Getting Away from It All Ch. 03

Story Info
Keith & Sarah spice things up with a little role play.
7.8k words
4.72
32.4k
64

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,771 Followers

As always a special thanks to my editor "larryinseattle" but also to a special lady for providing me insight into Dom/sub 'role-play.

*****

When Keith and Sarah woke up several hours after their latest bout of lovemaking, the cabin had warmed to the point that they could get out of bed without feeling as if they'd stepped into an Arctic frost. They dressed leisurely, neither of them embarrassed by the sight of the other's naked body though he did start to get another hard-on before they were done.

She couldn't help giggling, almost like a young schoolgirl when she saw it, saying, "I'm glad to see you're still interested in this 'old lady' after what we did yesterday and this morning."

He reached for her and pulled her into his arms, replying, "Yesterday and this morning were only the start of our lives together and if I have my way it will happen a lot more."

"Any time and any place," she teased, as she quickly kissed him. "Unfortunately, right now there are other things we need to get done," she continued as she pulled away and slipped on a sweatshirt over her otherwise naked breasts.

Catching a final glimpse of the beauties, he grinned as he noticed how the nipples were swollen and hardened. "I guess I'm not the only one still a bit turned on," he thought as he finished dressing.

As she headed down the stairs from the loft, she looked back over her shoulder and stared at the young man above her. She noticed the firm, hard muscles of his back and shoulders, the narrow contour of his hips, and the bulge that was tenting the front of his pants. Her own body responded and she felt her nipples harden even more as moisture began to form between her legs. "On one hand I'd love it if he pulled me back into bed and made love to me again but then again I'm not sure I could handle another round right now," she thought as she felt a twinge of pain from her pussy with each step she descended.

He followed soon after and they set about getting breakfast ready. He went outside and got more wood along with a pot of snow, which they set by the fire to warm and later wash with. While she pulled out the large cast iron skillet and started cooking eggs, bacon, flat bread, and tea over the hot embers of the fire. During breakfast, they laughed and teased, frequently talking about Keith's father and should anyone have stopped by they would have had no idea of the events of the night before.

Afterwards, they washed up and then spent the rest of the day moving the last of her belongings into the cabin, as well as doing a more thorough inventory. He was surprised to find all the little hidden spots in the cabin that various items had been stored. It wasn't until the sun began to set that they looked at the wood box and realized just how low it had gotten.

"I think I better go and chop some more wood and fill the wood box before things get cold again like they did last night."

"Did it get cold last night? I was perfectly warm until I had an ice cube climb into bed with me. But then again, I could be wrong especially considering how hot it got under the blankets a little while later," she teased without looking up from the work she was doing, to hide how bright-red she was blushing.

He called her bluff when he replied, "Yeah, you're probably right. I should just make sure to sleep against the wall tonight. That way I'll be nice and warm and the person on the outer edge of the bed will have to get up to add any more logs to the fire ... but hey ... wait ... that's right ... there won't be any logs so the first thing that person will have to do is go outside in the sub-zero weather and chop the wood. Then they can lug it inside and hope the fire hasn't already gone out like it almost did this morning."

"Get our ass outside and cut the wood," she laughed, realizing he was referring to her doing the work, "and don't you dare think about taking my spot in the bed."

His face was covered in a wide grin as he exited the cabin, looking more like a Sasquatch with all the layers of clothes he was wearing, and thinking he'd somehow 'won' their little contest.

Unfortunately, she was not about to let him 'win' so while he was chopping the wood, she hauled the last of his clothing, books, and other personal belongings up to the loft.

When he came back, he didn't even notice since she had already prepared a meal of hot soup, bannock, and hot tea. As they sat and ate, they talked about the past and the future, and especially what to do about the gold. Afterwards he helped clean up the dishes and put them away before walking to his old bed and dropping down onto it. It was only then that he realized that his pillow, favorite blanket, and books were missing.

"Hey, where's my stuff?"

"I put it away where it belongs," she replied.

Searching again he still didn't find the missing items. "Well they're not here."

"Oh course not, silly. I told you I put them where they belong which is upstairs in OUR bedroom. After all, isn't that where the 'man-of-the-house' and his wife sleep?"

