Getting Cousin ready for marriage

Story Info
Desperate Cousin (Maradalu) has sex hours before marriage!
2.2k words
3.9
137.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Shyam. I am a regular reader of sex stories. I am 35 years old now.

I want to share with you the nice experiences I had in my joint family. My mother tongue is Telugu. I am writing some of the lines in Telugu with english translation for authenticity.

I had several aunts and sisters with whom I had memorable experiences. I cannot narrate all of them in one story. I will start with my experiences with my cousin, Usha.

Today I want to detail my sexual experience with my beautiful maternal cousin, Usha. Usha is my elder maternal uncle's (mamayya kuthuru) daughter. This incident happened when I was about 22 years of age and when she was about 20 years. I used to visit my uncle in Amalapuram (a village in godavari dist in Andhra Pradesh) almost once in two years since a young age.

My uncle had 3 daughters and a son. Radha, Sridevi were elder to me by 2 and 4 years. Usha was younger to me by 2 years and Prasad was the youngest child, younger to me by 6 years. I had beautiful sexual experiences with all three of these maternal cousins (not to forget my aunt) but the most memorable was with Usha and let me detail it here.

Being close in age Usha and I were very close. from childhood we used to play hide and seek, marbles, 7 stones (yedu pikkala aata). As I was growing I noticed Radha, Sridevi and Usha grow too. going to my maternal uncle's house in summer holidays used to be a treat to my eyes while growing up. being family they all used to be very close with me. My uncle had a big house and farms.

Coming to this specific episode with Usha. Usha always liked me very much. Sexual tension used to be very high whenever we met. I still remember when I was 16 and she was 14 when she left the door to the room in which she was changing her dress slightly open and eyed me clearly to appreciate her beauty while I looking at her from the lounge room. Usha was a chubby girl. Nice big rounded breasts, sensational thighs, fair complexion, chubby cheeks, nice red lips (donda pandu lanti pedaalu), curly hair, beautiful eyes.

She always used to call out 'ra bava aadukundam' (come Shyam lets play) and always wanted me to spend as much time with her while I was there. She used to sit next to me, chide me, hug me in play. Once she lost her ear rings in a steady stream of water (kaalava). she was crying as they were gold ear rings and her parents will scold her for losing them. I jumped in the water and retrieved it for her. she hugged me dearly and kissed me on my cheeks that day saying 'Thanks bava...maa manchi bava...' (thank you cousin..you are so nice).

As we were cousins marriage between us was against family norms.

Usha's marriage was fixed with Ravi who was a farmer in a nearby village. Usha was just 20 years of age. the bridegroom was 10 years elder to her.

It was a about 10 hours to go for the marriage. as my uncle house was a big one, they decided to do the marriage in their house itself and arranged for accommodation to the bridegroom in nearby guest houses.

All of us cousins were sitting in the lounge room and chatting. Usha came near me, stood a bit aside and said 'enti bava...naa pelli aipothundi...family vallu cousin marriages voddu ani manaki pelli cheyyaledu...neeku ela vundi? (what Shyam?...I will be married in a few hours...our families did not want to encourage marriages between cousins...how are you feeling about it?). I knew the sexual tension between us from childhood and know where she is coming from...I said 'Usha...nee pelli 10 gantallo vundi...ippudu time kaadu ivi matladadaaniki (Usha, your marriage is in 10 hours time, its not time to talk about these things now!).

She signalled to me to come with her and started walking to an upstairs room. I took some time and then slowly went to the upstairs room from another direction. Usha was waiting for me when I went there. She pulled me, locked the door, held my hand and started crying 'bava..naaku nuvvu kavali baava...nuvvu naaku istam (Shyam, I want you...I like you!) .

She said 'Bava...naaku ee pelli istham ledu bava...naaku nuvvu kavali bava (I don't this marriage...I want you..)'. saying this she hugged me dearly. Her round soft breasts were pressing my chest. She kissed me on my lips..Naa thammudu (my dick) shot up and paining in my pants...tears were rolling down her rosy cheeks.

I too wanted her but couldn't go against the family and propose marriage to her.

I said 'Usha edavaku...evaraini vinte chuste bagundadu...(Usha...don't cry if anyone sees or listens, its not good!). '.

