German Lessons

Story Info
Sunbathing releases a wife's inhibitions.
2.7k words
4
113.7k
4
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arghjac
arghjac
77 Followers

Author's note. A warning to all readers, everything that follows is of course pure fantasy, it is not my, or my partner's life style; neither are we promoting it as normal practice. As a new contributor to Literotica I naively allowed public comment to be enabled, thinking that I would receive at least constructive criticism, sadly this was not the case. To the anonymous scumbag that denigrated my upbringing and parentage I wish only eternal damnation, to others that wish to hide behind anonymity without giving constructive criticism, please don't read any further. To those that want to talk seriously and constructively, I welcome feedback, and assure you that all sensible communications will be answered. My stories are placed in the relevant categories with some thought, those in the group sex category involve multiple partners, usually with one woman, those in the wives category involve wives with multiple partners. My 'husband's' whilst technically 'cuckolds' are never 'wimps' or 'subservient'. My super heroes all have big cock's and some I admit are black, that does not mean that I believe the black race is superior, neither do I believe that once fucked by a black man there is no return. I am a non-racist white, who loves and respects his 'faithful' partner but, like most of the population of this world, I have fantasies. You now know what follows, if it might offend you, please do not read on!!!

*

Bob an athletic red haired man sat and watched as the droplet of perspiration ran down his wife's suntan oiled skin and collected in the puddle at the small of her brown back. His gaze continued down to her round buttocks still a little red as the sun was new to this area of her naked body. In their eleven years of marriage this had been the first that Sue had stripped of completely and sunbathed naked. This was mainly due to the fact that they had anchored off of this secluded beach which could only be reached from the sea and had ventured back daily for over a week now. It was strange thought Bob, Eleven years ago he would have been as jealous as hell if another man had seen his wife naked, and yet recently he had been fantasising not only about other men seeing her but touching her and maybe even more.

Bob sighed uneasy with his thoughts but knowing that if there was even a sign of someone coming she would grab the huge bathing towel that her head lay upon and wrap her beautiful body away from prying eyes. They had discussed his fantasies as they had always been open to that sort of thing but she had laughingly called him a pervert and the matter had been closed and never revisited. Bob's eye was suddenly attracted by movement out in the sea. A person was swimming strongly around the headland and Bob knew that soon their privacy would be over and Sue would be putting her bathing suit back on again. He mused for a second about not telling her but he knew she would be upset if he allowed her to be embarrassed by being caught in the nude.

'What would you do if a bronzed Adonis swam around the headland, strode up the beach and had his wicked way with you?' asked Bob.

'Scream loudly whilst having multiple orgasms' replied Sue.

'Well you had better get your screaming togs on as the swimming is at an end and the striding is about to begin'.

Sue looked behind her and saw a striking blond young man walking through the surf and making straight towards them. To Bob's amazement instead of rushing to get dressed Sue remained as she was even allowing her legs to remain slightly open where her thick dark pubic hair could be seen clearly. As the lad was halfway up the beach another figure could be seen swimming around the headland obviously making towards them as well. The young man came right up to the pair of sunbathers and crouching next to Sue he looked at Bob and said, 'Gut morning.'

'Hi', said Bob, 'Where have you come from?'

'I speak English little', said the young man staring at Sue's bum. 'I am Helmut, I am German' he said pointing at himself.

At this moment the other man strode up to them. He was a large muscular man with jet black hair, several years older than Sue and Bob, probably around forty.

'Hello, My son I hope isn't bothering you', said the man in good but heavily accented English.

'No, not at all. We were asking him where you had come from but he says he speaks little English, unlike you,' said Sue looking up from the beach rug. She shaded her eyes from the sun and in doing so exposed her breast and nipple to the man and his son. Helmut started speaking to his father rapidly in German and a conversation of some minutes ensued between them both.

'I am Gunta, Helmuts father. Although from the difference in our hair colour most people would not recognise us as such. Whereas I studied languages at school, Helmut is more into science. He has asked whether he might be allowed to examine your wife's body as his mother has never allowed him to look at her naked and he requires the research for his studies. If this offends you we will leave immediately,' said Gunta.

