Gerry and Alice

Story Info
A story about a brother and sister who find love, maybe.
3.3k words
3.97
40.1k
34
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a brother and sister who are polar opposites but somehow find love, maybe.

******

My name is Gerry Fagan, I am thirty-one years old and I work as a security guard at a shopping Mall. I work 7 to 7 and I get one weekend off every month.

I have two sisters and what fucking annoys me most about women is they think because they drop their panties for you they own you.

Take the last girl I dated, she no sooner got her feet under the table and she's wanting to make changes so I dumped her like the rest, and here's the kicker. For six months after that the silly moo keeps calling me asking why I don't call anymore.

For fucks-sake will someone give her a fucking stepladder so she can get over it. Jesus! and people wonder why I'm single.

Where was I...my sisters. I have two of them, Mary is twenty-nine and works in France some place and I won't even try to pronounce the city she works in because I really don't give a shit.

My other sister Alice is thirty-four and on her second marriage to a guy called Ritchie Fields and they fight like kats and dogs.

The Last time he threw her sorry ass out I ended up with her for five weeks and it was fucking hell. She just can't help herself, she starts moving my stuff around cleaning changing everything, and it gets right up my nose.

Look, I'm just a simple guy. I have my own two-bed apartment and I don't cook because I get takeout and bring it home. I use paper plates and plastic utensils and just dump them and the only things I wash are my coffee mug and a beer glass.

Here's a tip for you, I use Lynx shower gel and this one time when I turned on the shower it drenched my vest so I just removed my jocks and I get in socks and all. And let me tell you that Lynx left them spotless and two days later they were ready to go and they smelled good too.

So I'm at work today and my mobile rings and its Alice and a shiver goes down my spine.

"Alice I told you not to call me on my work phone!" I say, she only calls when there's a problem.

"Don't take that tone with me little brother." She snaps back.

"What do you fucking want?"

"Gerry can I crash at your place for a bit?"

"What happened this time?"

"We had an argument and I left. Can I stay with you?" She says, she means he threw her out.

"No Alice its not a good time."

"Please Gerry, just a few days."

"Ok ok! When will I see you?"

"About midnight tonight if that's ok?"

"Fine fine. But don't you wake me when you get in. I'll leave a key with Pat at the front desk."

"Thanks you're a star Gerry." She says and hangs up.

I'm a star am I, its more like I'm a fucking fool but she's my sister and I have to help no matter how fucking crazy she drives me.

So after work when I get home I leave a key with the guy at the front desk, and he has the cheek to offer his condolences to me the smart fucker!

Before I go to bed I have a few beers and sleep like a log until five-thirty am when I get up and make myself a coffee to-go and head to work.

As I pass the front desk I see Ernie the day-guy scratching his head looking at about twenty bags of luggage. He spots me and says, "She's back isn't she?" And he looks worried.

Jesus Christ how long is she planning to stay I think. So I drop the guy a twenty because the last time she was here I swear he went grey over night. Its her relentless nagging that gets to you.

Later when I am eating lunch she calls me again on my work mobile!

"I told you not to call this number. Are you stupid or something Alice?"

"You are on a break aren't you?" she growls back at me.

"What fucking difference does that make? What do you want now?" I snap back.

"Food, bring food when you come home. And nothing spicy." She says.

The last time I got Mexican it didn't go down so well with her because after she ate it she started farting up a storm and took to her room. So you can guess what we are having for dinner tonight.

"Anything else?"

"Pepsi, you got no Pepsi." She says.

"I don't drink Pepsi. And stay the fuck out of my refrigerator."

"Where's the brush for the bowel?"

"What brush? What are you on about woman?" I say getting tired of this shit.

"The brush for cleaning the toilet bowl you ass. Jesus Gerry what did you eat yesterday? And don't get me started on the smell in the bathroom." Jesus Christ she's off!

"Curry! I had Curry yesterday. Do I need permission now to fucking eat?"

"Don't get smart with me Gerry. Where's the brush?"

"Try the closet. Anything else?"

"Don't forget the Pepsi and get air-freshener."

"Ok Ok. Are you happy now you wasted my lunch hour?" I say angrily and hang up.

So I get the food after work, Mexican of course and two cheap bottles of diet cola. She can buy her own fucking Pepsi I say to myself.

When I get in I lay the food out on paper plates and call out to Alice. I get no reply so I wander down to her room and I see the light is on in the bathroom and the door is open a good ten-inches or so. "Alice, are you there?" I say, knocking on the door.

I push the door open and Alice is there standing naked and she's shaving, well grooming herself. She has earphones in listening to music and that's why she can't hear me.

I have never seen my sisters naked and I begin to back out slowly but she must have seen a shadow because all hell breaks loose!

"Gerry," she shrieks, "You fucking pervert. How dare you, you dirty bastard."

And they are followed by a tsunami of other curse words some I never heard before. I can't get a word a in edgeways and she just keeps ranting at me and advancing on me with her half-shaved pussy waving her razor furiously in the air.

Suddenly she lashes out with her foot and she scores a direct hit to my nuts!

