Getting Busy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled my eyes, knowing that mental image was going to stick in my brain for the rest of the day. The fact that these ladies were so open and vocal about their after-hours activities, made me crazy. I'm sure they knew it.

Angela rolled her eyes as well. "Whatever." But she smiled afterward.

-----------------------------------------

That night I showered, put on some shorts, and cooked a quick meal. Afterward, I grabbed a bottle of water and settled in for some Netflix.

Around 8:30 there was a knock on my door. Debbie poked her head in. Her blonde hair was still damp from a shower.

"Can I watch TV with you?" She stuck a pitcher of something green through the door. "I brought margaritas!"

I smiled and waved her in, grabbing the remote to pause the TV.

Debbie walked in and I did some seriously inappropriate, HR-reportable ogling. She just had a pair of silky jogging shorts and a t-shirt on. The t-shirt looked old and had been washed so much it was nearly transparent. I could see her areolas through the shirt. I figured these were her comfy lounging or sleeping clothes.

She stopped and looked at me with a sly smile. "Gonna get some glasses or just stand there like an idiot?"

That snapped me out of my reverie and I jumped over the coffee table to get some glasses.

We filled the glasses, kissed for a moment, and sat down.

"Whatcha watching? Debbie asked.

I sat down in my usual spot, the center of the couch, feet up on the coffee table. "The Witcher."

"Oh, is that the one with the hunky guy with the white hair?'

I smiled. "Yeah, is that okay?"

Debbie grinned as she raised the glass to her lovely lips. "Oh, yeah that'll do fine." Debbie kicked off her flip-flops, sat at the end of the couch, and tried to get comfortable. She tried several positions before settling down with her back to the arm of the sofa and her legs stretched out over my lap.

I wondered for a few moments what to do with my hands, and then thought, "Fuck it." And set them down on Debbie's lovely long legs. We watched TV like that, through one episode. At the start of the next, I refilled our glasses and when I set my hands down, I started rubbing her legs up and down, very slowly, very gently. I did this for perhaps fifteen minutes, stopping at the edge of her shorts. My hands gently kneaded her calves and thighs.

I'll admit her beautiful legs were very distracting and I found myself watching my hands roam over them. That's when I noticed Debbie's left-hand slide down and cup her vulva very lightly, over her shorts. Debbie began to rub her pussy gently, her eyes never leaving the TV, her expression never changing. If she noticed my rising cock, she didn't show it.

I was unable to rip my eyes from her left hand, and my heart started to race. Then Debbie moved her left hand to cover my right hand as it slid up near the hem of her shorts. She held my hand in that spot for perhaps five minutes, again, her attention never leaving the TV. After a bit, she slowly slid my hand further up her thigh. Oh, so slow. My cock strained at my shorts and I could feel her ankle pressing down on it.

After what seemed hours, my hand touched the pubic hair near her outer labia and I just about forgot how to breathe. Again, without expression, she removed her soft little hand from my large one and spread her legs just the smallest amount.

I smiled and turned back the TV, letting my fingers gently, slowly, massage her pussy. I slid my middle finger down through her inner pussy lips and played around her vagina, so, so lightly. I could feel her clitoris swell and stand out. After my finger was good and wet, I pulled my finger out and tasted her wetness. Her juices were salty and sweet and musky, and I loved it. The smell was intoxicating.

I returned my hand to its previous location and Debbie opened her legs wider. I now had enough access that I was able to slide my index finger inside her pussy and slowly work it in and out. I looked up at her face and finally, her expression had changed. Her eyes were closed and her head was laid back against the arm of the sofa. As I continued my ministrations she began to moan softly, almost a whimper from the back of her throat.

After a few minutes, I pulled my hand from her shorts and slid out from under her legs. Debbie looked at me and I could see the need in her eyes and she was breathing hard. As I reached to her waist and grabbed the waistband of her shorts our faces were nearly nose to nose for a moment. I could feel her heavy breath on my face. She waited a couple of seconds and then levered her hips up.

As I slid her shorts off, her pussy was wet and glistening. Her blonde pubic hair was neatly trimmed. She had beautiful demure pussy lips, the purest pink. But her clit, oh, her clit was large, erect, and commanded attention.

I laid down before her and slid my arms under her thighs. Grabbing her hips, I pulled her toward me and slid my tongue into her open pussy. Her hands found my hair and she let out a soft open-mouthed moan. "Oh, Ben. That feels so nice."

"You have a beautiful pussy, Debbie. I want it."

"Take it baby, please take it."

