Gettin' Your Kicks On Route 66 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackfen
blackfen
3,214 Followers

"OI," I said with a giggle.

Norman Bates re-emerged from the room and said, "I'm sorry, did you say something?"

"Errm..No..It was nothing!" I stuttered as I pushed the book back over the desk.

"Alright then," He replied, his eyes reading over what I had written.

"Cash or credit card?" He asked.

"Oh cash please," I replied.

He reached under the desk and fumbled with some keys. Behind me, I could feel Brandon sliding his hand over my butt and squeezing his fingers into my covered buttocks.

Keeping my eyes on Norman Bates, I reached behind me and swatted my son's hand away. As good as it felt to have him squeezing my ass, this was not the time or place.

Handing me the room key, I passed $50 over the desk, catching the creepy looking guy snatching a quick glance at my busty chest, noticeably heaving under my t-shirt that was clinging to the large, round globes of my tits in the sultry night heat.

"Enjoy your stay!" He said as Brandon and I turned to leave the office, in a tone of voice that said, 'I really don't care if you do or not,' Brandon could not resist a response, "We sure will buddy!"

*

As I put the key in the door of our room, my excitement reached fever pitch. Knowing that behind this door was a bed where tonight my son, my very own hunky son, who I had lusted after for so long, was going to give me what I needed. In that bed, in this quiet desert motel, just over halfway down Route 66, I was going to have sex with my well hung boy.

Brandon broke my thoughts as he pressed up behind me, his hot breath on my neck.

"You ready for it Mom?" He whispered, which sent a shiver down my spine.

I turned the handle and pushed the door open as I craned my head to look into his deep blue eyes and replied with a seductive tone, "Horny and very wet!!"

He smirked and shoved me in the back and we both stumbled through the door.

Brandon tossed the bags onto the floor and kicked back with his heel, slamming the door forcefully closed. I turned to face him and was instantly overcome with lust. I lunged forwards and threw my arms around his neck, my boobs pressing against him and the weight of my body causing him to fall back against the heavy wooden door.

"FUCK ME!" I scowled as I smashed my lips hard against his, our mouths joining.

Brandon's tongue pushed into my mouth as his strong arms came around my back and hugged me in tight, lifting me up onto my tiptoes. I clawed at his t-shirt, lifting it up and towards his shoulders as we kissed passionately..I could wait no longer, I wanted him here and now.

Brandon's tongue moved fast and furiously in my mouth, entwining with mine and plunging deep. I felt his hands slide over my ass before he took two big handfuls of my bubble butt and squeezed hard, pulling upwards and digging my flesh.

At the same time, he shifted his weight forwards and edged me backwards. I broke our tongue kiss and yanked on his t-shirt, ripping it up and over his head, before I tossed it to the floor. Frantically I moved down to his shorts and leaned forwards to quickly push them down his legs, he was not wearing underwear and his semi hardening cock sprung straight into view.

By now he was also undressing me, unbuttoning my denim shorts to revel the lacy top of my black panties.

"Look at that lovely big cock!" I said, fixing my gaze on his naked manhood while I pulled my shorts to my ankles and kicked them aside.

Saying nothing, Brandon yanked my t-shirt up and exposed my big, braless tits, my hard nipples pointing straight at him. With my shirt gone, he cupped both hands around my large rack and squeezed them hard, digging his fingers into my flesh.

Apart from my panties, we were now both completely naked and as I locked my arms back around his neck, I pushed my face back together with his and our tongues quickly joined up, entangling inside our mouths.

Brandon fell hard against me and moved his hands behind my back as we collapsed onto the bed, which creaked loudly.

My son slid his hand down my body and took hold of the lacy waistband of my damp thong, ripping it downwards, my trimmed pussy now exposed.

Our mouths remained locked together, as our naked bodies writhed on the bed. I felt his big cock slap against my side as he turned to lay on his side, his hand having disposed of my underwear, sliding along the inside of my thigh.

This first time with my son was unlikely to be a slow, loving experience, we were both too horny for that. No, this was going to be hard and fast, animalistic and frantic.

I reached down, running my hand over his hard, muscular body, feeling the chiselled six pack of his stomach and soon touching the head of his big cock. I wrapped my fingers around the thick girth and squeezed tight. Before I had even touched it, the massive shaft had doubled in size and was now as hard and large as when I had beaten it off in the bed last night.

He murmured a deep groan into my mouth as I started to jerk him off, my fingers sliding up and down, hitting his balls in a steady motion.

Brandon was playing with my pussy, running his fingertips through the wetness and puffy swelling of my lips, probing at my hungry fuck hole and teasing my clit.

