Getting Away

Story Info
Dream sequence watching wife take new cock.
1.2k words
3.46
94.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjdrews
pjdrews
2 Followers

I was drifting between consciousness and unconsciousness; in fact I could still hear Leno in the back round. Jen was on the computer playing some game, not sure what it was. The room was slightly lit between the TV and the computer screen, with a slight flicker like some sort of old light bulb that didn't quite work right.

It was quiet, no sound. Not an eerie quite, just blunt silence. I couldn't focus on anything, it was very unusual but nothing seemed to come in focus. I could hear her laugh and giggle the way she does when she gets a little tipsy. I was a fly on the wall just sitting back and observing. I could only focus on one thing at a time; there she was smiling at me, looking for some kind of sign from me. What sign? What was I thinking? Where was this going?

I could feel my cock getting hard, knowing that I control the situation. For some reason I knew that it was me, it all hinged on my thoughts and what I was feeling. Extreme jealousy was over coming me, but instead of getting angry or wanting to control the situation I was directing it. The blood was rushing to my dick faster and more sudden than I was expecting. The emotions ran strong, but confusing. How could I be jealous and turned on, angry but sexually aroused, confused but focused and most of all I could see my wife with two extremes in her eyes. The first was lust, she wanted something but I could not focus on what it was. She was in immense heat and needed to be satisfied, but I knew that I was not the one that was going to be giving it to her, at least not in the physical sense. The second look I picked up on was love, she looked at me as though to say "it doesn't matter, I love you and no one will ever be able to take my heart from you."

I knew that if I was going to stop this I had to do something and now. I didn't want it to end but I was so confused.

As the room slowly turned I saw what it was that my wife was looking at, I saw the beauty that lay before her to partake of, I saw why her sexuality was overtaking her. As smoke from an ashtray started to slowly mist the lighting of the room my vision started to widen to a larger more clear focus.

"Honey, what do you think?" I heard in the distance, echoing off the walls of my brain.

"Honey are you ok? Should we stop before..." It just drifted off into the distance.

I just shook my head in acceptance not really knowing exactly what was coming, but at the same time I knew. It was the feeing of knowing before something actually happens, time stands still but you have been prepared emotionally, subconsciously.

As I saw cock come into view, pure curiosity came over me, wondering what my wife was thinking, enjoying. His black skin was perfect, even though he was hard; the size of his cock pulled it southward. My wife looked up from where she was kneeling and put her hand at the base and pulled him closer to her lips. As she licked her lips, her tongues curiosity caused a soft and tentative lick. Pulling back as soon as her tongue came into contact, almost as though to make sure he tasted ok. The smile that curved out from the corners of her lips made my jealously intensify, only along with the equally as strong feeling of satisfaction, knowing she was enjoying her emotional let go. I watched as she struggled to fully take his cock into her mouth, but succeeding nonetheless. As she lifted his balls and squeezing slightly she slowly opened her eyes, looking straight up at ...

My wife was looking up at me smiling, she had me taken me completely, but as she slid her mouth off of me I realized it wasn't me that she was sucking. My cock was black and much larger than my own, she winked at me a though she knew is was me, and with a slow, soft movement my black cock was in her mouth again. It felt as though my new cock weighed 3 lbs hanging by her face. Her grip got stronger as she squeezed it one more time to get the pre cum to ease its way to the tip. As it slowly oozed out, her tongue licked, only to place the large droplet of cum in the middle of her tongue. Everything was moving in slow motion, her tongue easing its way back to her mouth. As one eye winked at me she turned over on her hands and knees wiggling her wonderful ass in the air. As I knelt down, I grabbed my new cock for the first time and slid it between her legs, up her thigh, and over her wet and juicy pussy. For the first time I felt just how turned on I was. I slid the head to her opening and started to push...

...it in. I watched, as this large cock was being slowing inserted into my wife. She turned her head and looked at me with that same smile from across the room; she knew she was getting away with something she shouldn't. She controlled me and there was nothing I could do but stroke my own cock. In her eyes were the signs of thank you, just for allowing this incredible situation happen. I watch as his cock started to move faster, with increasing force.

"Yes," she whispered as though to test my reaction. "Yes," she said again with a little more courage. "Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me..." She said drifting into a moan. I could see her wetness on his cock every time he pulled out. Her love juice was thick and pungent. Her sex smell was filling the room only to make the situation more transcendental. I could hear his balls slapping my wife with every push, her eyes rolling in her head. Her pussy was being filled with more than she has ever had and was enjoying it. Her boobs hung with the nipples fully erect, her back was tense as though she were a cat, and her head hung low, only moving on each insertion of his massive cock.

He stopped, suddenly, pulling out, my wife, without missing a beat, was on her back, legs apart and hips moving as though being drawn magnetically to his cock. As he leaned forward his cock slid in with ease and her back was arched. As it disappeared in her wet cunt...

I put my arms behind her legs to elevate them for deeper access. She just looked at me and moaned.

"Deeper" she whispered, I pushed forward until she had taken it all. Her pussy quivered and she was cumming. I felt her pussy suck my cock in and I unloaded my cum in her pussy. She shook with ecstasy and pulled me close and started to kiss me deeply. Her soft caress reassuring, knowing, understanding the feelings that were flowing through me at the time. She fucked me, but she didn't...

As her head turned she just smiled and whispered "thank you" and laughed with excitement as though she just got away with something.

pjdrews
pjdrews
2 Followers