I slid my tongue back inside her and then pulled it out and licked up to her engorged clit. It was lovely and I sucked it gently into my mouth and ran my tongue around it. Debbie's back arched and she gasped. "Oh, Angie said you were good at this."

I released her clit and began to lick, suck and tongue Debbie's pussy lips while rubbing my nose on her clit. Her hands tightened in my hair and she pushed my face into her. Normally I would wet my finger before getting it started, but she was holding my head very tightly. So, I started slow. I inserted the middle finger of my right hand into her vagina, just to the first knuckle. My finger was slick in no time and before long I could get my whole finger inside her. I began finger fucking her slowly and deeply, while I continued licking her pussy lips. Oh, she tasted sooo good. The smell of her musk was heady and sharp. I loved it. They say that a major factor in the science of attraction is based on smell. It's pretty much a fact in my opinion.

After a few minutes, I eased up with my fingers, turned my hand, palm up, and searched for the little nub of her g-spot. I knew instantly when I'd found it. Debbie flexed her hips up into me and gave a strange chirping noise. The hip flex jammed her clit right back into my mouth. I took advantage of her elevated position to slide my forearm under her butt to give me a better angle on her pussy. I pressed Debbie's clitoris between my lips as my finger continued its massage. In seconds Debbie's moans became screams. Her orgasm was building.

I kept up on Debbie's clit and g-spot and felt her orgasm build and build. Between her escalating breathing and pussy clenching on my finger I was able to do a mental, "Three, Two, One, BLASTOFF!, as Debbie came into my mouth. Her hips bucked wildly and she screamed and swore. AAAHHHHHHH! AAAHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUUCK!"

Finally, Debbie collapsed into the sofa cushion and gasped for breath. She looked at me through half-open eyes. "Oh, Ben. You have a... talented mouth."

I took my middle finger out of her and placed it in my mouth. "Mmmmm."

I lifted Debbie's legs and sat down where I had been, laying her legs back over mine. Debbie lay there with a wonderful satisfied smile on her face. "Soooo talented. And those big fingers. Mmmm"

My hands resumed their early journey up and down Debbie's legs, while my rock-hard cock strained the seams of my shorts. I was hoping we weren't through for the evening. In a relationship, I'd have been more assertive at this point, but at this moment a figured a prudent man would let her steer the course. It paid off.

When Debbie had caught her breath, she swung her legs off mine and stood. She turned to me and pulled her shirt up over her head. Her breasts were... perfect. Lovely pert handfuls, with beautiful pink areolas the size of quarters and proud, outstanding nipples. My mouth watered. Time and gravity had settled them a bit, but they were still full, feminine, and wonderful.

"How about we lose those shorts huh lover?" Debbie purred.

I gasped and lifted my hips and shot the shorts off in one smooth movement. It was far more dexterous than I usually am, but instinct and reflex are honed to a razor's edge in such moments.

"Mmmmm, much better." She leaned in and kissed me while she reached down and stroked my cock gently. My cock twitched and bobbed, reaching out for more contact. "I want to have this beautiful boy in my mouth, but now, I think, isn't the time."

Debbie set her left knee alongside mine and swung her right leg over me to straddle my lap.

Debbie scootched around getting settled, my cock bumping against her as she moved. "I'm a little ashamed to admit, I was a little jealous that Angie had this dick before me."

I gazed up into Debbie's lovely face with its sheen of sweat. "Well, she didn't exactly HAVE my cock, in the biblical sense." Debbie looked at me quizzically, so I briefly described what Angela and I had done up here.

"That bitch! She told me she'd ridden your cock. I just assumed she meant you guys fucked. That wasn't a very nice thank you, was it?"

I admitted it wasn't what I was hoping for.

Debbie looked at me lovingly and kissed me. "Allow me to make amends."

Then she got up on her knees, grabbed my cock, and jammed my cockhead into the opening of her vagina.

"Oh yes. I get to be first to fuck this lovely young cock." Debbie slid slowly down onto my cock until my full length was buried in her, breathing in cute little gasps.

Debbie wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. We made out and Debbie began to roll her hips, sliding up and down just the littlest bit. It felt wonderful, and we moaned into each other's mouths. Debbie broke our kiss, set her forehead down on my shoulder, and ran her hands and fingernails down my shoulders to grip my biceps tightly. "Oh, Ben. That feels amazing. Just... amazing. I feel so full."

