Georgine's Seduction

Story Info
Husband wants wife fucked by BBC and to join fun.
8.6k words
4.22
98.1k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are 18 years or older.

WARNING - This story contains nonconsensual sex (as this category indicates) as well as anal sex, spanking and creampies so if you are not interested in these subject matters please do not waste your time reading it. For others, enjoy!!

Thank you Soma99 for your help with my writing style. Readers, your constructive comments are appreciated.

Author's note - This story is about Georgine Wilpone, a character that will appear in "The Rise and Fall of the Ice Queen" to be issued soon in the Nonconsent category.

*****

Chapter 1 "Georgine Meets Mac"

Georgine "Georgie" Wilpone was born and raised in Birmingham, Alabama. She was born to an attorney and a homemaker. Her mother, Garnet Eason, was a partner in a regional law firm, and only found time for one child, so Georgie was it. She was short and red headed, both attributes inherited by Georgie. Her father, J.T. Wilpone, was a stay at home dad, and thus Georgie was a bit more conversant in "guy" stuff such as baseball, college football ("Roll Tide") and fighting with boys and girls. As a kid, she was just a redhead with pigtails and a solid left-handed swing.

J.T. was a domineering father, and being with Georgie most of the time, Georgie became accustomed to a strong male role model. He coached her softball and soccer teams, and did not hesitate to make Georgie the example of what to do or not do. It's often the case that the harshest critic of a player is the father of the player, and that was true in this instance. Even though Georgie was a talented softball player with a smooth powerful left handed swing (and had physically matured early), she gave up softball at age 12 because her father became too oppressive as a coach.

Georgie was precocious in every respect, including her body. At the time Georgie quit the softball team she started developing breasts, large breasts, with dark aureole and large nipples. This came as a surprise to the Wilpones since Garnet wasn't particularly big breasted, and neither were her sisters or her mother.

Georgie's early developing breasts became a problem because they made her a prime target for the hormonal boys that she was playing with. There were a number of times after a pick up baseball game that Georgie's parents found Georgie in some nearby parking lot or back yard with her shirt off and the boys inspecting her ample charms.

At age fourteen Georgie was sent off to a prep school in Atlanta. Georgie's parents hoped that Georgie's change in venue would put her on the straight and narrow. That hope was completely misplaced. The 200 boys at her prep school simply represented 200 different boys that could ogle her. By the time Georgie reached sixteen, her breasts reached maturity, which meant they were 34F. On her petite 5'2" frame, that rack got noticed not only for the boys in school, but also every male in the school administration.

Her parents again thought a change in venue was in order so Georgie went off to an all-girls college in Massachusetts. Georgie changed her focus from boys to girls. Her freshman roommate was Julie Anderson, an All-American beauty from a small town near Greenwich, Connecticut. Julie was a statuesque 5'10" platinum blonde, with a not too shabby 36D rack, so Georgie was delighted to be bunking with her a full year. Julie had just come off a horrible relationship in high school and had seen her mother and father go most of the way down the road to divorce (they divorced a year later). Julie was primed for a new relationship.

Julie and Georgie hit the communal showers the night they met as new roommates. Georgie was struck by Julie's beauty as she stepped of her shower stall - her blond hair wet, with all the wave taken out of it so it fell even further down Julie's voluptuous body, and dripping on her protruding breasts and running through and off her blond downy pubic patch. Julie was as smitten as well by Georgie, her flaming red hair, even more brilliant when wet, with her outsized breasts with freckles galore on pale white skin. The women skipped back to their room, wrapped only in their bath towels, giggling. Once the door to their room was shut, their towels dropped and Georgie, being the aggressive one, flung Julie on her bed with Georgie on top.

They first kissed passionately. Georgie then started by licking Julie's breasts. Georgie had never before made love to a woman, so she simply repeated what she thought was pleasurable to her. Julie had only been manhandled by teenage boys, so Georgie's tender licking, biting and sucking greatly aroused Julie. Georgie found it highly arousing to touch Julie's soft breasts and to elicit soft moans from Julie. Julie instinctually pushed Georgie's head towards her downy tuft of blond hair, where Georgie began licking tentatively licking Julie's wet pussy. Georgie tried various techniques to lick Julie's clit and pussy lips gauging her actions on whether Julie would thrust her hips up in reaction to a particular move. It wasn't long before Julie arched her back and enjoyed her first orgasm with a woman. They kissed and cuddled until Julie said "It's your turn."

