Getting Dirty Like a Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelica's face was a mask of concentration as she worked to get off. Her pussy was the same faint red that her asshole and it began to swell and bulge the closer she came to climaxing. Gabe watched as a clear stream of juice trickled from between her lips, and then felt her entire body tense. Angelica exploded in an orgasm that shook her whole body. She eventually lost her balance and was forced to return her free hand to the table for support.

Gabe took the opportunity to help her out again. He leaned forward and pressed his hand to her cunt and continued to masturbate her. He continued until her spasms had subsided, and then fell back down on his back. He was about to say something when he felt Angelica push. He was looking forward when a thick stream of pee erupted from her cunt. The stream spattered until her lips opened and then it splashed heavily against his face.

Little chunks of her chocolate peeled from his face, and he opened his mouth to accept her salty fountain. He let his mouth fill as her bladder emptied, and while doing so, got an idea of his own. He watched through pissed splashed eyes as he concentrated.

"Oh yes you dirty fucker! Fill my ass!" Angelica yelped as Gabe began pissing into her ass. Gabe could feel his pissing splashing up inside her ass and dribble down his shaft. They both kept pissing until empty, yet full again. Angelica tucked her back and lay forward, resting her sticky body against Gabe. They laughed and talked while they both caught their breath. Gabe's cock eventually softened and slipped free of her ass, along with a flood of piss, shit and cum.

There was amazingly little spillage on the floor, and later, Gabe easily cleaned it up. Gabe said goodnight after a late dinner in the hotel restaurant. Angelica promised to give him a copy of the tape and even thought they might be able to publish it overseas. She gave him a deep kiss goodnight with the promise of talking the next day.

Gabe had no trouble sleeping that night. He awoke next morning with the thought that the rest of the convention would be unable to live up to the previous night. He opened the door to grab the morning paper, and found an envelop with it. He read the letter and smiled.

Gabe,

I had a great time last night. I hope you are up for some more fun. A couple of my friends would like to get together today. Only one is a guy, and he's a producer for a French company. The others...well, you'll just have to wait and see.

Angelica

There was no way he could pass up an invitation like that. It seemed like Paul would be stuck at the booth again.

12