This time, it was his turn to blush a deep-deep-red. "Yeah, I guess ... I mean ... I ... I just never really thought about it that way."

"Well, I suggest you think about it. After what we said and did since I arrived I don't think there's any doubt about what our new relationship is, do you?"

He stepped closer and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close. "I don't have any doubts at all. I guess it's just an old habit I need to break."

"You'll get over it but right now I think it's time for bed, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow."

After banking up the coals and adding a few 'night logs', he followed her upstairs. There he found her already in bed; her hair pulled into a long pony-tail, her eyes glistening in the subdued light of the fire, and just the barest hint of shoulder peeking out from under the heavy quilt. His cock twitched and began to harden at the sight.

She noticed instantly and laughed, softly. "Does that thing ever stop?"

"Not when it has a beautiful woman like you around."

"Flatterer," she replied, as he pulled back the quilt and climbed into the bed next to her.

Instantly, she rolled onto her side and cuddled under his arm, her head resting on his shoulder. "You have no idea how much I've missed this."

When he didn't reply she continued, "I'm not talking about the sex. I mean Ned was more than willing to try and take care of that. In fact, he was probably the master of 'quickies'."

"Quickie?"

"Give me a break," she chided as she looked up at him. "Don't tell me you don't know what a 'quickie' is."

"I ... ahhhhh ... well, I heard guys talking about it but you know I was never really accepted into 'the group'."

She cuddled closer, as she lightly ran the tip of her index finger over his chest. "A 'quickie' is just that. A quick fuck. Usually, it happens somewhere or sometime that no one would ever suspect. In most cases, there's also an added thrill of maybe getting caught."

"Like where?"

"Hmmmmmm ... the last time Ned and I pulled a quickie was just before Thanksgiving. We were in the barn feeding the livestock. You were out in the yard working on your truck. I felt Ned come up behind me and had a pretty good idea what was going to happen. We kissed a little bit, then I turned around and grabbed a hold of the rail between the stables. The next thing I knew my pants were down around my knees and Ned was pushing his cock into my pussy. That was when I looked up and saw you in the yard. There was something wicked and yet thrilling about seeing you out there ... it was also the first time I wondered what it would feel like if you were the one fucking me."

"Wow."

"But like I said that's not what I've missed. What I've missed is the closeness I feel right now. It's weird but I somehow know that we've started here is just as important to you as it is to me. I know that the fact that I'm older than you doesn't matter and that you don't care that I've been with other men. I feel safer and happier laying here, right now, than I have in years."

He pulled her tighter and kissed her on the forehead. "I promise to stand in front of you to protect you, stand beside you to support you, and behind you to give you a good swift kick in the ass when you need it," he whispered.

She tilted her head up and looked into his eyes. "Those almost sound like wedding vows."

"They are. I heard one of the guys in school say they were part of the vows his uncle had written for his new wife."

"I like."

"Me, too," he answered as he yawned.

"Good night, baby," she whispered as she lay her head on his shoulder, draping her arm over his chest and one leg over his thigh.

"Good night, mom," he replied.

The next morning the sun was out in all its glory and, while still far below freezing, the sunshine reflecting off the heavy layer of snow seemed to help warm the cabin. The two of them lounged around in bed until the 'call of nature' drove them both up and out to the outhouse. When they were done, they melted more snow to get washed in as they made breakfast together; this time pancakes, ham, and hot chocolate.

After they had cleared the table, he watched in amazement as she stripped off her clothes and began to wash herself. The table the water basin was sitting on was right by the window allowing him to see her reflection as she washed, lifting her breasts to wash underneath them before carefully washing her nipples. Though they had already made love twice in the last two days it was the first time he actually got to see her nude body entirely except in the photos his father had taken.

The sunlight glistened off of her wet, golden-brown skin and droplets seemed to cling to certain areas, such as her nipples, drawing his attention to them. And just like in the photos, there wasn't the slightest trace of tan-lines. Her dark black hair cascaded down her back, just barely touching the upper curve of her butt. Her waist was narrow and flowed out into the gentle contour of her hips. Her ass cheeks were toned and rounded and seemed to quiver as he watched her change positions while washing. Her legs were long and well-muscled which didn't really surprise him considering the amount of time she spent outside.

