Getting Down to Business

Story Info
A passive executive unleashes his primal nature.
5.4k words
4.15
22.7k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

My name is Jason and this was the night. A raging animal had been awakened inside me and would forever change my life. You've seen movies where the quiet guy just snaps and does all the stuff you wish you could do, right? Well, this isn't a movie and I was never a quiet guy.

Tonight, I finally figured out what I wanted and how to get it. My heart was pounding. Sweat dripped from my brow down to the concrete floor beneath me. The loud music of the club echoed in my ears. My eyes were red with pain but the intense look on my face didn't need words to describe what I was about to do. Enough was enough!

My childhood was very humble. My mother was a runaway and got pregnant before she could drive. We moved around a lot and I never knew if we were going to be in the same place next month or tomorrow. When you have a life like that you don't tend to have many things. It's just more stuff to pack up and try to escape with.

Much of my childhood may have seemed wrong but it wasn't totally messed up. I learned to read at an early age and we often did puzzles to pass the time. Things were worded to me such that college was never an option but simply another step to a better life. "When you go to college..." never "if", you can learn whatever you want and have all the things you ever wanted.

My success as a Vice President of Marketing with one of the most prominent companies in the world was paved by those puzzles I did as a child. I could see patterns and directions when others only saw a mess. Climbing the ladder is more than just being able to do a job though. I had to market myself as well. There is certain finesse in rubbing elbows with those who can make a difference. Ask any politician and they will tell you the same. I had charm and money. Getting women was never hard.

My current girlfriend, Stephanie, is the walking definition of sexy. Her silky brunette hair drops just passed her shoulders. I get hypnotized when my eyes travel from the floor up her long, sleek, dancer's legs to her firm ass. Her years of performing on-stage with the hopes of one day being on Broadway had served her figure well. Her D cup breasts didn't seem that big in proportion to her height at 5'10", which may have hindered those casting calls.

I met her while I was at a corporate party when my department had successfully campaigned one of our subsidiary companies to its most profitable year ever. She had been one of the models in our ads. I had some problems with the dry cleaning company getting my tux. They had sent it to the wrong branch on the other side of town which resulted in me being extremely late. I had to give a small speech and if I wasn't there in time, someone else would have the spotlight.

When I finally arrived, albeit under some duress, all thoughts of annoyance quickly evaporated the moment I saw Stephanie. She was impossible to miss. Through the crowd of men that surrounded her, I could see her dress matched her bright red lipstick perfectly. Her lips were full and luscious. Her teeth sparked as she smiled and laughed at the bad jokes from our CEO. I made my way to him to apologize for my tardiness and hoped I hadn't missed my presentation of our launch.

While shaking his hand, my eyes diverted to see the plunging top of her dress seeming to struggle in keeping her breasts from bursting out. Floating just above them was a simple diamond pendant held in place by the thinnest of platinum necklaces. The dress parted mid-thigh on each leg and carried down to her ankle. It truly fit her body as perfectly as her own flesh. Her shoes were shimmering silver, echoing the necklace that adorned her. The 3" heel nearly brought her to eye level with me.

"I hope I haven't missed anything, Bob, "I said to my boss.

Noticing my gaze, "It doesn't look like you miss anything. Allow me to introduce Stephanie. She was kind enough to listen to stories of my glory days. Stephanie, this is Jason. He's the mastermind behind the direction of the ads you're in."

I took Stephanie's hand and kissed it. "It is a true pleasure to meet you."

She blushed as my lips touched her soft skin.

"I hope to talk with you more in a few minutes but now, if you'll excuse me, I have to tell everyone that with beauty like yours in our ads that we will be enjoy another year of tremendous success."

Again, she blushed and smiled coyly as I walked to the podium. Her eyes never left me the rest of the night. We started seeing each other regularly after that. She had a small house in the suburbs that provided a nice escape from the busy city life for me on the weekends. She would come to my condo downtown several times during the week to spend more time together.

