Gerald's Girl Ch. 4

Story Info
James & Valerie continue the flirtation.
1.6k words
4.13
31.9k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amadeus
Amadeus
14 Followers

Chapter 4: Discovered

Wednesday dawned in a quiet Grey blanket. James awoke slowly, longing for a little more sleep. He hugged the pillow to him and closed his eyes against the light. His hand on the plump pillow reminded him of his hostess, the lovely, round, soft, firm bosomy Valerie.

Suddenly he was wide-awake. The events of the previous night sprang into his consciousness, her panties, left crumpled and loaded with his cum on the sink. The sound of her husband's moans as she pleasured him, pressed him between the enfolding softness of her breasts until he came with a loud moan, spurting his sperm hot and thick and heavy on the flat above her round perfect breasts. His mind came back to how it had made him feel separated from this pleasure just by the thickness of the door, driven to a huge wave of envy. Driven also to bring himself to orgasm with her panties clutched around his cock.

He thought ruefully of whether he would be able to face her without letting her know all this, or would it be immediately obvious at Breakfast? Guilt written over his face in huge red letters? Or would it just slip by unnoticed? One way to find out he thought, springing bolt upright in bed, ready to face the world. Again this morning he could smell breakfast on the stove.

As he shaved before the mirror, it came to him. Her tights were hung freshly washed in the bathroom, but the panties were missing. He turned slowly, looking carefully around the bathroom, in the widow sill , not in the tub, on the floor, in the hamper. NO... No, they were simply not there. What could be the explanation? He searched for a logical reason, hoping to avoid the obvious that he had been caught! But, no, in the end it was the only conclusion. He thought about that rather embarrassing aspect of it.

After thinking about it, he decided, 'forget it, you've certainly survived a hell of a lot worse problems than, this, been in more embarrassing situations, done dumber things. What the hell. Let's go face the music.'

He bounded down the steps with enthusiasm and came into the kitchen as if he hadn't a care in the world. "Valerie, the lovely Valerie, how are you this fine morning, my British beauty? Fine day again, eh? British sunshine, again, though, in a steady drizzle?"

"Good morning, JAMES! I'm fine and how is my American cousin, then! Fit? Sleep as well, again did you?"

"Hmmmmm," he thought, "does she suspect him of listening? Hard to tell."

"You'll have to forgive my leaving things in the bathroom, I keep forgetting my undies. Hope they're not in you way" she smiled archly. It was the first time he realized what they meant in the books when they referred to "smiling archly."

Well, he thought, I've surely been caught. Still, she seemed to be amused, perhaps even slightly titillated about him and his discomfort. "Oh, not at all, Valerie. I can't pretend not to notice, can I?" He smiled. "So pretty and colorful. Kind of decorative, I thought!!" He stared boldly back at her.

Valerie looked steadily into his eyes, her smile never wavering. She decided she liked this amusing Yank. Enjoyed his blithe overconfidence. Charmed by his easy going and open admiration of her. Pleased that he seemed to care about her and what she thought, in spite of knowing her only a few days. She thought of what must have lead up to his depositing such a lot of sperm on her panties. Thought of how her knickers had probably felt so pleasureful against his hardness. Her scent against his cheek, probably. Finally the sound of them making love just the other side of the door. She had enjoyed it so much she had not yet changed, wanting to be wearing them with this memento of his passion there against her mound for this moment of shared confrontation -- and now she saw it was good. He couldn't know, of course,... but she did! It made her feel powerful and loved and sexy and slightly naughty.

"Yes,...colorful...that would be right! Yellow weren't they?" She laughed.

"Well, not to put too fine a point on it,... no,... they were red, actually!"

"Oh, nice of you to notice," she laughed gaily. "Now what will it be for breakfast? Eggs and ham? Nice fried tomato? I brought some of our fine Devon Clotted Cream and Strawberry Jam for your scones. How's that?"

"Wonderful, perfect, all those things, thanks."

Gerald joined them for just a cup of coffee, seemed to notice an air of tension, but didn't comment on it. They were soon off for the office, leaving Valerie staring out the window after them. She turned slowly and went up the stairs, down the hall into her bedroom. Quickly, she slipped her soiled panties down her legs and selected a fresh pair -- pretty lemon colored, with a little see through lace at the sides - -- from her drawer, pulling them up her legs and snapping them over her hips.

