Get Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey man, get her to move up against the couch!"

Todd spoke directly to Dante. Britney realized now that both men were in control as the double penetration was about to begin. This was the most fun she liked out of a threesome, having both men competing for her attention. All their attention was solely focused around her, just the way she preferred it. Todd stepped back a bit as Britney crawled towards the couch. She placed her right hand on the couch before looking back over at her shoulder. Todd gave her a mischievous smile as Britney spoke to him.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! Go on! Get that cock in my ass, Todd! I'm ready for it!"

Turning her head to look up at Dante, she smirked at him and spoke.

"I think you know what to do, don't you?"

Flashing his teeth in a smile, Dante reached down with his left hand and gripped her blonde hair again.

"Fuck yeah, Britney! I know exactly what to do!"

While Dante gripped her hair, Todd pushed his cock to enter her back door hole. Britney gasped and let out a moan as his thick meat pole slid into her ass. He planted his left hand down into her ass cheek, gripping it while groaning out.

"Mmmm, yeah! That's it! Go on, Todd! Fuck my ass!!"

Though she couldn't turn her head to look at him, Britney made sure to yell at him. Todd began to thrust his cock back and forth into her ass while Dante spoke to her.

"Open your mouth for me, Britney! Stick that tongue out for me!"

Todd looked up at Dante's face while thrusting his cock into Britney's ass. He was surprised that this man was calling the shots, giving Britney the orders now. She stuck her tongue out, looking into his eyes as he took his cock and began to smack it up against her tongue while holding her hair. Britney tried not not moan while Dante was having his fun, but she couldn't help herself. "Ahhhh!" She gasped, sticking her tongue out while Dante continued. Smack. Smack. Smack. His dick loudly slapped over her tongue each time he spanked it, but finally after a minute he had enough fun with teasing. Pulling her hair, he let go of his cock and then Britney knew exactly what to do. She pushed her lips together over Dante's cock and quickly began to bob her head up and down while Todd was thrusting his cock back and forth into her ass.

No words were spoke as Britney's body contained a cock from both end. She could heard them grunting, but all she did was focus on sucking Dante's cock. The more Todd pumped his dick into her ass, the faster she worked her lips over Dante's long meat pole. Moans were heard from both of the men's voices, along with a muffled moan coming from Britney herself. Todd had fucked her ass so many times now since taking the job and working for her. He always liked to gaze down into her tramp stamp, that beautiful little fairy tattoo above her ass. Dante let go of her hair, simply standing there as he watched her suck his cock while moaning. He looked over at the other man standing behind Britney. Todd was ramming his cock into her ass at a steady pace. Dante was now interested in switching positions.

"Hey, how tight is her ass?"

Todd looked at Dante as if he were offended.

"It's fucking tight and built to be fucked! This is the goddess! Britney fucking Spears, what the fuck do you expect, man!? She's got one of the best asses you'll ever see!"

Just then, Britney could've smiled at Todd's words if her mouth wasn't filled with Dante's cock. She knew Todd loved her deep down, even if their relationship was always an open one where business came first. Britney couldn't help herself, she stopped sucking on Dante's dick and popped it out of her mouth. A flood of saliva dripped down to her chin as she cried out moaning and had to call out.

"Oh GAWD!! YES!! Mmmmmm, I want you both to fuck me now! Yes, yes!! Todd, stop baby and let's change around!"

Neither of the men appeared to notice Britney's accent slurring her words. Todd came to a halt and pulled his cock from her ass within seconds. Britney moved around from the floor before she felt Todd's hands reaching up for her hair. He pulled her hair a grip to stand her up, just before he leaned forward and placed his lips over her neck. All Dante could do was stand there and watch as Britney began to moan while the other man was kissing up her neck. She used her right to cup Todd's head from behind while her left hand moved down to finger her clit. It was the one hint Dante had to let him know what Britney wanted next. Her pussy was dripping wet, just waiting for one of them to fuck her soft and moist hole. Todd stopped kissing her neck, only to brush his lips up against hers for a soft kiss.

"Mmmm, Todd. You know what I want?"

Britney spoke after breaking the kiss. Todd nodded to her and smiled before replying.

"You want to be double-fucked, is that right?"

Biting her lower lip, Britney nodded to him before kissing him again. It suddenly dawned over Dante's mind that he had yet to kiss the woman. After the second kiss broke, Todd grinned and stepped back.

"I want to fuck your pussy next, you can let him pound your ass."

Britney shook her head at him.

"No! You got to take my ass, I'm gonna let him take my pussy first."

