Get Over Here and Clean Me Up

Story Info
A hot wife let's co-worker know who's the boss.
1.7k words
4.1
87.2k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cell phone rings as I'm slugging along in traffic one morning driving into work. It's Leslie from work. She's the admin who runs the office. She's never called me in the morning. In fact she's on flex-time and doesn't get in until 10. This is probably an accidental butt-dial, and I'm going to hear "Good Morning America" in the background.

"Hello. Hello?" Just what I thought, she doesn't realize she's dialed me.

"Hurry up and get over here and fuck me," I hear Leslie command.

Just when I stumble through an, "Excuse me?" I hear another male's voice on the phone but in the background nonchalantly saying, "I'm coming, I'm coming."

"No you're not, and that's the problem," I hear Leslie say with a chuckle. "Come on, motherfucker, come get me off."

I know this is Leslie, for she's not shy about the language she uses. I think that's her husband she's talking to, though I'm not 100% sure because I've only met him once or twice at company events. More and more what I think is her husband says, "Baby, I'm already late. We need to be quick about this."

I hear the rustling of the sheets, then her husband again saying, "Ahhh, that's always nice."

"Nice!? I'm letting you into the gates of heaven and 'nice' is all you have to say? "

It's like she flipped a switch in him, for now I'm hearing Leslie let out some semi-grunts like she's being pounded really good. It's not porn star loud, but I know they are not making sweet, leisurely love either.

I'm glad traffic isn't bad today, for the sound of these two fucking is memorizing. Oh yeah, I had no thoughts whatsoever of hanging up the phone during any of this. In fact, I'm alert enough to put my phone on mute as the sounds of them fucking play over my speakers thanks to the miracle of Bluetooth. That's when it hits me - what if she looks at her log of phone calls made and she sees the call to me for 10 minutes?

Don't care.

Now it's him I'm hearing over her as he says with an increasing loud voice, "I'm coming, baby. I'm coming!"

"Pump that load into me! Come on!"

With a long grunt I assume he's thrusting as deep as he can and cumming inside her.

"Nice!!," I hear her respond.

"I know," was his relieved counter.

"What a second, where are you going? You have some unfinished business here!"

"Sorry, babe. I already told you I was running late. I'll finish business tonight."

"No you won't, motherfucker."

"Eh, you're right. Still gotta go."

I'm still in a daze and then it hits me that I should probably hang up the phone. I'm not sure why now I feel like I should hang up the phone, but...

"HEY, MOTHERFUCKER. DID YOU LIKE YOUR VIRTUAL PEEP SHOW?" It was Leslie, and I had the volume turned up so loud she scared the hell out of me. There was no mistake that she was talking directly into the phone, and there was also no mistaking her next command.

"Get your ass over here and clean me up and get me off!" Click.

Five minutes away from the office meant I was fifteen minutes away from Leslie's. There was no thinking about it or checking my calendar or sending a quick email to some co-workers about being a few minutes late because some workmen were coming to take a look at... I took the next turn and was doing my best not to double the speed limit when heading to Leslie's.

Obviously this just doesn't happen out of the blue. It probably started one day during a staff meeting when I was a smart-ass - I prefer the word "witty retort" - about something and she responded with, "I'm going to break you." A couple of guys came by my office later asking, "What's you do to piss Leslie off," but I knew she wasn't mad. I knew "break me" was more likely to do more with a strap-on dildo than any type of feud at work.

Other tidbits I picked up at the office made today's call not so shocking. When Leslie was pregnant a co-worker, who she did feud with, said, "That's probably not even her baby." When I responded, "That's a horrible thing to say. You don't mean that," she too quickly countered with "Don't it?" She covered her tracks pretty quickly after that by apologizing and saying I was right, that she didn't mean that but nonetheless it resonated.

That lead to another morning when both Leslie and I were in early and she had this dreamy look on her face. Not a teenager in love, but definitely not a dis-interested zoning-out either. My witty side couldn't help but start, "You're in early. You look like you're thinking about the..." I stopped myself short of saying, "...the fucking you got this morning" and it's as if she read my mind. I don't know if I was blushing or turned pale, but I definitely had "busted" written all over my face. I mumbled something and kept walking to my office.