Julie returned the favor by having Georgie lay on her back on Julie's bed. Julie started with Georgie's pillowy white breasts. Julie was fascinated by the pale freckled skin and Georgie's large nipples. Georgie also appreciated Julie's soft and considerate touch in comparison to the rough treatment by the teenage boys she had been with. Julie repeated the kisses to Georgie's pussy lips and clit that she found pleasurable. Georgie locked her legs around Julie's head and cried out with a pulse pounding orgasm.

That was the beginning of a full school year of loving, where both Julie and Georgie learned the joys of another woman's body, and explored the many ways to express that love through cunnilingus, analingus, vibrators, and light bondage. Georgie particularly enjoyed situations where she used a harness and dildo and fucked Julie silly.

Unfortunately Georgie and Julie were not assigned to the same dorm room the next year, so Georgie and Julie drifted apart, and Georgie went through a series of relationships with a number of women at her college, and then men from a neighboring college.

Given Georgie's outgoing personality and her amazing body, she did not lack for male suitors. Georgie was promiscuous her junior and senior years, probably going through at least three dozen one night stands and a dozen boyfriends.

Georgie's experience with men was a mixed bag. Some were simply interested in her body. Those tended to be the one night stands. Her boyfriends ranged from the polite and deferential to the domineering and forceful. Georgie tended more towards the domineering and forceful, perhaps subliminally because of her father.

Georgie's sex with women was perfected with Julie, but with men it was a group effort. Georgie was quickly adept at giving blowjobs and ultimately deep throating, and occasionally would engage in anal sex.

Her most memorable experience was with a boyfriend who enjoyed having sex while his roommate was in the room as well. Georgie felt a heightened level of excitement knowing in the darkened room that the roommate could see in the shadows her naked body and could smell and hear her making love with her boyfriend.

None of these college romances blossomed into a long term relationship, so Georgie graduated with a degree in political science and no specific place to call her long term home (she had no interest in going back to the South and no interest in going to law school). Georgie liked living in the north, and after college moved to the northern suburbs of Chicago. It was there that she found a job at a high end restaurant as a hostess.

By this time, Georgie figured she had sowed all of her wild oats and was ready to settle down and become a "respectable" married woman. She thought that her interest in domineering men was a passing phase, and focused on "regular" guys.

One of the "regular" guys she met at the restaurant was Macklin "Mac" Graber. Mac took an immediate liking to Georgie and her bubbling personality (and her 34F's). Mac was infatuated with Georgie, and Georgie was attracted to Mac's boyish good looks and his promise of a stable adult life. After the usual dating period, Mac proposed marriage and Georgie readily accepted.

Mac had an interesting story. He was born to a wealthy family in Milwaukee, but his parents were tragically killed in a car accident when he was five. He was raised by his mother's sister, who raised him as one of her own, but he always felt a bit out of place and did have an inferiority complex, which he hid well. Mac was a good looking lad, about 6'2," with sandy blond hair. He went to a large public university in Illinois and got a job working at a large trucking company in its logistics division.

Mac was instantly attracted to Georgie. Where he was somewhat shy, Georgie was effervescent. He was tall and lanky; she was perky with really big tits. He was interested in reading and the opera. She liked baseball, now being a Cubs fan, and college football. In other words, it was a match made in heaven.

Mac, being somewhat shy his whole life, only had a couple girlfriends, so his experience was somewhat limited. But that's not to say that Mac didn't have a kinky side. He was VERY interested in girls, and somewhat secretly in guys, so his reading included a lot of porn and a fair amount of trolling on the internet for some very kinky shit. It seems inevitable that if you are really into porn, you naturally gravitate to kinky shit over time, and that was the case for Mac. Mac was particularly enamored with porn involving men watching other men fondle their girlfriends or wives, or more, and better yet when the touching was against the woman's will. He wonders if cuckold creampie eating would be highly arousing to him or just plain disgusting.

