Gerald at Church

Story Info
Interracial encounters in a church bathroom.
1.5k words
4.01
90.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK, as a black man, I grew up going to church every week. My grandma would have us in there every day. But unlike most men, I kept going. It soothes me. But I only go to multicultural churches. Black churches last too long. You are home eating dinner while the Black Church is still picking up yet another offering.

At any rate, I go to church, I even go to Sunday School. It is funny listening to 20 to 25 people pool their ignorance on a subject that we all only spent two minutes in our life thinking about. This time it was about Jesus feeding the masses with the loaves and fishes.

Church is a must every week for a couple of reasons. One, it forces me to get off my lazy ass over the weekend. And two, due to the ratio of men to women in most churches, it provides the best place to pick up women. The forty or fifty year old divorced women are plentiful and the men who usually attend church are so emasculated that when I show up it is an open door to them all.

The teacher was your typical church dude. You know the types, too timid to say anything to anybody outside the building, but once they I church they stomping and yelling about a Jesus who walks on water and flies through the air. I walked in the small classroom and saw that there was only one seat open. It was next to Ruth, the former pastor's wife. Ruth was a slender brunet in her late fifties. Her henpecked husband died a year ago. Some of speculated that he is in heaven now celebrating his separation from her. She had a pretty face, but no one could ever see her body because it was always covered in something that would have made a paper bag look fashionable. She always wore extremely conservative clothes and had a tight bun in her hair. Think Aunt Bea with an attitude.

She looked at me with a smile through a sneer. I don't know how she does that. I smiled and said, "Hi."

I listened to the discussion. It was your usual inane stuff so I just tuned out and decided that I would steal some glances at some of the forty plus eye candy that was in the room.

I caught a quick glance of Kim. She had just divorced and was trying to get back into the saddle again. She was your typical blond housewife who married early and divorced young. I saw her at the singles meeting and thought about making a move, but there is something off-putting about someone who is so willing to give it away. She had on a dress that was both too low on top and too high on bottom. The way I like it. The truth be told though, Kim was a bit too skinny and flat chested to pull off the dress she had on, but I appreciated the effort.

I then saw Denise. She was one of those holy rollers. A fiery redhead who was always fighting for and about the Lord. Her dress would have been as modest as Ruth's if it weren't for the weight gain. Now don't get me wrong, the weight was gained in all the right places. She went from a nice body to a brick house that would have made the Commodores proud. Denise's dress was riding up. Every few minutes she put forth another effort to keep it down.

I then turned to look across to the other side of the room. Then I saw Molly looking straight at me. Her gaze was piercing. I stared back. Usually when I stare back the person breaks the gaze. But Molly continued to look at me. What was really surprising was that her husband was seated next to her.

Molly and her husband had five kids in five years and the little bump that was showing on her small frame right now showed that she was at the beginning of another pregnancy. I continued the gaze. Time seemed to stop in the room.

The teacher was still teaching and the people were still talking, but Molly and I kept that gaze. I seductively and slowly licked my top lip. Molly's eyes widened slightly, but she kept that gaze. I then slowly began to undress her with my eyes. I looked at her breasts that were slightly protruding on her blouse. I then looked back at her eyes as she continued the look. She then began to lick her lips while staring at me. That was too much. I had to get to the bathroom. So I left the room.

I walked out of the room and found the closest bathroom. I walked to the bathroom and into a stall. After released some urine, I came out to wash my hands and I saw Molly standing there, right in the men's restroom.

Yes she was pregnant, but her long flowing blond hair reached just below her shoulders. The blouse I was trying to see through in the Bible Study was conservative but not too much so. Her skirt was a regular length. She just looked like your typical church woman.

She reached behind herself and locked the bathroom door so that no one else cold come in. I then mustered up the voice to say, "What are you..."

I began to say when opened up the stall I was just in and pulled me in.

She pushed me down so I was seated at the toilet. She kicked off her shoes, "I saw you looking at me." She said.

"Well, I saw you looking at me." I responded.

She smiled. "No a couple weeks ago, when you first got to this church, I saw you looking at me." She continued.

I didn't really know what she was talking about, but as much as I gawk at women, it is possible that I did.

She opened her blouse. "You like what you see huh?" She said. They were small and pear shaped and firm.

I said, "Uh..huh.."

She then pulled up the bottom of her skirt to her waist. I could tell two things, she was pregnant, and she didn't always wear panties.

"I have been wanting to feel you since I saw you." She said.

I was seated there kind of shocked still with my pants on.

"We only have a few minutes man, what are you doing?" She said as she unzipped me.

I was growing. It was growing, but it still was not totally ready.

She then took me in her mouth. It wasn't long before she got me at my full glory. She then told me, "you are going in."

She then guided me into her as she straddled me. I was still seated at the toilet, but she was doing all the work.

"OOHHH yes." She said as her face frowned up when she pushed herself on me.

Then she began bouncing up and down. I was still a little shocked, but I was starting to get into it. I began to caress her breasts, but she was still just jumping hard and quickly on top of me.

She was kind of crazed.

"I told you we ain't got a lot of time, what are you doing?" She said softly.

She was right, we had maybe ten minutes at best. I then said, "Get down, get off of me."

She looked confused and got off me.

I then turned her around. She put her hands on the toilet and I then entered her in her behind. These older church women ain't used to that. She stifled a squeal as I pumped her with abandon from behind. She moaned and moved rhythmically. She was definitely feeling this. I had never had a pregnant woman before. She said, "Give it to me, I want you to cum in me."

Well I thought about it, she was already pregnant, and besides I was in her ass and not anywhere that could make her pregnant. I thought better of it. I pulled out, grabbed some toilet paper, and then let loose in the toilet paper.

We both walked out to the mirror as we cleaned up. She was brushing her hair. Then she took a pair of panties out of her purse and put it on and began rearranging her clothes.

She looked at me with a smile and said, "I told you to put it in me."

"Next time, maybe next time." I said.

She looked at me, "Who said there is gonna be a next time."

I grabbed her around her waist and pulled her to me and kissed her full on her lips. It actually as the first time I had kissed her. She melted in my arms. I then whispered, "There is always a next time."

"Sunday school is almost over, I better get back."

"We better get back."

She left me in the bathroom and a few minutes later, I left to go back to the class.