Leslie followed me in and closed the door, "Look motherfucker (she's not shy about using that word), I get hit on in one way or the other by almost every guy in this office. Yes, almost EVERY GUY. You're probably the nicest guy here, and I'm not going to let you slide into sleaze-ball territory. So keep it clean!"

"Uh, eh, you're right. I really respect the work you do here, and I apologize."

Technically I had nothing to apologize for, but she was right and she knew she was right.

The next morning she paid me another visit and was a little more conciliatory. "Yesterday, I jumped your shit for I know was really no reason, but I meant what I said - you're the nicest guy here and I want it to stay that way."

"You were right, Leslie..."

"Just shut up, motherfucker, and let me finish. Sometimes it wouldn't kill you to keep your mouth shut."

She then walked over to my desk and with a sly look leaned over and whispered into my ear, "Yeah, keep your mouth shut except when I put my cum-covered panties in your mouth. Yeah, my husband fucked me long and hard early yesterday morning. I probably even had some of his cum still dripping out of my cunt when you walked by with your shit-eating grin and comment that almost got you in a lot of trouble. Next time I'll leave my cum-stained panties in your chair to jack-off with. You would like that, wouldn't you?"

With that she reached down and squeezed my rock-hard cock. "You faggot, you WOULD like it, wouldn't you. Is it eating my husband's cum or being able to sniff anything to do with my pussy? Don't say anything, for I already know the answer even if you don't."

With that she let go of my pleading dick and walked out. I would have gone to the bathroom right then to jack-off if I didn't have to pass her desk.

I pull up into her driveway and see her car, but that's it. A text from her number five minutes earlier told me what I needed to know, "Door is open. Bedroom is in the back right."

I let myself into the house, then quickly figure out where the bedroom is. The door is ajar and I open it to Leslie lying on her back in bed, but with feet pulled close to her bum causing her knees to be up. She had the sheets covering her and was reading her iPad.

"About fucking time. Get your clothes off and get down here and clean me up."

With that command she flung the baby-blue sheet off to reveal a glorious, naked body with a dark blue cum stain on the sheets just below a sloppy-wet pussy still open and inviting attention. My clothes are off in a blur and licking and slurping like there is no tomorrow.

"A little lower. That's it. Make sure my asshole is cleaned up too."

I come up for air and she sees my face slick with hers and her husband juices and says, "You nasty, nasty man. Come share that cum and give me a kiss." I wasn't sure what was the bigger turn-on was - being such a nasty cum whore or her enthusiastically kissing the nasty cum whore.

As I'm kissing her my rock hard cock is rubbing against her still wet pussy. At first it's rubbing on top of her pubic bone and being tickled by her bush (love it that she's not shaved), then as I subconsciously pull my hips back it started to rub against her pussy lips and even once the head takes a peak in.

"Wanting to play a little hid-and-seek? You're really trying to be a bad boy, aren't you?"

She grips my cock and starts rubbing the head against her clit.

"I don't know what it is, but my clit can't get enough of this lately. You like being teased like this? Or do you want to be teased like this?"

With that she lowers my head to the middle of her vagina and despite being underneath me moves her hips to take about half my cock in her. She then proceeds to slide up and down my cock but only about an inch or two. The sensation on my cockhead and shaft as it is embraced by her pussy is awesome. This alternating between teasing the tip of my head to enveloping my shaft (can you really write "envelope" if it is only an inch or two?).

"Don't come yet, motherfucker, for I have other plans for you." The idea of cumming is a good one, but not in this way. There's a strong feeling of wanting more. Plus, the idea of other plans sounds like fun.

She pushes me off of her and heads to the bathroom. "You missing anything important at work?"

"You're talking about work as I lie hear with a very unsatisfied hard-on?"

"Eh, you seem pretty satisfied so far. Don't worry the fun's not over with yet."

After some chit chat as she's cleaning up in the bathroom, she makes an entrance back in the bedroom wearing an impressive (as in "gulp") strap-on.

More to come.