Get Out! Ch. 02

Story Info
The romance with Jo Jo continues.
1.9k words
4.38
28.1k
2

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked amazing in the early morning light. She was just waking up so she still had her pillow hair, which was really cute. I had my arm around her waist; I got up because I had to take one heck of a piss. Having sex all night will tend to do that to you. Of course once I got up it took most of the body heat away from Jessica’s body. She grumbled and opened one eye, I closed the door to the bathroom. After coming out of the bathroom there she was standing in the doorway to her room. She had my XL Jerry Rice jersey on, but I could tell she had nothing else on underneath. Her nipples were poking though the fabric.

“Hey baby, I was getting lonely”.

She said smiling, it was cute she wanted me to feel needed. It worked, I felt like I had a place with her. Like she was safe in my arms

“Aw!”.

I walked up to her, and proceeded to press her against the wall.

“Mmmm”

she moaned

“Can I get a good morning kiss?”

I kissed her softly, our kisses were becoming more loving.

I placed my hands on her hips, smiling I said “Morning love."

She grinned and settled into her safe place. She took my hands and placed them on her breasts, then she tucked her head underneath my chin.

“Like what you feel?”

She was so humble, like she would have gotten plastic surgery that moment if I said no. Which was a big joke, I loved every part of her. Groping her breasts, I let my hands fall to her butt. Sneaking underneath her jersey, her bar skin came into contact with my fingers. Her butt was flawless, my fingers explored every inch of it.

Jo Jo blushed and glanced down I guess, I guess me giving her so much attention was making her more comfortable with her body.

“Sugar I was planning on taking you out tonight. Does that sound good?”

She giggled and nodded. There was a huge problem she lived in Miami, and I lived in California I wasn’t wanting something were I could see her every once and a while. I was a one-woman man, so there was no way I was going to be with another girl. That’s ok I was never really the nightlife type any way, my angel had helped me get a girlfriend.

“Babe, there’s a problem, I am only visiting Miami. I live in California, I want you to come with me”.

She would sigh and cuddle against me, she lifted my hands and gave a few pecks to them.

“Marsh, I care about you I can’t send my man off. I’d be afraid another girl would come and sweep you off your feet. I’ll move in with you baby”.

Of course her eyes shot up fast, she was trying to figure out if that’s what I was asking.

“Good”

I smiled after that small road bump was solved. I was going to have to get used to the fact that my girlfriend traveled, and that she was famous. That was going to be a tough task, I felt it wasn’t going to be long before she was exposed to the outside world. After she was out there, and hitting it big she could have any guy she wanted so I figured she’d find someone better. It was hard for me to believe she felt she was the lucky one.

Smiling she teased

“Should I get dressed babe?”

Off went the oversized football jersey. There she stood her perky breasts standing at full attention. She kept good care of herself, it was the first look I got of her. The night before in the limo no clothes were removed other then her panties.

The first look was amazing her head dropped faster then a penny off of the empire state building. She was really blushing now it was the first time her boyfriend got to see her body. I walked over to her smiling and lifting her jaw once again with my fingertips. I kissed her softly, it was our first French kiss. Our tongues mingled together in our mouths.

“Don’t be shy Jo I think your body is wonderful”.

I managed to say in between kissed, of course she giggled

“Marshel; your tickling me.”

My kisses reached her neck and her shoulder. She sighed and the tickling went away, and the intense pleasure started to kick in. Her hand started to helplessly grab at my shirt, off went my shirt, the only things that were on my body clothing wise were my sweat pants and boxers. The sweats quickly dropped, standing there in nothing but my boxers I picked her up into my arms and carried her into her room

I asked if she had any scented candles, she nodded and kissed my collarbone. She got up from the bed I set her on and walked across the room. Picking up some vanilla scented candles. She lit them the glow of the fire reflecting against her nude skin. I smiled as she walked over to me and sat on my lap. Picking up one of the remotes that was near us, turning on some music. Dropping my underwear, standing up I offered my hand.

“May I have this dance?”

She blushed and wrapped her arms around my neck, her neatly trimmed pussy hair brushed against my leg. Nuzzling my face against her face against hers, I was a little gruff because I hadn’t shaved in a couple of days.

“We need to shave you Mister! It’s always been a dream to help my boyfriend shave”.

