Geran and Nicole Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Speed it up. Four days. I'll assign you new workers. Nicole, you need more allies of your own. You will help Geran with the harem and you will need more like Vince.

"The two of you need blood slaves so I'm going to teach you how to make them today. These will not be vampires per se. You can view them as minor vamps if you want. They will have strength and speed and utterly loyal to you. They will not be able to turn anyone else. You should plan on turning about a hundred people into your blood slaves."

Nicole and I suddenly knew how to turn and form the blood slaves.

"OK, you two have enough to work on." Mom had effectively dismissed us.

Geran protested hotly, "Mom! Come on! You haven't told us shit!" Wow, Geran rarely swears. "We need more info about what we are and how to protect ourselves!" Oh Shit! Mom looked like she was going to rip his heart out and eat it. Literally. I moved closer to Geran. Mom had moved right in front of Geran.

She took a deep breath. "Perhaps you are correct. You two do need more access to your powers. Nicole! Come here!" I slunk over to stand with Geran.

She placed a glowing hand on each of our heads. I'm pretty sure she made it painful just to send a message of "Don't talk back to me!" It really fucking hurt! When I opened my eyes she was gone; I was on my knees; Geran was in a fetal position and unconscious.

I gave a cry and pulled him to me and probed his mind. I breathed a huge sigh of relief. He was fine. Just overloaded from the pain and the info. I got comfortable and cradled his head against my breasts and waited. I had my mind in his helping him wake up. Sometimes I wonder if Mom shouldn't have a nanny for us. Fuck! I tried looking in my own mind to see what was different. The Horseman stuff didn't seem any different. Although, there was a subtle change. The Vampy stuff was augmented and stronger. It shone like a black fire inside me. Hybrid? Yeah, new stuff there. Fucking hell! My succubus powers were off the fucking scale! Did Mom do that? I retraced the process of what she did. Then I did it again much more slowly. Horseman tap - there. Vamp augmentation... - there! Hybrid unlock - wow - there. That was it. One more time even slower. OK - there are her powers pushing and shaping - shit! - what was that? Rewind and replay even slower. That was MY mind slipping through her defenses and pulling the succubus ability from HER! How did I do that? Does she know? I don't think so but she will.

Geran opened his eyes and saw my face immediately beyond my bare boobs. "I love waking up to this scenery." He croaked. I smiled and got girly. I couldn't help it. Seeing him like that wrenched my heart. I buried my head on his chest and burst into tears.

"Hey, hey. It's ok Nicole. I'm ok. It's ok." He stopped talked and held me. I cried for a while. Smelling his chest helped. I eventually say up sniffed a few times and wiped my eyes. He gently kissed my forehead and then my lips. "Everything is fine, Nicole. We're together." He wiped the rest of my tears and hugged me.

"Fuck, Geran. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get emotional. What's the move, Chief?" I was shoring up my weaknesses.

"Let's make lots of money." He sang to the Opportunities tune from the Pet Shop Boys. "But first dinner, shower, and bed."

To be continued...

12