Get Out of Jail Free Card

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clare smiled at the way Austen tried not to be too obvious about ogling her. She began to understand the thrill Lu enjoyed by teasing testosterone-fueled hunks.

A sharp rap at her suite ended Clare's teasing. Clare beat Austen to the door, hip-checking him so she could open it.

Lu stood in the doorway with Timothy and her other two. She regarded Clare, and sniffed her approval. The men's approval was more unambiguous, but controlled because they were with Lu.

Clare showed them in, and offered them drinks from the bar. She felt like a cocktail waitress, on display but functional.

"So, you are ready to dine with Nicky tonight? You should impress him with that frock." Lu swallowed a large part of her drink. "Your lovely gardener can only meet me around 6:00. That means 7:00 of course, but still it will interfere with our dinner with Nicky. He's likely to ask questions if I'm not there."

"You don't have to meet the gardener. Make it another night."

"With any other man, on any other night, I would brush him aside. But this is the day before April Fool's Day. I have nothing else to give Nicky."

"You could always just pretend to have other lovers."

"Never!" said Lu with horror on her face. "I have never lied to Nicky and I never would. April Fool's Day allows me to be both promiscuous and honest about it. I don't want to screw this up."

There was a kind of twisted logic to what Lu was saying. "So, what do you want me to do?"

"Tell Nicky that I came to your suite and became ill. You have to cover for me, at least until I've seduced Paolo."

"Oh, so it's all right for me to lie to Nicky?"

"You're not married to the big lug, and are never going to be, so yes, it's all right. And I will join you shortly. Paolo can't take that long, if you know what I mean."

Clare did know.

"Clare, you look wonderfully trashy. He'll love you. I'll see you by 7:15 or 7:30 at the latest. I don't want to have to answer questions. I'll just say I was sick, and I recovered. Can you keep Nicky occupied for that long?"

Clare nodded. "Since you're taking your guards with you to meet Paolo, can Austen come with me?"

"I can see you've become quite fond of Austen. I'd advise you not to get too attached to him, though. He's rather fickle, and he has his choice of nearly any woman he meets."

Austen said nothing, but his blushing cheeks spoke for him.

"And yes, I'll be taking the rest of the boys with me. They've seen it all anyway." She leaned forward and spoke in a stage whisper to Clare. "They get so horny watching me fuck other men."

The men were granite faced, if they heard the remark at all.

"7:15, 7:30 then," said Clare. "Nicky and I will be expecting you."

Clare replenished their drinks one last time, and Lu made a toast, "To April Fools."

The four men laughed. Lu downed her entire drink in one swallow. Lu and three men headed to the areas with gardens and shade; Clare and Austen to Nick Sampson's suite on the third floor. Clare was uncomfortable with her role in this charade, but it was too late to turn back.

Clare took the scenic route to the dinner party. That scenic route involved getting lost in the shady gardens themselves, and Clare getting lost in Austen's arms. Sure, it was only kissing. But she had tasted the enthusiasm in his kisses, and felt the desire building in his shorts. With her last boyfriend, she had never felt the ardent passion Austen struggled to control. Even now, she was beginning to find it difficult to remember his name.

The resort was subdued in the evening. The sun had slipped behind the mountains and shadows bathed the grounds. Constrained, economical lighting shone on the paths between buildings and the pools, but there was little illumination elsewhere. Crickets and cicadas chirped their boisterous chorus now that the grounds were dark.

Nicky's suite had its own entrance and private elevator. A large vase with flowers from the tropics graced the hallway in front of his door. Austen made sure he was pulled together before he and Clare entered the private elevator. Clare readjusted her blouse so that it fell evenly on both sides, and straightened her skirt.

Nicky answered the door personally. He looked angry when he pulled open the door, smiled when he saw Clare. He looked past her for Lu and the boys.

"Sorry I'm late. Lu fell ill at my suite. She promised to be here soon though. Is it all right that I came alone?"

His smile became more feral when he heard that Lu was going to be delayed.

"Of course, my child. Come in. My! You look lovely in that frock. I was so hoping that you choose that one to wear tonight."

He guided her with his arm toward the center of his suite. Even in the subdued lights, she could make out his well-stocked bar, a baby grand piano, several couches with strategically placed tables, and a pool table. One glass wall led to the balcony where Clare had seen him that afternoon. Outside, the vista colored orange and purple swathes against the sky, with an occasional star breaking through.