When he looked back upwards he could see her deep-brown eyes staring out the window and for the briefest moment he thought they might have been staring back at him. Looking still lower, he focused on her full, tear-drop shaped tits. The 'love-mark' he'd placed on her left tit caught his attention but his gaze was pulled from it to her large, pointed nipples. He could tell even in the window reflection that they seemed large and swollen. He watched them raise and lower with each breath, suddenly realizing how irregular her breathing had become. When he looked closer he was surprised to see one of her hands had moved lower and was now caressing her pussy.

She was already wet when her fingers slid over her pussy and between her legs. She spread legs and leaned against the table. She sighed as her finger slid past her swollen lips and into her. When she looked in the window she saw him staring back at her and thought about what it had been like to feel his cock sliding into her. She used her moist finger to rub her clit, softly at first and then harder with each surge of pleasure that ran through her stomach. She clung to the edge of the table and felt her hips rhythmically push forward each time she plunged her finger back inside her.

Over and over she repeated the process, her moans growing louder by the minute. She thought she heard something move behind her but paid no attention. Her head tilted back as she prepared to cum.

Within seconds, his clothes were laying on the floor, his cock leading the way. When he stepped up behind her, he reached around and grabbed a tit in each hand as his cock sought its mark. "Is this what you were talking about last night?"

She shrieked and turned her head, feeling his cock running along the crease of her ass. "It took you long enough."

"Can I help it if I was enjoying the show?" he whispered in her ear.

As she leaned forward, she braced herself against the table with one hand while starting to withdraw the other from her pussy.

"Don't stop," he told her. "Tell me what you were you thinking of just now."

Instead of answering, she closed her eyes and pressed her butt back against his cock, trapping it between the crease.

He leaned forward, slightly withdrawing his cock from her grasp as he cupped and squeezed her tits. "Were you thinking about this?"

Her reply was the slightest nod of her head.

"Or maybe this?" he continued as he pinched her nipples.

"Yessssssssss," she hissed. "I can't seem to get enough of you. I feel like such a slut. All I can think about is your cock buried in me, fucking me, and filling me with your cum."

"If you're a slut than all you need to remember is that you're my slut. No one else's, just mine."

"I like the sound of that," she murmured.

"Then finish what you were doing. I want to hear you cum," he said into her ear.

Having her eyes closed heightened every sensation around her. She could smell him, and the faint aroma of the wood fire. She felt the coarseness of his hands and the calluses that had formed. Each time he touched her nipples she felt the roughness on his fingers scratch across the delicate nubs sending shivers throughout her body, making her pussy tingle. Her finger hesitantly returned to its place between her legs and began massaging her clit once again.

It took a minute or two, but once again she was on the verge of cumming. Her finger slipping in and out of her pussy as her thumb rubbed across her clit. She felt the sunlight warming the flesh of her exposed tits; a warmth that spread and centered between her legs. The rest of the world seemed to fade away into a white, cloudy mass as her pace quickened. It wasn't until she felt him stretch her nipples almost to the point of hurting that she realized how close she was to cumming.

"Ohmigod. I'm going to ... oh fuck ... Yessssssssssssssssss!"

"Cum for me," he said, softly into her ear as he moved his cock and pressed against the opening to her pussy. "Cum for your son. Coat my cock with your juices."

Her body shuddered as the first orgasm began. She slid two fingers inside herself this time.

He heard her gasp when he removed one hand from her tit and slid it lower over her stomach and to the crease between her legs until it rested on her clit. He squeezed her nipple and the rounded globe of her tit while rubbing her clit as fast as he could. Her breathing was fast and uneven as her body reacted to each new sensation.

Her body shook and she felt her legs begin to weaken as her orgasm flowed over her.

He enjoyed the feel of her naked body in his arms as he moved his hand from her tit to wrap around her waist, helping to hold her up. He kissed her neck and anxiously waited for when he could have one of her tits in his mouth. Meanwhile, his cock grew harder and harder, pressed between the cheeks of her ass.

Her body trembled and she was sure a second orgasm started immediately after the first. The touch of his hands on her body along with her own fingers sliding in and out of her pussy was enough to keep her cumming for a long time.

