Getting An Itch Scratched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lubed us both a little more and grabbed a cushion from the side. I silently raised my hips for him to slide it under my ass. He positioned himself on top of me.

"So I gather you like it?"

"Yes, make love to me."

This time, he easily slid into me. It was a little painful, but I was so aroused that I welcomed the pain. It felt like he was tearing me apart. I lifted my hips, my spread legs and locked my ankles around him. I grabbed his ass, pulling him into me with every thrust and feeling my cock press into his belly. He increased the pace as I hooked my arms up, palms on his upper back.

Matt's breathing increased. He slammed into me so hard, I thought he would push me through the deck. He rode me until finally, he arched, thrust three times fast and hard, and then came. He collapsed on top of me for a few seconds then slid his cock out of my ass as he rolled onto his side. I felt relaxed even though I hadn't reached orgasm yet. Almost as if reading my mind he rose.

"Someone still needs to cum," he said with a smile.

This didn't take long; he leaned down and quickly started jerking me off then sucking me hard and fast. I thrust my hips as I came. He swallowed and kept sucking. Finally, I had to tell him to stop, because my head was too sensitive. I couldn't take it. He lay down beside me. Both of us were spent. As I gathered my wits, I began to feel a little awkward.

We went back inside and his roommate had gone to bed. He said, "You can stay over if you like since you had several drinks."

He sensed my uneasiness.

"Sleep on the couch, it is no problem," he said then went to bed. I tried to relax but after about 20 minutes, I was flushed, horny and wanted more. I found my way back to his room. I stripped off my clothes and climbed into his bed. I said nothing as I woke him by pulling off the covers. He watched as I began sucking his cock hard and gobbling every inch. I could still smell the aroma of our earlier sex on him. After a few minutes, I asked for the lube.

Hesitantly, I asked, "Will you fuck me without a condom, so I can feel you cum in me?"

"Yes."

I straddled him and lubed his cock. Then, I rose on one leg to lube my ass. I grasped his cock and slowly guided him inside of me. It was so much easier this time as his cock slid in with ease and no discomfort. I enjoyed a new sensation as I felt his cock in me with nothing between us. My dick flopped up and down, opposite my motion as I rode him. I leaned forward to suck his tongue. I moved down to suck and bite his nipples. I rocked my hips and ground into him, feeling his cock so deep inside of me I thought I might feel it in my throat. He indicated his approval and pleasure as he grabbed my hips and thrust up to meet me. I rode faster and harder, feeling his cock and fucking him as he fucked me. He got that look on his face and I knew he was about to cum, so I rose and he popped out of me.

"Not so soon. Let's get in front of your big mirror," I said.

He turned on a lamp. I watched in the mirror as we walked towards it, two naked men. He stood sideways in front of the mirror as I kneeled. I angled my head to watch myself give him a blowjob then grabbed his cock and guided it to my mouth. I watched as I sucked him. I took him deep and strained to watch in the mirror. I continued slowly sucking and watching. I got him as wet as possible with my saliva. I stopped and stood.

"I want to watch you fuck me," I said.

I spread my legs as I leaned forward and braced my hands against the wall on the mirror. I watched him move behind me. He pushed against me, rubbing his cock up and down my ass. He reached around and started stroking my cock. I felt the wetness on the back of my neck as he kissed me sending shivers down my spine. I pressed my ass back against him. I watched him licked his hand then rub my hole to get it wet. He pushed me forward with his palm against the small of my back. As he did, I rose up on my toes and rotated my hips back, ready for him to enter me. I stared at myself in the mirror and watched him behind me. He spread my cheeks and I felt his cock push into me. I let out a gasp as he drove his cock deep into my ass.

"This might hurt a little dry, but I think you'll like the friction," he said, "Tell me if it's too much for you."

It hurt, but I felt the heat and pleasure as he slid in and out of me and couldn't say stop. I trembled each time he pulled out of my ass then plunged deeply. I watched my mixed expression of agony and pleasure as I felt the alternating looseness then fullness of his cock filling me. He increased speed and started fucking me again with full long strokes. I watched myself again in the mirror.

"Tell me before you cum," I said

"I'm close," he grunted. "Still want me to cum in you?"

"No, I want to taste," I said.

I felt him pull out of me and I quickly turned around and dropped to my knees. I tilted my head back and opened my mouth. He started jerking off fast as he moved his dick towards my waiting mouth. I reached down and stroked my cock as I watched and waited. I saw his hips thrust, then, he shot into my mouth. I was a little startled when his hot load hit my tongue. I savored the creamy texture and salty taste before swallowing. I stroked myself faster and sucked the rest out of him. I quickly came and shot cum onto the carpet.

I laughed and said "Sorry about that." He laughed, "Don't worry."

I sat back on my heels. He asked if I was ready for a shower. "I'm spent and need to get home so I can get some sleep." I felt guilty getting what I wanted and then leaving. The sex had been great, but I wasn't in the mood for male contact now.

"OK, now you know me. If you get another itch that a woman can't scratch, you know where I am. If you ever want to do it again, don't feel awkward."

"Thanks," I replied simply. "Maybe we can get together again sometime."

12