Usha cried even more on this 'chusthe chudani..naa jeevitham samasya idi...nuvvu baaguntav bava...nuvvunte istapadda...naa moju cheerthu bava (let them see...this is my life's problem..you are so handsome...I liked you...please let me have enjoyment with you).

..saying so she kissed me deeply and was hugging me dearly. My dick (which was now at right angle) was directly opposite her vagina. I tried moving away, but Usha was hugging me dearly and pressing me with her thighs.

I was shocked to hear her say she wants to enjoy with me. here she was about to marry another man but wants to enjoy with me. I said 'enti Usha aa matalu...thappu Usha...control chesuko...please..evaraina chusthe aadapillavi nee jeevitham naasanam aipothundi (what is this Usha? ...its wrong Usha...control yourself...please...if anyone sees, being a girl whose about to marry, they will blame you more than me...).

Usha got angry on this..she pulled away and removed her saree pallu. I was shocked (and pleased) to see two huge breasts protuding from her blouse. her nipples were erect and protuding on the blouse. Usha said 'em bava ...nenu andamga lena...nacchaleda neeku...chudu (what Shyam...am I not beautiful..didn't you like me...see).'

..saying this she started removing hooks of blouse and bra. Two beautiful melons popped out. I went near her and held them dearly. I had tears in my eyes too. I said 'Usha...naa bangaaru Usha...nuvvunte naaku praname...(Usha...my dear Usha...you are so dear to me..) saying so I kissed her lovely soft tender breasts.

She closed her eyes and was ecstatic. she said 'raa bava...ninnu naaku icchi pelli cheyyakaponina parava ledu...naaku mundu nuvvu kaavali...tharavathe evaridanniaina...okka sari neetho sukam ivvu bava...tharavatha nannu evaru vaadukunna naaku paravaledu (come Shyam...even if they don't marry me to you I don't mind...first I need you...only after that I am anyone else...let me enjoy with you first...after that whoever enjoys me I don't mind..)....

I couldn't say no to her request. my instincts didn't allow me to. she held me with love, looked in my eyes and we both kissed passionately. Sexual tension was at fever pitch. We both were removing each others clothes, they were just obstacles in the way of nature.

She pulled my pants and underwear down halfway to my knees. I slid my hand in her saree and pulled off her panty. I pressed her soft thighs dearly. She said 'daa bava...time ledu...nuvvu kavali...raa (come Shyam..there is no time...I need you...come..').

...saying so.,..she kissed my dick and started licking it passionately. it was already rock solid and pumping...her licking only made it worse. I asked her to stop, knelt down and my mouth went straight to her vagina. I started kissing and licking her. she was twisting and turning saying 'bava...aaa...bava...raa bava...please.. (Shyam..aaa..Shyam..come Shyam...please...').

We could not control anymore. I lifted her and lay her on the bed. She drew me close to her and kissed dearly and said 'daa bava..naaku sukam ivvu...ee roju nenu marichipolene roju...nenu mundu naa bava dandi...daa nannu naa thanivi therela dengu bava... (come Shyam...give me pleasure...I cannot forget today...first my Shyam owned me...come...fuck me till I ask you to stop...')

My dick was already with pre-cum and paining like hell. I lifted her saree and slid my dick into her cunt. She was wet with all the excitement. Though its her first time her cunt was dripping and slid easily. 'aaa...bava...aaa...daa...raa bava...cheyyi...(I think I ruptured her virgin vagina...and she was enjoying it every bit).

'aaa daaa..bava...cheyyi...uu..I love you bava...inka..inka raa bava...(aaa..come...shyam...do it...uu...I love you Shyam...more ...more ...come inside more...shyam...).

I was pumping her givng her lengthy strokes...our thighs were meddling with eachother...I held her big rounded breasts from jumping left and right and started kissing them...

She was elated...blissful...contented...'raa bava...dengu..alage...inka..nuvvu kavali bava naaku...mundu nuvve dengali nannu...adi..inka..raa...(come Shyam...fuck me...like that..more...I want you...first you only have to fuck me...that's it..more..come...)'

I was elated too...here I am enjoying my beautiful dear virgin Usha whom I love and adore hours before her marriage and that too as she wanted me to. A woman asked for pleasure and willingly subjected herself to me. what more peaks does a man's ego long for or go to...all of that was evident in my hard erect dick showing all its power and fury in full force...

