Getting Caught Up

Story Info
Young teen tutor gets caught up with stud.
44.9k words
4.5
82k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author note: I know that I currently have two stories currently running, and in need of their next chapters. I also know that many of you are really waiting for them as well. I promise I am working on them, but this story-line and scenario came to me and I felt it best served as a separate story. That is not to say I won't use aspects of it with my other characters and stories. I admit that most of my time writing was spent focusing on this story, but it is a one off, and I did put some work into the next chapters of Cynthia's Submission and Lesson Plan. Those chapters should be finished up shortly and out soon. Sorry for the long waits.

I hope you enjoy this story, and as always feedback and comments are greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

*****

My name is Eve, and I am your typical 18 year old high school senior. I am the more quiet, shy type of girl that tends to keep to herself, rather than the social butterfly. Most people tend to describe as a cute blonde, as I am no classic beauty but do feel I receive my share of attention from the opposite sex. Standing at 5 foot 3 inches tall, and weighing just under a hundred pounds, I am short and slim. My breasts have never been a focal point, filling up only an a cup bra, but my butt is something I'm proud of. It is full for my stature, and just firm enough that I can proudly turn heads if I wear tight pants or dresses.

As for the other sex, I have had only one intimate experience with a guy I dated for a few months. He took my virginity, and opened my eyes to the nature of sex, but he wasn't really someone I felt a connection with. However, this changed once I began tutoring Marcus Hill, Arbor Heights' star basketball player. He needed help in math, and I knew enough about school hierarchy to understand that he was at the top and I shouldn't pass on the opportunity to become friendly with one of the school's studs.

Marcus was your prototypical senior basketball point guard. He was a 6 foot 4 inch eighteen year old black kid, with a strong physique, and a handsome golden boy appearance. Admittedly, before I found out I was to be working with him, I never really thought too much about him, but once I began I soon realized I couldn't stop thinking about him. I wondered what he would be like around me, and how he became such a good athlete. This led to me thinking about his perfect body, and eventually what it looked like without clothes on. I was then progressing to wondering what his penis looked like, and if it was true what was said about black guys.

By the time or first tutoring session came up, I was absolutely revved up with desire for him. We met after school in an empty tutoring room and he must of caught on to my feelings about him, because quickly our session became more about me and less about math. He began asking me questions about myself; each one getting a bit more personal than the last. Finally, he reached over and grasped my upper thigh with his strong muscular hand and asked point blank if I wanted him.

A bit shocked by the bluntness of it, I didn't respond right away, but after taking a moment to breathe and collect my thoughts I responded that I did want him. He smiled, and stated that from the moment we started working together he knew I wanted his dick. Again, I was shocked by the bluntness of his statement and this time couldn't bring myself to say anything. He however took the initiative, and grabbed my tiny white hand and placed it on the crotch of his basketball shorts. Beneath the fabric I could feel the warmth of his manhood, and was in disbelief as to the size of it though it was still flaccid. My heartbeat raced and my breathing quickened, as he then began to guide my hand up and down his length slowly bringing it to life.

He then let go of my hand, and I continued as he had shown me. After a moment he asked if I liked what I felt and I could only nod my head. Continuing with his questioning he asked if I wanted to see it. I again only nodded. Another smile formed on his face and he instructed that I go ahead and pull his cock out. Tentatively, I reached with my fingers to the waistband of his shorts and slowly began to pull them down. He wasn't wearing any underwear, and suddenly his package sprung free and stood triumphantly in front of me. He must have been at least ten inches long, and as thick as my wrist.

Seeing my wided eyed astonishment, he told me to go ahead and grab it. A moan escaped my lips as my fingers grasped his warm pole. He felt soft and smooth, while at the same time hard and rigid. One of my hands looked dwarfed by its size, and it took both to be able to grasp it all the way around. I stroked him up and down for a moment as I instinctively began to lick my lips. That was when he spoke again, and told to go ahead a kiss it. He said he could see I wanted his cock in my mouth.

