Getting Caught

Story Info
Christie's backyard experience.
2.6k words
3.54
78.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(A mix of true life and fantasy.)

My husband and I live in a rural area. Our nearest neighbors live about half of a mile away, and most of our property isn't visible, except for from upstairs windows. One lady is older, and the other neighbors are two brothers who are rarely home. Delivery drivers usually just knock once or twice on the front door, leave any packages, and leave. Because of that, I enjoy spending time nude on our back patio, basically out of sight. This allows me to enjoy the outdoors, but I can still read naughty stories and tease myself without much worry.

Last summer I was reading some stories on Lit, with a vibe and a thruster, sunbathing nude. I was reading and teasing myself, generally just enjoying being home with not much to do for the day, my husband being at work. One leg was splayed across the arm of my lounger, propping up my Kindle, one finger dipping into the entrance to my pussy, then spreading it over my clit for a few lazy, teasing circles before gathering more lubrication. The story was hot, and as I read I switched to the vibe.

The more I read, the hotter I got, so I switched to the thruster, starting it at the lowest setting so that it was slowly going in and out, without the added g-spot rotation or clit vibe. I was enjoying the slow build up, but the story ended so I read another one. As it progressed, of course I added the clit vibe function.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the front door. I hadn't heard anyone pull in to the driveway. I was really enjoying myself, so I switched off the vibe and thruster, leaving it in for when the person left and I could continue. Not wanting to lose the buildup, I continued to move it in and out with my hand, keeping myself on edge.

I'd quit reading because of listening for the unknown person to leave, but began to daydream about getting caught. I pictured what they'd see: me, fully nude, nipples so erect the hoops weren't even touching my areoles, legs wantonly splayed open, clit swollen, my pussy with its leaking fluids showing my arousal and state of readiness, and fucking slowly myself with a toy. The thought of being seen like that made my hips buck a bit in anticipation and my pussy to give a small gush.

The knock came again, and I began to tease one of my nipples. Flicking the ring, wiggling it enticingly. I pictured a man coming around the corner of the house and seeing me, stopping still. Would I smile at him, enjoying myself too much to stop, then take delight in giving him a show? Would I begin him to come over and replace my thruster with his cock? Would I freeze in embarrassment over actually being caught like this?

The knock came again at the door. "Persistent bugger," I thought to myself. "Why don't they take the hint and leave?" But I was also becoming more aroused at the thought of someone who, after coming around the house and seeing me, would come over and take my thruster in their own hand and slowly fuck me with it. As they start, they lean in to see the way my pussy soaks it, and smell my arousal. As they lean down, I feel their breath over my pelvic area, then their tongue give a slow lick up my slit, with the tip of their tongue lightly but rapidly lightly grazing my clit as their tongue flicks back and forth.

I imagine their tongue working more urgently on my clit as they fuck me harder with the toy. As the intensity grows, so does my impending orgasm. A small gasp involuntarily escapes my mouth, then a larger one as I realize somebody actually is watching me.

While I'd been caught up in my imagination, a tall young man had come around the corner of the house and was leaning against the wall, slowly stroking himself through his pants. The tent in them had a small wet spot, and he'd apparently been enjoying for more than just the brief second I thought had passed. The sight of it aroused me further still, and I found my tongue between my lips in anticipation.

I shifted my position so that I was giving him a more direct view, leaving the thruster wantonly hanging out of my pussy, my vaginal muscles clenched tightly to hold it in place. I started it working in and out of me, then added the g-spot simulator and the clit vibe. My other hand reached to find my wand, and after a brief second searching for it, switched it on and began running it over my nipples. My voyeur unzipped himself and pulled out a beautiful-looking cock. As my orgasm quickly began to climb from the trough it had fallen to briefly at my surprise over being seen, he began to stroke himself faster.

"Come here," I said gutterally. He walked over to my lounger, still stroking the whole way. I slowed my masturbation as he walked, and instructed him to lay the head of the lounger down. After he did, I kept one hand working my thruster while I slid up so that my head was hanging off. I reached up and grasped his cock, replacing his hand with my own, and firmly pulled him down to my knees. I lightly licked up the shaft from underneath his tip to his sack, then started working him in my mouth.

I controlled his rate and depth with my hand on his hip, and he was considerate enough to let me. As I worked him deeper and deeper into my throat, I turned off the thruster portion of my toy, and instead started fucking myself with it. As I pulled him in, I pulled the thrusters back out. As he withdrew, I pushed the toy in until it bottomed out in me. The sensation was amazing-it felt like I was one big vagina, with cock sliding the whole way through me. Eventually, he was bottoming out on his in-thrusts, and I turned my attention from guiding him to forcing the toy deeper and harder into me. Occasionally my pussy would spasm, holding the vibrating portion tight against my clit, and forcing the rotating g-spot stimulator to stop during the spasm. My free hand began playing with my nipples-sometimes squeezing them, sometimes pulling the ring.

My orgasm swiftly drew nearer and nearer. The spasms in my pussy were almost nonstop, but my unknown partner reached his limit before I did. Suddenly he grabbed my head and forced himself deep into my throat, and I could feel the gobs of cum being forced into my esophagus. I dutifully swallowed, only getting the vaguest taste of cum as he held himself down my gullet. Pride in being able to bring him off so quickly washed over me, and I continued to fuck myself with the thruster and to pull, squeeze, and now twist my nipples.

My partner pulled out from my mouth, and reached between my legs. He took the thruster from me, and placed my hand on my breast. I took that as encouragement to use both my hands on them, and went to work. He pulled the toy out part way, and rotated it so the vibe was now stimulating my ass hole, and used his free thumb to stroke my clit. My brain went blank at the new sensations, and I moaned in pleasure, my hips moving on their own to meet the fucking he was giving with the toy. When he pinched my clit, it sent me over the edge, and my pussy seized hold of the thruster tightly. It was brief, but it was intense.

