Get Yer Kit Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh be a dear and turn back towards me," Ness said, grabbing my shoulders and turning me back around. "And can you spread your legs a bit?"

I tried to keep my crotch pointed away from Ness, and looked imploringly over at Sara. She nodded.

"Do it Chris. You called her a bitch, now take what's coming to you."

Glowering and gritting my teeth I spread my legs and faced Ness, putting my hands behind my back. Ness made a practice slap with her hand that made me flinch, and asked Sara "Like that?"

Sara nodded. Ness turned back to me and then turned toward Sara again, as if to ask her another question. I followed her gaze, and at that moment I felt the stinging slap of Ness' hand coming up into my crotch. Caught off guard, I jerked forward and my eyes went wide. The girls all had a good laugh. Regaining my composure, I straightened back up and stood up straight, showing that they hadn't hurt me at all.

"Can I do it too?" Caroline asked, speaking up for the first time. She couldn't hold her liquor as well as the others, and it showed in her voice.

"Sure," Sara said. "Chris, do you think you can take another one? Or are you close to being injured?"

"I'm fine," I declared, but inside I was hoping this didn't go any farther.

Caroline came over to stand facing me. She was as tall as Sara, but not nearly as good-looking. Oh well, I thought. Such is the bad luck of a poor house-slave, to have his balls slapped by a plain girl. As I smiled at the ridiculousness of that thought, Caroline drunkenly reached back and swung her hand up between my legs. Well, her wrist, really. This impact caught me quite a bit more heavily than the light slaps Sara or Ness had given me, but at least I saw it coming. As a minor wave of nausea ran up my stomach, I half-stifled a grunt. With effort, I kept my hands behind my back, trying to stand as straight as possible under the circumstances.

Then, without warning, Caroline jerked her knee up as if to kick me full-force in the balls. Luckily, she checked her swing - the knee would have certainly sent me to the floor. But, even though my reaction was too late, I jacknifed forward and brought both hands around to protect my groin, staggering back two steps. My eyes were wide and my heart was racing. She had totally faked me out! This brought even more laughter from the group, including Sara, as Caroline winked at me and half-staggered back to her seat on the couch. I stayed for a moment in the position I was, bent over, shielding my vulnerable parts from the nonexistent danger.

"Just check for water running down his leg," Sara said, and in that moment I really hated her. But I kept my mouth shut, since my gonads had taken just about enough punishment for one night.

"When is he naked?" Angela asked. "Was that only that one day?"

"Oh no," Sara said. "Whenever I tell him to get his kit off, he gets his kit off."

"Gets his kit off," Caroline said, jokingly imitating Sarah's accent.

"Why?" asked Sara. "You want him naked?"

"Well, I mean...I don't mind..." Angela fumbled, a little embarrassed. But then Ness raised her hand and shouted out, "I do, I do!"

"No one offended?" Sara asked. Caroline and Angela shook their heads. "Go on, then, get yer kit off," she ordered me.

I had had a feeling it would eventually come to this. Meekly, I took down my boxers and put them in a corner. To my embarrassment, my penis, which had gone limp from the minor beating that region of my body had taken, jumped back up to its full glory.

"Can we have him serve us like this?" Angela asked. "Sure," Sara replied. "More drinks, please, Chris. And don't cover yourself unless Caroline goes for you again, ok?"

I blushed furiously as they laughed, and I turned to go mix their next round...

* * *

I finished washing the last dish and plopped down on the couch, breathing heavily. It had been 15 minutes since the girls left, and my arousal was just beginning to fade.

For an hour I had waited on the girls in the nude, as they got progressively more drunk. When I wasn't serving them anything, Sara had had me sit on a chair at the edge of the room. I had had to cope with nervous glances, the occasional lewd remark, and - worst of all - the occasional teasing faux-erotic touch from Ness as I walked by. Thankfully, her hand stayed away from the more sensitive parts, although once she faked a slap at my groin that made me flinch and almost spill a drink.

Altogether, a fairly frustrating and humiliating expererience, but one that would at least make a good story if I left out certain details.

Sarah came back in the door, wobbling a little, and sat down in the recliner and regarded me. I said nothing, annoyed at her for bringing her friends over and having me play nude waiter. It had been quite a bit beyond what I considered fair penalty for losing the bet.

"Tomorrow's your last day," Sara pointed out.

"That's right," I said a little bitterly. "Your little torture session is over. Hope you enjoyed it."

"Oh come on," she said. "It wasn't that bad, was it? Ness and Caroline both quite fancied you, really."

"No shit?" I asked, wondering if she were telling the truth or just taunting me. "They have a weird way of showing it."

"Well I'm not lying," Sara said. "They both thought you were adorably cute."

I snorted in response, but inside I felt a little pride where before there had just been humiliated exhaustion. Why was Sara telling me this? After six days of trying to cut my ego down to size, why would she boost it by letting me know her friends found me attractive?

"Anyway," Sara said, "I realize that was a bit extreme."

"Oh really?" I asked sarcastically. My arousal had faded completely - I was so used to being naked in front of Sara by now that I barely even noticed it.

"Well, what I mean to say is...I'm sorry, I didn't realize they'd tease you so much."

Now that surprised me. I looked over at her in astonishment. So Sara had a human side after all. I was much less pissed at her now, although I was ashamed that she was even in a position to apologize for humiliating me.

"Anyway, you can put your kit on," she said, getting up and turning to go do - what? "I'm tired of staring at your willy. And I'll be out tomorrow, so don't worry about your last day."

"Yes, Mistress," I said sardonically. "Anything else?"

"Well, you can go wank now," she said, heading for her room. "I expect you'll be wanting to do that."

That stung all the more because she was right.

"Want to watch?" I called after her.

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that," she said, and closed her door.

For a minute or two I sat there naked, staring at her closed door, contemplating what she had meant by apologizing, and why she still couldn't bring herself to be friendly to me. Did she secretly have some sort of repressed crush on me? Was she angry at men in general and taking it out on me?

All I knew was that this wasn't over. I had lost my bet, and paid the price, but things weren't finished between me and Sara. Somehow, some way, I'd find a way to get her back.

With that thought in mind, I went to my room to finally put some clothes on. But, before that, to do what Sara had been completely right that I badly needed to do.

The End

12