We continued for another few minutes, just basking in the pleasure and intimacy. Debbie lifted her head off my shoulder and kissed my neck and shoulder. She whispered in my ear. "I want you to fuck me, baby." She straightened to look into my eyes. "Please fuck me." The desire, the need in her voice would have given a dead man an erection. I required no further prompting. I threw my arm over the back of the sofa and levered myself and Debbie off the cushion. Holding her ass to keep her tightly to me, I spun and set her on the end of the sofa we hadn't yet occupied, my cock never leaving her wet pussy.

As my first stroke into her reached our limit she clawed into my shoulders with her hands.

"Oh yes, my lovely strong man. Fuck me! Fuck me hard! I am yours!"

I slid my length out of her and pistoned it back in. My heart swelled when she said she was mine, but I'm a realist and know about pillow talk. I allowed myself to hope, but not too much.

I began to fuck into her with wild abandon. I stood her legs up and spread them wide, rolling my hips as hard as I could into her dripping snatch. "Oh, Debbie. You feel so good. I love this."

Debbie looked into my eyes and it felt like our souls reached out for one another. We drank in the lust and desire we had for one another. It was magical.

After a while, Debbie felt my breathing hitch and saw my eyes get wide and she knew that I was getting close. She reached down and began rubbing her still-swollen clit, screaming out her pleasure. Debbie arched her back and came like a rocket shot and I was just a moment behind her, jetting shot after shot of cum deep inside her. Debbie's whole body seemed to lock up, her arms and legs locked out, her eyes and mouth wide as she screamed.

As our orgasms subsided, I collapsed on top of her. I took a moment to place two big kisses on her erect nipples. She wrapped her arms around me and lavished kiss after kiss upon my face, neck, and shoulders. I moved my arms to pull my full weight off her and we lay there, catching our breath and enjoying the contact with one another.

---------------------------------------------------------

After a while, we sat up and held each other. We talked. And we kissed. And we touched.

Angela, as it turns out is a three-strike divorcee. She always seemed to find a gullible rich guy, but could never be faithful. Rich guys can afford investigators and her dalliances were always found out. As the cheater in question, the divorces never seemed to go her way. So here she was, living with Debbie, making our lives interesting.

And just then things got REAL interesting.

-----------------------------------------------

"Debbie smiled slyly. "You're going to have to tell me how you got so good at eating pussy."

I was about to reply when I heard noises from downstairs. In a moment, we knew it was Angela. We heard her heels on the bottom steps.

"Yoohoo! Pussy cats! Can Auntie Angie come up and play.?"

Her voice sounded a little slurred. I looked at Debbie and she got the most devilish grin on her face. To my surprise, she grabbed my cock and began to stroke it back to life.

"Yoohoo, pretties!" We heard Angela giggle and then stumble on the stairs. "Oh, fuck! These fucking stairs." Angela paused for a minute and then we heard firm steps on the risers.

Her footsteps reached the top and Angela burst into the room, the door swung all the way open to hit the stop on the wall. Her stiletto shoes were in her right hand, dangling from the straps. She was dressed in a stunning little red dress.

"Well, there's my two favorite pussy cats. All naked and curled up together, covered in fuck-sweat. You look yummy." Angela giggled again and her face turned serious. "I have seen the men of this town and I am NOT impressed. They well... umm, will buy... drinks though."

Debbie sat up, continuing my cock massage. "Then you should have stayed here Angie. This man just made me cum twice."

Angela made an exaggerated "Whoa, amazing" gesture and laughed as she walked closer. "Is that so? Well, what do you say junior? Got another shot in that pistol?"

Pussy cat. Kitten. Junior. I'd not been appreciating her pet names. I glanced at Debbie and that wicked smile flashed again.

I figure at some point a person has to assert themselves. Now was as good a time as any. I stood up and took a step toward Angela.

Angela took in my entire frame as I rose. My half-erect cock was standing straight out, pointing accusatorily. "Damn, you are a biggun, aren't you? You look more like a gym rat than a gaming nerd." Angela's eyes widened as she met my gaze. "Now wait. What's going through that geeky little mind of yours?"

I smiled at Angela and showed a lot of teeth, and it was a match of Debbie's. Hell, it was almost a snarl and it was at that moment when Angela figured out that she might have gone too far with this geek.

Angela stuck her left hand out to point at me. "Umm... Now listen, sweetie. I don't know what you're thinking here, but that's not the way this works with Auntie Angela. I'm in charge."

I grinned.

Fast as, well... a pussy cat I suppose, my right hand shot out and grabbed Angela's left wrist and I pulled her toward me. A bit tipsy, she stumbled forward and I switched my grip to my left hand and grabbed the wide red belt of Angela's dress, with my right.

