Gettin' Biz-y Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She never took her eyes off of it as she worked my briefs down and off, then reached out for the condom I had by then unwrapped. I handed it to her and she rolled it over my shaft, straddling me as soon as it was in place. I rested my hands on her upper thighs as she guided my tool to her pussy and lowered herself down on it. Even through the condom, her pussy felt amazing, even better than it had two nights prior and just a stone's throw away. Sitting straight upright, she started moving up and down on my cock, setting her tits to bouncing in a most hypnotic way. I reached up to fondle them as she rode my cock slowly, clearly experiencing a great deal of pleasure in this position.

Each time she came down, I would push my ass up off the bed, forcing my cock as deeply into her as I could. She started out just moving straight up and down, but was soon experimenting and seeking out the best feeling she could achieve. They all felt outstanding to me, so I just went with the flow and enjoyed the feel of her pussy on my cock. The longer she rode me, the faster she was moving and eventually she ended up leaning forward, supporting herself with a hand on each side of my head. This, of course, finally put her nipples within sucking distance for me so, as she repeatedly slammed herself back onto my cock, I held onto her tits and flicked her nipples with my tongue and sucked them between my lips. I was lost in pursuit of satisfying my own desires while Biz began to ride me harder and faster. I was able to continue pushing my cock up into her each time she came down on it even while almost solely focused on licking and sucking her nipples.

Her moaning was getting louder and the pitch was increasing again as she approached another orgasm. I could feel her pussy seeming to get more slippery and was relishing the feel of it sliding up and down my cock, but wasn't in any imminent danger of cumming myself. Her ass was smacking hard against my upper thighs as she continued to fuck me harder and faster; the only other noise besides her moaning was the sloshing of her juicy pussy. When she started to cum, she seemed to go from riding me hard and fast to suddenly riding me in slow motion as a shiver passed through her entire body. Her face broke into a rapturous smile, though her eyes remained shut, as she continued to slowly ride up and down my cock. After a few minutes of this, she opened her eyes and leaned down to stick her tongue in my mouth. She stopped to tell me that I rocked her world and wanted to know what I wanted to do next. I said that I wanted her to stay on all-fours, but I wanted to be behind her.

She actually had to move off of me while we repositioned, but I had us move down to the end of the bed, anyway, so that we could watch ourselves in her dressing table mirror. Kneeling behind her with my latex-encased cock standing straight out, I guided my cock back into her and pushed forward until my hips were touching her ass. I started to slowly fuck her, my eyes alternating from staring at her ass to watching us in the mirror. I held her by the hips, but soon moved my hands up to fondle her swinging breasts as I thrust repeatedly into her sweet pussy. She was quickly pushing back against my incoming thrusts allowing me to penetrate her as deeply as we could manage.

As much as I enjoyed fondling her big titties, it still made it somewhat awkward to fuck her in this position. It definitely felt good sliding my cock in and out of her, but I didn't feel like I was getting a full thrust. Consequently, I figured there'd be plenty of opportunity to play with her tits, so I straightened back up and grabbed her by the hips again. With my hips smacking against her ass and her still pushing back hard against me, her hot pussy was starting to extract an orgasm from me. I liked seeing her watching us in the mirror with a big smile on her face as she backed into my thrusts and her tits swung back and forth. I also liked the pleasurable feeling that was slowly building the longer I slid in and out of her hot pussy. As her swinging tits started to hypnotize me again, I had a wonderful idea. Rather than cum into the condom inside her hot pussy, I decided to indulge in her titties once more before blowing my load by fucking them.

I continued to fuck her from behind, letting the pleasurable feeling build and build while watching her tits swinging. She pushed back against me and watched us in the mirror, her smile never fading. When I was nearly on the verge of cumming, I pulled out of her and had her flip onto her back while I stripped off the condom. Straddling her ribs, I lay my cock between her big tits and she squeezed them together around it. The friction of her soft, smooth tits squeezed against my thrusting cock was pure heaven though I wouldn't necessarily say I preferred it to her hot pussy. She watched as the head of my cock peeked out from between her mounds with each thrust. My cock grew harder still due in part to the feel of her tits and in part to my impending orgasm. I still couldn't help but stare at her tits even as I was fucking them, and that seemed to continue to arouse me.

It was only a matter of minutes from the time I first started fucking her tits to the moment when I started spurting onto her chest, neck and face. She had her tongue out and caught what she could while I moaned ecstatically and when I was finally spent, she started scooping my cum up on her finger and sucking it off. I let out a sigh and climbed off of her then we moved up on her bed to lay side-by-side. She finished cleaning up my cum as I lightly ran my hands over her tits some more. We talked quietly for a bit about what we'd just done and what the night before us would hold before deciding that we were ready for dinner. We headed downstairs where I picked up my backpack, placed it on the stairs then took the wine to the kitchen where Biz had gone to pull dinner together.

