Getting Caught By Sis...Ch. 3

Story Info
Everyone gets spent.
869 words
4.49
298.3k
27
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedBare28
tedBare28
36 Followers

As she was trying to regain her breath, she reached up with her cum drenched fingers and raised them to my mouth. I could not resist. I took her hand and started licking her outstretched fingers. I could taste how sweet and tangy her love juices were. I wanted more, so I took both her fingers and slid them in my mouth to suck them clean.

As I held her hand I could feel her trying to pull me out of the chair on top of her. I thought this could be my chance to get rid of my throbbing cock. I was pulled down on top of this amazingly tall and beautiful girl. I could feel her hard little nipples poking against my chest, as I looked deep into her eyes. She looked at mine and all of a sudden we were in a deep passionate kiss that seemed to have lasted for hours.

I could feel her heat and wetness coming from her fuck hole. I reached down with one hand and started rubbing her wet pussy. She let out a soft moan in my mouth. As our tongues wrapped around each other's, I could feel her hole getting wetter as I slipped a finger deep inside her with one thrust. As I worked my finger in and out of her slippery pussy, Her hips started bucking as if she was fucking my finger. Her pussy was so wet I had no trouble slipping in another finger stretching her hole open even more.

As she begged for more I started kissing down her neck and paid extra attention to her hard nipples sticking out like erasers on a new pencil. I worked my way down her tight athletic tummy and traced her belly button with my tongue. I just had to taste her; she was so hot and sweet that I wanted to run my tongue all over her puss candy.

While my tongue found her magic little button, I felt someone start rubbing my ass cheeks and back. I stopped for a moment to look back and see who it was. Candy and Stacey were working their hands all over my ass and back while kissing each other.

Cindy grabbed my head and said, "you are not done with me, so get back down there."

As I was being pushed back down I saw my sister finger fucking her tight little hole. My head was pulled back into Cindy's mound as my tongue was flicking her hard button. I felt something I never felt before in my life, Candy's tongue was buried in my asshole while Stacey was stroking my throbbing cock.

I could feel Cindy getting closer to blowing her girl cum. My tongue slid inside her wet sex as she grabbed my head and pushed it in deeper.

I could hear her breathing getting deeper as she started screaming, "yes, that's it, fuck my pussy, make me cum, PLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

When I felt her love juices start squirting out I felt another sensation I never felt before, Candy was sliding her finger into my now soaked ass. I let out a little gasp of pain as her knuckle slid past the rim of my spreading ass.

"Is this OK?" she asked

"I have never had that before, just feels kinda weird is all," as I started moaning with pleasure.

Stacey now positioned herself under me so she could slide my cock in deep in her mouth while Candy finger fucked my ass.

I Saw Cindy crawl over to where my sis was masturbating and start pulling her over closer to me. She finally got over to where my face was inches away from her sopping pussy. Her fingers were sliding in her tight pussy. I could not resist burying my face and giving her the same experience I just gave her friend.

"That's it, suck her pussy like you did mine," I heard Cindy command.

My sister reached up and grabbed my hair and pulled me into her as her legs spread wider to allow me more access to what I was craving.

I felt my balls start to swell with cum as my cock was being worked over by Stacey and Candy was wonderfully fingering my ass. I started moving my hips and fucking Stacey's mouth. I felt Candy's finger going in and out of my ass faster and faster as I pumped.

I could hear Candy in back, "that's it, fuck her mouth, make her work for her treat."

I started erupting into Stacey's throat as my sister exploded all over my face. I could feel Stacey's mouth overflowing with my seed as she pulled my still spasming cock out of her mouth.

I rolled over in complete satisfaction as Stacey shared her treat with Candy. Cindy licked the rest of my goo off of my stomach while my sister lay there still moaning from the excellent tongue-lashing I just gave her.

We all lay on the floor in one big sweat ball as I was thinking that this could be one fun evening. Just then my thoughts started to come true.

If you are interested in knowing more, please let me know.

tedBare28
tedBare28
36 Followers