"Fuck, Jesus Christ what did you do that for?" I gasp, as I fall to my knees and the pain in my balls is so excruciating I almost pass-out.

"You are a fucking perv, that's why!" she snaps back.

"I was only calling you for dinner and you didn't hear me you stupid bitch." I say and I crawl on my hands and knees into my room and slam the door shut.

The pain is fucking desperate but I manage to make my bed and collapse on it. After a while I feel brave enough to take my pants and jocks off and my balls are like melons they are that swollen and I lie back down to rest.

About an hour later she knocks at my door and asks. "Can I come in Gerry?"

"No! fuck off Alice." I say, but she walks in anyway and I pull a pillow over my swollen tackle.

"I'm sorry," she says. "I have some ice here if it will help."

"Alice just fucking go will you." I say in a angry tone.

"I know you weren't peeping on me and you didn't know I was naked. I'm really sorry."

"Fine fine. Just get the fuck out."

"I saw the food," she says. "You got spicy food deliberately didn't you?" Of course I did.

"What are you on about?"

"The food. You brought home Mexican and you know what that does to me." She says.

"Alice get the fuck out of my room...Now! I am in agony here." I say pointing to the door.

"I'll just leave the ice here." She says, placing the bag on the end of my bed.

I grab the ice and I gently place it on my nuts and it begins to ease my pain but it takes a few hours for my balls to look anything like normal and the following day I am walking around like John Wayne the cowboy and sitting is next to impossible. Jesus that woman, that bitch!

For three days I manage to avoid her and the peace and quite is wonderful but even that comes to and end. Getting home after work I get a wonderful scent of cooking when I open my door.

She has been busy, the place is clean the table is set and there's even a couple bottles of wine too. Alice comes out of the kitchen and I ask. "What's the story?"

"My way of apologizing Gerry," she says, "Sit sit, dinner is ready."

So I sit down and she brings out a steak dinner with all the trimmings for both of us and I crack open the wine and its pretty good. The steak is first class and cooked the way I like it and she even has cheesecake for desert followed up with coffee.

After dinner she gathers up the dishes and when I ask to dry she says no, so I sit in the living room drinking more wine and after a bit she joins me and I pour her a glass too.

"What brought all this on Alice?"

"I wanted to do something nice for you after the last night."

"There was no need, but thank you it was a nice meal. Best I had in a long time."

"I'm glad. Do you forgive me??"

"Already forgotten." I reply.

We crack open the other bottle and by the time we get to the bottom its clear Alice is a bit merry.

"Gerry," she says, "Do you think I'm sexy?"

"What kind of a question is that?" I ask, she is definitely drunk.

"You saw me naked and do you think I am sexy or not?"

"Alice for fucks-sake I'm your brother!" I reply, getting a bit impatient with her.

"I just want to know Gerry. Did you get hard looking at me? Well did you?" She asks, and she leans across and places her hand on my crotch.

"Alice!" I exclaim, "I'm your brother stop this shit."

Before this goes any further I help her up and insist she goes to bed and she goes out like a light when her head hits the pillow. I wonder what on earth had gotten into to her as I close her door behind me.

If someone asked me was my sister sexy I would honestly say yes and if I wasn't her brother I would fancy her. Sure she has a bit of a spare-tyre but she does have a nice ass and a fine rack. She's definitely a sexy girl.

I am up early as usual in the morning for work and I leave Alice a note before I go and it reads, "Call me if you need anything, love Gerry." I stuck the love thing in there to let her know I'm not mad or anything.

We manage to almost avoid each other for two weeks and except for exchanging pleasantries our conversations are practically nil.

Well anyway it was my weekend off and after work Friday I had a few beers with the guys followed by some food on the way home. Getting in about eleven I hear Alice talking on her phone as I head to bed and with all that beer I drunk I quickly nod off.

About two am I am awoken by crying and its Alice. I prop myself up and switch on the bedside light and I shout out to her. "ARE YOU OK ALICE?"

Without warning she comes storming into my room and she is bawling her eyes out and throws herself across me resting her head on my chest.

She is wearing one of my white shirts and her panties are see-thru and I can see everything, everything!

So I am lying here with my hands in the air not knowing where to place them on her body and she continues to sob uncontrollably. I finally put them on her back and ask.

"What the fuck is wrong Alice?"

Without saying a word she hands me her mobile and I look at the text and its just four-fucking-words long. That scumbag, that slime-ball of a husband sends her this. "I want a divorce."

OK so my sister can be a right wagon at times but even Alice doesn't deserve that. What a fucking-asshole...no, that's wrong at least an asshole is useful.

"Fuck him, he's only a bollox, a fucking dickhead." I say.

"Ya, and its a small dick." She says, as she slowly regains her self-control.

"Tricky-Ricky with a teeny micky." I say, trying to lighten the mood.

"That's cruel Gerry, but so true." She says, and she flips her self over resting her head on my lap.

"You are better off with out him Alice."

"Why do I have such bad luck with husbands Gerry?" she asks.

"luck has nothing to do with it. You are a bitch." Well I am only stating the obvious, she is a bitch.

