Geran and Nicole Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vince carefully put me on a bench and went to get me a cold Coke. He was back very quickly or I was just out of it. He held the straw to my lips and I sipped the cold liquid.

He was holding me upright and rubbing my back. "Are you ok?"

I drank a bit more. "Yeah, I need a few minutes. I'll take that as a game question. I feel a little warm though. Can you get me a few more drinks?"

He put his hand on my arm then my forehead. "You are burning up. I mean REALLY hot." He picked me up and quickly carried me to an ice vending bin and ripped the door off. He placed me inside it and I began to feel better immediately.

"Let me sit here for a minute."

"You got it." The putt-putt place owner came out yelling at Vince for destroying the ice bin. Vince handed him a wad of bills and told him to fuck off. It got heated until Vince gave him more cash and a low growl that sent him running.

"Vince, I'm really sorry if I embarrassed you or made you uncomfortable."

He stroked my arm, "Nicole, I'm fine. You ready to come out? Believe it or not your heat has melted - let's see," he began counting bags of water and empty bags. "Nicole, you've melted over a hundred pounds of ice in under thirty minutes. I'm taking you home."

I shook my head. "I'll be my old self in just a minute and I've really been looking forward to this."

We sat for a minute more and suddenly I felt fine. "We better go to a different place though." We piled back into my car and found another one.

I got out and stretched sexily, "OK, Vince! I'm ready!" I grabbed his hand and led him up to the ticket counter. I got us some putters and I got a red ball for me and a blue ball for him. I sniggered as I handed it to him.

He looked at me. I gave him a very innocent look and told him, "You'll have three by the end and you'll have been beaten by a little girl!"

We played three rounds and I made certain to bend a lot and give him great views of my legs and the bottom of my ass. We made a bet - the winner got a favor from the loser. I won one round and Vince won two so I owed him a favor. Fucker.

We got back in the car and drove to the restaurant. We ordered and sat at an outdoor table. I think every guy there was staring at me. The good news is I appreciated it without having my libido going ballistic. Barely.

After dinner we got back in the car. I started driving and Vince was curious as to our destination. I hadn't told him yet. He started laughing when I pulled into the parking lot of a Motel 6 and got out of the car.

He looked at me, "Are you serious?"

I nodded, "You said on our first date you wanted to take me to Motel 6, get me drunk, and fuck me. Well, here is the motel." I pulled a key out of my purse and waved it. "I have a room, so now we just need to get drunk and fuck. So come on!"

I unlocked our room and held the door open. He got out of the car and entered the room. There were loads of snacks and drinks that I had already bought and delivered. The room was clean and had a king size bed and yet still had that seedy atmosphere that made this seem like a real 'cheating on my husband affair.'

"After last time I decided I wanted to have sex in a bed and I wanted to stay out all night so a hotel room seemed the best choice. And believe it or not I like the seedy atmosphere." I pulled his shirt off; yanked the covers from the bed and pushed him onto it.

He looked at me, "I like the way you think. This will be a fun night!"

I pulled my top off and jumped onto the bed beside him. "I know this doesn't seem nearly as spontaneous or 'date' like but if you can live with it I'd like to experience a night in a bed with you." I put my head on his bare chest and smelled his scent.

Vince ran his hands over my back, "This is great. I just hope you can handle the pounding you're gonna get tonight and aren't so sore you can't walk tomorrow."

I sat up and straddled him pressing my crotch on his and grinding into it. "You think this lump of cock-meat can make MY pussy sore? What kinda fantasyland you living in boy?"

He put his hands on my waist and ran them up to my breasts and squeezed them. "Baby, I'm going to tear you apart tonight." He pulled on my nipples making me moan. "I might even do you a favor and leave your ears alone. It'll be all you can do to handle me inside your slit."

"You are so full of shit! I'm going to drain your balls until they look like BB's and turn your miserable dick into a shrunken limp noodle that won't work for a month" I stood up and undid my shorts and took them off and threw them across the room. I looked down at him in my nude glory. "Look at you Pencil-Dick! You're about to cum just looking at me and smelling me."

