Gestation Chamber

Story Info
Alice is selected by the Kelgarr for their breeding program.
2k words
3.76
115k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice was not an unattractive human. Her hair was black as jet, her skin the color of quartz, almost translucent, prone to blushing. She was young. She had every plan to go on to the academy and become a scribe or a doctor, but things had worked out a little differently. Her colony, on Anubis-7, had been invaded thoroughly by the Kelgarr, the fleet too slow to arrive in time to save them. Alice had been selected to carry more Kelgarr.

She was scarcely eighteen.

Her virginity had been intact until the breeding chambers had taken it, their thrashing breeding tubes taking her human body to the limits of its durability. She felt swollen from the seed it had forced into her womb, developing into something that was by no means her own. The eggs, the semen, all came to her in a dizzying rush, a terror that she could not quell in her mind. She remembered orgasming out of control in the end, against all rational will, which had become a quiet voice in the back of her mind, overcome by the raging urges of her body.

Every orifice had been filled with a thick, sticky, dark fluid, the color of onyx with twice the sheen. She remembered her cervix opening to receive something large, and hard, an egg she supposed. Her nipples had become hard as diamonds, and hadn't softened since. They ached, and reached, the foreign arousal more than she had ever experienced. Now, her belly felt strange.

Her womb had something in it, that was not a mystery. There were other women in the breeding vessel, she had seen them, but many of them didn't speak the same language or couldn't bring themselves to in the throws of passion. Some had bellies that were so swollen it seemed as though they were on the verge of bursting. She had no doubt that she too would reach that phase. She worried about the next one, the inevitable birthing after she carried these creatures to maturity.

Their eyes were quite large and reptilian, their muscles consistently humongous. Scales and fins lined their backs. The creatures had no interest in clothing at all, on themselves, or on their slaves. She had never seen a female. Their tongues were disconcertingly long. Their penises were even worse, though in retrospect Alice would have preferred to take twelve inches of it to what had gone on in the breeding chamber. It would not happen, which oddly made her sad. They had worse plans for her. She nearly blacked out for a moment, and one of them caught her, gently, before she fell, its huge clawed hand cupped over her belly. It carefully did not break the skin or harm her, a strange act of dignity. She wondered how long this could last.

The reptilian creatures carried her limp flesh to a tube like structure along the organic walls of their ship, an opening formed in it in the shape of a vagina, welcoming her. Alice tasted something strange in the back of her mouth. This was wrong. They sat her on the opening, in the labia, and before she could muster the strength to object, it swallowed her, pulling her flesh back into its recesses. The opening closed tightly.

It was dark, wet, and very warm.

“Hello?” The voice was not her own. She wasn't alone in there. She looked up, making out what she could in the nigh impenetrable darkness. Another woman was bound to the wall, her belly in an advanced stage of—what, pregnancy? That didn't seem right. They were more like hosts. In any case, her belly was quite swollen. Her hair was dark, but in the night of the chamber Alice couldn't tell what color. Her skin was darker than Alice's, but not quite ebony. She seemed a bit older. Her eyes were tightly shut.

Alice brought her knees to her chest on the wet, living ground. “Hi.”

“I'm Sarah.”

“Alice.”

There was a momentary silence. Sarah seemed to be cheery enough, given the circumstances, but it was probably just a sign that she was breaking. “Where are we, Sarah?”

“The gestation chamber. Or at least, that's what I've come to call it. Those things, in your belly? Young Kelgarr, I suspect. They'll mature in here. Then you'll go into labor in here, and over a week or so they will all leave you. There are tendrils that lift them out to make room. Think of it as a giant womb, and yourself as an abducted prosthetic to it.” She looked down and her belly, throbbing. “It will happen to me soon. Again.”

A degree of sorrow and sympathy came over Alice, momentarily forgetting that she would share the same fate. Sarah looked like she was well beyond what the human body was built to tolerate. The older girl looked up again. “Now and then, phallus like tubes will come up from the floor, the walls, or from somewhere above, and strike for you. If you don't let them, you'll start to suffer malnutrition. Take what they offer, whatever it is. You are in their best interest now. Okay?”

Alice teared up a bit, and nodded. Her pussy still hurt from the last incident with those. It noticeably smelled of sex, which would not be unpleasant had she not been so worn out. A question itched at the back of her mind, and Alice could think of no reason not to bring it forward. “Where?”

“Everywhere. It's going to hurt sometimes, too, but let it happen. If you're lucky, you'll even have an orgasm, but not every time. Not early. I know how you're feeling.”

There wasn't a chance that this woman could know this much about the infestation if she was from Anubis-7. The planet had just been taken. “Where are you from, Sarah?”

Sarah trembled for a moment, as some unknown process went on inside her. Then, after the hesitation was complete, she answered. “The Thor station, in the Asgard sector. A terrible disaster of a fight it was. I was an armorer, but our weapons were useless against these creatures.”