I said 'Usha...ninnu denga lani chaala rojula nunchi aasa naaku..eeeroju theerindi...nuvve kavalante nenu kadantane picchi pilla (Usha...I wanted to fuck you since a long time...I longed for you...today I am able to...when you yourself want sex with me, how will I say No you silly girl...).

We were reaching the heights of love, bliss and pleasure. We were making premordial sounds of nature...'aa..uu..ah..mmm..daa...raa...vacchey bava...nimpeyyi...nannu nimpeyyi bava...nuvvu kavali naaku..nuvve kavali naaku...naalo vacche bava (aaa..uu..ah...mmm..come...come...come inside be Shyam...fill it in me...fill me Shyam...I need you...I need only you...come inside me Shyam...)

As I already had some nice sexual experience prior, I could see that she had an orgasm...her cunt was dripping and that feeling of her juices caressing my dick inside her is inexplicable. I controlled for some more time and didn't release myself. I wanted her to enjoy for more...I was pumping her in the classic pose...I was on top of her and my legs were in between her thighs...she has huge big thighs...she locked me tightly with her legs and thighs and both her hands were on my buttocks...

We heard someone calling for Usha from downstairs...we could hear someone walking up the stairs and Usha raves 'raa bava time ledu...daa...purthi ga vache naalo...nee pilladu kavali naaku...neelanti pilladu kavali...raa bava (come Shyam..come..no time...come completely in me...I need your son..I need a son like you...come Shyam)'

We pumped hard and both climaxed simultaneously...we kissed eachother dearly...the footsteps were nearing the door...I got up and hid myself behind the bed...my aunt (attayya) was outside, knocked on the door and said...'Usha...Usha..vunnava akkada...raa amma kindaki, pelli kothurini cheyyali... (Usha...Usha..are you there...come dear...we have to make you ready for the marriage ceremony..).

Usha was eyeing me and smiling contentedly...she yelled out...'Naaku istame amma!...neenu thayaru avuthunna amma...cheera marchukuni vastha... (I am okay mom! I am getting ready mon...will change my saree and come..)'. my aunt said 'aa red border thella cheera vesukho (wear that white saree with red border)'. Usha said 'Okay amma (laughing to herself) alage...yelaga vesukovali! (okay mom! okay...anyhow I have to wear!(with a contented laugh!).

We kept queit for sometime. we heard my aunt walk down the stairs. Usha pulled me up and started kissing me...'donga bava...donga bava...naa sogasantha dochesu kunnav...chelipi bava...ummm (big kiss!) (clever Shyam...Clever Shyam...you took my virginity...mischievous Shyam...ummm(big kiss!)'

We hugged dearly, kissed passionately. I got up and said...'nuvvu vellu mundu...nenu tharavaatha vastha...evaraina iddarini chusthe bagundadu..(you go first...I will come later...if won't be nice if anyone sees us both togethe..').

Usha was smiling contentedly...she asked me to dress her in the white saree with red border. I did, she was mischievous all the time while I was dressing her. would take off her pallu, tease me with her cleavage. it was an effort to dress her up and push her to go downstairs. she went laughing with a glow not seen in her anytime before.

I dressed up and left the room for downstairs after 10 minutes. while I was leaving my aunt was near the stairs in the ground floor. she eyed me and gave a mischievous smile. she is a beautiful aunt with big breasts. she came near me, held my hand, pressed it hard and said 'raa raa Shyam...ee Attayya ante istemena neeku..(come Shyam...come..do you like this aunt?!)' and bit her lips with her teeth. I acted as if I didn't understand her. she laughed mischievously and patted me on my shoulders. 'Maa Shyam vi raa nuvvu...nuvvu yeppudu maa Shyamve (you are our Shyam...you are always our Shyam').

The marriage went on well and Usha left for her in-laws place. Usha gave me a mischievous smile while boarding the car and winked! My attayya (aunt) looked at me and winked too! I am not sure where that will go to and whomelse I have to please.

That was my wonderful experience with my dear Usha. I was lucky to have other wonderful experiences with my loving sisters and aunts. As promised I will write more later.

I wish to know if readers like my story. Write back if you like to shyamsundar4068@gmail.com , your views and appreciation will indicate I can write more.

Sex is a beautiful expression of love. enjoy it.

love to humanity.

Shyam