Get a Room

Story Info
She calls him with a room number and hopes he'll show.
1.9k words
3.57
15.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm at the Winsdor, at 17th and the Parkway, room 1912," she told him. She ended the call before he could say anything. She wasn't sure if he would come, if he'd want to. She just knew she needed to make the offer. She wasn't prepared to hear any disclaimers or regrets. Either he'd show or he wouldn't. Mentally, she prepared for the worst scenario, the one that would hurt her the most. She told herself that he wasn't going to show up and he wasn't going to text her either. She moved from there to the second worst- no show with text stating she should leave him alone. Her mind ran through the possible permutations and prepared for each possibility. That's what her life was like. Expect the worst so that when it bit her on the ass, it wouldn't have the satisfaction of hearing her cry.

She decided to take a shower, wash away some of the overthinking. She took a sip from her wine glass, then stripped quickly in the vanity area outside the bathroom. She was happy to see that the shower had a detachable shower head. If he didn't show, she knew who her date for the evening would be. As the water pulsed against her skin she attempted to slow her mind. It was like this every time. She didn't know where they stood and she knew it was unfair of her to have expectations. She was working her way through a legal separation and she knew it wasn't fair to drag someone else into that mess. The water against her skin reminded her of that first night, standing on his doorstep, hoping he'd invite her in. Now she hoped that he'd come.

Teresa allowed the water to work the tension from her body. Her life had devolved into a string of responsibilities with minimal time to let go. Tonight was a gift to herself, away from the noise and distraction of what was once home. Whether Peter showed or not, she planned on enjoying her evening. She found it always best to make a backup plan in case she was disappointed; she began creating a mental inventory of what she would do if Peter didn't come. She'd already bought her favorite wine and chocolate, but hadn't taken a look at the room service menu. She'd probably order dinner and maybe watch a movie, something she could escape into, she decided.

The knock came as she was drying off. She wrapped the towel around her and walked to the door. She smiled as she saw Peter through the peephole. She allowed herself a deep breath, then opened the door.

"Hey," she said as she smiled at him. Peter was surprised to find her in a towel, her hair wet upon her shoulders. He dropped his bag by the door and kissed her deeply without saying a word. His body pressed against her, pushing her back towards the wall of the entryway as his hand became entangled in her hair. Teresa moaned, happy to be feeling him against her again. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer as her nails dug into his back. The intensity of the kiss made her ache, as she simultaneously longed for it to continue and to feel him inside her. She lost all perspective when she was with him and the feeling of floating was delicious.

Peter stepped back slightly and ripped the towel from her body, before pressing against her once again. He grabbed her arms and pinned them to the wall as he continued passionately kissing her. Teresa's hips ground against him instinctively, seeking him out. His clothing felt rough against her naked flesh, but she enjoyed it.

Peter released her hands to touch her. The feel of a woman against his hands never grew old. He tried to enjoy each time like it could be the last, though he'd had enough with endings. His hands ran down her upraised arms and over the sides of her breasts, the curve of her waists, momentarily pausing at her hips. He pulled her hips even tighter against him. Teresa could feel his hardness through his pants and moaned in anticipation.

He kneeled down before her, inhaling her scent. She watched as he teasingly nibbled her thigh, then slid a finger inside her. Peter licked around her clit as he slowly fingered her. Teresa, leaned back against the wall, using it for support. Her recent go-to fantasies featured him and to have him before her, touching her; the tangibility of the fantasy was almost frightening, but in a way that only heightened his caresses. She moaned as he flicked at her clit, while his fingers continued pumping into her quickly. She closed her eyes, allowing her body to be overtaken by sensation.

Peter hadn't known what to expect on his way over. Now though, he just wanted to be inside of Teresa. He stood back up and unbuttoned his pants as he kissed her hard. She was so wet and he wanted to feel her juices dripping down his cock. He bent his knees and thrust deeply into her. Teresa moaned loudly, glad to finally feel him within her. He grabbed her thighs, hoisting her up and keeping her in position against the wall. She wrapped her legs around him, feeling the soft material of his shirt against her breasts and the slightly textured wallpaper on her back. Teresa wrapped her arms around his neck as she continued to kiss him, wanting to devour him as he pumped into her furiously. Each thrust made her gasp. She pressed her nails into his back as her tongue explored his mouth. His forcefulness made her feel desired in a way she hadn't felt for years.

