Getting Caught

Story Info
She had me on a hidden camera!
1.3k words
4.51
131.3k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldHideki
OldHideki
423 Followers

Hello, this is my first attempt at a "flash" story. A flash story is less than one page long. I hope you enjoy it. I would like to thank Knightshado2 for reviewing the story. Comments are welcome!

***** *****

I opened the door, and let my best friend and next door neighbor, Elaine, come into my home. "Elaine, I got the bastard! He's going to cheat on me Friday afternoon!"

"Sharon, you've said this before. Frank is a good husband. I'm not buying it."

I led Elaine to my bedroom, and I pointed to the camera on my dresser. "This time I'm sure. I'll show you the video."

I had plugged the camera into my laptop, and simply reached down and hit the 'Enter' key. The video that my camera picked up started to play. It showed my husband sitting on the bed taking a phone call. We could only hear Frank's side of the conversation, but it was damming enough.

"Please calm down, Grace. I know your upset with your husband, but what can you do?"

...

"Look, a revenge fuck is just another wrong, and two wrongs do not make a right."

...

"Look Grace, you're my subordinate, and I know I have told you that I would help you any way I could, but a revenge fuck is wrong. Do you really want to go through with this?"

...

"No, I can't do that, you know I am going out of town. I'm packing to go to the airport right now. We'd have to do something when I get back in town. Let me check my tickets."

...

Frank went to his briefcase and fished out his tickets. "OK, I get back just after Noon on Friday. I will get home around one, Sharon would still be at work until five, and wouldn't arrive home until five thirty. How about then?"

...

"OK, Grace. Come over on Friday at two o'clock, and I will help you get some revenge on your husband."

I was beaming. I had him! It was Monday afternoon, and I knew when and where! I had my husband by the balls, and he didn't know it! He was even going to fuck one of his subordinates, and I could add an 'Alienation of Affection' lawsuit against his lover, and against his work. This had the earmarks of getting him fired from his job, too. I was going to be able to squeeze every dime out or him in the divorce!

Elaine was stunned, and then she had a smile on her face. "You're going to take him to the cleaners! How can I help?"

"Well Elaine, I wanted to know if you'd like to host a party on Friday afternoon."

Elaine's smile turned into an evil grin, "Let me guess. Maybe around noon, and the main show will begin around two? Who do you want to invite?"

I returned the evil grin, "The question is, who would deal out the most humiliation to Frank."

"Oh Sharon, your not going for the parents, are you?"

"You bet your sweet ass I am!"

The rest of the day was spent running a video wire from my house to Elaine's, and testing it. We set up a second camera outside of Elaine's house to watch the front. We tested the cameras, and Elaine told me she had a clear view from both. I started calling friends to come to a surprise party for Frank. We told them that he was coming home early on Friday, and we would surprise him. I told everyone to park on the next block over, so that they wouldn't spoil the surprise.

My parents came. His parents came. My girlfriends came. I even got Frank's boss, Jason, to come. Everyone was in Elaine's house enjoying frozen Margarita's from the machine that we rented while we showed the view of the camera that looked out over the front lawn on Elaine's big screen TV. Several people went to the front curtains and peeked out, but after some arm twisting, we convinced them to stop.

Just before one o'clock, a strange car pulled in front of our house. I had never seen the car before, but it had a woman in it. Once again, several people peeked out of the front curtains, and we had to remind them to stop.

Frank arrived shortly after that, and as Frank pulled his suitcase out of the trunk of his car, the woman got out of hers. Every one was silent as we all watched the two embrace.

I heard his mother drop her margarita. "Oh no, not my Frank!"

Jason stiffened up. "That bastard! That's my wife Grace!"

I was trying to portray the shocked wife, but inside, I was jumping for joy. This was getting better and better all the time.

They walked into the house, and we switched the video to the master bedroom.

Frank's mother wailed, "This is a mistake! My Frank would never do this!"

Sure enough, Frank appeared in the master bedroom rolling his suitcase behind him, followed by Grace.

Frank's mother collapsed into a chair, sobbing. "What did I do wrong?"

Frank set the suitcase down, and took off his jacket. "Grace, I will help you in any way I can, but are you sure you want to get revenge on your husband?"

I heard an "Oh Fuck!" and turned around. It was from Jason, and he had obviously cheated on Grace. At this point I started to get worried.

I then turned back to the screen, and watched Frank comfort Grace. "Why don't I put something on that will help ease your nerves."

At this point Frank turned on the large flat panel TV that was over his dresser. We all got to see that these new 240hz screens had a crystal clear image when recorded. Frank put in a disk into his DVD player and turned on some porn.

But it wasn't professional porn, it was homemade. All of a sudden, I was seeing myself nude on our bed. The bastard had taped me making love!

Then I heard a gasp from Elaine, "That's my husband George! Sharon, how could you?"

It was now my mother's turn to drop her frozen margarita and collapse. "Sharon! Turn it off! Turn it off!"

Franks mother stood up and grabbed the remote, "Oh no you don't. I want to see how much of a slut my daughter-in-law really is!"

While Frank's mother held the remote at Elaine's, Frank pulled out the remote at our house, and clicked. Another image appeared of me, this time with Maureen's husband. Maureen gasped, and then came over a slapped me.

And then he clicked again, and the video was of me giving a blow job to Carol's husband. Carol wilted to the floor.

Frank clicked a third time, and then it was Frank's boss going down on me. "There, that's the video. Do you think your husband is enjoying it at George and Elaine's home right now? Maybe we should tell him that our boss now has a copy of this?"

I was seeing red. He set me up! That bastard! I looked around the room, and all I could see was hate. I looked back at the screen, and Frank and Grace were still fully clothed, and calmly sitting on the bed, watching the video.

Frank spoke up again, "I really didn't know how to confront a cheating spouse, Grace, so I let my wife figure out how to do that. She has known that you were coming over for four days, and could have handled this many different ways. I guess I now know how much of a bitch she really is. By the way, thanks Dad, for the idea! I knew from the start that this would hurt mother, but we both know she can't keep a secret. And Mom, I love you, and would never break my vows!"

As if on queue, the doorbell rang. The two gentlemen came over to me.

The last thing I remember before passing out was being handed an envelope, and hearing those infamous words:

"Mrs. Sharon Lowenthal, you are served."

***** *****

Thank You, for reading my story. Once again, comments are welcome.

OldHideki
OldHideki
423 Followers