Geran and Nicole Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose on a positive note, Nicole could never be raped as the definition of the word. She would become too aroused for it to be forced and she would in essence begin raping her attackers.

In my extreme youth I had been raped and I had raped Angela as a male but that was the extent of my experience. I expect this contributed to my tumultuous relationship with my son.

Geran had his own quirks. He had a primal magnetism about him that females found very hard to resist - myself included. He was clueless about it of course and only had eyes for Nicole for a long time even when he had no idea why. He had satyriasis once Nicole pulled it out of him and I have no idea how he developed his so-called 'corruption' wave. He possessed a tactical mindset superior to anyone I had ever seen and a natural aptitude for sorcery.

Physical combat was second nature to Nicole. She possessed heightened strength and reflexes and seemed at home with most weapons. Of course, she was insanely in love with her brother and recognized the fact they were soul mates long before he did. His love for her is in no way less intense or passionate.

I recall when they were both seven she was picked on by a boy who made her cry. Geran got suspended for beating him severely. I had to teach him to be more subtle when defending her.

I kept them away from any knowledge of their powers or abilities until they turned twelve years of age. Then it was one small power at a time until they reached sixteen. At eighteen I determined they had matured enough to begin to learn their places in the world and how to protect themselves. I must admit I was extremely disappointed their healing abilities paled next to mine. I attempted many times to enhance it but as I mentioned earlier they were very resistant to my attempts to alter them.

The constant attacks from the unknown creatures was causing me a fair amount of distress. I was having massive difficulty discovering their identities which actually narrowed the list as few knew how to circumvent my powers of observation and discovery.

Undisclosed Location:

There were now twelve entities in the chamber. The original three sat in a lopsided triangle with the second entity further away from the other two. Behind each of the three were three more creatures. One was a powerful bodyguard from each of the original three in an attempt to prevent any further attacks on each other. The truce was fragile and only in place due to their combined need to stop HER plans.

The first hissed, "Do we have any additional plans to attack them or have we failed? How do we prevent an angel from interfering? And which one was it?"

The third shifted uncomfortably. "An angel could wipe us out faster than SHE could."

The second as always had to coax the other two in the right direction. If only it had their resources it could eliminate them and get something accomplished. Of course, it also needed them as scapegoats. "There are many options left to us. Capturing them was an excellent idea but it was executed too hastily. If they had been held until the whelp's supply of injections had been exhausted he could very well be dead and us enjoying a drink from his skull.

"We have never repeated an attack and that also gives that plan merit. The girl should be gang raped in front of her brother. That would accelerate the boy's metabolism and drain his supply more quickly. Any other torture to her will help kill him faster.

"Let us prepare a new holding facility with layered defenses to properly shield them from discovery from HER or the angels."

They agreed.

To be continued...

12