German Holiday Ch. 03

Story Info
Making a discovery on the bus.
2.6k words
10.6k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few days, after getting back from Lubeck, Leo and I wandered around local spots, taking pictures, reading roadside signs, and hanging out with his family. While we acted as if nothing was out of the ordinary when around his parents or brothers, something was simmering just under the surface.

Walking past the living room door, I squeaked in protest as a hand wrapped around my wrist. Spinning around, I found Leo gazing at me with a smoldering look in his eyes. Quickly, he pulled me into him, crushed my lips in a searing kiss, and released me. Giving my tush a gentle smack, he walked back into the living room and said nothing. Our stolen kisses and caresses got us through two days of family togetherness before our next big adventure.

Leo had planned a three-day tour of Berlin following our trip to the North Sea. Riding the wave of hormone-induced euphoria created at the beach, I was walking on pins and needles while waiting for the chance to be alone. We had crossed the line of strictly plutonic friendship a long time ago, yet we were hesitant to do anything to put our long-standing friendship on shaky ground.

In front of his mother, Leo made phone reservations for us at a youth hostel in Berlin. He asked for two rooms; one for him in the boys' wing, and one for me in the girls' section. Even though I knew this was only to placate his parents, and give me an alibi once back home, I had been looking forward to having the chance to snuggle together in the same bed. Plus, I was not looking forward to sharing a room with five other girls, who probably didn't speak English as their native tongue and came in packs. Being the odd girl out was not very appealing, to say the very least.

So it was not without a twinge of regret that I loaded my small borrowed rucksack packed with only the barest of necessities into the train that would take us into Hamburg to meet up with the bus transporting us across Germany to Berlin. However, knowing we would have three blissfully private days in the national capitol did give me reason to smile. We had managed to keep our little cat and mouse game going under his parents' roof; we would be free and clear once we got off the bus and started exploring Berlin.

As it turned out, Leo was willing to up the ante right after our bus pulled away from the curb. I watched the cityscape whiz by my upper-deck window, rather than keeping an eye on my traveling companion. Relaxing into my front row seat, I sighed and sank into the cushions. We were surrounded by windows; even the seats directly across the aisle from us were vacant. Our nearest neighbor was two rows behind us. Even now, I don't know if that was purely serendipity or if Leo had shot dirty looks at anyone who even tried to take the seats nearest us.

Gazing out the window at the buildings the bus passed on the way out to the countryside, I was brought back to the present when I registered a warmth on the side of my neck. Leo had leaned over and was nuzzling me. His breath created small eddies on my skin and I felt my nipples harden in response. A split second later, Leo's right hand slipped under my shirt and moved to firmly cup my left breast. My gasp was barely audible above the din behind us.

"I need you to stay as silent as possible. Do you think you can do that?"

I swallowed and nodded my head. A small smile was beginning to curl the ends of my lips.

"What do you plan to do," I managed to whisper.

Moving his hand to the center of my bra, Leo deftly unhooked the snap on the front. My aching breasts feel free of their confinement. His hand resumed its original position.

"I plan to pleasure you all the way to Berlin."

His matter-of-fact tone told me that he was indeed intent on doing just that. Turning my head, our noses collided and I stared into the bottomless depths of his brown eyes.

"You know, as wonderful as that sounds, I can't possibly let you do that."

A quick squeeze to my nipple made me gasp slightly louder than before.

"Hmmmm...now that could be a problem. But tell me, what would make you say such a thing?" Leo's hot breath washed over me, sending chills all the way to my belly. His completely open expression was at odds with his contracting hand that milked my breast with a maddening slowness. It felt so good to have his hand on me; the only thing better would be his mouth.

"Ahhhhh-something seems a little unfair about this," I managed between the shocks created by his pulsing hand. "Oh, that feels good."

Leo smirked.

"But what is so unfair about this? You want me to do it, I want to do it. Sounds pretty equal to me." Leo moved closer and slowly began to kiss my neck while he pinched my nipple again. It hardened so much I thought it would fall off between his fingers.

Whispering was becoming impossible. Between the hum of the engine below us, the conversations behind us, and my voice rendered mute, I had no choice but to speak in a slightly louder stage whisper.

"I seem to remember you were not the one on the receiving end up in Lubeck the other night. If memory serves me correctly, I should be getting YOU all hot and bothered."

I was rewarded with another firm grasp of my breast.

