Getting Caught Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if reading his mind, Miss Sanchez took Cindy by the arm, pulled her off Sam's cock and up onto her feet. "Now, it's my turn!" she said. She pulled her tight skirt up, exposing her bare ass, and went into a squat in front of Sam. She took his big knob in her mouth and set her teeth lightly into the neck of his cock just behind it. She lapped the squishy mushroom for a short while, and then pulled her mouth off with a pop!

"I'll bet you've dreamed about doing that, haven't you, Sam?" she taunted him. "Sticking your fat, wet boner in my mouth. All of you boys would like to do that, wouldn't you?"

"I... um... I..." he stammered only half acting. Every guy had a fantasy about getting a blowjob from Glorious Gloria, but he didn't know that she knew it!

"Well, I have my fantasies, too!" she said and took his cock in her mouth and began bobbing.

"Oh fuck!" he groaned and put his hands on her head to keep her going.

When she suddenly pulled off of his dick, he pulled his hands back and said, "Sorry! Sorry! I won't touch you!"

"Oh, you can grab my head," she replied, "but do it like you mean it! Pull me in and shove that cock down my throat! You're skinny little girlfriend isn't the only one with gag control!"

He reached for her head, but she turned away to look back at Cindy just as he did. "You, get on your back and crawl under me! Put your face right under my pussy. I want you to eat my cunt while your boyfriend fucks my mouth!"

On her back, Cindy slid between Miss Sanchez's legs as she squatted in front of Sam. She looked up at her naked pussy, soaked with arousal and lifted her head to lick its dark, wavy labia. Miss Sanchez moaned and then squatted lower, mashing her pussy into Cindy's face and pinning her head to the floor. She then began rocking her hips to cunt-fuck the young girl's face.

Sam stood open-mouthed looking down as his Spanish teacher ground her wet cunt into his girlfriend's face. Miss Sanchez looked up at him, took his boner in her fist, and said, "I believe you had an assignment, Sam!" She put his dick in her mouth and a moment later she felt his hands on her head. A moment after that, her throat was stretched open by a fat youthful cock.

He pulled her face hard against his belly and shifted his hips to drive every millimeter of his cock down her throat. "Oh, my fucking God!" he groaned. He looked past Miss Sanchez's head, impaled on his boner, and saw his girlfriend's face, glistening with pussy-juice, appear and disappear as their teacher continued to rock her hips and squash her sopping wet cunt across her face from chin to forehead.

Miss Sanchez pulled back and extracted Sam's dick from her throat, but it never left her mouth. She then began giving him a sucking, lapping, bobbing blowjob.

Looking down at the unreal sight of his cock going in and out of glorious Miss Sanchez's lips, Sam summoned the courage to ask, "Can I, um, maybe, you know, fuck you?"

Gloria pulled off his dick with a pop!, slid her wet pussy back off of Cindy's face, and looked down at the girl. "What do you think, little one? Do you want to watch your boyfriend stick his stiff cock up your swim-coach's cunt? Do you want to see him fuck me right on my desk?"

"Oh, shit, yes!" Cindy answered as she felt her pussy leak.

Gloria stood up and as she reached down to help Cindy to her feet, she said, "Well, me first! I want to see what the two of you came here to do. I want to watch that fat cock stretch your tiny little cunt wide open!"

She pulled the girl into an embrace with one hand on her back and pinched one then the other of her little nipples with the other as she kissed her pussy-soaked mouth.

When she broke the kiss, she said, "But it occurs to me that you haven't received your punishment yet for breaking in here."

"We didn't break in!" Sam protested adlibbing in character.

"No!" Cindy added. "The gym door is never locked!" That was a fact.

"Don't talk back!" Miss Sanchez snapped. "Both of you lean over the desk! Do it now!"

Punishment was not a part of the classroom fantasy that Gloria had outlined, and Sam and Cindy looked at each other a bit nervously as they bent over and put their forearms on the desk to support themselves.

In fact, it was an added bit that had only occurred to Gloria when she noticed an item hanging from a hook behind Ann's desk. It was a vintage wooden yardstick about an inch and a half wide and a quarter of an inch thick. Along with the inch and fraction marks it had the Coke-a-Cola logo and their catchphrase, "It's The Real Thing!" printed on it.

