Gerry's Visit

Story Info
Couple has threesome fun with male visitor.
1.1k words
3.98
92k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is essentially a true story, as best as I can remember it. The names have been changed to protect the participants.

We are a married couple in our forties; we have been married nineteen years. We live in a small city in the East Midlands of England. I am a white male, 6' tall, medium build, clean-shaven. I am called John. My wife is an afro-Caribbean lady, slim, with pert breasts, and a lovely ass. Her snatch is clean-shaven. She is called Sophie.

For a couple of years we have been getting very experimental sexually, mostly my ideas (or stolen from sources like Literotica), but she generally agrees. If she doesn't, we don't try it.

A little while ago we met up with a man called Gerry, we had met him using advertising on the Internet. We have had some good times with him, and would like to tell you about the most recent encounter between the three of us.

Gerry is a 6' tall, solidly built male, about the same age as us. He is pleasant company, and Sophie enjoys being the centre of our attention. Due to our work commitments we often find that we are working weekend, then have a day off during the week. One particular week our days off coincided, and we were planning to have some fun. We were delighted to receive an e-mail from Gerry saying that he was also free that day in the morning, so we asked him to join us.

Sophie had arisen and showered earlier than usual that morning, however she just put a dressing gown on. At my question she says that she will soon be naked, so there is no point in getting dressed. I smiled at her, and went for a shower. I heard her go downstairs. I quickly showered and shaved. When I was in the bedroom pulling on a T-shirt, and jogging pants I heard conversation from downstairs. I went down to find that Gerry had arrived already, and was admiring Sophie's breasts that were peeping from her loosely tied gown. When I arrived in the door of the living room Sophie smiled at me.

"Gerry has an appointment this lunchtime, so shall we get on with it?" She set off up the stairs, leaving Gerry and I looking at each other slightly bemused.

When we entered the bedroom Sophie had disrobed, and was laying on the bed waiting for us. In frantic haste Gerry and I undressed. I could see his cock straining against his boxer's; I too was getting all excited.

We joined her on the bed, one each side, and taking a nipple each started sucking on her breast's. Soon Sophie was making small sounds of appreciation, she took a cock in each hand and started rubbing on them. Gerry and I enjoyed that for a few minutes, then he stood up, and Sophie took his erect, thick cock in her mouth. I guess it is about 6" long. I slid down, and started to lick her juicy slit. I could her slurping on her lover's cock as I nibbled on the fleshy nether lips. Then I held them open, and slid my tongue as deep as I could into her receptive, wet hole. I pistoned my tongue in and out for a few minutes, then switched to her clitoris. It didn't take long before she flooded in appreciation. Meanwhile Gerry was starting to pant, and grunt, I could tell that he was about to spurt. I knelt up, and watched as Sophie's expert mouth sucked on his throbbing penis. Then with a jerk he groaned, and started shooting his seed into Sophie's eager mouth. When he finished he sat down on the edge of the bed, his prick now softening.

"That was great," I murmured to Sophie, and then I kissed her, feeling the salty taste of his cum. Sophie kissed me back, pulling on my hard cock. As we kissed my tongue was exploring her mouth, savouring the taste and texture of his seed.

After he got his breath back Gerry started fingering Sophie's slit, whilst she started sucking on my cock. He expertly fingered her to two orgasm's, one so intense I thought Sophie was going to bite my cock in two. Sophie then said that she wanted to taste his prick again, so Gerry slid onto the bed on his back, and Sophie again applied her lips to him. I watched for a few minutes, than laid down besides Sophie. She was sucking the head of Gerry's cock, so I took his balls in my mouth, and started to suck on those. He groaned in appreciation as two pairs of lips gave him oral. Sophie then licked his length as I took his hot helmet in mouth and sucked on it. I licked the tip, and then sucked it deep into my mouth until it hit the back of my throat. Then I ran my tongue up and down his length. Sophie by now was sitting on his face, watching what I was doing, as he slurped on her pussy. I could see Sophie massaging her breasts, and pulling on the long stiff nipples. We enjoyed this oral feast for a while. Gerry's cock tasted good to me. Then Gerry said he wanted to fuck my wife.

Sophie knelt on the edge of the bed on all fours. Gerry positioned himself behind her, and slid his length into her eager slit. He had no problem entering as she was very wet, and receptive. I lay on the bed so that she could suck on my member. Soon Gerry was powering away into her causing Sophie to rock back and forth, this sent tremors of delight through me also to feel his strength transferred through her in such a way. Sophie orgasmed again as Gerry thrust into her, and it didn't take long before Gerry to announce he was about to come again. Suddenly, he went rigid, his face purpled, and he panted hard. I knew he was sending his cum deep into Sophie. She was sighing happily at the sensation.

When Gerry withdrew, I quickly took his place, sliding my prick into Sophie's well-used cunt. It was slick with their combined juices, and felt good. I powered away at her as she moaned, I was trying to get my thick hard 8" as deep into her as I could. Sophie soon started thrusting back against me, and also rotating her hips in a very sexy sensual way. There was no way I could withstand that for long, and my seed was soon jetting into her, mingling with Gerry's. I held her in place, sank to my knees, and eagerly lapped at the juices seeping from her slit. I worshipped her until she orgasmed again, and fell forward onto the bed, to cuddle Gerry.

We rested for a while with Sophie nestled between us. Then we realised how long we had spent, so Gerry had a quick shower, dressed, and left, leaving behind a tired but happy couple.