Get Naked, She Said

Story Info
She exhibits her husband.
2.4k words
4.29
121.5k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phukkboy
phukkboy
15 Followers

“Get naked,” she said.

It was amazing how these words immediately caused a panic response. Mike’s heartbeat quickened, his breath faltered, and a nervous sensation enveloped him completely. He never knew what was coming or how far she would take it, and that’s what frightened him.

He disrobed under her watchful eye. He always tried to be quick, but it was never fast enough.

“Nice job,” Cathy cooed “but you’re not hard yet. Rectify that!”

He had only just stepped out of his boxers and turned to face her. He started jerking off, but his nervousness postponed his erection.

“Step closer to me,” she commanded.

He did and she grabbed his balls between her thumb and finger.

“OK, now take a step back,” she said.

Mike complied and at the same time she pulled in the opposite direction. He immediately started to swell.

“Keep stroking,” she ordered.

His cock grew to its full length, with his sac stretching out before him.

“That’s better,” Cathy said “you can stop.”

He did and she immediately slapped his cock, so hard that it rebounded of his leg and sprang to attention, swelling even more and jutting defiantly forward.

Although he was usually reserved and tranquil, she knew how to draw him out.

“Next time be quicker about it,” she said. She took out a length of rope looped it under his balls and tied it above his cock. She looked down to survey her work and slapped his cock once more, but in its fixed state it didn’t bounce as far this time. “Now come with me,” she said, and holding the rope like a leash she led him out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

He expected to be bent over the dining room table, but was perplexed when he saw it wasn’t cleared. Occasionally she tied him there and whipped his ass. Once in a while penetrating it with her fingers or with one of the many dildos she had on hand for just such a purpose. Once she even made him felate a particularly large dildo while fucking him diligently with another one from her collection.

Mike found such moments oddly exciting, he liked the sensation of being on the edge and then pushed past his limits, but now he was confused as to her intentions and that increased his trepidation.

Cathy led him past the table and into the kitchen. His mind was racing to anticipate her intentions and his best guess was she wanted some sort of utensil from the drawer. But no she veered towards the back door instead. He stopped, causing the rope lead to tighten and extend. Cathy however didn’t and the lead pulled further extending Mike’s scrotum all the more.

“Where are we going?” he asked.

“Never mind that just do what your told,” she responded.

“But it’s daytime,” he said in dismay.

“So, all the better to see you then,” she retorted. And she pulled steadily on the rope, leaving Mike no choice but to follow. He tried to hesitate and glance around as he was led out the door, but to no avail. He had to follow where the rope was guiding him.

Once outside, Cathy turned and dead-bolted the door behind them: cementing the fact that there was no going back inside. She released the lead and let Mike stand there for a minute while the full realization of events set in. He was standing outside in broad daylight – completely naked with nowhere to go!

“Come here and give me your arm,” she said. He did and she fastened another length of rope around his wrist. “Now turn around and give me the other one,” she directed. Again he did and she tied his wrists behind his back.

“I don’t think this is a good idea,” he exclaimed apprehensively.

“I didn’t ask you if it was,” she responded playfully and she slapped his cock for good measure. “Now step back against the door.” She knelt down and took his cock in her mouth. His uneasiness really set him on edge and the sensation of her warm lips was irresistible.

She pursed her lips at the tip and then sucked inward as if drinking from a straw. His cock quickly disappeared into the suction of her mouth. She worked it in and out between her lips until his breathing became quicker. Then she placed her right hand around its base and pushed forward, extending his swollen gland, which she began to tease with her tongue. She swirled it over his opening and rubbed the flat of it on the sensitive underside of his cockhead.

She was also tugging the rope, still tied around his balls, and alternately kneading and lightly scraping his ass cheeks with her fingernails. He started to moan and she stopped suddenly.

“Oh, so you like this now,” she teased. “If you like it so much maybe you should come with me to get the mail from our box. Would you like that, too?”

Mike was afraid she was serious, but she was also licking his cock head in between each word. Still he managed to say, “Not really.”

“Well, then I guess I’ll have to go by myself,” she answered in mock despondence. She then placed the rope directly between his testes, brought it up under his ass and pulled it tight so that his balls bulged to either side. She wound it around the rope holding his wrists and then fastened the loose end to the doorknob behind him.

“Are you sure you don’t want to come along?” she taunted.

“I think I better not.”

“Suit yourself then,” she said. And with that she departed down the stairs and towards the street.

Now Mike really had time to let his predicament sink in. He was bound, naked, and his erection was throbbing wantonly. Any passerby could see him and he kept glancing around to see if anyone was present, although what he would do if there were was unclear. Furthermore the rope between his balls kept him standing on his toes so there was no chance of slinking down out of sight. There was nothing for it but to sit and wait as pre-come dripped from his cock and trailed languidly to the deck beneath him.

As Cathy was returning she stopped at the car and called out, “I’m just going to run up to the store for a few minutes. You don’t mind do you?”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” Mike managed through the frog forming in his throat.

“Well I do,” Cathy said and she got into the car, started the engine, and backed down the long driveway.

Mike really went into panic mode now. He looked around desperately and started to squirm against his bindings. His cock wagged wildly as he tried to step up on the door step behind him with the idea of slipping the rope off of the door knob, but it was secured too well – both on the doorknob and around his sac. The more he squirmed, the tighter it pressed between his balls.

Cathy stopped the car at the bottom of the drive and smiled at his mad gyrations. Mike’s cock bobbed and swayed, openly on display, even at her distance. She exited the car and returned to the deck with a mischievous grin. “You didn’t really think I would leave you here, did you?” she gloated.

