Gerry is an Idiot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then they heard Dessie's friend bring Gerry down and he was still wasted. Dessie said he would help Shelly get him home but Shelly said that it was alright and Dessie organised a taxi for them. When they got home, Gerry poured out of the taxi and just slumped asleep in the living room, while Shelly went to bed, a bit annoyed that Gerry got so drunk that they couldn't fuck that night.

Next morning, Gerry had a massive hangover and had to ask Shelly what happened the night before. Shelly was also hungover, just not as bad, so she told him about smoking pot and his falling asleep and joked about him wanting to give blowjobs to other men. To Shelly, this was a normal part of their relationship, talking about what they had done and flirt and tease each other. Gerry didn't remember the conversation about blowjobs and was starting to worry that Shelly may have cheated on him. When Gerry asked what Shelly did when he was asleep, Shelly just said that Dessie kept her entertained and that he was no bigger than him. This disorientated Gerry, had he wanted Shelly to sleep with Dessie? Had Shelly slept with Dessie?

Gerry had started to become very suspicious about Shelly and wondered if she was still faithful. Shelly thought it was a joke that she would never be unfaithful, because she loved Gerry so much, but she enjoyed teasing Gerry, so started giving him some ambiguous answers to his questions and suggesting that he wanted her to play with Dessie. That Sunday afternoon, Shelly went to see some of her friends, which they had pre-arranged earlier in the week. Gerry was in no state to join them, so he stayed at home. Shelly bumped into Dessie on the way to meet her friends and they reminisced over the previous night and she joked about how she teased Gerry about sleeping with Dessie. Shelly then went and joined her friends, thinking no more about it.

Dessie sent Gerry a text saying he hoped that he had had a great time the previous night. Gerry was surprised to get a text from Dessie and thanked him but implied that he could not recall too much of the night before and hoped he had had a great time as well. Dessie then suggested that he had had a great time with Shelly and thanked him for bringing her and he now had fair reward for the Junior top. This sent Gerry's imagination into overdrive, when he closed his eyes he could see Dessie fucking his Shelly, it was starting to break his heart. He started to remember the making out session that Shelly and Dessie had and this stumped him.

Gerry was irritable for the next couple of days with the image in his head of Dessie fucking Shelly which really distressed him. He got back to work on Tuesday, after taking a Monday off, and when he went for lunch, he saw Dessie sitting there, pleased as punch, with a couple of other people. He knew that he should just walk away and ignore him, but he could not, he had to have it out. Gerry went up to Dessie and asked to speak to him elsewhere, but Dessie said that he was fine, he had no secrets from his mates. Begrudgingly, Gerry sat down, to find out what had happened on Saturday night.

Dessie alluded to Shelly fucking him, but did not actually say so, he suggested that when he went for a nap, they got it on downstairs and that she was a passionate red-head. Dessie also suggested that Gerry had encouraged them and he had set it up. Saying, we thought that you had gone upstairs to give them time to fuck.

One of Dessie's mates piped up "are you talking about that red-head you boned on Saturday? She sounded fine, Elroy told me about it yesterday."

Gerry was fuming "you lying bastard."

Dessie taunted "I only says it like it happened, I did her at the party. I thought you wanted it, you know white wife/black lover fantasy. Shit remember Shelly saying is this what you want dear husband? Don't believe me?" Dessie then threw Shelly's knickers at him.

On Sunday, Dessie had picked up a slapper and put Shelly's knickers on her and had fucked her, to leave his cum in the knickers.

Dessie just got up and walked away, holding Shelly's cum-stained knickers in his hand. Had he set up Shelly to get fucked, had he told her that it was alright?

As he was leaving Dessie's other mate then said "so would you do her again?" Dessie replied "if I had seen the next afternoon, I would have done her then, she's lush."

Gerry was devastated, and now had to think about Sunday afternoon, when Shelly was out with her friends or was she?

That night, when Shelly came home, Gerry asked her again about Dessie and what she had done, Shelly was still thinking that it was their normal flirting and teased him again. She sat beside him on the sofa, running her hands over his body, just flirting and teasing. Shelly started to make Gerry hard, and Shelly thought that this was due to her stories, her exaggerations, when the reality was that Shelly's hands were making him hard. Shelly then decided that if stories about her being an adulteress made Gerry hard, she should play it up.