To show approval, I gently bit down, trapping his dancing tongue between my teeth and holding it there for a while. He groaned again and to get me back, he thrust three of his fingers deep inside my pussy, causing me to clench my cunt and almost cum, there and then.

I pulled harder on his big dick, making it grow an inch bigger by squeezing tight and expanding the thick, blood filled veins.

We lay there kissing, as he fingered my wet pussy and I played with his big cock, for a few moments but this is where we had left off last night and I was gagging for more. I wanted to feel that fat meat between my legs and to have my hunky son pounding away at my cunt.

I broke the wet kiss again and opened my eyes. Brandon's big blue eyes looked deep into mine and we both knew what was coming next.

"FUCK ME BABY! I said deeply. "DO IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"

He smiled and kissed me hard on the lips, then quickly pulled his fingers out of my slippery slit and cockily replied, "Oh Mom..You betcha!!"

He raised his body up and I released his huge erection from my grip and watched as he climbed on top of me, moving between my legs, as I spread them high and wide, giving my big dicked boy room to access my horny cunt.

I raised my arms and slid my hands around his back while he took hold of his cock and guided it to my wetness. I looked down my busty naked body and watched in amazement and unbelievable anticipation as the big bulbous head of my son's whopper aimed straight at my pussy.

This was it! The moment I had dreamed about, the moment when my very own son would stick his big, thick dick deep in my pussy and give me the hard fucking I so wanted. The second when our lives would change forever, when the ultimate taboo would be broken.

He hesitated just as his cock touched my pussy lips, just holding for a second, as if teasing me to prolong the final moment of anticipation.

I looked up to my son's handsome face, fearing that maybe he was having second thoughts about actually going through with this, scanning his eyes for doubt.

"Ready Mom?" he asked, as a reassuring smile crossed his lips.

I pulled down on his back, trying to bring him down on top of me, "Oh Baby..GIVE IT TO ME!"

I said eagerly, as my eyes shot back down to the awesome sight between my spread legs. "Fuck me Brandon!"

He did not hesitate another spilt second. I cried out in sheer pleasure as he thrust his whole body forwards, forcefully shoving his hard, thick cock right up inside my pussy.

At first, it felt so huge as it separated my tight snatch, plunging as deep as he could go. I dug my fingernails into his back and continued to cry out, closing my eyes tightly and savouring the feeling of being stretched open by my big boy.

"OOOH JESUS...ARRRGH FUCK BABY..URRRGH..SO BIG...OOOH FEELS SO GOOD...ARRRGH YES...OOOHH!"

Brandon grunted as he moved his hands either side of my shoulders, placing them into two fists against the bed and pushing down as leverage.

He pulled his hips backwards so his mighty cock sucked back to the exit of my pussy, then he thrust forwards again, sending his package to my depths once more. This was it..it was actually happening, my son was fucking me.

"OOOH BABY YES..URRGH YOU BIG BASTARD...ARRRGH...OOOHH YES...FUCK MY WET PUSSY..SO BIG...OOH FUCKING HELL...YESS!!"

I yelled out as he really began to pound me. He picked up a hard and fast rhythm, slamming his cock in and out, sawing it through my clenching cunt muscles and working me over. I could feel his heavy balls tapping against my ass as he shoved his overgrown fucker inside me with powerful thrusts.

"THAT'S IT BABY...GIVE IT TO ME...ARRRGH GOD...FUCK ME..OOOH...YES..JESUS FUCK...MAKE ME CUM SON!!"

I screamed, feeling myself rapidly approaching orgasm. I guess I always knew I would not last long. The excitement and anticipation had been driving me wild and my hot, wet pussy, being romped by my son's thick dick, was already going to erupt.

I clawed my fingernails down his back, digging in like a whore possessed. Brandon picked up his pace even quicker and with his face just above me, I looked up at him while he forcefully and with determination, made his horny mother cum!

"OOOHH JESUS...OOOOH GOD...FUCK YES...ARRRGGH..YES..CUMMING BABY..OOOH YES..YES...BIG COCK BABY...URRRGGGH...ARRRGGH..OH GOD!!"

I clenched my insides around his hard pumping shaft and then released my muscles, my juices gushing over his fuck stick as his big balls beat on my ass.

"Oh shit Mom...Oh yeah!!" He groaned as he made me cum hard and smashed his mouth down against mine, his tongue diving between my lips and sliding with my own.

