Getting Caught

Story Info
A woman's exhibitionist fantasies lead to blackmail.
14.4k words
4.56
100.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The snowflakes drifted down through the trees like tiny gifts from heaven. I held my face up to catch some on my tongue.

"Excuse me," a voice called out.

Immediately I crouched down, frozen in shock. Just a moment ago, the forest had seemed so deserted. It had that muffled, soundless quality that only a snowstorm can bring. But now, somehow, my sanctuary was being threatened. I squatted there, with my arms covering my breasts, feeling the chill of the new-fallen snow pressed against my naked ass. I thought briefly about going back for my clothes, but they were at least forty yards away, at the base of the oak where I'd left them. Too far to run, I thought, as my eyes swept the woods looking for the source of the voice.

"Excuse me," the man called again. That's when I saw him. He was standing on the road, near the point where the two dirt roads intersect, and he was looking straight at me through the trees. It was clear that he was talking to me, but I was too stunned to voice a reply. "I'm looking for my little sister," he yelled to me. "Did you see a girl come this way?"

"No, I didn't," I blurted out, just hoping he'd go away.

"Can you come out so I can talk to you?"

My heart was pounding -- particularly since I had no where to run. To my back was a fence that I couldn't possibly climb. "I ... I can't," I told him. "I'm not wearing any clothes." Even as I said it, I knew it sounded insane. It was hard for me to see the guy through the trees, but not that hard. He probably already knew that I was naked.

"It's okay. Come out so we can talk. I won't bite."

I was frightened and embarrassed, maybe a little terrified too, but I guess a part of me was also excited. I wouldn't admit it, not even to myself, but this had probably been one of the reasons for me getting naked in the first place. I'd been aroused by the possibility -- very remote I thought - that I might get caught.

Trying to quell my nerves, I stood up and slowly made my way through the trees wearing nothing but my boots. I had my arms covering my chest, and I was shivering slightly, but it wasn't from the cold. With almost no wind blowing, the temperature felt surprisingly warm.

"I haven't seen anyone since I got here," I told him, stopping while I was still a few yards from the road.

"Come on out and let me see you," he said, holding out his hand.

He was in his twenties, good looking and nicely dressed. He had a smile that was warm and engaging. I quickly judged that he probably wouldn't attack me. Feeling unbelievably embarrassed, I slowly closed some of the remaining distance between us.

"Come," he said, still holding out his hand.

I took the last few steps and allowed him to take my hand and help me up onto the road.

"Let's walk together,' he said as he locked his fingers in mine and started off down the road, taking me with him. "It's not often that I get to walk with a beautiful, naked stranger. So tell me, why is it that you decided to get naked?"

"Uh ... it was a nice night and ... and I thought it would be fun. I guess I like feeling the air on my skin," I told him, thinking I sounded totally lame. "I didn't think anyone would be here," I added.

"Well, I'm glad you decided to come out. Glad I did too. My little sister got in a fight with my mother. That's why I'm out here. My sister was supposed to have cleaned out the horse stall today and she didn't. She got into a shouting match with my mom. Then she walked out. I figured she's probably headed over to the stables, so I came out to try and find her. I thought it might not be safe for her to be out alone in the woods."

"That's a nice thing to do," I told him.

He introduced himself - his name was Carl - and he promptly started a running conversation. He asked me my name and where I went to school. He told me he was a sophomore at the local college. He had his own place, but was staying at his Mom's over the weekend. He talked about his school. He got me to tell him something about my life. Then he talked about the snow and how good the skiing would be. The whole time I felt like I was having some kind of surreal, out-of-body experience. Here I was, having this very normal conversation with a stranger. But I was holding his hand and walking along beside him without a stitch of clothing -- and he was acting very cool about it! I had long since stopped trying to hide my breasts. Instead I just listened to him talk. He had a deep, sexy voice that made me tremble inside.

It had crossed my mind that a car might come along and see me, but the odds of that were pretty slim. We were on a dirt road, seldom traveled even at the best of times. Right now, the snow on the road was almost a foot deep. It seemed unlikely that a car would try to navigate the road in these conditions. But with every step I took, I knew I was getting further from my clothes. I began to wonder if I shouldn't tell Carl that I needed to turn back. That's when he suddenly grew quiet and stopped walking.