He handed her a glass of red wine. "I think you will like it. It's more than $1,000 a bottle. But we are worth it, no?"

When she sipped, the subtle flavors snuck up on her, like a hunter after prey, and ensnared her with their complexity.

"Mmmm. Delicious."

"I'm glad you appreciate such wine. Not every woman does. Shall we finish our drinks on the balcony?" He slid open the glass doors, and Clare heard the night sounds from around them in the desert.

"It is beautiful, no?"

Clare nodded.

Suddenly she heard a low moan that grew in intensity and volume until it seemed to echo off the mountains themselves. It stopped for a few seconds, then started up again, sounding even more musical.

"Is that a coyote?" Clare asked, although she knew it was not. She had heard the mournful call of the coyote, and this was the lustful moan of a human animal.

"No, my child, that is not a coyote. I suspect it is some over-sexed vixen enjoying the attentions of a healthy libido. I applaud such enthusiasm. Don't you?"

Clare giggled. She found herself aroused by the libidinous vocalization, and her usually sedate nipples were pointing toward two separate mountain ranges. She guessed that Lu might sound like that when she was with any of her "boys," But not with the old gardener, Paolo.

The moaning became higher pitched and ragged, as if the singer were being bounced on her back. An exclamation resounded off the mountains before being lost in the desert, "Oh, God, yes!" Purring thrilled through the night air. When it stopped, the desert was quiet again. Even the insects had paused.

"Well, that was entertaining," chuckled Nicholas. "Perhaps we should go in and close the windows."

"Not on my account." Clare used the wine to moisten her dry mouth. She had responded to the guttural sounds in places that hadn't felt the tremor of anticipation in many months. She had enjoyed it. Nicholas studied her, an appreciative smile on his face. He sipped his wine, too; perhaps his mouth was dry as well.

"We can stay here, my child. You seemed very comfortable this afternoon."

"I was comfortable enough to doze off." Then Clare remembered she had napped naked, and that she had skinny-dipped in front of the entire resort. She saw from the glint in Nicky's eyes that he remembered her exposure vividly.

"Oh," she said.

"It's a shame that my wife is delayed, but I would hate for our dinner to be wasted. Would you join me, child?"

Clare followed his lead into the dining area. She sat at Nicky's right, the same spot she occupied in the afternoon. Her dress slid up her thigh, exposing her muscled runner's legs. She was proud of how smooth and strong they looked, and she didn't mind that Nicky feasted on the sight.

Outside, the lustful voice ached with delayed gratification. She made uncompleted sounds that beseeched her lover to satisfy her, please, now, harder, again, aah! It brought a blushing smile to Clare's face, especially when she saw that Nicholas seemed unmoved by the performance.

Perhaps Nicky didn't recognize the voice as Lu's. Even though Clare had just met her, she had no doubt that Lu was the coyote shaking the mountaintops. Perhaps Nicky's hearing aids were turned off. Or perhaps he was focused on some other prey for the evening, someone else who might enjoy vocalizing her uninhibited pleasure. Clare took another sip of wine and asked for more, please. He replenished her glass without ever taking his eyes off her.

At 8:00, Lu had still not shown up. The dinner was served by candlelight, so Clare was not sure what she consumed. It was delicious, though. Each bite exploded with flavor, and she realized that her body was still young enough to experience new things. She glanced at Nicky, and his eyes told her that he could help her young body experience sexual things in new ways, too.

The coyote sounds had been quiet for a while. The insect chorus had resumed. The sky transformed to inky darkness punctuated with brilliant stars. The night wind carried the heavily perfumed scent of desert flowers. Clare, to her surprise, felt vulnerable. She looked at Austen, who kept his austere composure. She remembered what Lu had said, that her boys became horny watching her with other men. Would Austen get a hard-on if she were seduced by Nicholas Sampson, or would he be repulsed by her wantonness?

Lu burst into the suite like a minor sandstorm, followed by her three boys. "I'm late, I know. I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She swooped over to Nicky and kissed him lasciviously. "That's all I needed. I feel 100 per cent better. Another kiss." And she smooched him again before sitting down.

"You've recovered?" He poured her a glass of the wine, and she finished it immediately and held out her glass for more.

When the glass had been refilled, she leaned forward. "I hope I haven't missed the main course." She pointed to Clare. "Doesn't she look wonderful? Doesn't she? I could just eat her up with a spoon."

Nicky frowned. "Let's not."