I did, and on autopilot I leaned forward and kissed the bulbous purple head softly a couple of times with my lips. I then began to lose myself in the moment, and opened my mouth to begin taking him into it. Slow and steadily I increased my pace, and was soon taking him further and further into my wet mouth.

From that point forward I have been under Marcus' spell ever since. We aren't a couple, but rather he uses me sexually and I go right along with it. I am still the quiet, shy girl, but when I'm with Marcus I am a sexual dynamo. I would do whatever he wanted me too, if it meant I would be able to suck his magnificent cock, or feel it penetrate my depths. Which takes us up to today in which I am getting ready to start my Thursday school day when I receive a text from Marcus.

"Good morning cocksucker. I need my dick sucked, so meet me at the park in ten minutes."

"Yes Daddy."

There is no asking, only orders, and it doesn't bother me one bit as I feel my pussy slick with arousal of what is to come. I'm only nervous about the time, there was only about twenty minutes until school started meaning I would most likely be late to first period again. However, I didn't fret over that, and instead finished getting ready and hurried off to meet him.

The park was a run down park on the edge of town that Marcus and I had been meeting at for impromptu meetings for a few weeks now. Usually in the mornings or later at night when no one was around. He would have me find him in the restroom and usually give him a long blow job after making me first beg for it. I didn't expect this time to be any different.

I arrived at the park just on time, and received a text stating he was in the men's room today. Locking my car, I scurried off to find him. Reaching the restrooms, I was hit in the face few foul odor of stale piss wafting out of them. They must have had heavy use the night before, but I just kept moving towards my destination, not letting it get in my way of my prize. As I found him leaning against one of the sinks, he smiled and spoke.

"Well, well, well, don't you look cute for a cock sucker? Is the slut trying to impress me so I give her my cock today?"

"I always want to look nice for you Daddy, and I always want your cock."

"That's because your a simple cocksucking slut, and always needs a thick black cock in her mouth. Crawl over to me and beg me to give you your treat."

I dropped to my hands and knees as ordered, and began to crawl to him, begging to entire way over for him to let me suck his cock like I was a depraved sexual deviant.

"Oh please Daddy, I want your cock so bad. I need it in my mouth, to feel it bulging as it stretches out my throat. Please let me taste you Daddy. Please use me as your cum bucket."

By then I was on my knees in front of him, as he looked down upon me and pulled his massive tool from his pants.

"Is this want you want cocksucker?"

"Yes Daddy."

"I'm going to just let it rest on your face first, don't touch it, and don't even think about moving."

He then laid his ebony shaft across my face, and I could feel the warmth of it on my skin.

"What kind of panties you got on under those tight leggings? They gotta be small because I don't see any panty lines. I know you ain't wearing a bra; your nipples are almost poking holes through your little white top."

"I'm wearing a tiny pink and white g-string Daddy."

"Oh yeah? Show me, I think I want to see them."

"Daddy, can't I just suck your dick? It almost time for school, and I don't wanna be late again."

"Dammit slut, all you had to do was pull pants down some and show me your panties, but no, you had to be a pain about. Now I want you to take off all your clothes except for your panties. That way all I see are them. Do it, or no cock for you."

Fearful I wouldn't get to taste his cock, I quickly forgot about not wanting to be late for school and began taking off my white tank top and grey leggings. I then resumed my position in front of him on my knees. My clothes sat in a pile on the cold, grimy cement floor as I looked up at him and his beautiful cock.

"Alright slut, that's better. Now you can start sucking."

Eagerly, I did just that, and basically attacked his member with my mouth. I devoured him, and found a good rhythm as he watched me and let me we work. After a bit, I noticed he had pulled out his phone, which was becoming a common theme for our meetings. I stopped briefly to ask him a question.

"Do you really need to take another picture of me sucking your cock?"

"Firstly slut, I am going to take a video, and secondly, don't act like you don't get off on it. I know you love it when I send you the pictures and videos afterwards. Now keeping sucking, and make it good for the video."

"Yes Daddy."

I then resumed my oral ministrations on his unit as he filmed it with his phone. He was right, every time he took a picture me or filmed me, he always sent a copy to me and I would always look at it over and over getting turned on more and more. As I began getting back into sucking his cock, he began to talk to me.

