German Holiday Ch. 02

Story Info
A trip to the beach brings more to the surface.
3.9k words
11.9k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite our nocturnal rompings from the night before, Leo and I were the picture of plutonic friendship the next morning at breakfast. It was difficult for me not to look at him and remember how his fingers danced across my skin only a few hours earlier; however, having his brother sitting across the table from us helped tremendously.

"So...what's on the board for today?"

Was it just my imagination, or was George onto us? Peering at him over my honey-slathered roll, I simply raised my eyebrows at him. A mouth full of bread gave me an excuse to keep quiet.

"We are going up to Lubeck. We're going to stroll around town and I want to show her the University," came Leo's reply. Just his voice sent delicious shivers down my spine.

Sitting next to each other was turning out to have been a mistake. Leo's body heat was rolling off of him in my direction. His scent lingered in the air, teasing my nose and stirring the butterflies in my stomach into a gentle stampede. I could feel myself begin to tingle at every place he had touched last night.

"The University, huh? Plan on showing her the dorms?"

I suddenly choked on my bite of roll. Leo pounded me on the back until I turned a some-what normal shade of pink. George sat back and chuckled at the spectacle unfolding before him.

Ears still burning, I glared at George with as much indignation as possible.

"EXCUSE me," I demanded. "And just what do you mean by THAT??"

Grinning, George picked up his plate and sauntered out of the room. His manner was equal parts American arrogance and German practicality; it was thoroughly irritating. I couldn't understand the words that he floated back in our direction, but the inference behind them needed no translation. To my relief, I realized that he was not accusing us of anything, he was only poking fun at us. He didn't know that what he was saying in jest was an actual fact.

Breakfast over with, Leo and I packed up the rental car for a trip up north. I was looking forward to it for several reasons: 1-I had Leo all to myself and we could discuss what had happened in complete privacy. 2-We had the entire day together. 3-I was going to be traveling on the famed Autobahn that I had read so much about in my history books. 4-Leo. 5-Leo. And last but now least 6-Leo.

That last thought struck me with the full force of a Mac truck. Was I becoming obsessed? It certainly seemed that way.

"No," I thought to myself, "you're simply infatuated with a boy you've known all of your life." But the original thought nagged at me as we pulled out of the driveway.

The warm sun, the smooth motion of the car and Leo's deep voice lulled me into a ligh sleep. When I came back to the living, Leo was gazing at me with an amused look on his face.

"I could just park the car and we could find our own undiscovered gems. We don't have to drive for another hour in order to do that."

Still slightly drowsy, I smiled.

"Yes, but what on earth would we tell your brother," I asked.

Leo slid his hand behind my head and leaned towards me. The combination of his touch and the incredible smell radiating from him brought me to an immediate state of alertness. Locking my gaze with his, I moved towards him.

I was lost the moment his lips touched mine. The silky texture of his lips and the rougher feel of his tongue sent shock waves down to my toes. My head was held captive between both of his hands and I closed my eyes as he ravished me. His tongue began a slow tango with mine, moving slowly between my lips and lapping me with an exquisite torture. I tried to trap him between my lips, gently sucking, keeping him within. Almost like a game, he allowed me to do this, but only for so long. Eventually he would slowly pull himself out, sliding free and leaving a void I felt to my core.

Only after we paused to catch our breath did I realize that my underwear was soaked and my tender flesh was aching with...what? need? want? It didn't matter what, as long as it had anything to do with the man sitting only a few inches away from me. Taking a deep breath, I began to sink back into my seat. Leo tightened his fingers, automatically entwining them with my long hair. Feeling resistance, I instinctively reversed course and brought my face closer to his.

"Hang my brother. A little fun now won't do any harm. And so what if it did, what is he going to do? Tell our parents?"

The absurdity of that thought brought a case of the giggles from between my lips. They were quickly silenced with another round of silky kisses and the presences of his hands roaming my upper body. Feeling constrained by the seatbelt, I undid it and was rewarded with Leo's strong hands taking its place.

He was just beginning to dip his hands underneath my t-shirt when the sound of sirens pierced the air. We both froze at the sound and stared at each other. Were we going to be caught by the cops? Did I travel all the way to Germany to be reprimanded by a police officer about making out in an inappropriate location? That would certainly make for interesting conversation with my girl friends back home!