Peter thrust into her deeply, pulling her hips against him as he came. He broke their kiss and bit her shoulder as his juices filled her. Her heavy breathing filled his ear, tempting him further. Slowly, he released one leg at at a time, allowing her to stand again.

"Hi," he said, smiling devilishly. He kissed her, then pulled up his pants.

"Mmm, I'm glad you came," Teresa told him. "Are you hungry?"

"I feel like I could use a shower," he replied. Teresa smiled and walked towards the bathroom. Peter followed, discarding his clothes along the way, watching Teresa's body sway as she walked. He could watch her ass for hours. She turned on the water, bending over the tub to reach it. He spied his opportunity and returned his hand to her body, caressing her ass, and massaging up her back before slipping beneath her to her breasts. Teresa sighed, staying in position longer than needed in order to prolong her enjoyment. The shivers from his touch never grew old.

Slowly she stood, closing her eyes as her back came to rest against his chest. His kisses landed upon her neck as his hands slid down to her hips. "You first" he whispered.

Teresa gingerly placed one foot into the tub, then the other, allowing the spray to wash over her body in waves. Peter followed, taking position behind her. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her as the water cascaded down her breasts and his arms. He kissed her neck again, burying his face in her shoulder as the steam filled the room. An oasis of calm engulfed her. Being with Peter was forgetting everything else. She'd drown in him anytime she could.

Slowly, she turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck. The water dripped down from his hair as she leaned in to kiss him. Teresa lingered on her tip toes for a moment, savoring him, then slowly kissed her way down his body. Her eyes watched his face, trying to read his excitement in his eyes. Peter inhaled sharply as Teresa knelt before him. The spray of the water bounced off his shoulders and chest as he tilted his head back.

Teresa's hands grazed his thighs. She cradled his balls in one hand and slowly licked from the base of his cock to the tip, then repeated. She enjoyed teasing him and wanted him aching to come. She sucked the head of his cock into her mouth, her tongue flicking the edge where it met the shaft, then circled around. With a hand holding his cock, she licked up the shaft again.

The water dripped down his thighs. Teresa paused to watch it. Peter's hand ran through her wet hair, as he gazed down upon her. She smiled up at him and resumed her teasing. Peter's hand tightened in her hair. She moaned softly, feeling his body tense, knowing that he wanted more. His salty precum lingered on her tastebuds as she swirled her tongue around the tip of his cock. She felt like she could explore his cock all day, try different ways to excite him, changing pace and tactile sensation as often as he'd let her. His hand on the back of her head, entangled in her hair, forced more of his cock into her mouth and she knew he was at a place where exploration was over.

She was surprised when he pulled her head back, his cock bouncing off her lips as it left her mouth. Teresa looked up at him, trying to understand.

"Stand up," he commanded. She got up carefully, water spraying her as she stood. "Turn around," he continued.

Peter's authoritative tone came as a surprise. Teresa's heart pounded in her chest in anticipation. She felt even more aroused than earlier. The water bounced off her hardened nipples as Peter placed his hands on her hips. She loved the feel of the water hitting her breasts, each pelting drop increasing her desire as his hands held her firm. His erection rubbed against her ass and her pussy quaked in anticipation. She leaned forward, placing her hands on the cold tiles, wanting to feel him inside of her again. His hands trailed over her ass, one slid between her legs. Teresa moaned as he began rubbing her clit.

His cock pushed between her swollen lips, entering her again. Teresa's moan echoed in the shower, expanding like the steam. She closed her eyes, sinking into the feel of Peter's hands upon her body, the slippery sounds of his flesh hitting hers, and the warm pellets of water sprinkling her back. As Peter's thrusts grew harder and faster, Teresa found her body inching closer to the tiles. Her breasts grazed the cold surface, sending shivers down her spine as the different sensations electrified her senses. She grunted as his fingers dug into the flesh of her hips. His ragged breathing quickened and he came in a hard thrust, finally resting against her back, his breath against her neck.

~~~

Ordering room service and lounging with Peter was a decadent treat. She was glad to have him to herself under happier circumstances, though the looming thought of their separation weighed on her. She hated saying goodbye, never knowing if there would be a next time. Teresa pushed the thoughts from her head, actively focusing on his presence. She watched him as he ate, his attention on the movie they'd chosen. She returned to her steak, smiling. She knew he had work early in the morning, but the hours ahead seemed full of possibility.