"Naughty little girl. Rules are rules. You have to be as quiet as possible. But because this was the first time, I let it go." Leo began to loosen his grip on my flesh.

"No! No! I'll be quiet! I swear! Don't stop!"

He grinned at me with his glowing teeth and luscious lips.

"That's better. Now, where were we? Oh, right...the 'equal' bit from the other night. Well, we'll just worry about that when we get to Berlin. Trust me, you'll have plent of time to get equal with me."

I laughed at his speech.

"Don't you mean 'get even'" I asked, remembering to whisper, and relieved to find that I could.

He answered only by attacking my mouth with his, effectively silencing me and any future protests. I opened my mouth and allowed him full access to whatever portion he desired. Shifting in my seat, I turned so that I was facing him and wrapped my arms around his neck. Leo slammed his body into mine and we hit the window behind me with a resounding THUD. Or, rather, my head did.

"Ouch!"

The change was immediate. Gone were the hands that had been caressing my aroused breasts. The lips were torn from my mouth and I felt the pressure of his body leave mine.

Leo sat up and stared at me while I rubbed the back of my head.

"Crimmeny, that hurts!" Pulling my fingers away from my scalp, I inspected the tips for any sign of blood. To my relief, there was none.

A cry from behind us, apprently inquiring about our wellbeing, made its way up the aisle. Leo graciously answered, with some innocent situation, no doubt. I have no concrete idea since the entire conversation was conducted in German and my vocabulary had grown only to include tableware.

"Are you alright?" The anxiety in Leo's voice brought a rueful smile to my face. His face was equal parts confusion, pent-up desire, and fear. The poor guy was one gigantic nerve and couldn't do anything about it. Rather than prolong his misery, I grinned at him.

"Hard head. I can't be cracked that easily; too stubborn. You should know that by now."

Leo laughed out loud.

"Yes, I've been informed of that on more than one occasion."

Sidling up next to him in the seat, I glanced meaningful at him and murmured into his ear.

"Turn-about's fair play, right? I believe this entitles me to a little fun of my own? After all, you can't possibly expect me to be able to lean against the window after all of that, can you?"

I let my hand wander down his chest and to the zipper of his trousers. Leo responded with a quick in-take of breath and a suddenly erect dick. I could feel it straining against the fabric as my fingers delicately took hold of the zipper tab. Looking Leo straight in the eye, I slowly started to undo the restraint. His eyelids flickered for a second and a slight haze floated through his vision.

"Think this is a dream? A fantasy you're afraid might just go 'poof' if you blink," I gently blew a short breathin the direction of his nose. "No, it's real. Very, very real."

With the zipper completely down, Leo's arousal sprang up into the air. I was suprised to see that there was no underwear fabric covering the head, but pleased. There would be less to move out of the way later.

Wrapping my warm fingers around him, my lips sought his in a hot kiss. Leo's fingers curled in my hair and kept my head close to his. I slowly caressed his hot flesh and circled the head with the pad of my thumb. The dick circled with me and jerked of its own accord. I slid my tongue in between Leo's lips, meeting the resistance of his teeth while my fingers slid their way down the entire 8" shaft and up again. Leo groaned and my tongue slipped between his teeth and into his mouth. I tasted him greedily, but silently. If he wanted silence, that's what he would get; but just not exactly as he had planned. Leo began to rhythmically suck on me, in time to the motions of my hand on his stiff penis. His arousal was bouncing up and down as I slipped my palm up the underside and circled the length again on the way down. His balls were tightening and I could feel the light fur tickle my skin. I kissed him deeply once more before breaking contact.

Without saying a word, I dipped my head and softly kissed the swollen tip waiting for me below. I licked at him, barely touching the skin with more than my breath. The skin-encased steel rod jerked once and I impaled my mouth around it. It felt so good to have Leo's dick in me, whatever hole it may be.

I felt Leo's hand move to the back of my head; a slight pressure encouraged me to take more into my mouth. I obliged, willingly. My lips parted slightly and the wet insides of my mouth slipped down his rigid length. At one point, my gag reflex kicked in and I had to pause to wait for my brain to override it. Once everything clicked into place, I completely took Leo's throbbing member into my mouth. The head was now being swaddled by my throat muscles and my nose was buried deeply into his crotch. The smell alone brought wetness between my legs. The sensual aroma of Leo's body was a heady aphrodisiac for me. It was enough to spur me on.