The sound floated towards us, and then hurtled past in a blaze of flashing lights in a race to oblivion. We were not the ones they were after. We both laughed off the sudden rush of panic that had welled up. Leo straightened up and put his hands on the steering wheel. His eyes were now on the road and his whole attitude had changed from hormone-raged boy to totally-in-control man.

"Shall we continue our journey northward," he inquired with mock politeness. Had I not seen the sly turn of his mouth, I would have felt all of the air leave me. As it was, I knew he was only willing to put off where we stopped because he figured we would finish at some point during the day.

Pulling back onto the road, we slipped back into our roles of long-time friends. Nothing of the interrupted tryst was visible from the surface of our tourist conversation. But still, it simmered.

Several hours later, while walking through the grounds of Lubeck University, George's words came back to me.

"So.....when are we going to see the dorms, Leo?"

A smirk stole over his face, cutting off the sentence he was trying to get out about the history of a certain building.

"We're not."

I started at this. Again, I felt as if I had completely misread the sitation.

"We're not," I asked, a little weakly.

"No, we're not." End of sentence. Period. No elaboration.

We walked a while in silence as Leo looked over his alma mater and I stared at my shoes. I'm not sure just how long we moved like that before Leo finally let me off the hook.

"You are such a goose. Of course I'm not going to take you to the dorms. I never had a key to one! I always lived off-campus!"

The look of shock and relief must have been etched into my face. Leo took my hands in his and pressed his body against mine. I could feel the telltale bulge in his pants rubbing against my hip.

"Leah, my dear, I have a much better place in mind that some old dormitory. Trust me."

Trust him? Absolutely.

I spent the rest of the day in a haze of Leo's presence, the history of the town we were wandering through, and the realization that I was not dreaming any of this. However, the haze immediately cleared as we stood on the beach to the North Sea.

As we strolled along the waterfront, hand in hand, I kept gazing at the water. It was dark and choppy from a day of less-than-ideal weather. The wind was whipping around us and the commuter boat heading back to Denmark bobbed up and down like a fishing lure. And then, like Aphrodite rising from the sea foam, out stepped a figure from the depths of the black, swirling water. A naked, late 70ish grandmother strode forth in all of her glory. The sight sent a new round of giggles up my throat, but I had the presence of mind to strangle it. Now was not the time to break down into hysterics. Taking several deep breaths, a snort or two did escape, but I managed to keep from breaking down into a heap of laughter. Leo raised an eyebrow at me, but said nothing. He knew Americans did not swim nude, and although he thought it was absurd, he did see how that sight may have been a bit unusual for me.

"Look at the beach across the water from us."

Doing as he asked, I turned to see the other side of the beach. The iconic covered seats dotted the sand and couples strode as we did while families were packing up from a day in the water with the little ones. It was all very calm and serene. I leaned up against Leo, letting my body melt into his. Leo put his arm around me and spoke into my hair.

"Do you know what you're looking at?"

The tone in his voice gave me a sudden chill. This was no idle chat; this was serious. Leo had spoken the same way a couple of days earlier, as we walked past a series of monuments in the city. It was there that I learned the Allies had tried to wipe Hamburg off of the map with a carpet bombing that created tornadoes of fire. Whatever was coming next wasn't a lover's chat; it was a history lesson.

"No, I don't know. What is it?" I dreaded the answer, but knew it was coming. In some unstated agreement, Leo and I had come to understand his need to explain was as strong as my urge to learn. Europe as a whole was a buffet table for a history teacher in training; Germany was like the appetizers and dessert rolled into one. Leo unfolded whole chapters of history I had never even dreamed about.

"Welcome to the Soviet Union."

"WHAT??" I was able to choke out the word before all of my breath left me. As I struggled to replenish the oxygen in my lungs, Leo explained how this beach was split in half and left the side we were now standing on in the hands of the United Staes, France, and England while the facing beach was under Russian control. Confronting the line with my own eyes brought on a sudden rush of tears and a runny nose. Leo handed me a tissue and waited for the rush of emotion to be replaced with cool analysis.

