Getting Caught

Story Info
Girl catches boy, girl likes boy, boy does girl.
961 words
3.97
120.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't hear her coming down the stairs, somehow. I was sure I would hear someone if they were coming down, but I was dead wrong. Now, here I was, holding my 8 inch cock in one hand, and in the other, holding her panties after having just licked them.

I had known Mary Jane for quite some time, she was my friend's sister. She had beautiful medium-length blonde hair, a perfect ass and nicely sized titties. I had fantasized about her time and time again, and when my friend went upstairs for a short bit, leaving in the basement, I was just looking around when I found her panties.

She stared at me in shock and I quickly put my cock back into my pants and zipped up my pants, then put her panties back where I found her. Taking a deep breath, I looked at her. I could tell she was freaked out, what 23 year old girl wouldn't be upon finding a eighteen year old masturbating with her panties?

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, "please... don't tell anybody..." She gave me a rather cold stare. "I never knew you were such a huge fucking pervert, Mark." Yikes. "I'm really sorry, I just got carried away. I know I'm a fucking idiot, and you don't ever have to say a word to me again..." I wasn't sure what else to say, but her words took me by surprise.

"I'm sort of flattered..."

Did she LIKE what she saw? "I was standing there for about a minute before you saw me... I... I was turned on." I couldn't believe what I was hearing and I was hoping she wasn't joking or anything like that. Again, I had no clue what to say... but she spoke before I could say anything.

"Let me see you doing it... I wanna watch you... cum. It'll be our little secret, OK?" She said it, to my disbelief. "Seeing guys cum turns me on so much." She liked what she saw and she wanted more. This was a dream come true for me. She walked into the main room of the basement and I followed. She sat on the couch and told me to stand in front of her. I did, and slowly, I removed my cock from my pants. It was still hard, all eight inches of it. She was staring at it with what I thought to be a hungry look. I began stroking myself, having never been so nervous in my life. I could tell she was too, but I had a feeling she wanted this a lot more then I did.

She unzipped her shorts and pulled them down, telling me to continue jerking off. Her panties were wet and my eyes were glued to what they were hiding. Her pussy wasn't hidden for too long though as she removed her panties and spread her legs for me to see. She was completely shaved and her cunt was beautiful. She threw me her panties and ordered me to wrap them around my cock, rub it all over them. I did just as she ordered and she continued to watch, her eyes filled with lust.

"Come closer..." I moved towards her and she wrapped her hands around my manhood. She slowly began jerking me off, looking up and into my eyes. Holding it in both hands now, she kissed the tip of my cockhead, then took me into her mouth. A chill ran down my spine as slowly and skillfully, she began sucking me off. Her lips sucked back and forth on my rod, giving me the best blowjob anybody could ever get. This went on for close to a minute and I couldn't hold out much longer. She knew this and stopped sucking me off. She looked at me and asked, "do you want to fuck me, Mark? You want to fuck my pussy with your hard cock?" Hearing this girl say that drove me nuts and I pleaded with her to let me fuck her as she demanded for me to say how much I wanted her.

She turned around and leaned over the edge of the couch, setting herself up to be down on all fours. Her ass sticking up, I moved down to her pussy. First I licked her across her ass cheeks and then moved in-between her legs. My tongue penetrated her pussy and licked her all over quickly as I tasted her juices. Her ass was high up and looked too inviting to resist. I took my cock into my hand and gently rubbed it against her pussy. She moaned and moaned even louder when I pushed my dick inside her.

Soon we had a bit of a rhythm. As I thrust forward, she pushed back, sending my cock deeper and deeper into her. She was moaning in pleasure and I felt so wonderful. My heads reached over her bent body and I cupped her breasts with both hands. Mary Jane squirmed a bit as I pinched and tugged on her nipples, sending shivers throughout her entire body.

"OOOOH YEAAH!! FUCK MEEE!!"

Squirming against me, I can feel her about to cum. As I feel Mary Jane's pussy squeeze my cock, her entire back arches upwards as she screams out her pleasures. I can feel myself close to cumming, so I pull out of her pussy. As I do, she falls onto the couch, weak from the orgasm she just experienced. Quickly, I turn her over just as my cum shoots forward. It lands on her face and all over her breasts and all she could do is smile. She moved forward and licked the last of my cum off my cock, loving the taste of it.