Mac was also heavily influenced by a situation with his first girlfriend (in college) where she had an allergic reaction to a new bra she had purchased, and while in the emergency room Mac watched her girlfriend removing her clothing during the exam, thus exposing her ample breasts to the on call doctor. Mac was highly aroused by girlfriend's exposure of her breasts, and her embarrassment in doing so.

Georgie on the other hand didn't have to watch or read porn or create her own fantasies. She had lived it in her prior life. She thought she was in the "been there done that" phase of life. Georgie shared very little (actually nothing) about her prior sex life with Mac, so as far as he knew Georgie's experiences were limited to a couple guys (and of course no girls).

Georgie and Mac settled into a condominium complex on the north side of Chicago. The first year of marriage was passionate but uneventful. Straight sex was fun and fulfilling. Mac thought that Georgie was a great fuck for someone that didn't have a lot of experience. Mac was obsessed with Georgie's amazing rack and the dark areole surrounding her large always erect nipples. Truth be told, Georgie didn't show Mac half of what she knew, being fearful that Mac would think that she was a sex crazed slut in a prior life (which she was).

Mac was decently endowed. He felt like he satisfied Georgie, but always wondered how Georgie would react to a really big dick, and how he would react to seeing it go into her. He always felt like he was an ordinary guy with an extraordinary girl. Not only did Georgie have an outsized personality, she had the body that would make a stripper jealous.

Chapter 2 "Mac Plants the Seeds of Doubt"

You would think that creamy white freckly 34F tits on a hot redhead would be more than enough for any red blooded male. That may be true, but it wasn't for Mac. Given his insecurities and the kinky side he developed from watching and reading a LOT of porn, Mac started to give Georgie a puzzling message. It started one afternoon in their condo complex, at a large community hot tub that was tucked away in a protected courtyard within the complex.

"Hey babe, check out the guy that's getting out of the hot tub."

"Yeah, so?" Georgie lifts up her sunglasses for a better look.

"He's hot. Looks like he belongs on an Olympic team."

"Yeah, but he's not my type. You're my type," and Georgie go backs to reading her magazine.

The next weekend, "Georgie, look at that guy on the chaise right across from us in the black speedos." Mac whispers as he points to a man who has jet black hair and looks like a Greek or Roman god.

Again, lifting up her sunglasses, "So?"

"He looks like he's packing a radiator hose in those trunks," says Mac in admiration.

"Mac, it's not the size that counts, and beside which I'm happy with what you have. In fact, I'm pretty horny and if we go back to the room right now I'll fuck your brains out," Georgie offers.

They go back, actually sprint back to their condo, and rip their clothes off. They get in their favorite position, doggy, and Mac enters Georgie quickly from behind. Her pussy is really wet so he slides right in. He does his favorite thing, which is to bend over her back so he can grab two big handfuls of tit. Mac loves to fuck Georgie and feel her big, rounded tits swinging while he's fucking her. This feeling is accentuated by the sliding of their bodies together, as they both are covered by a sheen of sweat mixed with sunscreen. Mac quickly cums in Georgie's pussy, and Georgie fingers herself to an orgasm.

Georgie can tell that Mac is pretty fired up by the hot talk and the sex because after she cums he says "Stay there."

She does, and Mac gets his face right into Georgie's cum splattered snatch and licks up his creampie. Georgie has had a lot of sex, but has never experienced creampie eating. It feels good to Georgie, but to Mac it's catnip. He can't believe how aroused he's become by pushing his face into a warm gooey pussy, and performing an act he thought he might find repulsive. He accentuates the experience by stroking himself while eating her creamy pussy. In short order, he's hard and wants to fuck again. They do.

The following weekend, it's the same thing. Mac is making comments about guys at the hot tub and then the couple is running upstairs to fuck like rabbits. Mac is now eating out his creampie every time they have sex and he's getting hard while he's doing it. He looks forward to sticking his tongue deep in Georgie's pussy and digging out every morsel of this tasty treat. After Mac has devoured Georgie's creampie, they fuck again. This time while he's fucking Georgie doggy and grabbing her tits he whispers in her ear, "I bet this would feel better if that guy with the radiator hose was sticking it up your cunt." This time Georgie cums without having to finger herself. The timely whisper strikes a chord deep in her subconscious.