"Nicole, I'm going to end you're silly smack talk." He was taking his clothes off while he talked. "I'm gonna get you back for making me smell your cunt all evening. And I'm gonna make you walk bowlegged for a fucking week!"

He grabbed my legs and flipped me onto my hands and knees. Without warning he rammed his pole all the way in with one shove and began fucking the shit out of me. I wasn't giving in that easily though.

"I can uh uh uh uh barely feel mmmmmmmm your limp dick uh uh uh uh inside me. Ooooooooooooohhhhhhh are you even uh uh mmmmm all the way hard uh uh uh uh you fucking pussy shit shit shit!" I couldn't help moaning. He felt good in me. I was really getting into the competitive fucking.

He slapped my ass hard making me cum again. "Pencil-Dick huh? Since you lost the bet here's what you're gonna do you fucking slut! I've got your cell phone in my hand and I'm dialing Geran. You have to talk to him for three full minutes while I fuck you and you can't let on what we're doing. No mental speak; no moaning; no panting; no nothing. Think you can handle that Princess!? You want to bet on it?"

I wasn't sure I could do it, but he made my competitive side stand up and speak without thinking. "I can handle oh shit I'm cumming aaaahhhhhhh anything your shrimp dick harder harder fuck my cunt can dish out! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! You're going so deep in me uh uh uh uh uh!"

"Close your mind whore!" he commanded.

"I mmmmmmm did!" I gasped.

He placed the phone at my ear and started a timer on his. Geran picked up, "Nicole? You ok?"

I dug my fingernails into my hand to try to help me focus. "Hi Geran!" Shit! What was I going to talk about?! "Yes! Everything is...fine! Vince had to...take a leak...with his cock...so I thought I'd call you and see...how my hubby was doing! So what are you...up to?" Fuck! Only twenty seconds gone!

Vince started fucking me harder.

Geran replied, "You sound a little out of breath. Did you go to the Lazer Tag thing?"

"YES!! Uhm, Lots of running...and I'm a little... out of breath!"

"Well, everything is fine here. Celeste has been a complete and total cock-tease like in the good old days. She left a little while ago without putting out. Kinda frustrating." I was barely listening and biting my tongue and lips to stay quiet. Almost down to two minutes remaining. Maybe I could do it if I could keep him talking!

"What did...she say? What was...she doing?" THAT would keep him talking! I felt my victory was in hand.

Geran started talking and I tried to refocus while watching the countdown. I'm going to make it! I'm going to let Vince really have it with MY bet prize. Forty-five seconds to go! Vince can't fuck me any harder! I got this! And then I felt a second cock force its way into my ass and the surface of both heads on the invading cocks felt like mild sandpaper.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!! FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK! VINCE! STOP FOR A UHHHHHHHHHHH MINUTE! YOU'RE MAKING ME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CUM HARDER THAN I CAN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAKE!!" I was screaming at the top of my lungs in the most intense fucking orgasm I've ever had. I think Geran was saying something but I don't know where the phone went.

I tried squeezing down on him to make him cum but that just made my climaxes even more intense. Fuck it! I squeezed hard and had an orgasm that made me pass out.

When I woke up I was still climaxing but I felt Vince shooting his loads in me too. I could see his stopwatch. I was out for about an hour and he never stopped fucking me. I felt him pull out and cum running down my legs. He flipped me around so I was half lying on top of him and my face was up near his.

"Fucking hell Vince! What was that?"

He chuckled, "This isn't a 'no power' date so I grew another dick and made the heads of my dicks have the same texture as a cat's tongue. By the way, you lost that bet too."

I got up and grabbed some drinks and a candy bar. "Vince, you have to teach Geran that trick! That was the hardest orgasm I've ever had." I stretched out on the bed and rested my torso on his leaning on my arm. "I hadn't thought about using powers. Although if I reach into my succubus stuff this date may be over very quickly. I just haven't learned how to control it properly. I guess I'll have to settle for being fucked silly on this date.

