Gerry's Treat

Story Info
Gerry get's what he always wanted, The Treat.
1k words
3.23
15.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Treat treaded down the long hallway in the middle of the night. Not wanting to be seen by the other football players he chose this hour to be tutored. His grades were lacking and threatened to lose the scholarship. Academics not being his forte, he had struggled the past two years in math. Locking both ways, he knocked three times on the dorm room and waited.

Gerry, the school's newest nerd answered the door. His slim body draped in grey, short shorts and a loose white tank top gave a scent of lavender and patchouli. He wore his long black, straight hair in a tight ponytail. His contacts gave him a sporty look instead of the nerdy look he fought his entire high school days to lose. "Hi." He smiled.

"I brought my text book for the exam tomorrow. Can we go through it together? I still don't understand credits, debits, budget sheet, account receivables and... Well you know what I mean."

"Sure. I don't mind. Come in."

"I'm sorry for making this so late."

"Want a beer?"

"Sure. Thanks." Treat made himself comfortable on the bed and took out his accounting textbook.

Gerry sat by his side, their legs touching. He took the textbook, read a few paragraphs, and explained each equation.

Treat looked up, turned to look at Gerry, and took a deep breath.

Gerry looked up and faced Treat. "Do you have a question?"

Treat leaned in and kissed Gerry. The soft kiss became a hungering kiss. Treat pushed his tongue in Gerry's mouth and searched for nirvana. Gerry's mouth was sweet, warm, and inviting. Shivers went through Treat's body, the moment had finally come, and he was not sure of what to do next. Kissing another guy like this was not planned. Watching the other guys in the showers never made him this hot. Gerry's body was small and lithe and inviting him in. He bit on Gerry's lower lip making him moan. Gerry bit back and Treat abruptly let go and took a deep breath, wet his lips for another kiss. Standing up abruptly, he turned to face Gerry. "I'm not gay."

Treat grabbed hold of Gerry and flipped him and on to his stomach. "I told you I'm not gay." He took Gerry's pants and underwear down to the ankles. Slapped the butt hard watched his handprint turned red. Unzipped and undid his own pants and pushed them to his knees. He climbed on top of Gerry on the bed. He grabbed Gerry's ponytail and held Gerry's face down on the pillow. Holding his hard cock in his other hand, he stroked it until it gleamed with pre-cum. He lowered it to Gerry's ass and shoved it in as hard as he could, feeling the dam break under his pressure. The warmth of an ass on his cock excited him. Treat had no control of his senses. It felt too good to be inside the school nerd's ass. Feeling Gerry's slim body beneath him, under his control, under his desire excited him. How he longed for Gerry's long black hair under his hand. On occasion, he had seen Gerry in the showers and longed for his body. Now Gerry was under his control and under him, surrendering to his will. Treat slowly and deliberately pumped Gerry's ass enjoying each thrust, pacing himself.

***

Treat was the one student in the college dorm that Gerry fantasized about since he was a freshman. Will he walk again? Gerry had seen Treat in the locker room many times. Treat was not a small man by any means. Treat was tall, full of muscle with abs of steel. The big man on campus, with the crew cut, blonde hair, the steel blue eyes that made all the girls squeal with anticipation where he was. The sensual thick voice that made men want to be just like him. His cock as thick as a soda can, it had girth. Let's not mention size when it was flaccid it looked like a baby elephant's trunk. Treat had nicknamed it The Treat. Gerry had seen it semi hard once in the shower, now Treat was fully hard and erect, fully inside of him, giving him pleasure and pain. How he longed for this moment. To give up control and let someone guide him.

Gerry could not move, barely breath with his nose into the pillow. His muffled screams unheard by anyone. The pleasure in his ass was shooting through him, making him hard and wet on the bed. The man of his dreams was finally in him. However, this is not how he wanted it. He had mixed emotions about Treat inside of him. Half of him was enjoying the onslaught. The other half was scared of the loss of control. The feeling of abandonment when you can't move, someone calling the shots, under someone's control made this more enticing. Tonight was supposed to be a seduction, a friendly hand job, or a good, long blowjob. Gerry was not expecting to have The Treat inside of him, thrusting hard in him. He stopped struggling and let go of his body to enjoy the thrusting in his ass, the balls slapping on his butt.

***

"I told you I'm not gay. Fucking fag." Treat pulled his cock out and shoved it back in, deeper, keeping an even tempo. "You're going to learn a lesson about kissing boys." He increased the tempo. He stopped, froze, "Ahh. Shit. Yeah," and came hard inside Gerry. Gush after gush of cum. Staying inside of Gerry, he pulled him up by the ponytail hard, causing Gerry to yelp. He reached over and stroked Gerry's cock while shoving in deeper.

***

Gerry gasped at the window and what he feared the most was happening; the other students stood watching the show. This excited him more and shot a wad towards them. The goo slid down the window, hiding the view of the other students clapping and cheering for Treat. "Treat, Treat, Treat." Tutoring had its benefits.