Unfortunately, Gerry didn't see it that way, instead, he had started seeing Shelly as having cheated on him and she was bragging about it. Shelly had not mentioned meeting Dessie on Sunday afternoon and when Gerry asked if she had, Shelly remembered but suggested that she continued what she had done on Saturday. Gerry exploded at this and pulled away from Shelly. He took a swipe, to slap her, but Shelly ducked and he missed, and called her a slut and a cheat. Shelly was gobsmacked, 5 seconds ago, they had been playing a game, and now this. She was also frightened, this was the first time that Gerry had ever raised a hand to her. Shelly scrambled off the sofa and ran to the bathroom, taking her phone with her. She immediately called John, she needed someone she trusted and could deal with Gerry. When John and his wife May arrived, there was no sign of Gerry, he had just gone. Shelly explained what had happened and about Saturday and their games.

John, when talking to Shelly, he thought that they had played a fucked up game, but it was just a game. John and his brothers called Gerry over 100 times during the night, but the call always went to voice mail, he had put his phone off.

Next day, Gerry went to his brothers and tried to explain his behaviour, leading with what Dessie had said to him and about the party. Gerry's brothers started to think that perhaps Dessie was doing a number on him and tried to tell him. Gerry was still angry and Dessie had knocked his faith in Shelly. He thought that this was in part his fault, he had set Shelly up, and then got pissed off because she had cheated and then been violent. John and May had listened to Shelly and had realise that apart from the kiss that Gerry had been around for, Shelly had not done anything too wrong, but the knickers were stupid. They tried to get Gerry to listen, but he could not, his Shelly had had sex and then ran back to Dessie next day, this was more than the flirtation behaviour.

Gerry and Shelly met up, but their meeting ended in a massive argument and name calling and the next couple of meetings went the same way. Shelly was still frightened of Gerry, when she explained this, Gerry seemed to understand, but on one occasion he had punched a cabinet door in John's kitchen and put a hole in it.

Shelly went to see Dessie and asked him to tell Gerry the truth, and when they met, Dessie went to kiss Shelly, she was surprised and pushed him away. Unfortunately, one of Dessie's mates took a photo of them, where she seemed to be kissing him willingly. Dessie made it clear that he wanted to fuck her in return for telling Gerry the truth. Shelly was stunned by this and just slapped Dessie across the face and stormed off.

The next day, Gerry got a text from a withheld number, and it included the picture and a comment about Dessie fucking her again. This enraged Gerry and he had another major argument with Shelly, He would not believe her when she said that she had given him a knockback and that he wanted a fuck to tell the truth. None of Gerry's brothers could make him see that he might be being set up.

This row was a breaking point and Gerry and Shelly then decided to separate and seriously think about their future. While separated both Gerry and Shelly went out separately, but were not interested in new people and when their friends tried to set them up with new partners, they were revolted by the idea. One girl that Gerry went out with said that he spent 95% of the time talking about Shelly, and the needed to deal with that.

One day Paul was just going for a drink with some workmates and noticed Junior and Dessie in the pub. He knew that Dessie was the problem for Gerry and that he had ruined Gerry's memories of Junior. Paul went up to them and demanded that Dessie came clean about Shelly.

Junior was appalled, because he had always tried to treat people with respect, and although he knew that Dessie was a bit more rough and ready, he expected him to behave the same. Junior had a real go at Dessie and was determined to find out what happened. When Junior got his answers, he knew that he needed to speak to Gerry and explain, unfortunately, when he saw Gerry and Paul a couple of days later, Gerry told him to fuck off and that his friends were bastards. The next day, Paul came to see him to find out what he had wanted the previous day and was stunned when he told him what Dessie had done.

Paul told his brothers about what Junior had said and they were both really pissed off at Dessie for being willing to fuck up Gerry's marriage and had a new respect for Junior, for not accepting this behaviour from a friend. Gerry tried to organise a meeting with Shelly to explain how and why he had been an idiot, but she was too upset at him to speak to him. Shelly was really concerned about how violent he had been. Gerry had stopped being the loving husband when he swung at her.