My whole body froze as Carl looked me up and down. Then, in a sudden move, he pulled me towards him and wrapped me in his arms. It scared the hell out of me! I brought my hands up to try to push him away, but he held me tight. He had his face close to mine and was looking deeply, searchingly into my eyes. The look was so intense; I felt he must surely know my secrets. "Don't be afraid," he told me in a soft voice.

When Carl's lips met mine, my resistance started to fade. Before long, my hands had dropped to my sides. Despite the chill of his coat as it pressed against my naked skin, my body felt infused with heat. With a nearly crushing force, he drew me in tight pressing his body close to mine. His lips opened against me. His hands moved down to my ass, making my body melt into his. As his leg pressed between mine, lightning went off in my head. In an almost dreamlike state, I found myself moaning into his mouth.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," he said when he finally broke our kiss. My head had dropped back and his mouth was moving down my neck. He spoke to me in a deep, passionate voice, raw with emotion. "I need to taste your body."

His mouth sucked on my throat, like a vampire taking its prey. Holding me with one arm, he slipped off his coat and laid it on the snow behind me. Then he took my breast in his mouth and lowered me onto his coat. When he dropped to his knees between my open legs, I briefly thought that I should try to stop him. But it was way too late for that. Instead, I parted my legs to his gaze, letting him know that I was his to use.

Carl lowered his face to my pussy. With a teasing gentleness, he began kissing and licking my sensitive flesh. His touch brought moans to my lips. I felt the heat surge through my body. In desperation, I pulled his face hard into my wetness. I thrust up against him as his tongue found its way to my tunnel. Using all my remaining will power, I released my hold on his head. In a subtle show of surrender, I lay my hands back on the new fallen snow and allowed myself to be taken.

***

That time with Carl was my first. Not the first time I ever had sex with somebody, but the first time I was caught naked. Over the years since, I've been caught numerous times. Clearly, I've been trying to get caught. It's become an obsession. I dream about it when I'm at work. I think about it with every man I meet -- and with some of the women as well. Often I'll act on my fantasies - in patterns of behavior that repeat themselves over and over. But the fantasies never get boring. The variations seem to be endless. And the fear and excitement I feel when taking risks are forever driving me forward.

On that first twilit evening, Carl and I made love with a passion I'd never known. It was like living a dream that had somehow come true. Orgasms came to me in wave after wave of emotion. Our moans echoed through the trees. Afterwards, when we lay collapsed side-by-side, the snowflakes anointed our bodies. We laughed at our craziness, and laughed again when we saw the wet spot I'd left on his jacket. Finally, we kissed each other, said our goodbyes, and left, going our separate ways. He went in search of his sister, and I went in search of my clothes. I walked away from that place feeling a peace and joy that I've seldom experienced. I felt as light as air - open to the world around me - naked as the day I was born. It was the sort of feeling I'd spend a lifetime trying to recapture.

***

Less than a week later, at my apartment, I began leaving my window shades part way up at night. My apartment is on the ground floor of a sprawling two-story complex. The bedroom and living room windows face out towards the back of the building. At night, people walk their dogs out there. I had seen this one guy in particular who came by every night. He was young and good-looking. I guess I could have gone out there and found a way to introduce myself, but I wasn't interested in the whole dating, get-to-know-you type of thing. So instead, I just left my shades up and kept on watching.

On this particular night, I had planned only to take a nice long shower. But my fantasies began to get the best of me. I ended up taking my shower with the bathroom door open and all the lights in the apartment turned off. I left the lights off so that every few minutes, I could run to the bedroom window and see if the guy was out there. About a half hour into this routine, I finally saw him. He was walking his dog towards my apartment from a few buildings away. With my fear rapidly mounting, I began turning on the lights. Then I stood in my bedroom toweling myself off.

My heart was racing, but I tried acting nonchalant. I stole occasional glances towards the window until I saw the guy moving into the shadows behind my building. I walked through my apartment, pretending that I'd lost something and turning on more lights as I went. Then I looked in the mirror, acting like I'd found a bump on my naked ass. I struck every sexy pose I could think of trying to see that bump. Finally, I grabbed a bag of chips and went into the living room to watch some TV.