I poured the wine and we had a romantic dinner, naked, in her kitchen. By the time we'd finished we were feeling a little too full to sweep the dishes to the floor and fuck right on the table, so we headed upstairs for a soak in the master bath instead. I had the sense to bring some condoms along this time which was good because within half-an-hour of slipping into the tub, our soaking became making out and caressing which quickly turned into licking, sucking and fondling. Finally, Biz leaned on the edge of the tub and I took her from behind again, this time cumming inside her and filling the condom. The master bathroom had another nice big mirror, so we were able to watch ourselves this time, too. Once we'd dried off, we basically hit every spot in Biz's house that she'd wanted to try something sexual but never had. I ate her pussy in the other bathroom, she blew me while I sat on the washing machine, we fucked on every couch in the house as well as the kitchen counter and kitchen and dining room tables. It was a total riot, but we wore ourselves out and eventually crawled into her bed for some much needed rest.

The next morning, Biz had a request that we hadn't been able to take care of the night before because of mosquitoes. We went out onto her deck, making sure that we were not in view of the neighbors, and set up a chaise in the sun. She lay on it with her legs spread wide and I mounted her. She had to be careful to refrain from her typical oral declarations as I fucked the hell out of her. When we'd both cum, we just lay there in the warm sun, our naked bodies pressed together, breathing in the fresh morning air and appreciating the beauty of the moment. Before I ended up with a nasty sunburn on my back, though, we headed inside and took a shower together. I had so much fun lathering up her body, running my hands over every square inch of it and, much to my surprise, slipping my soapy finger into her ass without a protest. My cock grew even harder as I contemplated the possibility of fucking Biz's ass in the near future.

We were both completely fired up once again by the time we'd lathered each other up, rinsed each other down and dried each other off. She wanted to go down on me at least once more before we had to worry about her parents' arrival, but I knew her pussy was good and juicy so I wanted to eat her, too. We headed to her bedroom where I lay in the middle of her bed and she straddled my head. I gazed up at her brown bush above me as I felt her stroking my cock before lowering her mouth over it. I moaned at her expert talents put to work again, feeling certain that I would never tire of having her lips wrapped around my cock. As I massaged her ass cheeks, I raised my head and ran my tongue along her slit collecting her juices. She moaned around my cock as I licked her pussy but never paused in sliding her mouth up and down it.

When I refocused my attention on licking and sucking her clit, I slipped a finger into her slippery pussy and began slowly sliding it in and out. The hand that was still on her ass soon found its way down to fondle her hanging breasts. Meanwhile, as her mouth journeyed up and down my tool, she had one hand at the base pumping it as the other gently fondled my balls. I could already feel another orgasm wanting to exploded into her talented mouth; I had a feeling she was experiencing the same feeling. She was rocking her hips, pushing her pussy rhythmically against my face as I thought of a way that I might get her to an orgasm even quicker. I started by slipping my finger from her pussy and spreading the juices coating it over her anus. I did this several times and each time I massaged her there, she moaned, which I took as an encouraging sign. I kept doing this until I was pretty certain that she was very close to cumming, then gave my finger a shove and slipped it right into her ass.

The response was instant and exactly what I'd hoped for; she pulled her cheeks together while letting out a surprised cry, then began to shudder uncontrollably. I slurped up the sudden flow of juices that inundated her pussy as she rode out an apparently intense orgasm. When it appeared as though she had finished cumming, I slipped my finger free and let my head drop back as she voraciously resumed her blowjob. Her enthusiasm was remarkable as she bobbed her head up and down on my tool and I was able to just lie there and enjoy it. I couldn't resist reaching down with both hands to fondle her dangling breasts as she sucked me off, though, but otherwise just relished the feel of her mouth sliding up and down my shaft. I was quickly on the verge of cumming and, although she drew it out much longer than I expected to last, I was anxious to blow my load into her mouth. Finally, with a grunt of relief as much as pleasure, I began to spew.

Once I'd been sucked dry, we lay together for a bit relishing the night and morning we'd just experienced and planning how and when we'd be able to continue our activities. Reluctantly, we eventually got up and dressed, though I spent considerable time watching Biz moving naked about her room and gradually covering her body. We circuited the entire house to make sure there was no evidence of our night and morning of passion, then she walked me out to my car, which had sat in front of the house all night. We had some brief concern over this with what the neighbors might think or say then decided "The hell with them," and never thought on it any further. We kissed just a bit by my car, though, not wanting to give them anything more to talk about. We'd decided to keep a low profile with respect to her parents assuming that they'd be concerned with her just coming out of a long relationship. They knew we'd gone out on Thursday night, but as far as they knew it was only as friends. We assumed that eventually they'd figure it out, but by then they'd be well aware of how happy she was and it probably wouldn't be an issue.

With our plans set for when we'd see each other next, I slipped into my car and drove off.

12