I was always a gentleman to her. The first time we made love I had brought her up to my condo after dinner. I had set up the whole place with dozens of candles and had a trusted neighbor come over and light them after I texted her. Stephanie was surprised but very welcoming. She moved into my arms and we shared a passionate kiss. I pulled her towards the bedroom as I pulled her loose fitting top over her head. I spun her around and laid her on the bed. My kisses glided down her neck and around her collar bone. I massaged her breasts through her lacy, see-through bra. My tongue slid across the tender flesh of her chest.

My hot breath steamed its way between her enormous breasts. Her fingers combed through the dark brown locks of my hair as I pressed my lips against her cream white skin. I undid the clasp on the front of her bra, freeing her massive mounds. Her nipples were jutting out like eraser tips from her light pink areoles. I teased my tongue around each of them slowly. My delicate touch caressed her like the air itself. Her breath was shortened with excitement when I took her tit into my mouth. I could sense that her hair was on end in anticipation.

I slid down her sexy body, kneeling at the side of the bed. After I pulled off her shoes, I reached up to the zipper on the side of her skirt. Pulling her skirt from her hips down her incredible thighs, I was greeted with and incredibly sexy sight. She was wearing thigh-stockings that matched the rest of her underwear. The blood was pumping into my crotch as I saw what was happening. The miniscule thong barely covered her most delicate parts. I moved in and kissed the tiny bit of cloth that covered her. Her aroma was strong with desire.

My thumbs slid under the strings of her panties. Stephanie raised her hips off the bed as she let me pull them from her, exposing a shaven slit. A small tuft of hair sat atop her perfect pussy. Craving my cock inside her, she pulled me up to her and hurriedly pulled my shirt over my head. Before I could even react to that, she had opened my belt and ripped my pants down. She feasted on my cock like she had been missing part of her life. She pumped viciously up and down my shaft, taking my 8" deep into her throat.

She must have sensed that I was about to burst because she stopped her expert blowjob and pushed me back on the bed. Hurriedly, she pulled my pants off completely and tossed them across the room. Before they hit the floor, Stephanie had positioned herself above me and teased her wet flower with the tip of my engorged cock. Without another thought, she dropped down and impaled herself on me. She rocked back and forth, feeling me deep within her. It didn't take her long before her orgasm began squeezing my cock and sent me over the edge with her. Afterwards, she collapsed on top of me and stayed there the rest of the night.

Our life together seemed simple and perfect to me. We spent a lot of time on the couch cuddled up while watching tv or just listening to the radio. It wasn't adventurous. It wasn't exciting. It was calm and complete, or so I thought.

The company I worked for required annual physicals for its VP's. With that, we had a full gym at our disposal and my colleagues and I typically got our workout in after work before we went home. I was never really into sports in high school but had a pretty good frame. I enjoyed the exercise and it really did help relieve a lot of stress. Brian and Josh are a couple of guys my age who work in accounting. Somehow, we all kind of became friends and started working out together.

Brian was married but didn't really seem to talk about his wife much. Josh was a divorced father of two and never lacked stories of how his ex-wife was nothing but a gold-digging slut. He also always seemed to have his eyes open to every woman in the office. We listened to his boyish fantasies of what he would do if he were ever given the chance with this girl or that. My guess is that he tried to cheat on his ex first. She probably caught him and effectively returned the favor and then left him.Any attempts he made on a woman were silenced.

Then, of course, we got to hear how this company only seemed to hire lesbians. The biggest lesbian in the organization had to be Natalie. She was another one of those perfect fantasy women. It is almost cliché to describe her. She always has her blonde hair pulled up and I don't think I've ever seen her without her wire-framed glasses. She dresses in executive styled pencil skirts that hug her hips as if they were vacuum sealed to her. She typically walks around the office wearing a button up blouse with the top two buttons undone, giving all a view of her beautiful cleavage. She had to be at least a full C if not a D cup. Looking at Natalie reminds me of some of those cheesy porn movies where a woman is really hot but pretending to be a nerd. In Josh's mind, any woman who was flaunting like that is a slut trying to get attention. No matter what approach he or anyone for that matter seemed to take, nobody got anywhere with her.