I wrapped my legs around his back and locked my ankles together as he kept on battering my hungry cunt. I lowered my hands over his fast, bouncing buns and dug my nails into the tight, young flesh, pulling him hard, encouraging him to go just a little bit deeper, although he was already buried in me to the balls.

Loud slapping sounds filled the room and the bed below us shook and squeaked under the strain of our hard, frantically fucking bodies. I kept screaming with orgasmic pleasure, although muffled by our mouths still being locked together in a deep, passionate kiss.

"MMMMM...HHHHH...MMMMMM!"

Brandon's tight ass clenched and flexed with every thrust of his body as he pumped, pounded and thoroughly fucked my pussy. I clawed at his flesh, scraping the skin deeply, nearly drawing blood with my sharp nails. My big boobs bounced and shook wildly, flopping and slapping together.

At this pace, I knew he would not last long, this animalistic, hard and fast, slamming sex, would be over soon, but as I felt my pussy reaching another shuddering climax, I knew it didn't matter because we had the rest of our lives to do this again and again and again!

There would be other times when I could suck on that big, fat cock, or have him eating my pussy...When I would ride him or bend over to take a good banging from behind. When I would be able to enjoy a long lasting fuck and savour all that hard cock as he pile-drived me into the bed, but as Brandon broke the kiss and I opened my eyes to see his face screwed up and his expression contorted, I knew that would all have to wait, my son was about to blow!

"OOOOH MOM..ARRRGH..I'M GONNA CUM...OOOHH...URRRGH YESSSS!"

In a flash, his body slowed and he pulled upwards, his huge, wet hard-on popping out of my pussy.

I looked down, over my well fucked body, just as he reached down and wrapped his fist around his big, blood bloated cock and jerked it forwards.

He grunted like a pig and I watched as a thick stream of white semen fired out of his piss hole, shooting across my tummy and landing like a string of spaghetti on my sweaty skin.

"OOH BABY...OH MY BIG BABY BOY!"

I cried out as he moved his whole body over me as a second rope of young cum erupted from his balls and splattered on my big tits, a thick wad covering my right nipple.

A third load blasted out and fell onto my chest, the sticky spunk only just falling short of my chin.

"OH MOM...OH FUCK YEAH." He moaned, as a final wad and the last few drops shot onto my boobs. Jesus Christ, my son sure had a lot of cum for his mommy!!

I lustily inhaled deeply, taking in the musky and uniquely manly scent of freshly unloaded cum. A sweet smell that I could not get enough of.

Breathless and sweating, Brandon slapped his cock on my tits, splashing it in the large puddles of his spunk and smearing it around my heaving rack, brushing the big red knob head over my bullet like nipples.

"Oh fuck..Sorry Mom..I really wanted to last longer..and fuck..you proper..but your pussy felt...so good..I just couldn't hold it any longer!" He said in-between deep inhales of breath.

I looked up with a big smile and replied lovingly, "Don't worry baby..That was a PROPER FUCK!...Besides we got all night..Take a rest and then we can go 'AT IT' again baby!"

Brandon collapsed down onto the bed beside me, his still semi large cock flopping from side to side.

"Shit Mom..That was..Amazing!"

I rolled onto my side and draped my arm across his chest, nuzzling my face into his neck.

The warm cum ran down my tummy and my large tits, ending up in big puddles on the crumpled duvet cover, as I snuggled into my son.

"It was amazing Brandon...And it's only the beginning!" I said, as he wrapped his big strong arms around my naked, busty body and cuddled me tight.

**

My eyes flickered open and I instantly felt the warm glow emanating from between my legs. The clock on the small table across the room read 2.04am and the darkness of the room was only broken by the blue LED lights of the clock numbers.

I still had my arm draped across Brandon's chest and we had both fallen asleep in the same snuggled position we had gotten into after our first, frantic, fuck!

I smiled to myself as I looked at my son, sleeping so peacefully beside me. Just a few hours ago, this big, well hung stud had been bouncing his ass between my wide, spread legs, slamming that glorious dick right up inside me...And the cum..Oh my god, the cum!

I looked down his tight and chiselled body, the light from the clock illuminating him. His cock was resting limp, but still looked bigger and thicker than most I had seen in my life.

I felt a warm tingle in my pussy and was again getting horny as I slid my hand over his washboard stomach and well trimmed little hairs. I wrapped my fingers around his dick and could feel the sticky dried up mixture of his cum and my pussy juices on the big shaft.

Lightly and gently, I began to stroke him off, rolling my fingertips over the sensitive and bulbous head. He stirred but did not wake, as his young cock grew bigger and harder in my hand.