She lifted it from its hook, held it about in its middle, and lightly patted its end against her palm as she walked back around behind the two bent-over youngsters. They looked at each other even more nervously. Cindy had gotten her naked ass slapped by Miss Sanchez in the bedroom, but that was with her hand; this was a frigging board! Sam had slapped his mother's ass in the kitchen, but he hadn't been on the receiving end of a spanking since he was a kid. And never with a three-foot stick!

They needn't have worried. If Gloria had held the yardstick by its end and put some force into her swing she could probably have drawn blood with the thing, but she knew her way around paddling--giving and receiving--and had a firm grasp of the pain/pleasure paradox.

***

Ann was watching intently from the other room, gently rubbing her pussy through her slacks, impatiently waiting for her entrance. The punishment thing was obviously a spur-of-the-moment addition and although it postponed her involvement in the fantasy, she was curious to see how the two kids were going to react to getting their asses paddled. Ann looked at Gloria with her blouse pulled open showing off her naked tits and her skirt hiked up around her waist putting her full, round ass and her hairy pussy on display. She looked every bit the part of a dominating, oversexed, slut teacher!

***

Miss Sanchez stood behind Cindy and gently touched the end of the paddle to one cheek of her naked ass. The girl flinched at the contact, but then relaxed as her teacher simply slid the piece of cool wood over both of her smooth, white cheeks. Then she lifted it about six inches and brought it down with a quick flick of the wrist.

Cindy let out a startled yelp and instinctively pulled away, but as the crisp shot of pain shot an electric charge to her pussy, she moaned and stuck her ass back out.

The smack of the paddle felt so much different than Miss Sanchez's hand had felt landing on her ass. Her hand had stung a more broad and soft-edged area, where the end of the yardstick lit up a concentrated little rectangle. And the hand-slap had faded quickly, while she continued to feel the burn from the paddle well after it was lifted away. When Miss Sanchez moved the yardstick to her other cheek and made taunting little circles with it, Cindy was a bit relieved; she wasn't sure that she could take another smack on the same intensely-burning spot.

Miss Sanchez lifted the paddle a short distance and brought it down with another crisp wrist-flick. "Oh, Jesus!" Cindy moaned as her pussy leaked from the twin burns.

Gloria looked at the two red rectangles on Cindy's darling little white ass and smiled. Not everyone could take a stinging slap like that and be aroused by it. The young girl was living up to every fantasy the older woman had ever had about her. She reached down and lightly traced her fingers over the first spot, and felt its warmth and its slight swelling from the inrush of blood to the abused area. She then drew her fingernails across the tender spot, and as Cindy moaned, she asked, "Have we learned our lesson?"

"Yes, Miss Sanchez! I won't do this again!" Cindy replied.

"Do what?" her dominating teacher said as she scratched her nails across the other spot.

"Sneak into your classroom to fuck my boyfriend!" the girl answered.

Good!" she said and gave each of the spots a little pat with her hand. They were still sensitive enough that even the light swat sent a wonderful electric buzz to Cindy's pussy.

Miss Sanchez then moved behind Sam while tapping her palm with the yardstick. He looked back at her and swallowed hard.

"Face the wall!" she told him. He did and she could see his ass-cheeks tense up in anticipation of her first blow. But she didn't land it right away. She had always found that surprise added a certain "crispness" to the sting of the first slap.

"Whose idea was it to come in here and fuck in my classroom?" she demanded.

"It was mine!" Sam answered. "I talked her into it. Please don't hit her again."

"How very chivalrous of you," their teacher taunted. Still tapping the paddle against her palm, she said, "Why my classroom, Sam? Why did you bring her in here to have her suck your cock? Why not the locker room? Why not Mr. Klein's room? Is there something about my room that makes you horny? Maybe you've had fantasies about me sucking your dick while you were supposed to be conjugating your Spanish verbs. Could that be it?"

"I... I'm sorry, Miss Sanchez!" he answered. "But... but all the guys have, you know, thoughts about you. You're just so beautiful!"

She gave a slightly evil chuckle, and said, "Flattery isn't going to save your ass, but I do thank you for the compliment. So, have you ever jerked off thinking about me, Sam? Have you ever pulled on your boner pretending you were shoving it up my cunt?"

He hesitated a moment before admitting in front of his girlfriend and his Spanish teacher that he secretly jerked off fantasizing about her. Considering that he and his girlfriend were naked and bent over a desk; that Miss Sanchez was provocatively semi-naked in a hot dom fashion; that he had just had his cock down both of their throats; and that he knew his mother was watching the whole thing from the other room, his embarrassment was truly weird.

