped.

There were only a handful of men customers when I got there so I was able to get one of the bar stools. I sat on it with the back of my skirt hanging over the stool letting the men know that I wasn't sitting on it. I opened my knees and put my feet on the side bars of the stool and looked at the list of cocktails that they had.

I laughed at a few of the names then ordered one called 'Climax Explosion'. The barman smiled and made it for me. The yellow drink came with a thin stirrer in the shape of a penis, complete with 2 little balls.

"Bloody hell," I thought, "that thing is smaller than the tampons that I use."

I sat sipping my drink and waiting for the first groper.

I lost count of the number of different hands that I had on my tits and pussy that night; and the number of fingers that went into my hole; but I do remember the number of orgasms that I had; only 3.

Well, you can't have everything but I really did enjoy being groped.

I had a relatively early night.