My living room arrangement was well suited to my purpose. The TV sat next to the window, and I had a big lounge chair that faced it. I sat in my lounge chair pretending to watch a show while I occasionally stole glances outside. I put my feet up on the foot stool and allowed my legs to part. I could see my guy moving in the darkness. I couldn't see his features, but I knew that he was watching me as he made his way up the hill behind my building. He was moving to a place where he'd have an unobstructed view of my body.

I'm fairly proud of my body, so I'm not ashamed to tell you what the guy was seeing. He was looking at a petite 19-year-old, standing about 5'5", with straight, black hair and bangs that shade her eyes. I'm thin, weighing only 105 lbs. I have small, but very noticeable breasts. My deeply tanned body accentuates the whiteness of my breasts. It also gives emphasis to the whiteness of my tight little ass and my pussy. And with respect to my pussy, I'd started to keep it completely shaved - always.

I sat back in my chair, buck naked in front of this guy, and began brushing my fingers lightly over my nipples. The feeling was delicious; not just the feeling of my fingers touching my nipples, but the feeling of being watched while my fingers touched my nipples. I tried to act nonchalant -- like I didn't even know what I was doing. But the stimulation had me humming. My nipples, when hard, are extremely sensitive. The sensations had me floating somewhere between sensuality and slutishness. I tried to act like I was totally clueless as I casually threw a leg over the arm of the chair. My hand drifted down to my pussy. My lips there were swollen and wet. I gently stroked the damp folds, keeping my eyes fixed on the TV. After I stroked my clit a few times, I found that I couldn't take it any more. I went to the bedroom and got my vibrator out of the drawer.

When I returned to my chair, I felt somewhat embarrassed. It suddenly dawned on me how crazy this was. Still, I began using the vibrator. I tried to keep it hidden behind my hands. I stopped looking out the window, afraid that my watcher would know -- afraid that he'd know that I knew he was watching. But as my arousal grew, my legs drifted apart once again. By the time I came, I had my legs fully open and was driving the dildo in and out of my cunt and moaning like a cock-whore in heat.

Shame washed over me as soon as I'd finished. In those early days, I often felt a lot of shame. I also began to think how stupid I'd been for doing what I'd just done at my own apartment. I could get thrown out, or arrested, or worse. I went over to the window to close the shades. I could see my guy standing in the shadows. His hand was sliding up and down his now visible shaft. For a moment I just stood there, bold in my nakedness, watching. Then I lowered my shades, and tried to put the insanity out of my mind.

***

That night, I was afraid of what I had done. I vowed to fight my compulsion. But I was at it again by the very next day. Determined not to expose myself at home, I went to a nearby State Park. I hiked into the woods past a lake. Then I left the trail and started climbing a hill. There was still some snow on the ground, but the weather was warming up fast. Spring would be here in a matter of days.

I hadn't seen anyone since I'd got there, so I stopped for a moment and took a look around. For this next part, I wanted to make quite sure that no one would see me. I took off my long down coat and resumed my hike up the hill. Underneath my coat, I'd been wearing nothing at all.

I was pretty sure that no one saw me that day. It was enough excitement just to know the risk I was taking. I hiked up to the top of the hill, and sat on a log there enjoying the beauty around me. I played with myself some of course, but I didn't make myself cum. Instead, I began getting cold, and decided to head back down towards my car. I didn't put my coat on until I got close to the lake. That's when I saw some kids playing on the other side and thought I'd better get decent.

By the next night, despite my good intentions, I had my window shades up once again. I wish I could own my obsession, but I guess my obsession owns me. I was parading around my apartment naked, with occasional glances out the window. I was determined that no one would see me, but a part of me wanted to get caught. I decided to bend over the back of my sofa and use the vibrator on myself as if someone were taking me from behind. Because of the sofa's position, I knew that a person outside wouldn't see anything other than my head. At least, that's what I hoped. The knock on my door scared the living shit out of me.

I ran to the bedroom and grabbed my robe. Then, soundlessly, with my heart racing, I made my way to the peephole. I was terrified that it was the building management, but it wasn't. Instead, standing in front of my door was the mysterious dog-walking stranger.

For a moment, I thought about not saying anything at all. But when he knocked again, I gave in. "Who is it?" I asked loudly.