"Oh, yes. Nicholas is very proper when it comes to sex. It's a kind of faithfulness. He only likes one partner at a time. I sometimes thought that was a shame, a wasted opportunity. Would you consider changing your ways if beautiful Clare were somewhat interested?"

Nicky looked aghast, and shook his head.

"She is quite the exhibitionist, isn't she? Or haven't you noticed?" Lu picked up a spiced appetizer and placed it on her tongue.

Clare squirmed in her chair. "Lu, not now. Please."

Nicholas stood up, flustered. "Please excuse me for a moment, my dears. I must recompose myself." He set off for his study.

Clare leaned forward. "He's more gentleman than I ever imagined."

"A prude, really. Good thing for me. Look." Lu turned so that Clare could see her back, up to now hidden by the chair. "That crazy gardener ripped my back to shreds! He has claws for fingers."

"Well, you were using him, too. Now you can tell Nicky all about him for your April Fool's Day joke."

"No! I can't! Paolo says he's in love with me. He wants to tell Mr. Sampson tonight how he and I are in love. Tonight!"

"So let him. It's no worse than you telling your April Fool's Day story."

"Don't you see? Nicky doesn't take me seriously, and he might not take Paolo seriously, either. But if he sees the scratches on my back, together with the April Fool's Day story and Paolo's declaration of love, there will be hell to pay!"

"How long until you heal?"

"Too long! We have to stop Paolo. He has the same prejudice that women should only be with men. More enlightened men are not like that at all, but those older guys -- whew! They have some crazy ideas about perversions."

"So... I don't get it."

"Clare, don't be dense. You come on to me where Paolo can see, and he'll never want anything to do with me again. See? Simple."

"Yuck. No offense, but I'm not into women, Lu."

"Don't worry. I'll do the heavy lifting; you just have to act a part. Please! Otherwise I'll lose Nicky! He'll toss me aside like a two-dollar whore."

"Oh, brother. Forget it, Lu. I'm not comfortable with something like that."

"Look. I'll give you anything. Everything. You name it. I know -- your school loans! Are they paid off?"

"No. I only have until the next decade or so before that happens."

"Let me pay them. It's worth it to me. I can pay it off with pocket change. Please? What do you say?"

"No. I'm not pretending I want you."

"It's only for Paolo's sake. Once he's convinced I'm bisexual, he'll back off."

"You're crazy, Lu. And I must be crazy, too. Did you really offer to pay off my school loans? Can I trust you?"

Lu took another sip of wine. "Of course you can, my dear. You're helping me remain the last Mrs. Nicholas Sampson. I'd owe you the world."

Clare didn't know if she could trust Lu despite her desperation. This could be one more April Fool's joke, and she did not what to be Lu's April Fool. She studied Lu's face for signs of deception, and saw none.

"Oh, alright," Clare said. "I know I'll regret this. Where shall we go?"

"The garden, of course."

Clare called to Nicky that she had to leave, and apologized. She left a little before Lu, nervous, but enjoying the night air. Her dress slinked as she took her sexy steps. As she approached the garden, Paolo appeared with a bouquet of roses. He handed them to her, with a big smile.

"Thank you for introducing me to Lu Sampson. She is most wonderful."

"She's married, Paolo. You have to forget her."

"I cannot. We are simpatico. We are one soul in two bodies. And she fucks like a wild coyote."

"Forget her, Paolo. If Nicky Sampson finds out about this, he'll plant you in your garden."

"I understand. But once I explain to him that she and I are truly in love, I think he will change his mind and allow her to follow her heart into my arms."

Clare shook her head. She didn't know what more to say.

"You should not be out here, señorita. Everyone thinks the area is so safe, but thieves and rapists can sneak in. You remember that woman this morning -- she is bad news. Please watch yourself. Should I stay with you? I can escort you to your suite."

"No, thank you, Paolo. I want to enjoy the night breezes and the stars tonight. I'll be fine. I promise."

"Good night, Señorita. Bueñas noches."

Clare's path crunched as she walked. The cooling air caused goosebumps on her thighs and made her nipples hard as the pebbles she strolled on. She felt free, alive; she arched her back and stretched her arms to embrace the entire night. It was foolish, but she twirled with her arms extended. Her silver dress stayed glued to her figure.

