German Holiday Ch. 04

Story Info
Things come to a boil in Berlin between two friends.
6.3k words
10.1k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time our trans-country bus pulled into Berlin, the heat had reached its highest point that day, it was getting close to check in time at the youth hostel we were staying at, and Leo could barely walk a straight line. I almost felt sorry for him as he staggered off of the bus steps onto the concrete sidewalk. I did feel badly that the long hours of sitting had done a number on his circulation, but I was not sorry that two blowjobs had sapped him of any energy reserves he may have had. A giggle escaped me as I remembered how Leo was surprised I could get him so excited so soon after the first one.

"Good lord, what do you think you're doing??"

Smirking, I had caressed the bulge that slowly rose under my finger tips.

"Taking care of an old friend."

With that, I had quietly sucked Leo off to a satisfactory, if not very exciting, orgasm. The fact that we were not the only ones on the top level of a cross-country bus added to the excitement. We may have been adventurous, but neither one of us was really into exhibitionism. We spent the rest of the ride dozing and watching the countryside glide by.

After claiming our luggage and procuring city pass books, Leo pulled out his ever-present map. I swear he had one for every hamlet and town in the entire country.

"So...now what should we do," I inquired, glancing around at signs I couldn't read.

Studying the map, he replied, "Head for the hostel. It's getting close to check in time and we don't want to lose our rooms."

Rooms. Yes, plural. We would be staying in separate wings with our respective genders. Neither one of us was particularly ecstatic about the arrangement, but it was better than answering the parents' and siblings' probing questions. Leo had the advantage of being able to converse with his bunkmates while I would lapse into silence after bumbling around enough to introduce myself. As it turns out, that would have been much preferred to my first actual night there.

I clung to Leo as we navigated the streets of the German capitol. Not being able to understand the language put me into a state of mild paranoia. What if I got lost? Where would I go to get help if he suddenly collapsed with appendicitis? Where was the American embassy if the hostel got bombed? Even I knew this last one was absurd, but it was plausible enough to a post-9/11 American who was off US soil for the first time ever. Leo allowed me to dig my finger nails into his palm the entire time we walked. He seemed to take a lot of pleasure in being my knight in shining armor. He was protecting me from all sorts of catastrophes, real and imagined. Just the mention of "Fahrenheit" sent shivers down my spine.

We arrived at the Ernst Reuter Hostel just before nightfall. A fine mist was starting to fall and we were both chilled through. Shivering, we hustled into the hostel and checked in. After unpacking my things into the assigned locker in the girls' wing I made a beeline for the showers. They were located in the basement and I found them to be a bit on the dank side and far too similar to my university dorm showers to feel properly clean. At least I had thawed out. Standing in front of the mirror, I made sure my long curly hair was contained enough so that I wouldn't be eating it in my sleep. An older woman stood next to me applying lotion to her face. Catching her eye in the reflection, I smiled a greeting. Her reaction of utter disgust caught me off guard. Turning on her heel, she left the room muttering under her breath. Feeling a bit taken aback, I finished trapping the strands into a bun and went back upstairs.

Guess who I found standing in my communal room when I got back to my locker? Yep, my cheerful companion from the bathroom. It took a second flat for me to stuff everything in the locker, latch it and high tail it back to the common area in the foyer.

"Do NOT make me stay in that room tonight," I hissed at Leo when I found him.

He jerked away from me like I had stung him.

"Why not?" He was completely bewildered.

"Some nut job is sharing the room with me and I swear she's trying to curse me in some ancient Gypsy language. No," I said, back pedaling, "that would be unfair to Gypsies everywhere. She's completely deranged. Please find me another room!"

Of course, there was no other bed to be had in the whole place. I had to stay put, although I was assured the hostel would empty out the next day and I could move then. Fabulous. I get to share a room with Hilda the Horrible because there is no other room in the inn.

There were six bunk beds in my room and all six of us were up all night long. Hilda the Horrible kept rattling on. It was like she was lecturing the other girls in my inferiority. The other four girls huddled together and shot me sympathetic looks whenever the ranting witch turned her gaze back on me. I did catch the word for half-breed more than a few times, so I finally figured she was some political extremist who thought I was some dirty mutt. With that thought firmly in my head, I told her in no uncertain terms to go stuff herself and got into bed with my back to her. While I didn't sleep more than a few hours because she kept going on and on, my anger outweighed my fear and I was able to catch a few winks.