"My name's Jason," he said. "I live just a few doors down. I was hoping I could speak with you."

"What about?" I asked, my heart still pounding in my chest.

"Take a look through the peephole," he told me. "It's about this."

I looked, and there in front of me he was holding up a camera. I knew in an instant what he had done. Slowly I unlocked the door, opening it just a crack. "Come in," I finally told him in resignation, feeling my shame wash over me once again.

He entered and, for a moment, he just stood there looking as my eyes dropped to the floor. "I've been able to get some very nice shots of you," he said holding up the camera. "I wanted to thank you." Then he added, "I also wanted to find out what you'd be willing to do to keep me from posting them on the internet."

My mind was in shock. I couldn't think of what to say. My eyes just rose to his face while a feeling of doom swept over me. I began to picture my whole world crashing down around me - everyone knowing what a slut I'd become. I imagined my mother finding out. I was about to ask what he wanted, but he told me before I could speak.

"Take your robe off," he ordered. "I want to get some close-ups."

In shock, I said nothing. But finally, slowly, I did what he asked. It occurred to me that this was like many of my blackmail fantasies. But this time, I wasn't finding it enjoyable in the least.

"I want you to kneel on the sofa. Right there," he told me as he clicked off pictures of my naked body. I did as he said, kneeling on the sofa with my ass sticking up towards the camera. Then I heard his pants drop to the floor. "That's right," he said, taking hold of my hips and pressing his cock to my already wet pussy. I didn't know whether to fight him or run. In my indecision, I ended up doing nothing. I just let him push into me. I wasn't aroused, but as he bottomed out inside me, I let out a moan nonetheless. "I wanted you in this position," he said between thrusts, "so my roommate could get some more pictures. Why don't we go open the door for him?"

He pulled me from the sofa with his cock still buried deep inside my pussy, and made me walk, bent over, towards the door. He was holding my hips, impaling me with his amazingly stiff tool, and I just went along with it. I unlocked the door and opened it, and his roommate quickly stepped in.

"Thanks," the guy said, moving past us into the room. He dropped to one knee and took a picture of my anguished face. Then he moved to get a wider shot. "You have a really nice place here," he said almost comically.

The guy in my cunt, Jason, was pushing me back towards the sofa. When I grabbed onto the back of it, he began pounding my pussy. And with every thrust I let out a moan. I couldn't help it. It was starting to feel so good. So depraved am I that I no longer even cared about the blackmail or the photos they were taking. All I could think of was my desperate need to cum. When Jason's roommate reached under me and pulled down on one of my nipples, it pushed me over the edge.

I came quite a few times that night, and the guys took photos throughout. They fucked me on my chair and on my bed. They made me kneel down and suck both their cocks. At one point, one of the guys went into the kitchen. He came back with a potato masher which he stuck handle first into my ass. They got a picture of that as well.

For the next several weeks, I was theirs to use. I became Frank and Jason's little fuck-toy. Every few days they'd come by and use me as they wished. The roommate, Frank, really seemed to enjoy my exhibitionist streak. He took advantage of my tendencies and made me do freaky things -- like the time he made me lie naked in the woods, waiting until he and his friends came along.

In the end, Frank and Jason were actually pretty nice. We almost became friends in an odd sort of way. And the lesson they taught me on that first day was a lesson that I needed to learn -- never, ever expose yourself at your own home. Unfortunately, I had learned the lesson just a little too late. I was to find out, once again, on the very next day.

***

I got home from my classes to find a large manila envelop leaning against my door. It had nothing on it but my name. Inside it were a typewritten letter and a few 8 by 10 photos. At first, I just looked at the photos, thinking the envelop had been left by Frank and Jason. It wasn't until I got to the last photo that my heart nearly stopped.

The first photo showed me standing naked in my bedroom. It was taken from outside my window and you could clearly see my face. The second photo showed me sitting on my lounge chair with my vibrator in my pussy. My eyes were closed and my mouth was hanging open. It looked like something out of a porn magazine. The third shot came as a surprise. It showed me climbing up the hill in the park naked. Apparently, despite my best efforts, someone had been following me and had seen me naked. The forth shot showed me again in my living room. This time I was on my knees, with Jason taking me from behind, while Frank had me sucking his cock.