"Yes," he finally said meekly.

"I didn't hear you, Sam!" Miss Sanchez said. "Speak up!"

"Yes!" he repeated louder. "I've jerked off thinking about fucking..."

She cut him off when she brought the yardstick down hard on his right ass-cheek from about a foot away.

"Jesus!" he yelped and sucked in his ass. The surprise crack of pain shot an adrenaline explosion to seemingly every muscle in his body, but a second later, it all seemed to turn back around and refocus directly to his groin making his stiff cock throb and release a drool of pre-cum. He sucked in a deep breath and pushed his ass back out, steeling himself against--but actually looking forward to--the smack he knew was coming on his left cheek.

Experience on both ends of a paddle told Gloria exactly how long to wait for the sharp sting of the first smack to become a glowing burn before landing the second. It seemed an eternity to Sam as he lay there bent over the desk with his cock pointing at the floor and dripping pre-cum, but it was really less than ten seconds before his other cheek lit up with the crack of the yardstick.

"Shit!" he growled and then waited the few seconds for the shock waves to ricochet through his body and back to his cock. As the crack of pain settled into a searing burn--that somehow felt good--he looked over at Cindy who wore a look of concern.

"Are you okay?" she asked. From the sounds of the two smacks, she was pretty sure that Miss Sanchez had hit him a lot harder than her.

"Yeah," he answered. "But, holy shit, how can anything that hurts so..."

He was cut off with a lighter tap on his first red and swollen spot. "No talking!" Miss Sanchez demanded.

"Sorry," he said as his dick throbbed.

Miss Sanchez stood back and drew the end of the yardstick across Sam's two tender patches, its sharp edge scratching over the sensitive flesh. When she lifted the stick from his ass, he anticipated getting another smack, but instead, she moved the paddle over to Cindy's ass and repeated the same edge-scratch on her still-tender spots.

"So, have we learned our lesson about breaking into school property?" Miss Sanchez said as she tapped her palm again.

"Yes, Miss Sanchez!" Cindy answered.

"Oh, yeah!" Sam said. "I'm going to remember that lesson for a lot longer than conjugated verbs!"

"Good!" she said and laid the yardstick across the desk. She then went into a squat behind Cindy, ran her hands soothingly over her abused cheeks, and pushed her face into her ass-crack. She ran her tongue up through her soaked pussy-lips, over her tiny little pucker, and all the way up her crack until it disappeared along her spine. She then went back down and began eating the young girl's cunt while she scratched at her tender red spots with her nails.

Cindy pushed her arms out across the desk and lowered her chest onto the cool wood surface while keeping her legs straight and her ass high. The shift rotated her hips giving her coach better access to her pussy. With her head lying on the desk and her eyes contentedly closed, Cindy moaned, "Oh, God, Miss Sanchez, you're going to make me cum again!"

Miss Sanchez dug her nails into the girl's red spots and lifted her mouth just enough to say, "Do it, you little slut! Cum in my face and get your tight, young cunt nice and wet to take Sammy's fat cock! That's what you came in here for, isn't it? To get your horny little cunt fucked!"

"Yes!" Cindy moaned. "And... and so I could think of you while he did it! I think you're so beautiful, Miss Sanchez!"

"Oh! So it was you who decided to break in here and fuck in my classroom!" Miss Sanchez said and gave the young girl's ass a crisp slap on top of one of her tender spots.

"Ow!" Cindy yelped, but then replied forcefully, "Yes! Yes, I wanted Sam to fuck my cunt on your desk so I could leave my cum all over it and you'd get horny every time you smelled it! So you'd get as horny thinking about my cunt as I get thinking about yours!"

Miss Sanchez gave Cindy's other cheek a matching slap and as she stood up, she said, "Well, let's just make your filthy little fantasy come true!" She lifted the girl's legs and spun her over onto her back then pushed her back across the desk so her ass was on its surface near the edge. "You!" she said to Sam. "Go around the other side and hold her legs up! I'm going to make your horny little girlfriend's cunt flood my desk with her hot cum!"

With her legs up and spread apart, Miss Sanchez mashed her face into the young girl's drenched pussy, shook it back and forth, and then drove her tongue as deep into her cunt-hole as she could force it. She tongue-fucked her over and over, bobbing her head and smacking her face into her pussy-lips with each bob.