"I want to sleep with you tonight."

Leo gagged and spit out the mouthful of quark he had just spooned in.

"Excuse me," he coughed out.

"Hilda the Horrible kept all of us up last night while she went on some political tirade and made me her scapegoat. I will NOT spend another night in her presence." I lifted my chin and glared in the direction of the girls' wing.

Leo smirked faintly.

"How on earth do you know it was political? You can barely say good morning."

"Guten morgen, smarty pants. Anyway, she kept looking at me and calling me a half-breed. Any history teacher worth their mettle knows THAT word."

Leo's smirk faded and a cold stare stole over his handsome features.

"She called you that?"

"Yep. And while I don't necessarily find the word itself insulting, I do resent the implication behind it."

"You aren't insulted by the term? How is that?" Leo was genuinely confused.

"If I wasn't a half-breed, and let's face it, that's exactly what I am, I wouldn't be me. So, I get the best of two or three cultures, combine them all, and turn it into something outstanding...Me!" I made a grand gesture to emphasis my point. Leo smiled at my dramatic pose, in spite of himself. Lowering my arms, I continued.

"It's the dirty, corrupted, contaminated aspect of the word that I don't like. Do I look contaminated to you?"

Leo's gaze met mine.

"Contaminated? Hardly. Corrupted? Perhaps a bit and getting more so every time we touch," he hurried as I began to glare at him. My scowl turned into a smile and we both snickered at my "corruption."

The fine mist of the night before turned into a raging deluge that morning. Leo and I spent the day in the hostel foyer snuggling on the couch, chatting with other visitors staying in out of the elements, and reading the newspapers. Being in the capitol afforded me the luxury of having English-language papers. We ventured out to forage for food, since the hostel only provided breakfast and vending machine snacks.

We were soaked through two seconds after leaving the building. Our teeth were chattering after five minutes in the cold rain, and we finally ducked into a building after ten. The sign outside said it was a free art gallery, but no one else was around. Leo called out several times, but there was no answer. It was almost eerie strolling around the art but never seeing another soul.

"Um...I have to find the bathroom. Cold elements plus warm building equals a need for the toilet," I whispered. I was still convinced someone was going to walk in from their lunch break at any moment.

Looking around, he found the unintelligible signs pointing the way. We held hands down the hallway until we found our respective spots.

Coming back out of the ladies' room, I found Leo standing outside a door labeled "Erotika". I was fairly sure this was a word that didn't need translation. The feigned interest in the door paneling convinced me that Leo wanted to step through as much as I did. Without saying a word, I turned the knob and led the way inside.

The lights were dim, the windows darkened, and an electricity ran up and down my spine. Just a brief glance at the paintings, sculptures and other exhibits made my jaw drop.

"Close your mouth, you're drooling," Leo murmured in my ear. His breath tickled my still-cold flesh. I shivered with delight. Strong arms encased me and Leo's body pressed up against mine. We swayed for a moment, enjoying our solitude.

Continuing our walk around the room, we came upon a sculpture of a man with very large genitalia. His erection was completely out of proportion to the point of being comical. The sign named the creation "Ecstasy."

"Not for any woman in the human race. Look at that monster! He'd split any mere mortal into about a million pieces!"

I felt Leo's own member stir between us. His hold on me tightened and I rubbed myself against him. Our breathing caught and became ragged. The more my body slid against the front of his, Leo's erection became more pronounced.

"Oh, so you wouldn't want him coming after you in some wine-induced romp in the woods," he asked, his voice husky.

"Absolutely not! I want to be enjoyed and loved, not devoured and abused. That...thing...couldn't get within a mile of me if I had any choice," I declared. Leo's hands left my waist and traveled upwards to envelope my sensitive breasts. A light tweak of the nipples made me shriek.

"So what would you allow within a mile of you, if you had a choice, of course," was breathed into my ear. Again, the touch of his warm breath sent shivers through me.

"Mmmmm, I do think I've seen one that would be enough to send me into oblivion without torturing me first."