As I came down from the sexual high, I noticed that my partner was fully erect again. As nice as my climax had just been, my body craved more. I fumbled with his pants, working to get them undone. When he took over, I rolled to my knees with my stomach and chest pressing into the lounger, and reached back with both hands to spread my pussy wide for him. I felt him line up, and he pushed firmly into me, burying his full length in my welcoming cunt in a single long stroke. He kept up those long strokes, not too fast, not too rough for a minute or so. One of my hands had snaked down and was teasing my clit, occasionally reaching further and stroking his sack as he pushed hard against me.

The pace gave my lust-crazed mind a moment to reset, until I visualized the whole scene. A married woman, having been caught masturbating in the nude, was now being fucked bareback by a stranger, with only two words having been spoken the entire time. I loved the slutty feeling that coursed through me, and my pussy again spasmed in pleasure. I began to force myself harder and faster onto my partner. I gave a surprised squeal when I suddenly felt his thumb pressing into my ass, and arched my back in pleasure.

This seemed to trigger something in him, because he forced his thumb deeper and harder into me, sped up the rate and force of this thrusts, and grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling my head up sharply. He pulled me up to where he could snarl in my ear, "I see that wedding band. Does your husband know what a fucking whore you are?" My body melted at the nasty talk, and I gave out a whimper. "I'll bet you're such a slut I can fit right in your ass". He continued to dilate my backdoor with his thumb, but released my hair and gave my ass a firm slap that had me squealing again while collapsing onto the lounger. My pussy was letting out a steady stream of juices now, and I both heard and felt him spit onto my asshole for more lubrication. That sensation made me realize that he was just going to force himself in unless I did something, so I snatched my thruster from here it had fallen, then stood and pulled my partner with me.

I turned him around, noting that I only came to the level of his pectorals, and pushed him down so he was face-up on the lounger. I quickly sat down, spearing myself on his cock, before leaning back to show his bare cock buried in my unprotected pussy. I pulled his hands to my breasts, and he went to work on my nipples, causing exquisitely pleasurable pain. The sensation had me moaning like a bitch in heat, and of their own volition my legs lifted off the ground, forcing myself down on his wonderful cock. I placed the head of the thruster into my mouth, and sucked it seductively for my partner. After it was well lubed with spit, I leaned forward and began working it slowly into my ass. His eyes widened in disbelief as he realized what I was doing, and I took advantage to nip at his lips with my lips and teeth. This changed the angle of his hands on my nipples so that he could no longer grasp them with ease, and he took to squeezing the whole breast.

Working the toy into my ass tightened my pussy significantly, and I felt his cock twitch slightly. I smiled down at him. "Are you going to lose it in my pussy before you get a chance at my ass?" On my next down thrust I wiggled my hips slightly, grinding my clit into his pubic bone. As I did, I moaned, the stimulation getting more intense. It was getting to my partner too; his breathing became more ragged and rapid. I worked my hips harder and faster, beginning to sweat. I was anticipating and working hard to get this guy's load into my pussy, and I began talking dirty to him. "Yes, I'm a nasty fuck-slut. Men fuck me when my husband isn't around. Real men fuck me in every hole before they're done with me, that's how much of a whore I am. They leave me with cum running out of me. They leave me exhausted. They leave me stretched open everywhere."

At that, I was able to get the thruster worked all the way into me. I turned on the vibrating portion against my pussy and the underside of his cock, then leaned back to show him again his meat stretching my cunt, but also seating the thruster firmly into me. When I leaned back, his fingers again grasped my rings and tugged downward firmly, making me shriek with pain and pleasure, and his hips jammed up into me. His groans told me he was filling my bare pussy with his seed, and I half gasped, half laughed at the idea. I ground down on him, my hips working back and forth, my vaginal muscles milking as much fun as could get from him.

He stopped tugging my nipples and relaxed, and I slowed my thrusts. He grabbed me by the hips and he held me in place, whispering "too sore". I smiled at him, and relaxed in place for a few more moments before slowly climbing off him.

I turned on my knees, showing him the toy buried in my ass, and wiggled it enticingly at him. He gave a barking laugh and raised a hand in a feeble wave. I backed up to him, offering him the toy in me if he wanted it, as I leaned over so that my breast was rubbing his stomach, my arm over him. I started licking his cock clean, starting at the base and getting the base and his balls clean before tackling another inch or so. It was a messy process. I could feel the mixture getting spread around my face and into my hair. I worked slowly, trying to give him time to recover. When I thought he was sufficiently cleaned, I began bobbing my head on his half-hardened cock, working more of him into my mouth. However, he quickly held my head still and slid out from under me, removing the thruster from my ass as he did. I saw that he had his cell phone in his hand, and that he'd apparently been recording me for a bit. He had me smile, then stand before laying back on the lounger. He panned from the mess around my face and in my hair, down my sweaty body, and had me spread my legs so they were hanging over the arms, then reach down and spread my pussy open to catch a close-up of the mess that was in there. For effect, I dipped a finger in and lightly swirled it through the mess before slowly raising it to my mouth, sucking it clean while staring into the camera with half-hooded eyes.

His half-hard penis gave a small twitch, so I repeated, this time looking up directly at him. He smiled regretfully at me, but shook his head. He put his phone back into his shirt pocket, then reached down and pulled his pants back up. He knelt beside me and thanked me for the experience, then asked the question for which he'd stopped. It turned out, he used to know a family that used to live here and had been wondering if they were still here or had moved. Before leaving, he gave me his name and number in case I wanted to meet up again. I didn't bother-he already knew where to find me.