Getting Caught Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kiss my way down Nathan's sweetly sexy body. Nathan's cock is pointing towards the ceiling, a small drop of precum welling at his urethra. I can't help the wild impulse that overtakes me, and I lean forward and lick the tip of his cock. Nathan shudders in pleasure falling backwards onto my bed. His cum tastes sweet, and I open my mouth and take him inside my mouth. I slurp at his cock for only a few minutes before I have him writhing moaning in pleasure. His limbs are slightly stiff, however, and I can tell he's trying, and failing to hold himself back. The sight of him tangled in the blankets of my bed has me harder than I can ever remember being, without touching myself. I suck him harder, bobbing my head faster, Nathan's body jerks, and he tenses arching upward, I flick my tongue over his cock head one last time, and Nathan erupts into my mouth with a scream. He stays arched upwards like that for a while and then collapses back onto the bed breathing very hard.

He opens his eyes, which are bleary with pleasure and surprises me.

"Thank you," Nathan whispers, looking directly into my eyes. I rise from my knees and climb over his body, claiming his mouth with a rough kiss. Nathan still hasn't kissed me back, but this time he doesn't pull away, or fight to keep his mouth closed, he actually opens up to me.

I turn Nathan over, placing him on his stomach, his knees on the floor. I feel him begin to shake, but I can't stop myself. His ass is small, thin, like the rest of him, but very round, firm, and completely fuckable. I rub cool lube into his ass and on my dick. Nathan buries his face deeper into my blankets. I place the head of my cock at the entrance of his asshole, pausing, then slowly pushing forward. Nathan let's out a muffled scream, and I slow my pace. But I can't stop. I begin slowly and shallowly fucking Nathan. Going a little farther at a time. his ass is clenching and gripping my cock so tightly, it's intoxicatingly delicious. I speed up, aroused by Nathan's soft yipping. I grip his hips in a bruising grip and slam myself into him once more and shoot my load deep into his bowels. I rest in him, until I go soft. I let myself slide slowly out of him.

I stand, collecting my Nathan's clothes. I place them and a crisp hundred dollar bill on my bed, next to Nathan. I lightly touch his shoulder, "Nathan do you want to use the shower in my room? You might feel a little better," I try to coax.

Nathan slowly lifts his head from the bed. Tears are staining his red face, and he shakes his head. He attempts to speak, but his words catch in his throat, and he has to clear it before he is able to speak again.

"No Matt, no. I'm going to go now," He struggles to his feet, gingerly putting his pants back on, and pulling his shirt over his head. I glance over at the clock on my nightstand. The bright red number glare back at me, 2:30 a.m. "Nathan, it is very late, are you are you don't just want to stay? I promise not to touch you again tonight," I say. I can't help the desperation I hear in my voice. I want him to stay, I want to spend more time with him, even if it's just for a minute.

Nathan looks at me, and his eyes are cold. "No Matt, you're done, so I'm going back to my room," Nathan says firmly.

"Well then let me walk you back to your room, I never been there, it would be nice to see it," I say reaching for my jacket, I look over at Nathan, and his face is pale, and very unhappy. I realize what I have said, and curse myself.

"No please Matt just stay here," Nathan whispers, slipping on his shoes,and grabbing his backpack. He has the door open when I realize that I haven't asked him for his number.

"Wait Nathan, I need your number," I say, trying to find my pants to fish out my phone.

We exchange numbers and Nathan leaves without, so much as a goodbye. It bothers me that he didn't stay, whatever came between us just before he left, remains there now. It worries me. This is not how I want our relationship to be, but I can start the progress of fixing it.

Nathan:

I get back to my room and collapse inside the door. It's quiet and I know Greg is out gaming at one of his friends house, and I'm glad that I have this time to let myself fall apart. I cry sitting just inside my room, huddled on the floor. I cry for the pain that is now radiating throughout my entire body, and the humiliation I was subjected to today, but also for my feelings.

For a second, I felt something other than hate for Matt. But thoughts like that are dangerous. I can't afford them. When I calm down enough I drag myself to the bathroom, washing myself thoroughly. There is a thin line of bloody cum snaking it's way down my inner thigh when I take my pants off, and I make sure to clean my bruised and battered ass.

The hot water relaxes my muscles, and I dry off quickly, put on my pajamas, and crawl into bed, with a couple of tylenol, and a sleeping pill. Before I drift off to sleep, I remind myself to harden my resolve against Matt. No matter how he seems, he will always be a rapist to me.

12