"Oh? And what man has that distinguished honor?"

"Hey! What do you mean by that??"

My protests were summarily silenced by Leo's tongue finding its way into my mouth in a deep and passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned into him. I suddenly needed to be as close to him as possible. The kiss deepened further and I felt moisture slip from between my legs. I groaned as the head of Leo's penis rubbed against me through our jeans.

"Can we find a more comfortable place to do this? My legs are not going to support me much longer," I croaked.

Looking around the room, our eyes spotted it at the exact same time. An exhibit labeled "Into Eternity" featured a four-poster bed done completely in white. The bed sheets were turned down, the pillows fluffed, and real white rose petals were strewn on the floor around it. Glancing at each other for a split second, we crossed the distance in three paces, taking off our jackets, gloves and hats as we moved.

Collapsing onto the bed, we tangled together and began ravishing each other again. Leo wasted no time in unbuttoning my jeans while I clung to him, kissing his neck and exposed chest. Our body heat rose off of us in sheets of steam as we tumbled about, trying to find an acceptable position. I felt a jolt go through me as Leo's cold finger tips slid under my panties and touched the outer lips of my dripping pussy.

"Oh my God!"

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Not on your life! Keep going!"

With that, Leo began massaging my skin, allowing his palm to lightly skim my clit as his fingers meandered around my nether regions. It didn't take long for me to feel the beginnings of an orgasm start to curl within me. The more Leo stroked me, the more I moaned, stretched, clenched my fingers in his hair, and bucked against him.

Pushing my pants down and away from me, Leo began a more steady rhythm, sliding his fingers into my hot, wet folds, along my lips, and over my throbbing clit. I was so close that my knees began shaking.

"Don't stop! Please don't stop," I sobbed into his chest. "I'm almost there..." and broke off as another turn of the wheel brought me closer to a climax.

Stepping up the pace, Leo began pumping his fingers into me harder. The juices flowing out of me created squishing noises that only gave him more to spur him on. I could actually smell myself as his fingers pulled out, only to be plunged back in as far as my body would allow.

One last powerful push sent me over the edge and I felt my pussy clench around his fingers. Trapped, they could only allow themselves to be milked until the spasms ended. It was during this time that I dimly heard voices. Too far gone to do anything other than convulse and send a stream of love juice flooding over the white sheets, I simply reveled in the surge.

As soon as my cunt was relaxed enough, Leo pulled his fingers out and gathered me in his arms. Rolling off the bed, he half-carried, half-dragged me to an alcove in the room. It was used as storage and was deep enough that we could stand in the shadows and not be seen from most points in the room.

I pulled my pants up as the door opened and we heard footsteps enter the room. It took about five seconds between the chatter dying down and the hooting to begin. Another group of visitors had found the gallery and stumbled through the door labeled "Erotika". I could only imagine what was being said, and it was too close by for Leo to translate. He was getting a kick out of his because I saw him shaking with the strain of not laughing. The group spent several minutes chatting and taking pictures. A couple must have actually gotten onto the bed because we heard the bed springs creak more than once. I almost lost it at that point, but somehow, managed to keep it together. It felt like forever before they left and we could make our escape back out into the drizzle.

We walked for a while in silence. Then the rain picked up again and we headed for the sanctuary of another building. This one was an all-purpose corner drug store. While perusing the merchandise, Leo excused himself. Assuming he was using the facilities, I wandered back to the restrooms myself. He was waiting for me by the door when I got out. Offering me his arm, we stepped out together into the once-again light drizzle of the day.

"I think we should find a light lunch, grab some food to take back to the hostel and call it a day," he said, looking ahead.

I smirked. Yes, that was a good idea. I was completely on board until I saw the line for the restaurant Leo wanted to get the food from.

"This is going to take forever," I grumbled. "Really, I can go without food for a while. I'm not going to waste away into nothingness."

A wicked grin crossed Leo's face.

"Don't be too sure of that." That was all he said.

I pondered that thought the entire time we stood in line for food. I mulled it over while I ate my half of the pizza. I even chewed on the idea while we waited for our take away boxes that would serve as our supper that night.

The anticipation was building.