Todd sighed and shook his head.

"Why the fuck not!?"

With a giggle, Britney replied back.

"We need to let Dante have his fun, this is a threesome! It's not just you and me right now, hun."

Though she did not say it loud, Britney knew very well what was going on with Todd. He always did this during a threesome. If she sucked the other man first, then Todd wanted to claim her pussy and ass first. She didn't play into a competition among both men, but she knew Todd liked to take the satisfaction of fucking her holes first. Not today, Britney wasn't going to allow him to take that honor over Dante. Turning her attention away from Todd, she stepped over to Dante who ran his hands up to her face. Britney proceeded to push her lips to his, kissing him passionately for a minute. After breaking the kiss, she looked into his eyes and spoke.

"You're gonna be fucking me up front while Todd takes me from behind. I need you to pick me up, hold me up so you both can fuck me at the same time."

"I hope he's strong enough to lift you up, Britney! If not, I'll have to do it myself!"

She rolled her eyes at Todd's words.

"Oh, please! he's got a great big cock, that's enough to tell me he's strong enough to pick me up."

Dante laughed. He found Britney and Todd's back and forth bickering to be quite hilarious. They almost sounded like a married couple have playful disagreements. She licked her lips and looked back at Dante, giving him a smile before she spoke again.

"Ready?"

"Yes, let's go!"

After Dante's words were spoken, he placed his hands up on Britney's hips. Todd moved his hands under her ass, helping lift her up as she spread her legs and wrapped them around Dante's body. From feeling her legs around his waist, Dante moved his hands to hold up her legs where her knees were bent. Todd moved his hands to her back and Britney wrapped her arms around Dante's neck. Her large tits brushed up against the geek's chest. From behind her, Todd was bound to be the first one to push into her. He used his left hand to guide his cock back between the crack of her big ass and sliding it up into her dark hole. Britney let out a moan as she felt him re-entering her ass. Soon, Dante used his right hand to guide his cock into her soft, wet clit.

"Oh god, that's it! Go on, both of you! I want you both to fuck me! Don't stop until you make me cum, and don't be scared to bust a nut inside me either!!"

Britney's words said it all. Dante felt harder after listening to her words, especially when she said 'bust a nut'. For some reason, it was so funny yet sexy at the same time to hear this woman talk dirty like that. He began to thrust his cock forward into her pussy. Britney tried to bounce herself up and down both cocks. Todd realized her movement and offered his held by moving his hands to her back as he began to thrust up, pumping his dick into her ass again.

"Oh yes, YES!! THAT'S IT, GO ON! FUCK ME, YEAH! FUCK ME!! DON'T STOP, DON'T FUCKIN' STOP! KEEP FUCKIN' ME, JUST LIKE THAT!!"

She screamed to them this time, her excitement was raised from feeling their cocks thrusting into her. Both men continued to buck their hips forward, almost simultaneously. Todd would thrust his cock up into her ass, just before Dante would pump his rod into her pussy. Britney moved being sandwiched in the middle of two men to fuck her like this. They continued, not stopping as she had demanded they pump her until she reached an orgasm. Her large tits rubbed up against Dante's chest, moving back and forth.

"God, this is so fucking awesome! This pussy is amazing!"

"OHHHH, YEAH! FUCK ME, YES! FUCK ME, DANTE! RAM MY ASS, TODD! I WANT MORE, FUCK ME! GIVE IT TO ME, FUCK ME!! JUST LIKE THAT, DON'T FUCKIN' STOP!!"

Dante could barely brag aloud as Britney screamed in his ears. Her hands remained locked over his neck. She closed her eyes, feeling each thrust pump into her back and forth. Todd bit his lower lip, groaning as he continued to thrust forward into her ass. He was already close to blowing his load, all from pounding her ass moments earlier. If anyone was going to cum first, he believed it was going to be him.

"YES, YESSSS! OHHHH MAH GAWDDDD, KEEP FUCKIN' ME! YEAH!!"

The more Britney yelled, she began to slur her words in that thick southern accent of hers. Todd loved to listen to her accent come out like this. The man breathed heavily, still pumping his cock into her ass while Dante was working in unison with his long shaft moving back and forth into her pussy. Britney was worked into a frenzy of pleasure from their double penetration of her lustful body. She moaned, her eyes remaining closed while her hair waved around. Soon, it wasn't her yelling as Todd couldn't control himself anymore.

"FUCK!! I'M CUMMING, OHHHHH FUCK!!"