Natalie would often pass by my office door, but never seemed to have a reason to actually stop. Before I had met Stephanie, I can admit to many fantasies of this vivacious woman in the office. It was usually something like this:

There was a light knock on the door. Natalie poked her head in before I could answer.

"Mr. Williams? Hi I'm Natalie from HR," she said as she entered and closed the door. "I've been watching you for years now and have always wanted to talk to you. I always walk passed your door in hopes that you'd one day ask me to stop and come in."

"I'm flattered, Natalie. I kind of keep to myself unless I'm in a social gathering though, so I'm sorry if you thought I was being snobbish. I'm open to just about anything, so what would you like to talk about?"

"Frankly, I think you're the sexiest man here. The batteries on my pocket vibrator have to get changed every couple of weeks because I use it constantly. I daydream about just sucking your cock right here in your office and then letting you have your way with me on the desk. God, I'm dripping just thinking about it now!"

Playing it suave, I pushed away from my desk, pulled down my zipper and said, "Now is a chance to do more than just daydream."

Without hesitation, she fell to her knees and pulled my thick dick from the confines of my slacks as I undid the buttons on my pants and let them fall to the floor. Her thin lips wrapped around my member with pure delight. She used her hand to stroke me since she couldn't take my length all the way in. She did try though, gagging a little as I bottomed out in the back of her throat. I do love a good blowjob and this chic was no stranger to cock sucking.

I pulled her back and stood up. Moving around, I bent her over my desk and lifted her skirt. I half expected to see some plain white panties but was entranced when I discovered she had none at all. Her pussy was glistening with the moisture of her lustful desire. Without wasting a second,

I plunged every inch of my manhood up to the hilt in her. She almost screamed in pleasure but caught herself and muffled her own sounds. I don't think it mattered. Anyone walking by would recognize the sounds of flesh smacking flesh as I pounded against her gorgeous ass. I fucked her ferociously.

My guttural moans told her I was about to cum. She pulled away and dropped to her knees once again. With her mouth enveloped around the head of my dick, I sent the first spurt of hot, gooey cum down her throat. She stayed right in place until she had sucked every drop from me and swallowed it all.

Natalie was the true fantasy girl. She would always be just that, an unattainable fantasy.

My puzzle solving skills started reading a change in Stephanie. She was becoming less and less excited about coming over. When she did, she stirred constantly. I knew something was wrong but she wouldn't come out with it. I was talking about it one day in the gym with the guys.

"Sounds like she's getting her action somewhere else buddy," said Josh. "She likes the money and the things you buy her but she just really needs a good fucking!"

"Listen, just because that's what happened with you doesn't mean every woman is like that", I denied.

"Hey, take away all the extra junk we pile into our lives and we are all still primal animals," Brian chimed in.

I was kind of taken back by his statement. Brian is always so reserved and uptight. I would never imagine him talking about animalistic urges.

He continued by saying "Despite all of the progressive movement we have made as people, a woman still likes a little caveman in her. They want a man who not only provides for and protects her, but they want someone who takes control."

"Yeah," Josh replied, "you have to satisfy her in the sack or she's gonna find someone who will. Let's face it, you're not exactly what comes to mind when a woman describes the kind of guy she wants to see on a calendar."

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Watch it!" I said. "Stephanie has never complained about our sex life. As a matter of fact, she's always eager to have me inside of her. It's never a quick thing and is always special. And don't forget, Josh, my 285 max bench is 50lbs above yours. So I'm no chump physically either."

"They're right," came a feminine voice from the side.

I hardly recognized Natalie without her glasses. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail. The grey jogging suit she wore was damp with sweat from an obvious hard workout. There's no telling how many times she's been here and I haven't noticed her.

"Just because a woman isn't complaining about sex with you doesn't mean she isn't thinking about it with someone else. I'm sorry to listen in on your conversation, but loudmouth there makes it hard not to overhear," she said while gesturing to Josh. "From a woman's perspective she probably does like you, maybe even love you, but she needs to break up the routine. Treating a woman respectfully is good, but remind her that you're a man."