Bob was dumbfounded and about to tell them to shove off when Sue, looking up at Bob said, 'What do you think about that darling?'

Bob was so astonished that he could only nod weakly, recognising that not only had one of his fantasies come true already but another would soon follow.

Whilst still looking at Bob, Sue spoke to Gunta saying that she would be glad to help out.

Gunta spoke to Helmut whose face was immediately wreathed in smiles.

'Dunka, Dunka,' Helmut shouted and looked about to throw himself upon Sue but he was restrained by Gunta and they slowly knelt on either side of her.

'Is it good, ahh sorry, is it all right to touch?' said Gunta falteringly. Sue just nodded. Gunta spoke to his son and gently bent down and parted Sue's bum cheeks.

'I am showing him your cunt and arsehole,' said Gunta. 'I tell him that the cunt has lips and that he must never force his fingers or his cock into the cunt until the lips are open'.

Bob was sitting as if in a dream. He didn't have to pinch himself to ensure he was awake as his own cock was painfully erect, much bigger than in any wet dream.

Gunta placed his finger onto Sue's arsehole and Bob thought for a second that he was going to push his way into her virgin bum but he continued speaking to Helmut before turning to Sue he said, 'I am telling him that the bum should only be fucked if it is, ahh greased? No it is called lubricated Yah?' 'I now show him how to open the cunt lips, you turn over please.'

Sue silently obeyed. As she turned onto her back she glanced with shock at the two erections that were now pointing into her face, the men having stripped off their trunks. Her bronzed skin failed to betray the blood red of her sweating face and body. Her beautiful full tits were tipped with huge blood red nipples and she was visibly panting. Helmut roughly grabbed Sue's left breast in two hands making her jump as Gunta appeared to instruct him to be more gentle.

'I tell Helmut that we must caress the tit very gently at first.' He tweaked the nipple and gently pulled it up, then down, then in a circle before lowering his lips to it and sucking it into his mouth. Helmut followed suit and for a minute or two the two men sucked and squeezed on Sue's breasts as she groaned ever louder. Gunta raised his lips away from the tit and directed Helmuts attention to Sue's gaping cunt.

'I am showing him how the cunt has opened like a flower petal,' Gunta pointed to Susan's bulging clitoris, licked his finger and gently rubbed it over the tumescent bud.

Sue cried out, 'Oh my God, I'm coming, I'm coming, ooooohhhh!! Her arse began bucking up and down as the spasms of orgasm gripped her. With his right index finger Gunta continued to rub the clit and with his left hand he stuffed three fingers into Sue's cunt where he joined the three of his son's already in place. After several minutes of Sue gasping in continued orgasm Gunta turned to Bob and said, ' We fuck her now Yah?'

Bob nodded and when Gunta directed him over to hold one of Sue's legs wide open whilst he held the other he complied as if he was walking in his sleep, looking down at the gaping cunt ready and eager to take up the feast that awaited it.

Gunta said, 'Helmut first as his cock is the smallest and the cunt is already very wet and after us it will be very stretched.' Helmut needed little direction as soon he was thrusting wildly into Sue who was gasping, 'Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.'

Bob was about to demand that a condom should be used as Sue was not on the pill but before a word had left his lips, Helmut was pumping spunk into his wife's cunt and she was clearly loving every thrust. In his frenzy of coming Helmut's spunk and juice covered cock slipped from the cunt and sprayed Sue's belly, tits and face with streams of spunk much as if he was pissing on her. Instead of disgust as Bob expected Sue bent her head forward and tried to catch the globules of spunk as it arced through the air towards her. Licking her lips, Bob was astonished that she seemed to like the taste.

As Helmut finished spunking, Gunta instructed Bob to fuck the cunt next, as his own cock was very large and the cunt would be so stretched after he had finished with it that Bob would feel nothing. Looking down at Gunta's huge appendage Bob could understand what he meant but interupting, Sue would have none of it.