"Ohhhhhhh ... right there, sweetie. That's it ... squeeze my tits, pinch my nipples, now ... my clit ... ohhhh ... rub it harder," she urged him. She finally gave in to the temptation and reached back for his crotch. Instantly, she felt the outline of his cock. She rubbed it furiously as her orgasm began to subside.

"I want to fuck you again. I want to fuck you right here," he said quietly.

"Yesssssss," she sighed as she rocked back on the heels of her feet, sliding the head of his cock into her saturated pussy. "I've been watching you, watching me, since I started getting washed up. I could see the front of your pants getting bigger and just started to day dream about what it would be like to have you fuck me right here in front of the window." She felt the head enter her, stretching her pussy as he slowly pushed the rest of his sock into her.

"Ahhhhh," she murmured under her breath.

He pulled nearly all the way out and then more forcefully drove forward. "Tell me what you want," he urged.

"I want you."

"Tell me," he demanded.

He was fucking her more rapidly. The sound of their flesh slapping against each other filled the cabin.

"Tell me!"

"I want you to fuck me," she said timidly. "I want you to fuck me, long and hard."

"Again!"

"Fuck me."

"Louder."

"FUCK ME!"

"I said louder."

"FUCK ME, DAMN IT. FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR COCK. PUMP IT INTO MY CUNT AND GIVE ME YOUR CUM!" she screamed.

There was an urgency in her voice now and he could tell from the way her body was trembling that she was getting closer to yet another orgasm. He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him, slamming his cock into her. The table beneath her shock as he drove his cock into her causing water to splash over the edge and cover her. The squishing sound of her juices sucking at his cock echoed against the walls, combined with their moans and groans of delight.

"Yes ... yes ... yes," she panted. "Fuck me like a bitch in heat, fill me with your cum, baby. Breed me like one of the animals in the woods."

Without a word, only a guttural sound from deep within his chest, his orgasm began like an erupting volcano spewing his cum across the walls of her pussy.

"Ohmigod ... ohmigod ... again. Cumming AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," she shrieked.

Another jet of cum quickly followed the first, and another, and another. Each thrust produced a smaller and smaller spurt of cum as he continued to fuck her. They could barely stand by the time he shoved his cock into her for the last time and held her close, feeling the muscles of her pussy tighten around his shaft.

Neither spoke, instead concentrating on staying standing, as they were propelled off into the world of orgasmic bliss.

It was only when his dwindling cock dropped from her pussy with a resounding 'Pop' that they became aware of the world around them.

"That was fantas ...," she started to say only to be stopped when she spun her around and kissed her.

"I agree."

She giggled as she pulled slowly away. "There's only one problem."

"What's that?"

She looked down between her legs, their combined juices leaving a trail as they dripped from her pussy all the way to the floor. "I need to get washed up again."

The two of them laughed as he pulled her back against him and they shared a long, loving kiss.

"Maybe I should help," he said when he finally released her.

"Not if we want to get anything else done today," she teased, as she walked back to the fire to get some fresh water, her bare ass swaying enticingly.

All he could do was groan as he quickly washed up and got dressed to start the day's chores.

That evening they once again talk about the past and their future. They realize they needed to notify the Sheriff about finding his father's remains but agree not to say anything about the gold until after they filed a claim.

In the mean time, they quickly fell into a routine. Taking care of the cabin, doing minor repairs to the secondary buildings, and spending long hours making love, anywhere and everywhere in the cabin. One evening, they even tried to make love outside but the cold quickly drove them back in and they finished on a large blanket in front of the fire.

At the end of two weeks, the weather finally broke and he took her to the mine. When they got there, he agreed to wait outside and build a fire as she went inside to spend time with her deceased husband. Afterwards, they talked of wrapping his father's remains and bringing them back to the cabin but realized that if they did that the Sheriff would have far more questions. Instead, they covered the gold vein with a thick layer of mud before going back to the cabin. The Sheriff finally made it to the cabin the following morning and after being taken to the cave agreed that his father had probably died because of his injuries and that no 'foul play' was involved. At long last, Dennis Forbes was brought home to the cabin he'd built and loved.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,771 Followers