Get Out! Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Wow, this is really pretty!”

Jessica looked like she had a million pounds lifted off of her shoulders when she said that. Though she loved singing, I think the stresses of performing had gotten to her, it was nice to go somewhere where there wasn’t going to be a whole lot to worry about for a while. I took a glance at her, and made sure it was noticeable. I locked eyes with her.

“You’re right, you are pretty.”

A faint blush came to her cheeks, we were glad to get a little fresh air. I had a feeling we were going to begin adoring our walks. Jessica dragged me into a small shop they had set up she was insistent on collecting little nick knacks from our travels. Squeezing my hand, she gleefully went about picking up a few postcards.

“Oh wow, some of these are really neat babe.”

She was obviously excited, I could tell by the tone of her voice. I never knew something that small could end up being such a huge thing in a person’s character. It made me very happy to know that she was enjoying this, it was something very out of the norm. The air had a sweet scent about it, a very untainted smell. Untouched by technology it was a breath of fresh air, in the truly getting away from everything sense.

She snuggled close to me, and we headed back to the train. We headed towards the dinning car, which if you didn’t remember you were on a train truly looked like just another 5 star restaurant. They were serving a choice of chicken, duck or salad I picked duck because I wanted to try something new. Jessica picked chicken, it was one of her favorite meals. We’d gotten a little dressed up I was in black Dockers, and a polo shirt. Jo Jo was in a white dress that cut off and showed her shoulders.

We watched as the candle that was lit in the middle of the table flickered. Gripping each other’s hands. It was going to take a few days for me to feel comfortable about making love to my wife in a train. I guess it was just a programmed respect thing as far as staying at other people’s places. The meal was taken away after we were done. Finally it was time to go to bed, I lifted her up in my arms and carried her to our car. Resting in the spooning position we prepared for the next day.

Day 2

We arrived in a town called Kimberley. We all filed out of the train, the scent of lingering steam in the air. Kimberley is famous for the fact that it’s been documented that the world’s largest diamond was taken from its diamond mine. South Africa is potential the worlds foremost leader in amounts of diamonds.

We had lunch at the Kimberley club, I had a sandwich and Jessica had one of her own, the restaurant sat in a position where it got a cool breeze to kill most of the heat. After we fished lunch our guide took us to the famous Big Hole which is where they extracted the diamonds. There was a beautiful waterfall next to it, the sounds of water crashing against water was amazing. The mist rising into the air, and created a mini rainbow. Wrapping my arm around her waist she leaned most her bodyweight into me resting her back against my chest.

She tucked her head under my chin, removing a pair of sunglasses that had been sitting on top of her head. Placing them on the bridge of her nose, adjusting them firmly against her face. Complete and utter serenity, I gave a few kisses to the top of her head. Jessica smiled and let out a long sigh, any lingering sent of steam had dissipated and now there was only the smell of nature.

“Wonderful, absolutely wonderful.”

The silence was broken with her soft words, and she reached into her purse and pulled out a camera she’d brought along to enjoy the ride. A few pictures were taken of the waterfall, and of the famous mining sites. They continued the tour, taking us to the diamond museum. We got to see diamonds of all shapes and sizes, the famed biggest diamond. Little mining carts they used to bury themselves into the deep and secretive mines. Finally after hours of touring we were ready to head back to the train. Hoping into our car Jessica closed the door and locked it.

Smirking at me she started taking her shirt off, the sight of her pink bra came into sight. Hardened nipples making themselves apparent.

“Well, I feel we need to get this honeymoon rolling. What do you think?”

I watched her, and sat on the bed she started to sing a soft song. Sounded like something she’d most likely come up with off the top of her head.

“Baby, I need to be your fantasy. Your sweet loving, baby is all I need. Hold me close, and don’t ever fret. I’m about to give you a night, you won’t regret.”

She skillfully snuck her hands behind her, and unzipped the colorful skirt she’d been wearing. Standing there in a matching pair of underwear, placing her hands on my shoulders she pushed me onto my butt. My butt hit the bed, she climbed onto my lap putting one knee on both sides of mine trapping mine in the middle.