He screamed as he felt his cock explode deep within her ass. Britney moaned, 'mmmmmm', she licked her lips while feeling Todd's hot load shoot deep in her back door hole. Dante grunted, still thrusting hard into her pussy. Britney couldn't control herself as she felt her own climax approaching. She knew it wasn't going to the be the first time one of these men made her squirm around and reach a hard orgasm.

"OHHHHHH, YES!! I'M SO FUCKIN' CLOSE, OH MAH GAWD! DON'T STOP, DON'T YOU FUCKIN' STOP!! MAKE ME CUM, DANTE, YESSSS!!"

Todd had slowed down after blowing his hot load into her ass. Dante however, could not stop. He bucked his hips as hard as he possibly could, pounding his cock forward into her pussy. Britney moved her hands out from around his neck, she was so close. Her body began to shake as both men were still pumping into her. She whimpering, raising her fingers over Dante's back before she screamed out in her strong southern accent.

"OHHHHH, GAWD!! YESSSSSS!!"

Just as Britney screamed, she raked her nails hard over Dante's back. He gasped, moaning out loud as her sharp nails broke his flesh creating numerous cut wounds over his back.

"Ohhhhh, fuck!!"

Dante's voice called out into a cry. He wasn't sure if it was the pain from her fingernails scraping him, or if it was the fact that he was about to experience his own climax.

"Britney, I'm gonna fucking cum!"

She had to quickly catch her breath enough to speak back. Looking back into his eyes, Britney panted while replying to him.

"Ohhhh, yeah! Give it to me, cum inside me!"

"No, I want you to swallow it!"

"Alright, then! Set me down so I can drain your fuckin' cock with mah mouth!!"

A groan was heard from both men's voice. Britney's southern accent came out yet again as she yelled at Dante. Todd moved his hands as Dante stepped back while their cocks slithered out of her holes. A trail of cum dripped from Britney's ass, going down her left leg. As Britney's feet touched the floor, she wasted no time falling down to her knees. Her right hand reached up and grabbed Dante's cock, moving down to the base as she pushed her lips around the shaft. Within seconds, her mouth was bobbing up and down at a fast speed as Britney sucked on his cock.

"Oh god, yes!! FUCK YES!! MAKE ME CUM, BRITNEY!! THIS IS SO FUCKING AWESOME!!"

Todd sighed as he watched her sucking Dante's cock. He couldn't fault the man for his over-excitement. In some ways, Dante reminded Todd of the first night he ever spent with Britney. She pretty much drained his balls that night as they fucked each other over and over again. Her mouth continued to bob up and down, devouring Dante's long shaft and working hard for his load. A drop of blood began to trickle down from his back as the man cried out, whimpering to Britney.

"Yes, yes! OHHHHH, FUCK YEAH!! TAKE MY CUM, YEAH!!"

Britney knew he was so close, so she slowed down and soon felt his hot load shoot to the roof of her mouth. She looked up into his eyes, still slowly bobbing her head up and down. 'Mmmmmm', she moaned against his shaft while milking him of his hot seed. The look over Dante's face was classic, she had practically blew his mind as he had the look of pleasure and relief over his face. Wad after wad of his hot seed went pouring between Britney's lips. She sucked and slobbered over his cock until she felt his entire load was depleted into her mouth. By now, Todd moved to stand side by side with Dante. He always liked to watch Britney swallow, even if it was another man's load. She opened her mouth, allowing them to see the puddle of Dante's semen drenched in her saliva. Once she closed her mouth, Britney swallowed it and then gave them a smile before speaking.

"Mmmmm, that was hot! Your cum tasted delicious, Dante. Thick and creamy, mmmmm."

"That was a big fucking load. He could've painted your face with it, too bad."

She giggled at Todd's words. Britney moved her hand down to Dante's balls, squeezing them gently.

"Oh, I'm sure he's still got a lot of cum in these balls for me."

Still massaging his nuts in her hands, Britney leaned down and licked them with her mouth. Dante took a deep breath before sighing. He could feel the stinging from where her fingernails cut into his back minutes earlier.

"I think you scarred my back up, fuck! Those fingernails are quite the claws!"

"Let me see, man. I can tell if her cuts will leave a scar or not."

While Britney was preoccupied slobbering and sucking on Dante's nuts, Todd stepped behind the man. He laughed when he saw the scratch cuts over his back. There were eight lines, three of them trailed blood. Todd busted out laughing.

"Oh dude, it might leave a scar. I don't know, she's left them on me before."