"Although, you've been working hard and your sweaty body smell is turning me on!" I began licking his chest and worked my way to a nipple. I licked and nibbled and then bit drawing a small drop of blood.

"OW! Hey! Watch the teeth!" He complained. The taste of blood gave me an idea. I grew my little fangs out and nailed his jugular. I started drinking his blood and injecting him with some of my pheromones. I got away with it for about five minutes before the pheromones took effect and he threw me off of him and on my back. I lay there spread eagled and let him ravish me. Since I absorbed his blood I had a little of his abilities temporarily and I made the interior of my pussy and ass have the cat tongue texture.

Five strokes later his was shooting another load into me. I lay under him enjoying the sensations and started giggling.

He kissed my neck, "What's funny?"

"That cat tongue is way more effective on you than me. Of course, having my nude body under you completely helpless while you fuck the shit out of it can't hurt either. And I'm still lying here spread wide and helpless. You wouldn't take advantage of me again, would you?" I asked squeezing my pussy muscles on him.

He began gently pumping in and out of me. "Mmmmmmm, Vince that feels good. No cat tongue for a while. Just make love to me. Kiss me."

For the next hour we kissed deeply. We made love slowly and passionately and we only used two positions: missionary and me on top. When he finally climaxed he was on top.

He stayed on top of me for a while and then slid off and out of me. I pushed him on his back and snuggled up close putting my head on his chest and licking the sweat off of him.

"Let's watch a little TV and maybe take a nap. Then I will probably give you a blowjob." I murmured.

Vince found a soft core porno and I scooted up and we were both leaning against the headboard munching on snacks and drinking sodas. I gently fondled his body and he did the same with mine. Before the movie ended his dick was buried in my throat and I was happily sucking it. After he came and I swallowed it all I could tell he was falling asleep. I wrapped my hand around his dick and pressed his cock against my face. I drifted off as well.

I awaken sometime later with his erection rubbing over my face. I smiled and looked up at him. "You ready for more?"

He pulled me up to him for a kiss. "Nicole, I can't imagine that anyone can keep up with you. But yes, I would like to go again. It's close to five a.m. I would like you to be on top so I can play with your amazing body."

"I can manage that, but let's throw a new sheet down. This one is soaked in our cum."

"Yours more than mine. Your pussy is very wet."

"And you like it that way." I grabbed his thick meat and lowered myself onto him not stopping until it was in as far as it could go. I gazed into his eyes while I began humping him firmly. I took his hands and placed them on my thighs and pulled them up my body to my boobs.

He squeezed them; fondled them; pulled my nipples; and worked them over. He held my waist and pulled me onto him harder as his climax neared. Just as he was ready to blow I stopped and let him calm down. I did that to him five times before I let him have his release.

I kept him inside me while we talked. "Vince, thanks for letting me have a fuckfest with you. I needed it. Before we leave can you double-dick cat tongue texture me into oblivion again?"

He flicked one of my nipples, "I thought you'd never ask! So what was the deal with sucking my blood? You still have your fangs by the way which are cute."

I licked my tongue over them. "It was a spur of the moment thing. But your blood tastes really good! There is a lot of life in it. I figured it might give me an edge in our little 'competition.'

"I really haven't used my fangs much. Geran's blood is the only other blood I've drunk. I suppose I should get more practice. You ever drink anyone's blood?"

"Me? No, no I've never had the desire or the opportunity."

"Does my doing it freak you out?"

"Honestly? It does a little. It's kinda like swimming with a big shark I suppose. It's a thrill but somewhat unnerving." He put his hands on my waist. "Nicole, have you lost weight? Your waist is a little smaller than it used to be. No other parts of your body look like any weight has been lost but you definitely have a more feminine shape due to your waist."

"I wasn't aware of it. With my metabolism changing like it is perhaps I'm losing some weight?"

He kept his hands on me. "You do look more feminine with a narrower waist. Try not to lose anymore though. You've got such a yummy hard body and yet at times it looks so soft." He traced his fingers over my belly and lightly probed my belly button.