It didn't come. Instead, my initial spring of tears turned into a torrent of sobs. Nothing Leo said helped. If anything, his attempts at explaining it away only made things worse. He finally gave up, gathered me in his arms, and let me drench the front of his shirt. We collapsed on the soft sand together when all of my strength seeped out of me along with my tears.

Holding me tightly against his chest, Leo murmured, "How is it that an American girl in the 21st century gives a damn about what happened to the populace of Germany in the 1940s? You take too much to heart...just let it go."

We shifted into better positions and looked at each other. I had finally stopped crying and now had a raging case of the hiccups. Leo laughed as he planted a kiss gently on my forehead. Keeping his hands around my face, he brought his closer.

"Why is it that you care?"

Before I could answer, my lips were engulfed in his. They quickly became slicked and slipped over each other. I opened my mouth and drank him in, reveling in the feel of his tongue gently playing with mine. I grasped at Leo's waist and pulled myself closer to him. We fumbled around for a bit, jockeying for a more comfortable position for both of us, settling on the familiar one from the night before. I lost myself in Leo's brown eyes as his weight gently pushed me into the sand. When he propped himself on his elbows, his hips ground against mine and I could feel his arousal push into my clit. I involuntarily bucked and he smiled at my reponse.

"It's getting dark, you know."

Between the haze and the history lesson, I hadn't realized that it was, indeed, becoming quite dark on the beach. Looking away, I saw camp fires begin to flicker in the distance. Tents were being built and conversations freely floated down the more deserted beach.

"We don't have a tent, but we don't have a fire, either. No one can see us from this far away," Leo growled low into my ear. I felt his hands begin to travel down my sides towards the hem of my shirt.

"Maybe we can finish what we started in the car before we were so rudely interuppted," I murmured back. I arched my back as Leo's fingers found bare skin underneath the fabric.

"I think that's a wonderful idea."

And then I began to feel myself coil under his touch. Just as it had the night before, Leo's skin brought a spontaneous reaction from mine. Within seconds we were both naked in the sand, laying on our clothes the best that we could to keep it from invading parts we wanted to ourselves.

Leo resumed his position above me, letting his erect penis slide down the entrance of my wet lips as he lowered himself onto me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, to hold him close. Pinning my arms above my head, Leo began kissing me, sucking my earlobes, and letting his tongue linger down the sides of my neck. All I could do was moan softly and press against his arousal. The wetness from between my legs allowed me to slowly rub up and down his length with ease. I revelled in the sensation. The more we rocked together, the harder he became, the wetter I found myself, and the shallower our breathing was becoming.

"You are going to be my undoing," Leo whispered to me, letting my hands free of his grasp. I framed his face with tingling fingers and sat up slightly in order to kiss him with a desperation that shocked both of us.

I clawed me fingers through his hair as he grasped my waist with his hands. He rose up, trailing his throbbing dick along my wet pussy lips and sank back down along the same path. My clit was thrumping to the beat of my heart and I could feel my womb contract at his nearness. Every fiber of my being was screaming for his presence. I wanted him rubbing in me, not just on me. Leo felt the same way. The next time he lifted his hips, the tip of his penis caught on the edge of my opening. Instinctively, he began to push himself into the soft embrace of my wet warmth. I rose up to meet him, at the same time pulling his tongue into my mouth and grasping his scalp with my hands.

That moment was heaven. Full of promise and unspoken desire. The array of possibilities was heady and we were reacting to it as best we could.

Feeling Leo's warm manhood begin to slide through my lower lips, I gasped in pleasure. The fullness of him at that moment was gratification in and of itself. That slight connection was enough to send me spiraling up towards an ultimate release.

Almost.

My reaction stopped Leo with a look of absolute horror on his face.

"We can't do this!"

The ragged whisper shot through me as much as the sudden removal of his hot steel from my opening. The reality of the situation came crashing down on me as soon as the cold sea breeze blew over my aroused clit a split second later.

"We can't make love. We talked about this last night."

Yes, I remembered. Hang the conversation, I wanted him and I wanted him now! Wanted him hilt deep inside me, filling me with himself and letting me squeeze him until nothing was left for him to give.

"I know."

Taking a deep breath to steady himself, Leo raked his fingers through his short hair.

"God, you felt so good. I was so close to doing it. So close to being in you. Why didn't you stop me?"

The accusation hung like a dead fish over a drying rack. Defiantly, I looked him square in the eye.