She stared at the soiled panties, full of James' cum, smiled and retraced her steps down the hall and into the little guestroom.

Curious, she lifted the top of his suitcase. What secrets does a man carry around with him, she wondered. A book, couple magazines, extra ties, nice colors, a box of twelve condoms - "ribbed for her pleasure, thin as gossamer for extra sensitivity" Valerie pondered the promise of the advertising on the box a moment, thinking what James might feel like in those.

She sank upon the bed, lying in the hollow of the bed that had so recently held his body. "He must have lain here thinking of me!" she suddenly thought. The penny dropped. She touched herself between her legs, finding her own moistness brought so quickly by her flirtation in the kitchen and her thoughts of what must have been here last night. The masculine, musky scent of him, the remainder of his after-shave lotion,...Valerie buried her head in his scent, drinking it in, fondling her mound. She realized she had the soiled panties still with her and pushed them between her legs, rubbing her pussy furiously, wildly, pressing as if to represent his weight on her mound. She rolled onto her hand with the panties rolled into a ball and soon found a wonderful release. She lay spent, and feeling luxurious there in his bed, She slept so peacefully... for an hour or so... before rousing herself, stretching like a large satisfied cat and got on with her day. Happy.

Later that night, James again made his way to the bathroom to brush and get ready for bed. He was disappointed this night, no beautiful curves in the mirror, no pile of undies left on the sink, things are back to normal, he thought ruefully.

He was soon in his bed staring up at the ceiling. He tried reading awhile, but it was no good, his mind was preoccupied.

Then, suddenly, he thought he heard sounds from the master bedroom yet again. He listened tensely. Yes, he was sure of it. He sat up to hear better. Turned of the light so the light would not distract his hearing. Their bed creaked, like it was being battered by the enthusiasm of driving thrusting sex! He stepped across the room, unable to contain his curiosity.

There was a different sound to the conversation. Valerie said "Shhhh" less often he noticed. He heard her comments a little more clearly. Heard her moan her pleasure, he thought. The bed groaned under their fucking. "Oh, darling...Oh, yes,...so goooooooood. More...shove it in me. More." Her words were clipped, not quite loud, but he had hardly heard her at all the previous night.

"Tell me about it then, my girl!!" the male voice commanded." Tell me what you want. Want more... Want this? Want my big cock?...Tell me, then..." The words punctuated by the sound of his grunting in time with his thrusts.

"OH, YES yes yes. Good, so good." Valerie again, a loud whisper "More,...please...more" Valerie said urgently

"Ohhhhh, There, that was good." The male voice again, obviously spent.

Silence. And then masculine snoring.

James listened. Nothing more/ No feminine muffled scream of pleasure. No sound of feminine orgasm. Or perhaps she was just quiet. Nice quite orgasm. He lay back on his pillow and thought how it exhausted him listening to them fuck. Sure, he felt slightly guilty to be spying, but not a lot. He thought of how it would be to lie with Valerie's head on his arm, his hand holding her breast as they went to sleep. He hugged the pillow into his face... "what's this?" His hand touched something under the pillow, something silky and unlike the sheets and pillowcases. Something soft. He turned on the light to examine what was in his hand.

They were -- pretty lemon colored, with a little see through lace at the sides!

His head reeled slightly. They were Valerie's , but not the ones he had cum in last night. They were hers. Left here by her -- for HIM! James realized his heart was pounding. Finding her panties was one thing. Exciting, but having her intentionally leave them under his pillow was something else again. Something wild, something wonderfully erotic, something so sexy, he could hardly believe it. A treat, a joy, A pleasure, a delight, wonderful!

He lay back and stared at the gift. There was a little stain where her pussy lips had been, a formed hollow where her finger had been rubbing the panty into her pussy lips, fondling herself, bringing herself to completion. Dare he think it? Thinking of HIM? "Yes" he answered.

He thought of her here in his bed,. quietly slipping her hand between her legs, feeling our wetness there as she brought herself to orgasm.

To Be Continued...

Amadeus
Amadeus
14 Followers