Britney stopped sucking on Dante's nuts when she heard them discussing her scratches. The cum that Todd had shot in her ass still dripped out with a trail down her left leg. She began to climb up from her knees as Todd turned around to reveal his back to Dante. The first thing she did was use her index finger to scoop up the cum from her thighs and what ran down her leg, and then licked it up. Britney swallowed it while the men were preoccupied with Todd's scar marks over his back. He had a few lines that were scars from her scratches before. Britney checked her nails and saw a little bit of blood, but she couldn't help but laugh at Todd showing his back. Dante gasped looking at the scar lines.

"Damn, I take it that you and Britney have been fucking for a while now."

"Two years! Todd is one of my best men!"

She spoke while moving towards Todd to give him a kiss on the cheek. Britney didn't care about the scars on his back or Todd's love cuts. It was time for her to take the attention back to herself, ending their little chit chat. She looked over at both of them and then spoke.

"So, who's ready to fuck me again? I know we're not finished yet."

"Oh fuck no, we ain't done yet!"

Todd's response made her giggle. Britney stepped towards the couch and patted it, motioning for Todd to sit down. She knew exactly how she wanted both of them for the next position. Britney wanted them to pound her again but in a better position this time.

"Come on, sit down for me! You're getting my pussy this time, as for you Dante-"

Quickly, she turned around to look at the other man.

"This time, I want you to pound me in the ass! Fuckin' ram me with that big dick of yours!"

She hoped her words would encourage the other man, for she knew Todd wouldn't need any words to fire him up. He sat down, just as Britney had ordered him. Her eyes shifted back to Todd as she climbed up over him on the couch to straddle his lap. She sank her knees down into the couch, bending them while grabbing his cock with her right hand. Britney smiled as she looked into Todd's eyes, pushing the head of his fat dick to enter her pussy. A gasp was heard between both their voices as she came down to thrust his cock up into her clit. Britney arched her body over to the right side of Todd's body. He didn't wait on Dante, he began to slowly pump his cock forward into her pussy.

"Mmmmm, yeah! Come on, Dante! Don't wait! Get that big fuckin' dick in my ass and ram me with it!"

Stepping forward, Dante used both of his hands to grip her ass cheeks, pulling them apart to find her dark little hole. With his left hand, he guided his cock directly into her ass and then moved both his hands up each side of her back. He watched as Todd's hands moved, gripping her ass cheeks while Dante made his first hard thrust forward into her tight ass. Since Todd had already busted a nut and filled her ass with his cum, it made Britney's back door hole slippery. He gritted his teeth, groaning over the tight feeling of her dark tunnel hole around his dick.

"Fuck, this ass is tight!!"

"Oh yeah, you like that, don't you!? Go on, RAM ME IN THE FUCKIN' ASS, DANTE!!"

Groaning, Todd moaned out as he looked at her large tits bouncing in his view. He bucked his hips forward, thrusting his cock into her ass while Dante pumped his long shaft into her ass simultaneously. It wasn't long before Britney was crying out again as both men fucked her at the same time.

"OHHHH, GAWD!! YES, YESSSS! THAT'S IT, GO ON! FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARDER! FUCK ME, YEAH!!"

The accent in her voice was strong to slur her speech. Britney looked over her right shoulder while moaning. Her hair began to sway a bit as they pounded her with their hard cocks. She bit her lower lip, whimpering as she felt each inch of their long shafts pumping into her holes. While still glancing over her shoulder, she called out to Dante.

"THAT'S IT, YEAH! HARDER, FASTER!! PUMP MY BIG ASS WITH YOUR BIG FUCKIN' DICK, OHHHHH GAWD!!"

Like before, her accent came out as her words were slurred a bit. Dante groaned as he looked down to watch his cock disappear with each thrust he made into her ass. Britney turned her head and then moved her hands down, pushing into the upper cushion of the couch behind Todd's head. Her large breasts bounced around smothering his face with them. Todd opened his mouth and began to lick and suck over her tits, but he concentrated all his effort into bucking his hips forward to continue thrusting his fat cock into her pussy. With her eyes closed, Britney continued to scream as she felt them pounding into her.

"YES, YES, YESSSS! FUCK ME! FUCK MEEEEE, YEAH!!"

Her body shook as her large tits were still bouncing around towards Todd's line of sight. Both men pumped their hips together almost in a perfect chorus of their body movements. Britney couldn't stop it, she was coming closer to another orgasm, her second for today. Gasping for breath, she screamed out to Todd.

"MAKE ME CUM, TODD!! YES, YES, OH FUCK!! I'M SO FUCKIN' CLOSE, DON'T STOP!! OHHHH YEAH!!"