“Thank you honey so far this trip is amazing!”

What a wonderful way to be thanked, she took her bra off slowly. Dragging the fabric across my face, her scent lingered in her clothing. She always smelt like roses, or Jasmine those were her favorite scents to wear. She stood up gracefully, and dropped her panties to the floor. Placing her hands on her hips she cocked a half smirk.

“Well, what are you waiting for a written invitation?”

She was referring to the fact that I hadn’t started to remove any part of my clothing.

“Yes actually, you can make it out to Marshel Case. Husband way, I love you CA. Zip code 6969.”

My smart-ass remark gained a not very approving look. Although I think we both enjoyed being able to fire comments at each other. I started removing my cloths, off went my shirt and then the rest of my clothing. It was my turn to take a little control, I pushed her onto the very bed that I’d just been sitting on moments before. Walking over to the fridge I pulled out a bottle of ice cold water. Grinning I glanced at her and unscrewed the top to the bottle

She knew what was coming, and gripped the sheets tightly she didn’t want the whole train to her them. I started to dose Jessica’s body in the water, starting from the neck to the breasts. The cold sent shock waves through her body. However the heat in my tongue would begin to counteract the cold effect on certain body parts. Lashing the tip around the hardening nub of her nipple I sucked it into my warm mouth. Jessica picked up a pillow and lightly stuffed her face into it.

“Oh…”

Her muffled moans only served to make me work harder. Moving my finger down her body, tracing her curves they skillfully found there way in-between her legs. Running my thumb over her clit I used two fingers to enter her. It was only to loosen her up for later on, her muscles had tensed when the cold water was added to her body. Biting a little into the pillow she begin to lift her hips to meet my fingers.

“Yes!”

That could be heard clearer through the pillow, it was a little kinky thinking that there was the possibility of other people hearing us. Driving my fingers in her full length, I slowly pulled them almost all the way out, and pushed them slowly back in. My kisses were being scattered all over her neck, chin and shoulders. I locked lips with her after removing the pillow from over her face. Her kisses were wanted, they had a lot of desire behind them at first. Then they became more fanatic like an animal gasping for it’s last breath of air.

She bit my upper lip and tugged on it softly she closed her eyes as her first orgasm washed over her. She dropped a huge hint to me, her hand gripped the shaft of my penis and positioned the head at her entrance. Slowly I teased her a little by dragging the head up and down the moist slit, pushing forward the head entered her. She was in no mood for teasing, but at the same time she was. Her hips thrust up burying the rest of me inside her, her slim athletic legs wrapped around my waist and her placed her hands on my shoulders.

“God yeah.”

She moaned lightly, and moved her hands up and down caressing my shoulders. My hips started moving in a circular motion to meet hers. My balls slapped freely against her, little slapping sounds filled that room. The head pushed lightly against her g-spot, as my I used one of my hands to play with her clit. That drove her again to orgasm only this time it was huge. Starting from her head to her toes her whole body shook. The weird part is almost no sound came from her mouth, only a small groan at the end. Gripping me tightly in her arms she prepared for me to cum. A few splashes seeped into her, she rolled over on top of me. Some of her hair had molded to her face due to sweat.

She adjusted herself on top of me, and rested her head against my sweaty chest. I pulled out of her, she whimpered a bit teasingly. She lay motionless on top of me, after a few moments of listening to my heartbeat she was fast asleep. She looked like a princess I smiled and kissed the top of her head quickly I fell asleep.

The time flew by and finally our trip had ended, we’d gotten a tan from both the cruise and the trip to Africa. The animals were amazing, but not as amazing as my wife. That’s when I knew that no matter where I traveled, or how far I went. Beauty would never mean the same thing to me again. We were finally at home, but all I could think of doing was to stare at the ceiling in amazement.

So many things had changed in my life, and I couldn’t wait to see what tomorrow would bring. Sometimes, the strangest things happen and life, you just don’t expect to see that miracles are possible. She looked so peaceful sleeping, I couldn’t help but watch her for a few hours, eventually I went to sleep hoping to see what the next day brings.

12