Getting Caught Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A look of utter disappointment immediately appeared on my face, the sadness of being denied permission to pound this delicious clit welling up inside me. I really wanted to fuck her there.

She turned around and bent over, her perky ass right in front of me, her sweet perfume finding its way into my nostrils. "You can fuck my ass, though, if you want. Do you like that kind of thing?"

I instantly dove in, sticking my tongue deep inside her ass, tasting her dirty hole and lubricating it up for my thick cock. Reaching under her, I cupped her tiny tits in my hands, fondling what I could and caressing her hard nipples between my fingers. She gasped and moaned louder than before, reaching behind her and spreading her ass cheeks apart for easy access.

Putting my nose at her taboo cave, I breathed in her scent. Her fragrant musk smelled so good, I could smell her ass forever. Sticking my tongue in some more, she grabbed me by my hair and pulled me into her, my tongue extending out from my mouth as far as it could go.

I stood up, my cock fully erect and eager to feel her tight sphincter enclose around my girth. I sped around the table to shove my cock in her mouth again, just to get it wet again, and then I sped around again and immediately shoved it inside her anal canal. Thrusting in and out of her tiny hole was hard but very satisfying. She obviously either hadn't done anal before or not very much, but she made up for her lack of experience with an overabundance of willing enthusiasm.

"Oh fuck, shit! You're so big, it hurts but feels so fucking good! Fuck that ass, cum inside me, fill my ass with your thick load!" Hearing this sexy young cock-hungry slut was enough to get me over the edge. I arched my back and with a single push, emptied my balls inside her colon, her asshole now teeming with pervert cum.

Pulling out, her hole overflowed with my seed, globs of gloop dropping on the floor. She stuck two digits inside her ass and covered her fingers with cum, bringing them to her mouth and tasting my creamy deposit. "Yummy," she said, allowing her tongue to explore her fingers and lick up all the cum on them.

I had better get home, I thought to myself. I had no idea what was going to happen when I got home and told my wife of all the things that had happened. I hope she understands that I only did what I did to protect us both.

Getting off the table, she came over to me and pushed her lips onto mine, introducing her tongue to my mouth in a manner most forceful. I was at war within myself: on the one hand, I wanted to wrap my arms around this hot teen and embrace her after we just fucked like pornstars, but on the other hand, I'm married and she's not my wife. Fuck, she's young enough to be my daughter! What to do, what to do...

After kissing me, she handed me my clothes. Was she kicking me out? Wow, a teenage who likes the fuck-and-flee method. I like her.

"Give me your phone."

Before I had a chance to object, she grabbed it out of my hand. "What's the code?" I typed it in for her, unsure why I was allowing her access to my phone and all the private information stored in it.

She went to the camera and took a photo of herself from behind, making sure to get her cum-soaked asshole and her face with her fingers in her mouth in the shot. She then went to my contacts and added her number. Kimmy Cum. A hot name for a hot girl, the Kimmy part at least. Finally, she added her photo to her contact.

"If you want your secret to remain a secret, you'll keep my number and do whatever I tell you."

I got dressed, grabbed my gear and left for home. I had never been so worried on my way home on a Monday night. Usually, I'm so excited to get home and watch all the videos I had recorded, but tonight, tonight I wasn't as keen to get home, for fear of what my wife would say or do. I can't avoid it forever, or even for an extended period of time, so decided to face the music, head home and just tell my wife what had happened straight away before it gets out of hand. I was sure in my mind that I had a good reason for fucking Kimmy. She wouldn't blame me if I was blackmailed with exposure to the police and our girls. Would she?

*****

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed the story and I hope you were fully satisfied at the end. Make sure to vote and comment, and favourite me to read future stories of mine. And make sure to read the exploits of Jenny, her father and her friends in my first literary saga, My Vacation with Daddy, a beautiful trilogy of daddy-daughter incest.

12