They finish, and Georgie doesn't say anything back but is actually a bit shocked. She knows that Mac has a slightly kinky side to him but this is the first time he's said something about another person actually having sex with her. Georgie hasn't really thought about sex with other men in a long time, but Mac's whisper awakens her college memories of having sex with many men, sometimes a different man every day for three or four days in a row. Georgie's reawakened memories rouse her feelings for first time sex with a new partner.

At dinner that night Georgie decides not to let this latest development fester.

"Hey, our sex was great, and your suggestions and talking seem to really get you off. This is the first time you'd talked about someone else having sex with me. Is there something I ought to know?"

"No babe," says Mac. "I just get off on that kind of talk. Sorry, if it offends you I'll stop."

"No, it's fine. I just wanted to know if something was going on, like you wanted to sleep with other women and were trying to get me to sleep with other guys."

"NOOOOO. Never. I would never sleep around on you. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. In fact you're too good to be true. You are so fucking hot I can't believe I'm married to you. I think about your body 24 hours a day. I just can't believe you're happy just with me."

"Well believe it. I'm a one man woman," Georgie assures him. But now he's planted the seed of doubt in her mind. If he's that insecure about his relationship with me, why did I marry him? Is he stoking buyer's remorse on my part? Or is he fucking around already?

Georgie tries shrug it off. Hey, you can't know everything about who you marry. He's got some issues but so do I. But why sow the seeds of doubt? I thought I buried my past, but here he is digging it up! And why would he want me to question his faithfulness to me?

Georgie's doubts get the best of her. She knows Mac spends a great deal of time surfing the net in his study, so she's sure he's watching porn. Up until now she didn't really care what Mac did in his spare time, as she had no reason to wonder. With Mac's newfound interest in sex outside of their marriage, Georgie wanted to know if Mac was having an affair.

Since Georgie worked mostly at night, she was home when Mac was away. The day after Mac's whisper about extramarital sex, Georgie went into the study and opened Mac's laptop. It's password protected, but Georgie knows the "usual" passwords that they are using, and on the third attempt is able to unlock it. She goes into his internet search history.

Since Mac thought his computer was secure, he didn't remove his search history. Georgie found that Mac frequented sites such as Literotica for explicit stories, and PornMD for explicit videos. By accessing Mac's e-mail account set up on his laptop, and the "Favorites" in his Literotica account, Georgie was able to read the stories Mac flagged as his favorites, presumably to jerk off to. One story, "Becoming a Slave Couple," described a situation like theirs where a white couple was enslaved by a black master. Georgie was highly aroused by this story, which chronicled the husband's journey to being a cuckold and slave, and the wife being a cockslut and slave.

Georgie then went through Mac's collection of videos, and the recurring theme was a white woman and a black lover, oftentimes with a cuckold husband watching a massive black dick satisfying the cuckold's wife, while the wife heaps abuse on the husband while she's being fucked. The husband is often made to suck the black lover's cock clean and then clean up his wife's messy pussy or ass. Now Georgie knows what floats Mac's boat, and why Mac is so fired up about eating her creampie.

She doesn't discover anything in his search history or in his e-mail account that suggests that he is having an affair, so she goes away knowing it is probably just a fetish of his that he wants to make a reality.

Georgie returns often to the study while Mac is away, reading his favorite stories and watching his downloaded videos. She finds it to be a relaxing intermission in her day, when she can masturbate on Mac's leather desk chair and watch his favorite videos. Georgie does wonder if Mac can smell her on his leather desk chair, as she often splashes the juices from her orgasms on the seating surface. She is intrigued by the prospect of bringing a black lover into their relationship, and she's sure that Mac is receptive. However, she also knows that her marriage is quite stable now, and introducing new people in the relationship is a risk she may not be willing to take.

Does Georgie want to revisit her days of promiscuity in college? Mac's hot talk, and her arousal by the stories and videos puts all of these thoughts front of mind for Georgie.