Getting Caught

Story Info
Getting Caught Masturbating. D/S. Toys & Masturbation.
845 words
4.02
19.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a lonely saturday afternoon and daddy wasn't home from work yet. I had already finished all my chores and watched enough criminal minds to know the art of murdering. I decided to snoop around in daddy's "private" stash. The little box he keeps on the top shelf, in the bedroom closet. I knew it was forbidden but i hadn't been given permission to cum for a whole week! Part of a punishment daddy, had gave me for disobeying.

I grabbed my step stool and headed upstairs into the closet. I peeked out of the window, for safety measures. I let out a sigh of relief and proceeded on my mission. With the help of the step stool and my tippy toes, i was able to reach the box. I quietly cheered for myself and smiled mischievously. I climbed down from the stool and took another peek outside. Phew. Daddy still isn't home, i thought to myself. Time for a little fun.

I opened the box and was delighted to see an abundance of toys i had had taken away, for being naughty. I said out loud to myself, "well, what's to lose?" and giggled, absolutely delighted to play. I take a peek out the window, once again and even glance at the clock, happy to see it blinking 2:37 pm, meaning i had approximately 2 and a half hours before daddy would be pulling into the drive way.

I lay on our spacious California king bed, and just slowly rub my hands up and down my small body, the way daddy would. I stand at only 5 feet and one inch, weighing 135 pounds soaking wet. Pure milk chocolate, as daddy calls me. I moan lightly, loving the way daddy would caress my body and then roughly strip my clothes from my body. I start to remove one article of clothing at a time.

As i peel away my clothes that daddy had picked out that morning, my anticipation rises. I become more needy and hot. As i reach down to remove my hot pink lace thongs, i realize they are soaking wet with my juices, making me work a little harder to get them off. I am so excited to touch my dripping cunt that i shudder at just the thought of it.

I spread my legs, and leisurely trail my hand from my tits to my wet pussy, lightly tracing circles on my swollen clit. I moan a little louder this time, thinking about what daddy would usually whisper in my ear. Delicious raunchy words of a dom, reminding his sub of who she belongs to. How useful and willing every hole on her body is skillfully placed to benefit her dom and his desires. How a sub is only trained for the pleasure of her dom.

I start rubbing harder, replaying the words my daddy says to me. With my eyes clenched shut, i moan louder and arch my back. Enough teasing, time for a fill, i tell myself. I pry my eyes open just a little to take a peek in the forbidden box. A long and thick, neon orange dildo catches my eye. I grab it and get ready for the real excitement.

I rub the toy up and down my slick pussy lips and get ready to indulge in feeling of a cock. Even if it is fake and certainly didn't measure up to daddy's, it'll have to do. I plunge the toy deep into my hole and immediately squirt a little. I let out a squeal of delight and start to slowly move the toy in and out.

After a few minutes of moving slow, i start to pick up the pace. Picking up speed as i pound my pussy with no mercy. Moaning and gasping for air, i'm on the brink of cumming. I'm so lost in my own pleasure, that i don't hear daddy arrive home.

My designated spot for when daddy gets home is a small chair right by the front door, that says ' daddy's patient princess '.when daddy, gets home, i am to assist him in getting his coat and keys hung on the hooks and then following him upstairs to join in on a hot steamy shower. A much needed one, if you ask me.

But, since i'm on punishment, daddy makes me sit on the bed until he is done with his lonely shower, so that i can give him a good sucking off. Which doubles as a reminder that, that cum isn't being spurted and pounded into my pussy, because i'm in trouble.

Speaking of trouble, i don't hear daddy make it into the house and up the stairs to the bedroom, where i left the door wide open giving daddy a perfect view of me, attempting to pound the living shit out of my pussy. He stands back, smirking and shaking his head, knowing that i know better. He waits until i am on the brink of a powerful orgasm to yell my name very forcefully.

"ella!"