"Mmmmmmmm. I like when you explore me. By the way, if you can't wake me after you fuck me unconscious just call Geran to come get me." His fingers were sifting through my landing strip now. "Do you like my little patch of fur? I know the in thing now is to be completely bald but I like the feeling of having the patch there. No fur on my labia though."

He kept feeling it, "I usually like my women bald, but this strip fits you. Don't shave it. It's very soft and not wiry like most pubic hair. Which reminds me. I want to introduce you and Geran to my new girlfriend. She's hot and kinky like you guys so we should have some wild times together."

"I felt your cock twitch in me. Are you wanting something? Or thinking about your new slut?" I teased him.

He smiled at me. "No, I still thinking about the slut I'm inside. I'm going to make you go absolutely crazy. Let me on top."

We switched positions and he began sweating. "Lick and smell my sweat!" I did and kept doing it. I felt myself starting to get incredibly horny.

I gasped at him while breathing and licking his essence, "You're using your own pheromones aren't you?"

"Oh yeah. Can you feel it?" He began thrusting slowly in me and I felt his second cock enter me. I nodded and kept smelling him. "Do you want them bigger?"

"Uh uh just a little mmmmmmmm longer but a good bit AH THICKER!" My orgasms were delicious and rapid. I began moaning loudly and screaming when he increased the girth. Then I felt the cat tongue start. He began really pounding and fucking me HARD and fast. I slipped into a constant state of climaxing and then my orgasms became exponentially more intense. My last conscious thought was opening my mind to Geran's and connecting.

*I love you so much!* Then I was in orgasmic bliss. I'm pretty certain I stayed conscious in my bliss for a few hours while Vince hammered me. I felt him building to a massive orgasm and remember begging him to cum inside me. When he did my own orgasm became even stronger and I passed out.

Undisclosed Location:

The hissing was enraged. Again. "Someone shut that gibbering sack of protoplasm the hell up!"

The second waved an extension of itself and the volume of the insane laughter became almost silent. He looked at his angry partner in their endeavors. "Do you think there is anything more to be gained by having it in our little cabal?"

"NO! It's lost all sanity by choosing that form in this place!"

"I am very tempted to agree. We need its allies and its forces, but we have no access to any of them in its current state. I suppose we could force it to cease its existence in the corporeal form and hope it remembers enough to return in a more lucid and stable form. We have some time. Shall we initiate the process?"

"Yes! The sooner the better! We need all our forces ready for the full moon!"

They combined their sorcerous might and made it happen. It actually occurred much faster than they expected.

The third reappeared. "Why did you idiots wait so long?" His new form radiated power and cold, calculating hatred. "The full moon is fast approaching and you two have been blundering along like eunuchs in a whorehouse. Here is the plan for our preparations for the event. We WILL be ready and you two WILL carry your weight this time." There was a heavy 'or else' hanging in the air.

The other two thought perhaps they were better off with the insane partner.

Mom Interjects Again:

I was very pleased with my two children. They went to great lengths to make me a part of the family. Then Geran disappeared. With some effort I found him in the fortress with one of my daughters. Nicole went on her date and by the time I had found Geran and checked on her she was rutting with the cat creature Vince.

Those two books troubled me. They represented the very darkest of magic and spells. Just one of them could completely disrupt the Apocalypse. Or pervert it until the resulting future was and obscenity and atrocity where even the Elder Gods would fear to walk.

The legends, if they can be believed, relate they are the dead and bound souls of two dark gods from the beginning of time. There are more of these books and I assume they are also in the Black Library. I had never encountered them in my life, nor met anyone who had so I had assumed they didn't really exist. They were just stories to frighten children.

The issue I had was I did not have the power to destroy them. I didn't know of anyone or any group who could. They belonged back in the safety of the Black Library and I couldn't take them there. The books themselves would prevent Geran from returning them.

Those two books could ruin thousands of years of the most careful planning. I had to eliminate those books from the playing field. Even the most powerful of weapons has a vulnerability of some sort.

To be continued...

12