Sarah's accent was strange. Alice was picking out a bit of Celtic, and a bit of French, but there was something wrong with them. The thrill of the orgasm? Does it interfere with speech, too? The Thor incident was a long time ago, at the onset of the war. Everyone knew about the Kelgarr back then, but no one realized what kind of a threat they were. They had been perfectly civil. Then, without any warning at all, the attacked the station. The war was still undeclared.

Sarah's body was a hell of a declaration though.

Alice let her hands drift over her own. They had, she noticed, been locked into a fold across her aching breasts for some time now. She let her hand drift over her own belly as she looked over Sarah's, knowing that it was hard at work becoming the same. She noticed how sensitive she was now, and how strangely wet even though sex was the last thing she thought she should want. Her body seemed to disagree.

Sarah started shaking. “Oh!” Her hands suddenly came free of the tentacles on the wall, and clasped her gigantic pelvic belly, desperately. She slid down the side of it and spread her legs on the ground. “Ah!”

It was obvious what was happening. Alice ran to her side, and put her hands on Sarah's shoulders. She could see her much more clearly now. Her hair was a dark red, she had the features of a woman from Scotland or Ireland, or one of their sparse territories. Still, she sounded wrong somehow. It wasn't just the accent, though. Something was just—wrong!

“Hold me, Alice.” Alice understood. She wrapped her hands around Sarah's back, still slippery and sticky with the juices of the gestation chamber, and pulled her close. It was strangely erotic. Their full breasts pressed against each other as she held her tightly. “It's going to be okay, remember? You're going to be okay. Breathe!” Sarah wrapped her own arms around Alice, and gripped her just as hard. Alice could feel the creatures squirming in Sarah's belly just as well as Sarah could. She was well past ready to go into labor.

Then, Alice felt something, a moment too late. Sarah's back wasn't right. It felt rigid, almost—scaly! The room began to light up with pulsations from veins along the walls. Sarah's breathing became heavy, as though she were in terrible agony. Her breasts began to leak milk spontaneously, which must have been a great relief. Then, there was a kick! Alice struggled to break away at that point, every instinct in her head telling her that she was in terrible danger, but in spite of all of Sarah's confinement she wasn't nearly strong enough to get free. There was another kick, and Alice noticed that Sarah's eyes were still tightly shut. Then, finally, a scream!

Sarah's eyes opened with her scream to show something in the sockets that was most definitely not human. Her body had changed. The reason she was swollen beyond human capacity is that she was no longer human! What did it? The alien seed she had been taking in all this time? The original impregnation or infestation? What had triggered this horrific change? In any case, it was now clear why Alice never saw any females. All of the Kelgarr were male, their females were privateered from other species. Sarah had become something entirely different.

She began to cum, all over Alice. Alice became weak with it. Sarah kissed her as she began to give birth. Small versions of the Kelgarr Alice had seen before began to worm their way out of Sarah's pussy, covered in some sticky clear substance. Sure enough, tendrils dropped down from above, grabbed the young Kelgarr, and pulled them away to some nursery. This went on for what must have been weeks, as the demihuman molested Alice in every way that she could and Alice experienced a strange dream state. At long last, after what must have been ten Kelgarr, it was over. The same black liquid dripped from Sarah's pussy, as she lay on the ground, incapable of forming sentences. Her nipples had become flaccid, but her breasts still seemed much too full. Alice, now regaining typical consciousness, began to notice that she was quite hungry, and rather frightened after all of that.

In spite of the betrayal, Alice let Sarah rest her head on her lap as she slowly recovered. Who knew how long it would be before she was back in the breeding chamber? A black soup dripped out of every corner of Sarah at this point, sticking to Alice like some kind of oil. It was all too much. At last, perhaps still too early for Sarah, a set of tendrils reached out from the wall, gripped Sarah by her limbs, and pulled her away. A cavity seemed to open up in the wall just for her. Alice knew neither whether she would see Sarah again nor when. Her own belly felt like it had a hurricane of butterflies in it at this point.

At last, her hunger began to catch up with her. Tentacle phalli began to rise from the walls of the chamber. Some fondled her breasts, and attached themselves to her nipples. Two or three entered her pussy periodically, with an ejaculatory rush. One pressed its way into her ass, painfully but inescapably. A few entered her ears and nose, tunneling, uninvited, into her sinus passages. At last, one approached her face. Knowing what it could mean, she succumbed. She opened her mouth, swallowed it as it thrust within her—oh God, it seemed like it would never end—and allowed the nourishment of every tendril to flood her body and renew it. She fell asleep as the tendrils massaged her body. One of them pressed its way into her navel, and became a new umbilical cord. To find out what it was that would be happening to her, what kind of an adult she would ultimately be, she could only await the next chapter.