"Fuck you too Gerry," she says, "what happened to us?"

"We grew up that's what."

"I know, but why do we always argue so much?"

"You grew up to be a Bitch that's why."

"Is that how you really see me?"

"Alice I..."

"You know I love you Gerry."

"You got a funny way of showing it." I say, but I do love that girl even the sarcasm.

"Maybe," I say, "our cat-fights are the only way we can express our love for each other."

"Jesus Gerry you are a deep thinker." She says.

We continue to exchange witty sarcastic banter like we are playing a game of ping-pong and about the last thing I remember before nodding off was saying we should do something the next day together.

I wake up after seven and Alice is snuggled beside me with her arm draped across my chest. Carefully I lift it up and slide out of bed, I stand there looking at Alice and the shirt has opened in the night and her wonderful breasts are on display along with her bulging pussy.

I can't believe it my cock just springs up and that guy is gagging to get going. He doesn't fucking care she is my sister he just wants to fuck her. I retreat to the kitchen for a coffee and sit at the table.

Sitting here I begin to wonder do all siblings get horny when they see their brother or sister naked, well Simi-naked. Looking down at my cock I say to myself, "She's our sister you sick fuck." But cocks are deaf and fucking dumb too.

My thoughts are interrupted by Alice as she joins me at the table and at least she has my shirt buttoned up.

"Alice," I say, "will you get dressed its not right parading around like that."

"Like what?"

"In your panties." I say.

"Why little brother do I make you horny? Do I?" she says, with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Fuck-it, don't start that shit with me again."

"You didn't say no Gerry did you?"

"Alice I..."

"Aww Gerry its just too easy to wind you up."

"Do you want some coffee?"

"Stop changing the subject." And she sits there grinning as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

"Bitch!" I say.

"I love you too Gerry. A coffee would be nice." She says, and we both start laughing and its good, real good to hear both of us laughing.

"You promised me a day out last night?"

"Did I?"

"You know fucking well you did and don't try to weasel out of it."

"Alright, alright. Don't get your panties in a twist." I say.

"So you do like my panties do you?"

"Jesus Alice why do you always twist my words round?"

"I'm you sister, its my job." She says and starts laughing.

Here's another top tip, women always remember pillow-talk so keep your trap shut in bed.

After we both shower separately of course, we get dressed and head off downtown.

When we are crossing the road she takes my hand and she is still holding it as we walk down the street.

"Do you have a problem holding my hand Gerry?" she asks.

"No, no problem."

"Then why the strange look?"

"Its just we haven't done this since we were kids."

"That's because we grew up, isn't it?" She says, and starts giggling.

"Alright you made your point." I say.

"its nice though, isn't it?"

"Yes," I say, " it does feel nice." Well it does in a weird kinda way.

So with a temporary truce declared we set about having a day of fun and laughter. First we have breakfast followed by a walk in the park, then we go roller-skating and I spend more time on my ass getting very little sympathy from Alice.

She thinks its great fun that my ass will be black and blue.

We finish the day off with her choice of movie and she picks a fucking soppy love story. I swear a guy I see two rows over would have shot himself he looked that bored sitting beside his girlfriend.

I just sit back and snooze and every now and then Alice elbows me hard in the ribs just for fun. like I said she's a bitch!

When we get home I pull a couple of beers from my stash and we sit in the living room. Alice sits beside me her head resting on my shoulder and she looks in deep thought.

"Thanks for the wonderful day Gerry." She says.

"You are welcome. We did have fun didn't we?"

"I wish we didn't fight all the time." She says.

"Me too."

She looks me straight in the eyes and says. "Gerry I love you." And she gives me a very passionate kiss. There's a momentary pause as we look deep in each others eyes before we begin to maul each other and begin devouring the others lips. In my defense all I can say is my brain took the express elevator to my cock.

Coming up for air Alice asks. "Want to fuck?" "Yes." I reply.

So we begin tearing each others clothes off and end up on the floor getting-down-and-dirty.

We are like two sex-starved bunnies. There's no foreplay no whispering of sweet nothings just furious fucking!

Her pussy feels amazing and Alice is screaming like a banshee urging me to fuck her harder. I can feel the pressure building and my cock starts pumping my cum deep into her wet pussy.

Jesus Christ I have never had such an intense orgasm its...my god its fucking mind blowing!

I roll off Alice and lying beside each other we gasp for air our chests heaving from our intense passion fueled love making. She looks at me and starts to laugh and says "Good wasn't it?"

"Good, great, fucking amazing!" I reply excitedly.

"What now Gerry?"

"What you mean?"

"About us." She says.

"Haven't thought that far ahead yet." I reply. But seriously my sister is an amazing ride!

We lie there looking up at the ceiling basking in our incestuous glow of passion and after a long pause Alice says. "If we changed that light shade and the drapes it would really brighten up this room. What do you think Gerry?"

"Aw fuck Alice give it a rest will you."

"What? I'm just saying..."

See what I mean! As I said at the start women think because they drop their panties for you they think they fucking own you. That's it she has to go!

The end?

TTFN

AmandaMaybeTV.