Angela recovered her balance and noticed how I had a hold of her and then she looked up into my dark eyes.

"Uh oh."

I shoved her face-first onto the couch. She landed on her knees on the right cushion. Where Debbie and I had just fucked. Angela's hands grasped the back of the sofa.

"Oh hey, what the fuck do you think... Debbie, call off your pet!"

Debbie responded by kneeling on the center of the sofa and grabbed Angela around the waist, in a hug, ensuring she couldn't squirm away.

I stepped up behind Angela and flipped up her short little skirt. Oh, there it was. That magnificently thick, perfect ass. I wanted to feel it, kiss it, love it. But now, sadly, was not the time. I grabbed Angela's lace panties and yanked them down. I knelt and pulled them off her feet.

"Hey now, let's talk about this! Maybe I've been a....."

I straightened and grabbed Angela's vulva, firmly. It was just a little wet.

"So, the limp dicks of this town, couldn't make this pussy wet. I bet I can." I wet my middle finger in my mouth and began to slide it into that gorgeous bald cunt.

Debbie stood up with a smile. Her left hand stayed on Angela's back. "Allow me." Debbie reached down between her own legs and scooped up a big dollop of our cum that had been oozing its way out of her. She reached over and smeared it into Angela's pussy and then onto the head of my fully hard dick. Then without missing a beat, she stepped up on the couch and bounced over the back of it. Debbie grabbed Angela's wrists and looked me in the eye over Angela's back.

"Angela. My man is going to fuck you now. I think you really need it."

"DEBBIE, DON'T YOU DARE. I'm going to punish you for this. I'll have you service me for days!"

That's the moment while smiling into my woman's eyes, I slid my rock-hard cock into Angela's super slick pussy. Though Angela is on the short side, the sofa was tall enough so that her pussy was at the perfect height. I slid into her abruptly until I bottomed out.

"I'm going to punish you boooooooootthhhh." Angela moaned loudly as I slammed my cock into her.

"Oohhhhhh, Debbie!" Angela moaned.

Debbie grinned. "You see Angela, you could have had this lovely cock in you the other night. But you had to be a bitch and assert yourself. Sometimes, Dear, you are your own worst enemy."

Debbie smiled sweetly at me and that was my cue. I began hammering into that gorgeous mature pussy with everything I had. I figure my staying power is about average on the first go-round but on the second? I'm a fucking rock star.

After a minute or so Angela began to complain again. "You are in so much trouble, mister. I'm gonna make your life hell."

Yeah. No. I reached up and grabbed Angela's bobbing ponytail and pulled while pounding into her. "You want me to stop? Your pussy is sopping wet. You want me to stop fucking you?"

Angela's head was pulled back so that she was looking Debbie in the eye. Angela snarled and growled deep in the throat.

"SAY IT, ANGELA! DO. YOU. WANT. ME. TO. STOP. FUCKING. YOUR. SWEET. PUSSY!?" I punctuated every word with my cock slamming home into her with an erotic, wet slurpy sound.

She growled again and then relented. "NO! Oh God, don't stop. Don't stop fucking me. It feels so fucking good. Don't stop, don't s-stop."

With a happy whooping cry Debbie released Angie's wrists and bounced back over the back of the sofa. On the cushion, she reached over and unzipped Angela's dress and one strap at a time, slid it down her body. I released Angela's hair and grabbed the gathered dress in both hands pulling Angela's round ass into my crotch. Angela's hands were claws digging into the back of the couch.

"Yes! Fuck me!"

Debbie flopped onto her back and slid under Angela's dangling breasts. I was more than a little jealous, as she began to lick and suck those beautiful nipples while kneading Angela's tits with her tiny hands. "Mmmm, yummy."

Angela's moans became screams when Debbie slid her hand down to stroke Angela's clitoris with her left hand. Debbie's fingernails lightly grazed my balls as she did so. "Ohhhh, what are you... what are you doing to me? Oh God, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum on that awesome dick. Oh, you're making me cuuuuuuuummmm!"

Angela's orgasm rocked through her and she spasmed, trembled, and screamed with every stroke. Her arms prickled up with goose-flesh, as she squirted over my cock. I roared and came about thirty seconds after her as I fired shot after shot into her soaking wet cunt. Spots swam in my vision and I staggered back. I sat down heavily on the coffee table. When my cock popped out of Angela, she collapsed onto her side, next to Debbie, like a marionette with its strings cut. Debbie smiled contentedly, squirmed into Angela's arms, and held her tightly.