They had been separated for over six months and, after a terrible Christmas and New Year, Shelly was really in pieces over the break-up of her marriage and one of her friends suggested that she just go out and get fucked. As Shelly thought about it, she decided that a good fuck would probably cheer her up and so with a couple of friends planned to go out on Saturday and get fucked.

Brian had found out that Shelly was going out on Saturday, and suggested that they go along, and see if Gerry can save his marriage.

Shelly's friends had suggested that she wear her favourite fuck me outfit, but she thought all the ones she had already were for Gerry, so got a brand-new red dress and she looked absolutely stunning in it. Shelly didn't know that Gerry and his family were going to be at the club, and was in having a great time. She was constantly dancing and flirting with the guys on the dancefloor and quickly getting free drinks. Shelly had forgotten how much fun she could have out dancing.

One guy, Michael, a dancer, on a post-Christmas works night out, saw Shelly and thought, I would love to fuck that, so he made his move to dance with her. He was very fit and a great mover, so Shelly loved his touches and as he started to caress her, she started to feel alive. Michael thought things were going brilliantly, this babe, was his for the night. Between dances, the sat and talked and drank some cocktails, as Michael found out about the break-up, he knew that he could use that to get into her knickers. He was very sympathetic and agreed with Shelly's friends that perhaps a good fuck would help her cheer up. He even offered to provide it. Shelly was getting turned on with his jovial nature, his light touch and he did seem to be gifted in other ways, she also liked that he didn't try to rubbish Gerry.

Gerry and his brothers and their wives arrived at the club about an hour after Shelly arrived and they were all stunned to see Shelly all over Michael. Paul had to hold Gerry back as he was about to charge in and attack Michael. Brian and his wife Carol went over to Shelly, while the rest of the group got a drink and waited.

Brian interrupted Shelly and Michael's dance and Michael was not too impressed, but Shelly eased him down and suggested that Shelly and Brian and Carol chatted for a couple of minutes. Michael agreed and went to the bar to get a drink. While he was at the bar, Gerry and his brothers went up to him and told him to leave Shelly alone. This pissed Michael off, and he thought, fuck them, if I get a chance I will definitely fuck her. A couple of Michael's workmates moved to join him at the bar.

Carol tried to talk to Shelly and explain that Gerry was wrong and he wanted to apologize, but that she had not given him a chance to do so. Shelly listened and thought about how nasty he had been to her, she had developed a lot of resentment towards Gerry. When she mentioned the violence and should she have called the police, Carol tried to get Shelly to see that it was a one-off incident. When she saw Gerry and his brothers try to intimidate Michael, this pissed her off as well. Shelly pointed to Gerry trying to act the hard man at the bar, as if she was his property. Shelly liked to see that Michael was not so easily intimidated. Brian started pleading for Gerry, but Shelly had stopped listening, thinking that Gerry had started this. She looked at him and suggested that Gerry meet her at her place at 5pm the next day. Brian and Carol again pleaded with Shelly not to do this.

Shelly walked up to Michael at the bar and asked if he had her drink, which he passed to her, Shelly downed it in one, took his hand and walked away taking him by the hand. Michael smiled at this and winked at his workmates. Gerry surged forward towards Shelly and called to her. Michael's workmates blocked Gerry and Shelly looked at Gerry and said to Michael, "my husband wanted to see me as a slapper, so I might as well be one, let's see how horny you can make me here before we go and fuck." To Gerry "See you tomorrow, if I can walk."

Gerry just crumbled, he knew that he could charge in to try and make Shelly see that he was wrong, but he thought that it would end in a fight and would reinforce the idea Shelly had that he was quick with his hands. John went to see if he could talk sense to Shelly, but he was rebuffed as well. Gerry knew that he could not drag himself away from the club, no matter how painful it was for him. His brothers and their wives tried to persuade him to go, but he insisted on staying.

Michael decided to take control of Shelly and he quickly started dancing with her, moving around her body, touching and caressing her as he went along. Shelly loved this touching and control, Michael was starting to turn her on, and then he went behind her and pulled her body into his. When Shelly felt his cock, she thought it was the biggest that she had felt in a long time, this stirred her loins, when he nibbled at her ears, she sensed that she was losing control. It was a wonderful experience and after the past few months, one that she needed.