'He can fuck me every day. I want that huge cock up me and I want it now.' Bob was left holding Sue's leg and with Helmut positioned at her other side she was stretched to almost breaking point, yet she still managed to lift her shoulders and head and the four of them watched as the massive bell end of Gunta's cock rested against the entrance of her gaping cunt. It seemed at first to lodge there and a second of pain passed across Sue's face before she thrust herself upwards and the bell end and four inches of cock slowly disappeared inside the cunt. With at least six inches of cock still remaining outside Gunta began to slowly remove himself. Sue's cunt seemed to grip the shaft, the lips wrapping themselves around it and she howled for him not to take it out. Just at that second Gunta stopped and thrust himself forward burying the cock deeply inside the cunt. Sue gasped and Bob thought she had passed out but was relieved to hear the steady grunts of a woman being thoroughly fucked as each of the thrusts forced the air from her lungs. What seemed hours later but probably only minutes Sue's legs were placed over Gunta's shoulders so that Helmut was free to play with her bum and clit, while his father sawed into her cunt and Rob sucked her tits. Sue was howling in perpetual orgasm, ranting obscenities and pleading to be fucked harder which seemed impossible to Bob as Gunta rammed his huge prick into Susan's slurping cunt at an ever increasing rate. Suddenly Gunta was shouting 'Mein Gotte, Mein Gotte, I come.' And with each thrust his massive balls clenched as he pumped her full of his spunk, so much that the cunt could not cope with the amount or its pressure as it began to spurt out around the sides of his cock as he thrust inside.

After Gunta's recovery Sue was lifted off her back and Bob was directed to lay in her place. Sue was then made to kneel over his cock and lower herself onto it. Even though his cock was more erect than ever before he could hardly touch the sides as he slipped effortlessly inside the sodden cunt. Bob feared that there might not be enough friction to make himself come even though this was the first time he had ever fucked her without a condom but Sue asked Gunta to direct Helmut to try to get his cock inside her cunt next to Bob's. Soon another fantasy was brought to life as two cocks were thrusting in unison into Sue's ravaged cunt and within seconds Bob had unloaded the largest amount of spunk he could ever remember into his wife's already inundated cunt, soon to be followed by Helmut's second load.

Everyone was exhausted and the four lay together getting their breath back before Sue jumped up and ran down to the sea where she began washing the spunk from her body. She was soon joined by the three men and amongst much splashing and playful fighting her legs were once again forced open and fingers were pulling huge gouts of spunk from her gaping cunt and cooling sea water was allowed to bring succour to her overheated inner parts.

As the four walked from the sea, Helmut was again in conversation with his father who turned to Sue and asked if it would be possible for Helmut to fuck her bum.

'I've never had even a finger in my bum before, I'm not sure I could take a cock but as long as you stop if it hurts I'll give it a try,' said Sue breathlessly.

Gunta asked Sue to suck his cock back to life and she was happy to do so. Within seconds his impressive erection was back and Sue was directed to kneel over it and lower herself onto it. Bob said how incredible it looked as his wife's cunt seemed to swallow the massive member and he was unable to make his mind up whether to watch the spectacle of the cock slowly thrusting upwards inside the cunt, Gunta mauling and sucking the nipples of Sue's dangling tits, or to watch Helmut pouring suntan oil on and around her arsehole and over his growing cock. Helmut crouched over Sue's back and lowered himself until his cock head was pressed firmly onto the bud of her arse as he straddled her. Bob positioned himself behind the three and could see Gunta's cock firmly embedded in the cunt as Helmut's cock slowly penetrated Sue's bum, slipping inside until his balls were touching his fathers cock. Slowly they began to build a rhythm and soon began to speed up. Unfortunately for Sue the two men having already come copiously, she was to endure this relentless fucking of her cunt and bum for nearly half an hour, and in a effort to relieve the ecstasy or pain that was causing her to howl in unison with the thrusting of the cocks, Bob thrust his own throbbing cock into his wife's mouth and began to fuck this orifice in time with the other men, much like a sawing motion, as he pushed her backwards onto their cocks and they in turn pushed her forward onto his. Sue seemed in perpetual orgasm and soon each of her lovers would unload their last offerings to her temple of love.

Life would never be the same for any of the protagonists and nine months later when Sue produced triplets it was hardly surprising to the parents or the two German God Fathers, that Helen was blond, Roberta red haired and Gunter had jet black hair and an enormous willy, or that the children would grow up to be bilingual!!

arghjac
arghjac
77 Followers