"Because we both wanted it, conversation or no. It felt good and it felt right. I am not going to apologize for that. Besides, I don't think you really want me to anyway."

Glancing in the direction of his still-erect member, I continued.

"Are you going to deny, with your one-eyed willie giving me a grand salute that you didn't want to?"

Leo gave a strangled response as he tried in vain to talk and not laugh. It didn't work. Laughter erupted from him and he shook in spasms of humor. It traveled up and down the beach and across the water to the other shore. When he finally calmed down enough to speak in a coherant sentence, Leo spoke again.

"My little goose, how can anyone not love you?"

I found myself once again enveloped in his strong arms. Leo covered me with kisses while he pressed me back against the clothes on the sand.

Traveling between my mouth and my ear, he whispered to me,"let me love you."

Without waiting for a reply, Leo trailed kisses down my neck, onto my chest and belly, towards my mound. I jerked up.

"Wait, what are you doing?

Leo looked up at me, never letting his hands stop while his lips had.

"Loving you like you did to me last night," and began to dip his head down again.

"No."

Halting, Leo again raised his head.

"What?"

"I said no. I don't want you to do that."

Confusion spread over his features.

"And may I ask why not? You certainly seemed to enjoy it last night when you were giving. Why wouldn't you like receiving," Leo sat up. "Unless you really don't like me touching you."

That charge was the most absurd thing that had ever left his mouth.

"No. It's not that. God, no! But, it's just...you know..it's been hot, and well...." I trailed off, hoping he would get the hint. He did, but he was going to make me say it anyway.

"Well...what?"I could hear that smirk creep into his simple question.

"Well...I'll smell bad. I don't want you having to deal with that...oh lord, this is embarassing!"

Leo simply laughed another belly gusher that wandered across the water.

"You are a goose. I don't care. And if that's the only thing stopping you, too bad."

With that, Leo dipped his head once more and his mouth came into contact with my freshly shaved mound. The sensation of his wet, hot mouth on the sensetive skin had me breathless and gasping for more. Moving so that his shoulders were between my knees, Leo positioned himself so that his mouth and fingers could easily find me at the same time. I melted into the sand as Leo simply breathed onto my clit.

And then the maestro began his symphony.

Resting his forehead on my mound, letting his nose press against my aroused button, Leo began stroking my pussy with his fingers. They were quickly slicked with my juices and they slipped between the folds, although not into my tunnel. Leo took a deep breath of my scent and exhaled a gentle stream of warm air onto my skin. I jerked at the sensation. Still exhaling, Leo let his tongue pad against my swollen clit for only a moment. I almost came then.

"Almost. Almost there. Just relax and enjoy."

Leo's words floated up to me and permeated the hormone-infused cloud I was now resting on. I almost didn't feel as two of his long fingers slipped between my lips and smoothly entered me.

Almost.

Feeling those fingers created a sensation within me that had me craving more. I tried to move against them, to drive them deeper within me, but Leo rode the motion with me and kept them at their original position.

"Not just yet. Only a little longer."

My clit was suddenly and completely engulfed by Leo's mouth. He gently sucked on the nub until it was even harder than before and throbbing painfully. I rocked against his mouth, trying to find relief from the coiling now happening in the center of my womb. The tension continued to build as Leo patiently sucked my clit, gently scraped it through his teeth, and pistoned his fingers in my pussy.

It became too much to bear. I couldn't hold it back anymore.

"Please, Leo! Please let me come!"

My plea brought his head up and one hand to my negelected right breast. Flicking one hard nipple with his fingernail I cried out as the coil in my body completed another turn. But it wasn't enough. I needed more.

"More, Leo. Plese give me more! I need you!"

My clit was assaulted with a hard, determined pull into Leo's mouth and I could feel my body release a new flood of moisture. One hand on my breast, one hand filling my wet pussy and his mouth nursing my clit, I finally felt the coil release and I was sent hurtling through space. I raised my hips to give him a better angle for his mouth and fingers and felt him pinch the already rock-hard nipple. I flooded the sand below us with my juice and Leo used the momentum to fill me with two more fingers. The delicious ache that came from the stretching, paired with the ongoing manipulation of my throbbing clit sent me over the cliff one more time.

12