"Just how am I supposed to do that? I've never had a problem with women so why would I want to change?"

She looked to my two friends and then returned back to me. "This isn't where we need to have this conversation. What are you doing when you leave here?"

"I was just going to grab some dinner and go over my research on our new launch."

"Perfect! Meet me at Cody's. Do you know the place?"

"The little place on Bauer," I answered.

"That's the one. Meet me in 30 minutes."

Just as quickly as she appeared, she was gone.

"See, you're not taking control," said Josh, finally breaking the silent stupor.

He was right. I was beside myself at what had just happened. A woman that I had some of the most lurid fantasies about had just asked me to dinner to talk about my girlfriend problems. I just shook my head and told the guys maybe I needed a woman's opinion on this. I showered off, gathered my things and headed out into the downpour that started during my shower. I sent Stephanie a text message while I was in the cab and to check on her. She said she was fine and that she and her sister were going out. I told her to be careful in the weather and that I looked forward to seeing her this weekend.

I tipped the cabbie for the ride and dashed through the rain into the restaurant. Natalie was already there and flagged me from the table she was sitting at. The waitress took my order sauntered off.

"So, tell me about your girl. What kind of life did her parents give her? Does she have a big family?"

"Listen, I don't mean to be rude, but I don't even know you. I don't know the first thing about you and for me to tell you all about Stephanie would be pretty petty of me. What kind of guy would I be if I told random strangers all about my life with my girlfriend when things weren't great? I would be opening the door to cheating and I'm a better man than that. I know you're not into guys..."

"You know?!?! You really don't know shit. I know all the rumors about me but it's pretty simple. I have no interest in any of those guys who try to hit on me at work. Those guys are all amateurs and have no clue in how to engage a woman with an IQ higher than their own. They see me as a challenge to their manhood and have to mark their territory. I can assure you that if I ever accepted any of their punk offers that none of them would match up."

I could tell that I had pushed the wrong button on her.

She went on to say "I have a degree in psychology and that's why I work in the HR department. I look at the behaviors in people and can see the flags that may be warning signs to a lot of things. I can tell people who are sexual harassment candidates. I recognize when something might be going on that will affect an employee's efficiency at work. That's why I walk around all the time. I'm making observations or trying to make changes to better serve the company as a whole."

"Natalie, I didn't mean to insult you. You're absolutely right. Let's get to know each other a little and then we'll talk more about this."

We made small talk over dinner and I grew more comfortable in conversation. She picked out a few people at work to talk about just to give some insight into her understanding of others that I knew. I was impressed with how well she seemed to know everyone just from watching how they worked or how they interacted with one another. Then, she picked out a couple of people around the restaurant and started describing their body language. She really had a passion for what she did. Maybe she could help me. Do I really need help?

"Jason, let me start by saying this: You're very handsome, intelligent, and charming. You have a great body and an extremely well paying job. I know you have no problem talking with women or getting them in bed. But answer me this, what's to keep them there?"

"You cut right to the chase don't you? Well, sexually my size is pretty endowed and my endurance has never been a factor. I put the woman on a pedestal and worship her body in pleasing her. I'm very sensitive to her every move. A relationship is about more than just sex though. I don't fight with anyone that I date. It's pointless. We should each learn what the other wants and try to give that. What gets so frustrating is when I'm trying to figure it out and not getting any response. How am I supposed to know when we can't even talk about what's going on?"

"Women are all different, so it's hard to answer specifically. She probably has told you in a subtle way and you missed it. It was very obvious to her, but when you didn't give her the answer she was looking for she took it that you didn't care and it wasn't important enough to pursue. Has she asked you for anything over the last few months that you didn't give her?"

"No. I take good care of her. She said she had some problems with her drain in the kitchen so I called a plumber out for her a few months ago. In the summer, she needed some new steps for her deck in the back yard and I got a carpenter to come make her some. You know, two weeks ago she said her car was acting funny. I took it to a mechanic and he couldn't find anything wrong at all!"

12