His inner organs returned to their normal places as his alarm subsided. “It crossed my mind that you might,” he said relieved as she undid the rope leash that bound him to the door.

“No, I decided I better take you with me,” she said, as she began pulling him forward.

Again he tried to hesitate and delay, but she was compelling him onward steadily. “Don’t you think you should bring the car up here,” was his best attempt to forestall her.

“No, I think you can walk down to it,” she said.

“But I’m completely naked,” he implored.

“That’s obvious,” she said determinedly as she tugged him forward mercilessly.

The walk to the car was excruciating. He was barefoot and the driveway was gravel, so he had to step carefully, which slowed his pace. He crouched slightly and hunched forward in a futile attempt to cover his nakedness. At least they lived on a quiet avenue and the neighbors didn’t seem to be around, judging from the absence of cars in their driveways. Still one could drive around the corner at any moment.

Cathy enjoyed it grandly. She alternately walked behind him pinching his ass, or a few steps ahead pulling on the lead. All the while making sure to keep him erect. When they reached the car she opened the door, but told him to wait before getting in. Instead she got in and lifted her skirt. She wasn’t wearing panties and she told him, “you can get in after you make me come. Now bend over and lick me.”

He rapidly complied and might have forgotten his predicament if it weren’t for the cool breeze blowing around his anus, tauntingly reminding him that all of him was on display. He feverishly worked her womanhood as he tried to maintain his balance with his hands fixed behind his back. But Cathy soon grabbed the back of his head and ground her hot, wet cunt into his face.

The weight of his entire body pressed him into her velvety folds. In her hyper excited state she was bucking and humping with such abandon that and he could scarcely breathe and his eyes grew wide with the physical need for air. Luckily, before suffocating in her luscious muff, she came intensely and released his head allowing him to catch his breath.

She placed her feet on his shoulders to assist him back into a standing position. Then he stood aside to let her out of the car, but she wasn’t through with him yet.

“Take a step back so I can untie you,” she said.

And naively he did, just as she pulled his leash firmly – extremely stretching his scrotum before him. She paused a moment and played her fingers along the extended rope as if tuning a harp. His cock jerked rhythmically and his balls did a merry accompaniment.

As opposed to when he was walking down the driveway, now he stood tall, with his back straight and legs apart. His cock proudly glistened in the sun and she knew he was ready.

First she untied the lead and then his hands. Once he was sheltered inside the vehicle she used the longer rope to secure his arms to the armrests and then reclined his seat all the way back. She took a small pillow from the back seat and told him to lift up his butt so she could slide it underneath. Then she blindfolded him.

“There, almost perfect,” she said and she teased some wetness out of his cock. She gathered it upon her finger and instructed: “Lick this drop.”

He did and she played with his cock a moment more before setting off on their journey. Once again Mike was reeling, but he was reconciled to his fate and would perform whatever task lay ahead. He was being exhibited and if another vehicle were directly next to him he wouldn’t even know it. He tried keeping track of their whereabouts by counting the turns Cathy made, but to no avail. Before long he lost track.

After several minutes the car slowed and came to a stop. Cathy reached over and again worked his cock. She tormented the head and repeatedly swirled her fingers around his shaft until it was slick with wetness and basting in its his own juices. When she sensed that he might be on the brink of orgasm, she stopped abruptly and freed the blindfold.

“Would you like to see where you are?” she asked.

He looked around and blanched. They were parked at the superMikeet! She had chosen one of the further aisles and parked about five spaces away from the nearest vehicle.

“Please, don’t leave me here,” Mike said matter-of-factly.

“Oh, I have no intention of doing that,” she replied reassuringly. “We’re going to stay right here until you come.”

As she spoke she removed something from her bag. It was a vibrating mouth. The kind that had a sleeve to fuck into, but she had cut that away, leaving only the vibrating base. This she slipped over Mike’s erection and slid it down the length of his cock until it was resting on his balls. She pushed it solidly against his pubic mound forcing more of his cock to be visible above it. Then she turned it on.

The sensation was overpowering. His cock was so responsive that it immediately began twitching like a conductor’s baton, but he wasn’t sure he could come without any other stimulation.

“You’ll just have to make do,” Cathy answered his unasked question. “And you better be quick about it before someone walks by or parks next to us,” she whispered throatily.

Once again Mike saw nothing better than to comply. So he raised himself up on his heels and twisted his torso side to side to get the vibrator to move around somewhat.

“Oho, I like that,” Cathy squealed. “I knew I should have brought the video camera.”

But it wasn’t enough, so he started to buck his hips as well. He fucked at the air, raising his gorged cock high and swiveling like Elvis.

Cathy delighted in his ordeal, especially as with each thrust upwards he exposed his waggling cock over the edge of the dashboard and windshield.

He was frantic to come, but worried about being caught as well, which interfered with completing his task. He alternated between closing his eyes and focusing on the maddening vibrations engulfing his privates and opening them in fear that someone was nearby. He almost longed for the innocent safety of the blindfold.

After what seemed like an eternity Cathy came to his rescue. She told him to raise himself as high as he could and when he complied, she grabbed his cock and pulled him even higher. He was well above the edge of the window when she removed the vibrator and began stroking him with her right hand. She used her left hand to slap his balls.

Before the third slap had time to find its Mike, he began shooting gobs of semen. The first blast noisily smacked the roof of the car, the rest landed on his chest and belly.

Cathy licked a bead of come from his left nipple before driving off happily.

phukkboy
phukkboy
15 Followers