"That's it slut, suck that cock. You're just a whore for this black cock. Got you nearly naked in a public restroom, taking my dick in your mouth. Wonder what the rest of school would think if they knew Eve Guest was such a cocksucking slut for my black cock."

His words only spurred me on. The idea of others at school finding out I was a Marcus' cocksucking slut was scary, but at the same time thrilling. I began to really bob up and down at the thought, and was soon drooling strands of saliva out of my mouth and around his black trunk. He too seemed to be feeling the excitement as I could feel his body begin to tense. All of a sudden he pulled his cock free of my mouth and began to pump it with his free hand.

"Oh fuck slut, here it comes. I'm gonna cover your face in my load just as a whore like you deserves."

"Yes Daddy, cum on my face. Coat me with your seed."

"Ungh!"

Spurt after spurt fired out and splattered on my face. He soon caked me with his jism, and I could not have been more pleased. Once he was finally spent, and I was glazed with a healthy coating of cum, he had me lick the last remaining dribble from his tip. He put his cock away before looking at me with his smiling face and speaking.

"That's was fun as always slut. Now let me see if I can't make your school day a bit more interesting. Take off your panties and give to me. I want you to get dressed without them, leaving only a very thin layer of fabric to cover that sloppy wet cunt of yours. Hopefully, you don't create a wet spot."

I blushed at the idea, as it wouldn't take much to do so as my leggings were a light grey and very light for use in warmer weather. However, I didn't question him this time, and simply complied with his command. He took my tiny pair of panties and balled them up into his pocket. He then smiled again and began to walk away. However before he left he did tell me one last thing.

"Oh, and you might want to wash up; you look like a real cocksucking slut with all that cum on your face. See you at school."

He left me alone to wash my face off in the sink. Thankfully I don't wear a lot of make-up so making myself presentable again didn't take long. Satisfied I left the restroom and got back to my car.

I arrived at school thirty minutes late for 1st period, and got a dissatisfied look from my teacher when I arrived. It was becoming a common thing for me to be late to her class. Thankfully my grade helped ease her mood, as I was one of the better students in the class. Today I was somewhat distracted knowing I wasn't wearing any underwear and was a bit concerned I may begin to show my overwhelming state of arousal soon.

Fortunately, once I got to second period, I began to forgot about my lack of panties and was able to focus on my classes instead. Of course, that was until I received a picture message from Marcus towards the end of third period. It was of his cock erect, and hanging from it were my panties. The picture was followed by the text, "Aren't you glad I took your panties? Because you wouldn't be able to see how nice they look dangling from my cock while I take a piss if you were still wearing them.". My pussy swelled and gushed from the picture, causing me to ask for permission to use the restroom so that I wouldn't soak my leggings. God, he really knew how to make me squirm. In the bathroom I texted him back.

"Yes Daddy, I'm so happy you took my panties with you. They look amazing on hanging from you beautiful cock. I had to go to the restroom to keep from flooding my leggings."

"So the cocksucker is already hungry for more cock huh?"

"Always Daddy."

"Well you will have to wait until after I get done with basketball practice, so be a good little cocksucker and behave. No playing with yourself until I say it's okay."

"Yes Daddy, I can wait."

I hated when he kept me from pleasuring myself, but I knew that it usually meant he had something big planned. The idea alone excited me further. I was just happy I was going to get more of his magnificent dick later. Unfortunately, I had to wait through the rest of school and his two hour practice to get it. My day dragged by after that.

Eventually, my day neared an end and as I sat in a study room waiting for Marcus to finish practice. Eventually, I received a call from him.

"Come to the locker room cocksucker."

"Yes Daddy."

He hung up, and I hurried to gather my things so I got get to the locker room. I had met him in the boys locker room on a few occasions now, and each time I felt like a tramp in doing so. Just as the times before, I tentatively walked into the empty room that smelt like sweat and began to look for Marcus. I found him still in his practice uniform sitting on a bench towards the middle of the locker room. He smiled his smile as I approached, and spoke.