That was sweet, she was so innocent until she pushed me onto the bed, and climbed on top of me. I started to rub her smooth leg, starting with her inner thigh. My strong fingers working into the tender muscle. A small moan came out of her. My kisses started at her collarbone. Traces of my lips dragged lightly all the way to her nipples. Lashing my warm tongue against her hardening stubs. Lightly grazing my teeth against them, lightly I began to tug on them lightly a small and light bite was given.

Moving from her breasts to her flat stomach. Hundreds of little kisses were scattered all along the smooth skin. I began to drag my tongue in a circular motion around her bellybutton, her sexy little moans echoed off the walls. That did it right there, my semi-hard member stood at full attention. The closer I got towards her pussy the slower I became, torturing her a bit. Dropping down in-between her legs, some of her juices had started to flow down her leg. I got a preview of what she tasted like. Finally I made it, brushing my tongue against the lips of her pussy. Gripping one the lips with my mouth I tugged lightly on it.

“Oh Marshel!”.

She yelled, releasing the lip I slowly entered my tongue into her; gripping my short hair her face became flushed. With my tongue in side of her, the walls of her pussy started contracting around the little invader. The contracted a little worse, finally she had orgasm. She had a hard time even moving when it washed over her, her eyes closed as he pressed my face harder into her hips.

She hit one of those famous high notes and it echoed off the walls of the room. It was enough to make the hairs on the back of my neck standing up. A few more flicks of my tongue were given I slowly started nibbling on her clit which got her right back into the swing of things. She smiled down at me wow she was glowing. Somewhat because of the sweat and the other reason is that she was so happy. I climbed up her body, she snuggled into me and stroked my cock. She kissed my neck, getting on her knees and presenting her ass to me.

“God Jessica, you are beautiful”.

She was finally getting that when I called her Jessica it meant that I was serious. When I called her Jo Jo it was playful, though I liked to put my own special spin on the name. I liked calling her Jo. She smiled it was her first boyfriend and she said she felt like she was getting treated like a princess. I brought my hand against her butt lightly, the sound of the slap echoed. Slowly I positioned the head of my cock against her pussy entrance.

Pushing the head into her pussy, she was getting used to the size of my manhood. Gripping the sheets, she pushed herself back into my hips. The folds of her pussy gripped tightly, forming around my penis. We were a perfect fit, I couldn’t help but close my eyes due to the intense heat. The sounds of me pushing deeper inside her, her sweet innocent voice begged

“Oh baby, please give me more!"

Closing her eyes we found our rhythm. My hand moved from her waist using some of the juices from her pussy. I positioned my finger against her asshole. Pushing in slowly it was uncomfortable for her at first, but eventually she got used to it. It was a little too much to have both holes filled, her orgasm wasn’t far behind her eyes shut tightly again. My warm cum wasn’t far behind her. She sighed,

“Sugar you thirsty?”

I nodded to her, it was nice having a girlfriend who was willing to do sweet stuff such as that to make me happy. She got up from her bed, and slipped on the same oversized football jersey;

“I tell you one thing, if Jerry Rice looked that good in his jersey I don’t think he would have ever been hit”.

She giggled a small blush came to her face, she started out the door to get me a glass of water.

“Come here baby”

she walked over to me; standing out of bed I slipped on my sweat pants. She rested her head on my chest, I laid a kiss on top of her head.

“Sweetheart you don’t need to get me water”.

She nodded.

“Yeah, I know. You get back in bed right now mister, I want to bring you some water!”.

Of course I had to make fun of her a little her New York accent was so cute.

“Ok, bring me some wata”

That’s what she sounded like she was saying. She frowned teasingly, I turned around and started towards her room. She patted me on the butt I shook my head, laying back down on the bed. I closed my eyes slowly and waited for my girlfriend to come back into the room. I heard footsteps towards her room, she entered through the doorway

“Jo, I love you”.

She glanced at me, and almost dropped the water glasses she was carrying. Setting the water down on her desk, she walked over to me and sat on my hips.

"I love you too Marsh”.

I smiled and glanced down, we were on our way to California soon. It wasn’t going to be long before she had to go out to perform. We had been dating now for 2 months now, and it was going to be the first time apart for a long period of time. It was going to be true test of our relationship.