Shelly got a text message from one of her friends, who was at the club with her, congratulating her on getting a stud like Michael and it made her tingle all over. Here was a man and he was ready to give her a good fucking, what she needed. Shelly pulled Michael to her and started kissing him, he kissed her back and pushed his tongue in to her mouth and started moving his hands up and down her body.

Gerry was looking towards where Shelly was and when he saw Shelly kissing Michael, it got too much. Gerry said let's get the fuck out of here and left with his family, who were all pleased to see him go.

Shelly felt Michael's fingers get near her pussy and this hit the mark, she was dry humping him on the dance floor. She briefly looked up to see Gerry and his family leave and was happy because now she could concentrate on Michael.

Michael was sure that he was going to nail this wife and decided to show off to his mates, so rather than just taking her outside and fucking her, he took her to where his mates were and sat Shelly down for a make out session. He took her in his arms and started to kiss her all over, running his hands over her body. Michael slipped his hands up and down her legs, and soon Shelly's legs were open and he was playing with her pussy. Shelly was feeling up and down Michael's leg and slide her hand over his cock. This felt great and Shelly was looking forward to getting it later.

His mates were applauding him on for nailing such a beautiful woman and then starting reminding him of his other conquests. Michael was still finger fucking her and telling his mates that she was prime pussy and that he was going to fuck her hard. He smiled at his mates and his mate Andrew said "that Michael had the stamina for all night and you wouldn't be able to see your husband because you wouldn't be able to walk next day." Laughing.

This started to turn Shelly off, because it seemed that Michael and his friends thought she was just a slut to fuck and a lot of her anger at Gerry was going as Michael's friends insulted him. Then Shelly's phone went with a text from another friend, who was at the club, expecting another you hit the jackpot text, she opened it. This time it just said "don't do it, you will regret it forever. Please don't do it." This shook her and she pulled Michael's hand away from her pussy. Shelly was starting to get really confused, Michael felt like he would fuck her well and Gerry had been a real dick, but she really loved Gerry and he had come here to patch things up.

Michael whispered, "do you want to go and really unwind or dance some more first?" Shelly took Michael up to the dance floor. Shelly was enjoying dancing with Michael and his friends macho behaviour previously was starting to be forgotten. Michael still continued his moves and lovingly caressed Shelly, so she was now becoming horny again. Shelly was thinking, this cock or Gerry's? which one?

Shelly was just ready to go and get fucked, but first she wanted to go to powder her nose. She asked Michael to wait for her and went to the toilet, where she was joined by a couple of her friends. One of them Marcia, was singing her praises for a catch like Michael, while Janet, another, was critical, suggesting that a fuck might ruin any chance with Gerry. Shelly was torn, she loved Gerry, but was pissed off at him and scared of him and she did fancy Michael, he was a stud. Marcia was suggesting that that was just what she needed and trying out a new cock would be a brilliant experience. If Michael was great, remember him for the future, if not, she can get back to Gerry next day. Shelly decided that Marcia was right, she would deal with Gerry tomorrow, and he had brought this on himself.

As Shelly walked back towards Michael, she heard two of his mates saying that Michael would win their competition for the most knickers that month. Shelly thought this was crude but funny and looked forward to getting fucked. At the table, Michael got up and went to her, he then alluded to fucking her so she wouldn't be able to go back to Gerry. Michael then kissed her hard and pulled her in, Shelly then looked over his head and saw her friend Janet frowning and packing her stuff to go, she looked so unhappy. She thought again about Gerry and what they had and yet was feeling horny from Michael's touches and caresses. Shelly was really conflicted. Michael looked at her and said "you are beautiful." And kissed her again, but she pulled her face away and said, "I can't do this, sorry, I have to go."

Shelly started to walk towards her friends. Michael, pissed off that all his effort looked like going to waste, followed her and tried to persuade her to stay. Shelly still carried on and when she got to her friends, she burst into tears and went to hug Janet. Michael was glowering over them, feeling cheated and started calling Shelly a cockteaser and such like. Marcia then stood up and slapped him and told him to fuck off. Marcia knew that as a friend, she had to support whatever Shelly did. Realising how the dynamics had changed, Michael then beat a retreat to his friends, while Shelly just sat there and cried.