"Take off your clothes slut and hand them to me."

I did as he instructed, and was soon standing naked before him. He took my clothes and tossed my top in one direction and my pants in another. I couldn't see where they landed as the many rows of lockers blocked my line of sight.

"You can pick those up later, but right you need to do what you were born to do; suck black cock."

He pulled his shorts down to reveal his fat cock, and I fell to my knees to take him into my mouth. I could taste his sweat from practice, and the smell of must radiating off his body; it was intoxicating. Just as I had this morning I worked his pole like a true cocksucker, but rather than let me finish he pulled his cock away.

"That's enough for now slut; I need to fuck. You are not allowed to cum though. This is just going to be a quick fuck so I can get rid of the pent up adrenaline left from practice. Now stand up, and put your hands on the bench."

I didn't say a word, and just did as commanded. He quickly came up behind me and stuffed his thick shaft into my wanting snatch. Even though I wanted to cum, I fought the urge and held back. Marcus however, was ramming me hard and fast with his cock. He just gripped my hips and slammed his way towards an orgasm. It wasn't long until he began to quiver and then pulled out to shoot his cream all over my back and ass. Once every drop was ejected he ordered me to turn and clean him up with my mouth. Like the good little submissive cocksucker I was, I did as I was told without saying a word.

"Thanks slut, I needed that. I have to go and meet some friends out so I'll leave you to get cleaned up, but keep your phone near by tonight as I might be in touch."

Again, he left and I had to not only to clean myself off, but also locate my clothes. I used the showers to spray off my back, and found a towel nearby to dry off with. My shirt was easy to find, and so were my pants. Unfortunately, my pants fell into a puddle of some sort and the ass of them were wet. As they were my only option I had to wear them as is so I could get home before my parents began to wonder where I was. After getting dressed I grabbed my stuff and made my way home.

At home, my parents greeted me and asked how school went. I told them that it was the same as always, but that I really enjoyed my morning and afternoon sessions today. Of course I was referring to me meetings with Marcus, but my parents just assumed I meant my first and last classes which were actually my favorites. I excused myself to my room and was told dinner would be ready in an hour. That was just enough time to get showered and do my homework.

The shower felt good and refreshing. I returned to my room in just my towel, the benefits of being an only child, and began to lotion my skin. In my room, I stayed naked and got onto my computer. I was planning on starting my homework after checking my emails, but that idea went by the wayside as I saw an email from Marcus. It was the video of us from the morning meeting in the park. I watched it over and over, and it took all my strength not to pleasure myself. Marcus was creating quite the library of videos and pictures of our meetings, and though I was concerned that they all showed me acting like a whore, at the same time being able to see myself behave like that was so arousing.

Eventually it was dinner time and I had to put some clothes on and come out of my room. I threw on some PJs, and met my parents at the table. We ate and talked about our days before finishing and then watching some TV together. At about nine o'clock, I excused myself to my bedroom under pretence of going to sleep, but I was actually going to watch some of the other videos Marcus had recorded and sent to me while I waited to see if he'd call tonight.

At almost midnight, I had watched every video and looked at every picture by the time I received a text message from Marcus.

"Is the cocksucker still awake?"

"Yes I am Daddy."

"Good, because I'm outside your house and I need a blowjob."

He also attached a picture he took of my house from his car.

"What about my parents Daddy?"

"Are you questioning me? I was gonna let you come outside dressed, but now you will come to my car wearing nothing but a thong. Be quick, for every minute it takes, I will pull further up the street."

"I'm sorry Daddy, I'll be out soon."

I opened my door to look and see if my parents were still up, thankfully they were not. Another thing I was thankful for was the location of their room. They had the bedroom on the second floor that overlooked the backyard. My bedroom was on the first floor and just off the kitchen. It would be relatively easy for me to sneak out my window to meet Marcus. Pulling open my underwear drawer, I selected a black lace thong to wear and then slowly began to sneak out. By the time I was outside, I could see Marcus had pulled up in front of my neighbor's house. I crept through the night to his car and got in. His cock was already out and hard.

"It's all ready for you cocksucker."