I was feeling very naughty and randy, needing more of my new incestuous lover. Through the dim blue light, I could see my fist sliding up and down his large erection, the blood quickly filling it up and increasing it to its full size.

I took a deep breath and moved my naked, big breasted body, down the bed, bringing my face to within a few inches of his big cum gun. He stirred again while I continued to slowly beat his meat, but as my mind filled with thoughts of what I wanted to do with this big man sized cock, I opened my mouth wide and directed my son's whopper past my lips and across my tongue, taking his hardness into my mouth for the first time.

I took it deep, the wet head banging against the back of my throat and knocking against my tonsils. I slid my hand up from his large balls and feeling the veins on my fingers, smacked my closed fist against my chin, then plunged it back down once again.

I flicked my tongue around the flesh and withdrew the big hard-on from my mouth, only to stuff it right back in again.

I was doing it..I was sucking my son's cock..Giving my own son a blowjob!!

With my eyes tightly closed and getting lost in what I was doing, I had not noticed Brandon had stirred again but this time had woken up. Over the wet sucking and popping noises I was making, a loud and deep groan broke the silence of the night and I opened my eyes to see that the lamp beside the bed had been switched on, lighting up the dowdy room.

"OOOH MOM...OOOH YEAH!"

He moaned out sleepily, his hand coming to rest on the back of my head as I sucked him to the back of my throat once more. I looked along his body to meet his gaze, our eyes locking for a few seconds, as I slurped loudly on his big, juicy, thick cock.

"OH JESUS MOM...URRRGH THAT FEELS AMAZING!!"

He cried out as his other arm came across my awkwardly twisted body and took hold of my breast, squeezing his strong fingers into the ample flesh. His groans of pure pleasure grew louder as I pumped my hand along the massive shaft, with more purpose, my head bobbing up and down with wild tenacity as I gave my well endowed son some good, oral sex.

"YEAH MOM SUCK ME..OH YEAH THAT FEELS AWESOME..ARRRGH YES...OOOOHH I LOVE THAT MOM!!" He mumbled through gritted teeth, his fat cock sliding in and out of my mouth.

For what must of been ten or fifteen minutes, I continued to suck off my teen son's whopper, my spit dribbling down the shaft and coating his cum filled balls.

"MMMMM..MOMMY LOVES THIS BIG..BAD...COCK!!"

I said firmly, as I took a momentary break from mouthing him, my hand still beating up and down his mighty shaft.

"It's all yours now Mom!" He replied confidently and pushed down on the back of my head, encouraging me to force it past my lips again and stuff my mouth full.

I shut my eyes and indulged in my son's huge cock, like a dog would devour a meaty bone. I savoured the droplets of pre-cum that slid across my tongue and the taste as it rolled down my throat.

I thought about all that cum he had blasted over my ass the other night and the huge ropes he fired over my big tits just a few hours ago and wondered how much my mouth could take, I mean could I swallow all his hot spunk down my throat or would the sheer volume of it make me gag, forcing me to spit it all over his spunking cock?

Lost in my naughty thoughts and the intense concentration of this forbidden blowjob, I had not noticed Brandon had sat up and was pulling my head off of his dripping wet fuck stick.

It unplugged from my mouth with a loud, sloppy pop and my aching jaw relaxed. My son's command was strong and firm,

"COME AND SIT ON MY FACE MOM!"

Obeying him and with a schoolgirl giggle, I jumped up from the bed, getting to my feet, my big naked boobs bouncing around.

"OOOH..YOU GONNA EAT ME BABY?" I asked expectantly.

Brandon laid back down flat, his head resting on the pillow and replied, "Until I make you cum Mom!"

I smiled and giggled again, moving astride his head and standing over his face. I looked down at my hunky boy and watched as he licked his lips, staring up at my pussy.

"Ready baby?" I asked.

He nodded eagerly and his wide eyed smile gave me the answer.

I bent my knees and lowered my body down, reaching between my legs to my sensitive pussy and pulling on my puffy lips, aiming that horny cunt down onto my son's waiting mouth.

"Here it comes baby...A wet MILF CUNT that needs a GOOD LICKING!"

I cried out with lust in my voice. As my ample ass connected with his chin, I felt the ecstasy of his tongue touching my labia and sliding along my clit.

I lowered my weight further and bought my knees beside his head, squashing his ears. I was now sat firmly down on my son's face as he began to devour my pussy with his talented and fast moving tongue.

"OOOH BABY...YES BRANDON...OH MY GOD...GOOD BOY...ARRRGH THAT'S GOOD SON...MMMMMM...OOOOH YEAH..OOOH!!"

blackfen
blackfen
3,214 Followers