True to form, it began to rain in earnest as we headed back to the hostel. I laughed out loud as we passed by the art gallery and grabbed Leo's hand tightly. We ran most of the way back and entered the building drenched, out of breath, and aroused as hell. I headed back to my room for a quick shower. I needed to thaw out, but I also wanted to be as fresh and clean for Leo as possible. Cheerfully, I packed up my locker. Even the dirty looks from Hilda couldn't dampen my spirits. As I left the room for the last time, I turned and blew her a kiss from the doorway. I'm pretty sure she flinched like I had physically struck her. Nothing was going to ruin this for me. Not even her.

Leo met me in the foyer, holding his own bag, jingling the keys to our new room. The desk worker gave us a knowing smile and went back to reading his magazine. We walked down the hallway, hand in hand, and made it to the door. Sliding the key in the lock, Leo turned the knob and revealed our new sanctuary.

Bunk beds.

Really?? Bunk beds??

What was worse, there wasn't room to take down the upper bunk and make a double bed out of the two singles. Leo walked into the room, set his bag down and turned towards me.

"What do you think?"

"Um..." I glanced at the beds. "They're bunk beds."

"Well, yeah. But how much room do you need?"

True. Not much. But I was looking forward to a little more romping than what those beds would allow. Then again, I now had an excuse to hang on and never let go.

I stepped through into the room and quietly closed the door.

"We might want to close the curtains."

The windows looked right into the foyer. Anyone looking out the east windows would see everything we did, or didn't do.

Leo not only closed them, he used three pins to keep them secured. His shaking hands gave away his pent up frustrations from the afternoon.

"I really don't know how...." I managed to get out before Leo's mouth had closed on mine.

Riding a wave of hormones from earlier that day, our movements were frantic, jerky, and far from loving caresses. A week of stolen kisses, two almost-situations, and a lot of pent up desire was about to let loose in a Berlin hostel.

Leo's tongue plunged into my mouth, claiming me as his. His hands welded themselves to the sides of my face, keeping his plunder close, and his groin ground against mine.

I met him stroke for stroke. My tongue danced a tango with his while my hands kept a tight grip on his hips, keeping his body in constant contact with mine. My breasts smashed into his chest and my nipples bore into his shirt through the thin materials between us.

We stayed like this for an eternity. The knowledge that we were safe and secure in our own nest afforded us no slowing down. We frantically tried to make up for lost time and abandoned chances. I couldn't help it when a few desperate chirps left me and Leo pressed himself up against me even harder. My pussy tingled in anticipation.

Somehow, I let go of his hips and began undoing all the buttons that kept his body from my view. Not breaking off the kisses, Leo started pulling my t-shirt up my body and up to my chin. Only then did our lips momentarily part. Once the material had cleared my face, we were magnetically drawn to each other again. Piece by piece, we undressed each other until we were only wearing socks and underwear. My hands were busy roaming the tight expanse of his chest while Leo's fingers deftly unhooked my bra. With my breasts now free, he trapped them in his warm palms and began to gently squeeze. The milking sensation sent jolts of desire through me. I felt that familiar wetness sneak between my legs again and I ground into his leg before I was aware of doing it. The movement brushed my hip against his arousal and I was pleased to feel a large bump bang into my torso. My fingers tugged gently on the waistband of his boxer briefs and his erect manhood was finally exposed in all of its glory.

Breaking off our kiss, I looked down and looked at my prize. A slight sheen of precum was glistening on the tip and the whole rod bounced with every one of Leo's heart beats. I sent the briefs floating to the floor and enclosed the throbbing piece of steel in my hand.

"Not fair," Leo breathed at me. "I can't touch you when we're standing like this."

I really didn't care that he wasn't touching me. I was having too much fun touching him. But I stepped back just enough for Leo to send my panties to the ground and I removed my feet through the leg holes. I was now completely naked from the ankles up; only my socks remained. Leo's gaze ran up and down my body two times. His hands followed the same route and by the time his fingers came to rest in my hair, I was shaking like a leaf.

"Cold?"

Actually, I was. The room was a lot cooler than the common room and I was without a stitch of clothing. I pressed up against him, my hand once again clasping my ultimate prize.

12