She knew that Cindy was already close to another orgasm when she flipped her over, so it came as no surprise that her aggressive cunt-eating brought it to a boil quickly. The girl's body language, breathing, and moaning told Gloria that she was getting ready to cum, but there was something odd about her moans. When she looked up from the girl's pussy, she saw that Sam had taken advantage of his girlfriend's over-the-desk position and had his cock stuffed in her mouth.

"Pinch her little titties!" Miss Sanchez commanded Sam and then put her mouth back over the girl's pussy. She then ground her tongue against her clit and jammed two fingers up her cunt. Her pussy erupted almost instantly and Miss Sanchez kept jabbing her fingers up the gushing hole making squirt after squirt of the girl's hot pussy-juice run down her ass and onto the desk. Gloria wished that it was her desk, not just a fantasy-fulfilling stand it. She would love to smell the aroma of hot, young cunt every morning as she started class.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Ann demanded loudly from the doorway. The three were so completely lost in their real three-way that they had forgotten about the fantasy and about "Mrs. Ward" the school's vice-principal coming in to catch them. They all jumped at the sound of her voice, and Ann had a hard time stifling a laugh to stay in character.

Sam pulled his dick from Cindy's mouth and tried to hide it with his hands. Miss Sanchez spun around and stood up, pulling her blouse closed and pushing her skirt down, and Cindy sat up then slipped her wet ass off the desk to stand there trying to cover her tits and pussy with her hands. All three just stared at Mrs. Ward who stood with her arms folded across her chest looking very angry.

"I knew you were fucking the faculty, you slut," she said to the disheveled Spanish teacher, "but I never thought you were so horny that you'd feel the need to do it with your students! I can have you fired and arrested for this!" She looked at the two kids with their well-acted deer-in-the-headlights look, and added, "And the two of you should be expelled and probably arrested, too!"

"No! Please, Mrs. Ward!" Miss Sanchez begged. "Maybe... maybe I could offer you some kind of inducement to not turn me in?"

Mrs. Ward looked her up and down. Her blouse was unbuttoned all the way to where it was tucked into her tight skirt, and although it was pulled together, it was clear that she wasn't wearing a bra. She had managed to pull her skirt down in the front enough to cover her pussy, but it was still bunched up at the back exposing the round cheeks of her curvaceous Latina butt.

Finally, Mrs. Ward replied, "What kind of inducement?"

"Anything! I'll do anything you want!" Miss Sanchez answered.

Mrs. Ward looked at the kids, and said, "And how about you? Are you willing to do anything I say to keep from getting thrown out of school and joining your slut teacher in a jail cell?"

"Yes!" they both answered and nodded vigorously.

That was about where they'd left off the planning of the fantasy. From there on, Ann was going freestyle.

"Take off your clothes," Mrs. Ward told Miss Sanchez, then quickly added, "No!" She looked at Cindy and Sam, and said, "You two take her clothes off. Let's imagine that your whole class is here watching! Strip your horny, slut teacher naked in front of her whole class!"

That hadn't been part of Gloria's classroom fantasy, but the thought made her pussy leak.

Tauntingly, Mrs. Ward asked the phantom class, "Who wants to see Miss Sanchez's big tits and hairy pussy? How many want to watch her get her horny cunt fucked right on her own desk?" She paused a moment, then added, "Oh, look at the show of hands! Even the girls want to see that!"

As Cindy slid her teacher's blouse down her arms, Sam unraveled her skirt at the back and worked it down over her ass so he could unzip it. He then slid it to the floor and she stepped out of it leaving her bare-ass naked "in front of her class."

Making a circular motion with her finger, Mrs. Ward said, "Do a little turn so everyone can see the body that they've all had fantasies about."

Gloria did as she was told while imagining what it would be like to really be exposed and dominated in front of a room full of kids that she had had fantasies about. Her pussy tingled and her juices ran down her legs.

When she had completed her turn, Mrs. Ward told her, "Sit your naked ass on the edge of the desk and spread your legs. Let everyone get a good look at your pussy." When she was in position--sitting in Cindy's puddle of pussy-juice--Mrs. Ward told Sam, "Get down on your knees in front of her and lick her cunt! Make sure she's nice and wet for when you shove your cock up there!"

Ann knew that Gloria wouldn't need any additional wetness; she could see that her pussy was drenched already. But she was also quite sure that eating his sexy Spanish teacher's cunt would have been at or near the top of Sam's fantasy list.