Clare sat on a bench in the garden, thinking how lucky her day had been. She had run; she had snuck into the resort to swim; she had saved Lu Sampson from a theft; she had new swimsuits that she never would have had the nerve to select for herself; she had received a full body massage and had slept naked in the sun; she had skinny dipped with rich people; and she had new dresses selected for her by Nicholas Sampson; and she had met Nicholas Sampson and had lunch and dinner with him. If her student loans were truly paid off by Lu, she would not be able to imagine a more perfect day.

"Clare!" Lu whispered hoarsely from underneath a shady palm. "Clare!"

Clare smiled and put her arms on the back of the bench. She crossed her knees although the dress slid up near the top of her leg. She looked around for Lu, but instead found the four horsemen, positioning themselves to protect their charge. Clare spotted Nicky's balcony, currently empty. If he cared to look, she supposed he would have a clear view of Lu and Clare, a view almost as good as the one the four horsemen might have.

Austen was tight-lipped and his shoulders seemed tense. The other men were more relaxed. They were used to Lu's games. And, they had already seen her seducing the gardener and heard her screaming like a banshee. This was nothing new.

Lu appeared before Clare. "Here?"

Clare recrossed her legs. She felt more nervous now than she had at dinner when Lu first proposed the exhibition. "I told you -- I'm new at this. Just tell me what you want me to do."

"Stand up, my dear."

Clare stood. Her skirt settled to mid-thigh.

Lu looked her over, deciding where to start. She decided to remove her own dress first. She unclasp the belt. Timothy unzipped the back, which he did effortlessly. She let the dress slide off her ample curves, stepped out of the material, and placed it over Timothy's arm. Her bra and panties gleamed a soft white against the butterscotch color of her skin.

"Clare, take off my panties."

Clare knelt down in front of Lu, and with a tug on alternate sides, moved her panties off Lu's hips to her knees and to her ankles. Lu stepped out of the lingerie, and Timothy swept them up. Clare straightened, still on her knees, and stared into Lu's neatly trimmed venus mons. Lu rolled her hips forward to make it easier for Clare, but Clare decided not to kiss her there yet. After all, this was supposed to be Lu's seduction of her, not the other way around. Paolo needed to see Lu as the bisexual person.

"Clare, stand up."

She did, and gasped when Lu put her hand under her dress and on Clare's shaved front. Lu's middle finger gently moved along her slit, encouraging it to become moist. Lu's other hand grabbed her ass and pulled her closer.

Clare had never experienced a woman fingering her, especially a woman as knowledgeable and skilled as Lu. Her finger delved a little deeper each time it passed. Clare's legs spread wider as if they had a mind of their own. Her breath became labored and her stomach fluttered. Her arms hung at a slight angle away from her body, making her seem more vulnerable.

"Austen," Lu said.

He stepped forward. Clare closed her eyes.

"Austen, do you remember how Clare put on her dress this afternoon?"

"I was in the suite, ma'am, but I didn't see her dressing." He kept his eyes forward, but his forehead and upper lip were sweating.

"I was hoping you might be able to remove Clare's dress without ruining it. But, if you'd rather I ask one of the other boys..."

Austen shook his head. "I can do it," he said.

The other men coughed to stifle their amusement. Austen stood behind Clare and put his hands on her shoulders. There he found the clasps where the fabric bunched. He unsnapped the left one, and let the silver material slide off, exposing her excited breast. A tiny moan escaped from Clare.

The belt Clare wore still held the fabric up, and so Austen unbuckled it. The dress remained close to her narrow waist as if the belt were still holding it. Clare took a deep breath and the fabric moved freely. Austen unclasp the fabric above Clare's right shoulder. The entire dress slid off, pooling at her strapped shoes. Clare expelled a long sigh, and leaned backward until her shoulders were leaning on Austen's chest. Lu's hand, still grasping her ass, was trapped between it and Austen's burgeoning hard-on.

"Interesting possibilities, but for another time." Lu pulled Clare closer to her, and began to deeply kiss her. Austen retreated to his post, to guard and to protect them from unwanted eyes.

Clare glanced up to the third balcony. There were four of Nicky's eight guards up there, who were all interested in the show Lu arranged for Paolo. It wouldn't take long for one of them to alert Nicky. The real question was whether Paolo was viewing the performance.

Clare came up for air from the long kiss, and saw that Lu still wore her brassiere. Lu turned around and lifted her blond mane to make it easier for Clare to remove it. Clare found the four tiny clasps that helped support her large mounds. She had to pull the sides of the bra together to unclasp it. Her breasts pushed out toward each of the four men in turn as she pivoted to face Clare.