Raising up slightly, I pulled my head up and slowly allowed the head to ease back up into my mouth. I had almost let it escape before I quickly sucked the whole monster back inside me. I managed to do it so quickly that I didn't have to stop for the reflex; I simply swallowed Leo whole in one try.

Leo softly moaned and rubbed the back of my head with his hand. Encouraged, I repeated the steps several times over, until I tasted a change. The presence of Leo's pre-cum was as exhilerating as his smell. I swallowed as much as I could and was rewarded with more. Because Leo's head was in my throat, each swallow massaged him and brought more pleasure to him. I revelled in being able to send jolt after jolt of arousal simply by moving my throat muscles in a very ordinary way.

A slight tremor passed through Leo and I felt his balls pull up into his body even more than before. The dick in my mouth was rock hard, searing to the touch, and spouting pre-cum like a fountain. I knew that even the swallowing was getting to be too much for his sensitive skin. It was time to bring him some much deserved relief.

Allowing the head to come back up my throat, through my mouth and stop at my lips, I began a frantic up and down motion. Impaling myself over and over again in Leo's lap, I sucked as hard as I could. Fingers clenched into my hair and helped me keep a steady rhythm. The slight pain created by this only spurred me on.

Up and down. Up and down. Suck. Swallow. Lick.

I heard Leo softly groan and knew he was getting close. I was able to speed up my pulses by only a fraction, but it was enough. Two more times I bobbed into his crotch, going from the very tip of the head to burying my nose in his pubic fur.

Up. Suck. Swallow. Lick. Down.

Up. Suck. Swallow. Lick. Down.

Leo grabbed my hair as hard as he could and pushed his hips up into me. I felt the penis slide up into me and when the head finally erupted, it was encased in my throat once more. I closed my eyes as the hot, sweet cum made contact with my insides and slid down into me. It shimmered all the way to my belly. Leo shot into me three times before the penis began to wither in exhaustion. I firmly trapped it with my lips and held it sill with my tongue. My reward was another shot of cum that landed in the middle of my tongue. Not ready to let go of my prize just yet, I softly lapped up and down the shaft and gently sucked. A small amount came up with the suction and I let the head slide out from between my lips before I swallowed.

Looking up, I saw Leo sitting up with his head tilted back into the seat. Noticing that I was no longer holding his penis prisoner, he looked down at me and smiled. He eased his hold on my hair and began to caress my scalp. I looked back down at the shrinking member and reached to massage the balls underneath. My fingers rubbed gently and I was delighted to see two pearls of cum form at the tip of the head. I leaned over, and oh so gently, licked them off. Determined to end before he got too sensitive for any touch, I kissed the head once more. I also kissed Leo's sack before sitting back up to face him.

"The next time I do that, I promise to give the other boys more attention."

Leo took my face in his hands and silently gave me the sweetest, deepest, and dirtiest kiss of my entire life.

"Next time. I really like the sound of that."

I gently tucked the now-soft and pliable dick back into Leo's pants and slowly zippered the pants back together. Leo groaned as the pressure of my fingers traveled over his penis but didn't say more.

We sat in silence, our fingers entwined, wondering what awaited us when we finally arrived in Berlin.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 13 years ago
Public sex is the hottest!

Loved this naughty adventure!

CyberfemmeCyberfemmeover 13 years ago
Liking it.

I like the story, there's just two things that keep bugging me...

First of all; swimming in the nude is not the european standard. It might be more common than in the US, but really, most people, across all beaches in europe, wear swimsuits. And when they don't, they are usually at a nudist beach.

Second....haven't they ever heard of condoms? I get that in the first chapter, they might not have had any on hand (although, come on, two twenty-somethings in this day and age, but ok), but it doesn't seem realistic that they decide they cannot sleep together at all, instead of agreeing to wait untill they can buy some condoms.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Scheherazade and the King A mysterious girl falls into the hands of a troubled king.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Taking of Lena Ch. 01 An innocent chambermaid is taken by a wealthy lord.in NonConsent/Reluctance
God of Mischief and Lies He will fill her with dark flame. in NonConsent/Reluctance
Oktoberfest Sex-Geschichte Lederhosen! Beer! Nerds! College! Sex! True Love! YAH!in First Time
Love...and Love Intensely Ch. 01 She is taken, completely.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories